It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO - Sonora, Calif. 31-5-04

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This looks interesting:
Triangular UFO Sonora California

Looks similar to the Mexican Military UFO (configuration of three lights flying in tight formation).

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks!!!
The video is amazing.....

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maybe its just me, but I tried the link and it says "page not found". Perhaps this footage is as close to the "real thing" that anyone has seen and THE MAN found out it was on the net and took it down?? Or on the other hand, my internet could be messed up... but wait, im posting on here right now, internet fine.... it WAS the man.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hrm, can't really form an opinion of it to be honest.

I uploaded a copy of it if anyone's having problems accessing the site.

homepage.ntlworld.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The HBCC site has added even better footage:
Better Footage of UFO

Similar to the Belgium Triangles?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Like Deimos has said.....there is no way ...at least from the video's to make an opinion regarding an extraterrestrial spacecraft. A UFO no doubt but need more info to call it anything else.

My personal thoughts are that if it was indeed a alien spacecraft I doubt it would be flying around with it's lights on. Unless of course they wished to be seen and if that was the case why not land the damn thing right in the middle of town.

I am quite sure that we have been visited and that we have extraterrestrials here on earth but this for now is not proof.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Stealth aircraft. Why does everyone always assume that aliens have a need for bright lights like that? If they are so far advanced that they can manage to get here, doesn't anyone else think that it's kind of funny that they would use lights like that? It's when I see these videos that I realize that it's just a military plane of some kind. And anyway, the stealth looks almost identical to that when it flies over, with the addition of the usual flashing lights on the wings.

These are reminiscent of old-school UFO videos; before the B-2 was revealed as the latest in Stealth tech. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fers66
Thanks!!!
The video is amazing.....

excuse me?

I'm sorry mate but what the # do you find so amazing about it???

I mean, thanks very much gzhpcu for bringing this to our attention but I think Fers must be as mad as a lorry if he/she thinks that is so impressive, it could be an everyday plane.

I will go for Alien craft for the mo, mainly because there really does seem to be a lot in our skies right now, as though something is going down.

NOt that all the others are defo Alien, like but it would be a good bet.

new topics

top topics

join