It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Is The Answer..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In many Near Death Experiences...people are returning with the message.."Love is the answer." Can we open our hearts and embrace this message as well as bring it into the light of day? The world needs it so much..

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mountainquester

One thing if i had a nde i would not come back with a passion for love. Not everyone who comes back is this way, you do not hear all the stories.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What is the question?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mountainquester

Doesn't really surprise me

I don't think we should get too flaky about it 'tho, just to keep it in mind. Maybe we need "it" to progress further.

The NDE-stories are pretty crazy sometimes, like this one dude - after an NDE - started roaming the streets yelling "Holy #, everything's new!" and just staring everything in awe.
I think NDEs can make you actually realize how fantastic and weird place this planet is, and that we are the mystical ETs. It can kill all depression and boredom.

[edit on 23/4/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

i guess you mean well but love is not the answer at all, on the contrary love was used as the question and did generate full evil life from its use for evil free life means

love is never about another but always about yourself free positive move life, as constance forever, you win eternity for what you accept to give it all yourself reality means

but even in this love is not the answer, because the true question is positive existence, that is obviously denied and attacked directly by evil powrship in the name of love,

so the answer from my perspective is objective reality as positive standard reference always, even gods are too inferior to deal with the concept of love truth

love is freedom realisations that became positive subject sense and that is why became source of true life, from what initially was suppose only to justify the base of void as freedom concept

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

In theory, anything that makes you live longer is good. Barring accidents and genetic predisposition to disease...love makes you live longer.

Perhaps more importantly, love makes you want to live longer.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

no it is not true, on the contrary love obviously is a reason to die and kill

because either love is loving yourself but then in that condition of existance loving yourself mean being evil or accepting to weep upon yourself rights everywhere, which causes diseases and death
when being evil also cause killings and self destructions by opposition to condition depth life

or love is loving another because you cant love more then one sicne you are only one, then it is deception and depressions leading too to diseases and death
or loving god as one and there also it means death and what we know about god crucifixion and martyrs life for his pleasure ways

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

no it is not true, on the contrary love obviously is a reason to die and kill

because either love is loving yourself but then in that condition of existance loving yourself mean being evil or accepting to weep upon yourself rights everywhere, which causes diseases and death
when being evil also cause killings and self destructions by opposition to condition depth life

or love is loving another because you cant love more then one sicne you are only one, then it is deception and depressions leading too to diseases and death
or loving god as one and there also it means death and what we know about god crucifixion and martyrs life for his pleasure ways

no it is not true either

sort of like guns. They don't kill. People do. Same with love. Silly concept you have got going on there, But then that is the beauty of being different. We need to respect it instead of all the time condemnation doom and gloom. It is a beautiful world. Just when you think you get nothing better than that, you get love.
Don't confuse obsession with love.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

im not confusing anything you do, i just prooved to you objectively that what your statement is wrong, love dont makes you live longer, in whatever existing perspective it is

and loving god is not an obsession i guess since it is practiced by millions and it leads to death obviously
even a parent loving his children it is only when he deals with them as the future that he wont be

this is where i who not confuse anything proove what i always assert that love is only about loving truth, it is the only love that allow you to still existing

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
truth is objective positive reality source, so it is objectively about what is a fact existing as a thing or a concept of thing
that is why loving that is at least seeing something that cant go

i told you when you dont know how things are related dont use a word to mean source of everything as one thing you know, it is silly when you dont know everything to think knowing its one source freedom

just focus on being objective in meaning anything

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

love is evil from what it is meant being truth life source, when only truth is truth life

eh toc

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
next steps would all smash that one down

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by imans

im not confusing anything you do, i just prooved to you objectively that what your statement is wrong, love dont makes you live longer, in whatever existing perspective it is

and loving god is not an obsession i guess since it is practiced by millions and it leads to death obviously
even a parent loving his children it is only when he deals with them as the future that he wont be

this is where i who not confuse anything proove what i always assert that love is only about loving truth, it is the only love that allow you to still existing

Life leads to death my friend, so in that way you are absolutely right.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

no life concept is of truth as death is, anything is itself forever when it is true

that reference of opposites to identify nothing as the only exiting fact end and source, is your own reference of thoughts that has nothing to do with truth and is actually evil because against absolute source realities for whatever creations means and unlimited ego life fancies sources

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Nothing personal but would you mind filling out a capcha so I can make sure you are not just a running program spilling out unintelligible gibberish randomly?

Everybody knows love is the answer.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

that is a lie, what everyone knows is that god say that nothing is the answer as the source of opposites justifications to realities creations life, and love is god as the only true existant left to turn to

what anyone knowledge about love is that pretention of unconditionnal love that noone has any clue what it is, but always symbolizing the fear of a god that mean being the eternal source of positive awareness sense result fully subjective and nothing objective

and keep your insults to anyother expressions, when you cant respect another opinion disagreeing fundamentally with yours the nonsense reaction saying the gibberish source is yours

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You didn't think that was funny? Nobody gets my humor. It was a joke. I am perfectly willing to listen to you but you have to be able to communicate how you feel. Right now I am having a hard time making any sense out of your attempts to express yourself. Not sure what you are trying to say but clearly you are troubled, focused on me and need some better help than I, a lowly apprentice can offer. Good luck to you my mixed up friend. Mind you, I did try.

But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

American Standard Version 1 Corinthians 13:13

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

how saying clearly what you have in mind to justify your claims is being troubled one when it you that dont even justify yourself before clearly insisting to deny other expression and call it a joke way, while repeating how it must be love the answer in the most ridiculous opposite way

hey im not focused on you or anything it is all clear how you are the one that mean subjective nominations and limits to others while the other which is me is taking anything the most wildly and absolute way

if you mean knowing anything proove it and if you dont know just do what you know, it is ridiculous to mean pretending knowledge and getting pissed off by who reveal you acting hating anything true

if you love knowledge be happy about something objectively said and if you dont value knowledge just stop meaning to preach anything

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I liked this. Thanks for a refreshing break in topics.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
love cannot be the answer that is when its opposite is too existing source, hate and used objectively as more positive source to existing things evolutions and prosperities then love, so it prooves how love is used in all its potentialities until it reached its truth saying that hate is more useful then it objectively as closest value to absolute positive result reference realities

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join