It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Is The Answer..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
love cannot be the answer that is when its opposite is too existing source, hate and used objectively as more positive source to existing things evolutions and prosperities then love, so it prooves how love is used in all its potentialities until it reached its truth saying that hate is more useful then it objectively as closest value to absolute positive result reference realities

No, wait...

I wish you all the good in life.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

thanks but sorry it doesnt mean anythign when it is not objectve move realisation

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Yeah, but it amuses me when you're trying to flood this conversation with your hate based philosophy and you try to justify your views with your theories based on it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

i dont have any theory it is you that mean theories, i just rejected your statement about love being the answer and prooved how it is the opposite that rule world life realities, exactly like you are doing now saying your entertainment by inventing lies about things objectively being obviously else, and all that for what for teasing so you can get anything more

so as i told you what you say is nothing or what you mean is even much less, only what is objectively absolutely justified existing is

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
and flooding is you that obviously use mediatic titles to pretend writing something, it is clear that you didnt anything in any of ur post here

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

You just don't obviously understand what it is. That's why you're referring to hate all the time. It's true that hate is currently making the world go round. And that's the reason why we're in the state we're in now.

So please.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You have to remember that not everyone has gone through what others have gone through. You people may think love is the answer, but others like me think it is not.

There is no real answer, than for yourself and your own path, but for me, never will love be an answer, like others here.

But if you think love is your answer, that your choice, but do not think it is a absolute truth as its not, because if it was everyone would want it, and i do not, and i see others here do not.

There is no absolute truth in this area.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You got me there. True. But maybe it's better not to sink into total nihilism either. I know you feel like crap. I hope you manage.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

the fact is that you are who dont understand anything and surely not what is obvious since my words are on your thread defining absolutely and precisely what love truth is, but you call it hate since for you it is a same what matter is pretending anything whcih is nothing, like saying ya hate is the source of life but here we are, so here you are what? a living what are you expecting exactly or waiting for

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

OK.

Maybe you should use some capital letters, paragraphs and dots to make yourself easier understood.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

there is always one answer to anything andy, it is just you as subject life that is totally free out of any definition since you are who define whatever pleases you to know as you want

but like i said anything having opposite is wrong to consider it existing, love is as much not existing then hate and that is how it prooved how hate is more when you mean love

what has an opposite say being nothing then unless it is truth realisation absolutely then it is itself source and not related to anything else and surely anyother life

dealing objectively with whatever looks real is the answer for positive sense of present always existence truth that cant but then evolve to positive life of wht is objectively real

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join