It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADL releases Report Similar to SPLC

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
However, now it's getting to the point where their baiting lines can be seen a mile away. Look for keywords they use. Once you figure out those keywords, the rest is gravy

Your allusion to court is appropriate, as the ADL is going to court on this one.

Man, they're not even baiting. They're hooking live fish on their lines and throwing them out, then pretending to catch them. Didn't you do that when you were a kid? I did.

Oh, hell yeah, I'd tell my brother that I was catching fish like crazy, but in reality it was just one fish that I had purposely hooked on my line.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/24/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The ADL and SPLC are just tools of the NWO to further their Agenda. Those 2 orgs will be null and void soon enough.

Just Wait until RAP works!

We will have America back with out a Shot Fired.

The the ADL and SPLC will be out of a job.

I too am sad I did not make the list ....

Hey ADL and SPLC check out American Militia

You can say I am an Extreemist .... you are GD right I am ...

I'm a Constitutional Extreemist but not the Current Corprate version.

The Constitution as it was in December 1860.

And don't anyone dare play the Race Card. That's not what it's about.

It's about a Dejure form of Government. Not our Current Defacto State we unfortunatly live in today.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
ATS has made a big mistake in aligning itself with these "Tea Party" morons.

That's hilarious. ATS hasn't "aligned" with anyone. Members can't agree on jack - except free speech.

And funny you should mention the Tea Party so vehemently, like there's something wrong with that.

Oh wait...

ADL Labels 9/11 Truthers and Anti-Tax Protesters as “Extremists”

How long before the ADL labels my gun toting granny as an extremist?
Darn. I wish I had a more explicit smiley.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, the ADL doesn't seem in any big hurry to take down the copyright infringing document. It's still there as of 9:30 CDT.

I am disappointed but not surprised.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There have been absolutely no responses from any of the emails we used, nor the two fax numbers (we have send confirmation).

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I'm sure many like myself, are unfamiliar as to the usual procedure and time frames for such requests ...

Can you perhaps give us an indication as to how fast these matters usually unfold, if the aggrieved party usually gets remedy and the content is withdrawn, and what happens if the offending party refuses to cooperate.

(I'm talking in hypotheticals for I realize that you may not wish to show your hand or discuss the specifics of this matter in case of litigation)

[edit on 24 Apr 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ADL is doing God's work and noone can interfere in God's work for it says in Bible

Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one--for God himself has given us right standing with himself.

bible.cc...

Those who reject the holy people who are doing God's work will suffer eternal torments in hell.

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

bible.cc...

Going against those who are holy and chosen by God is similar to going to against God and God has said

"If anyone does not love the Lord--a curse be on him. Come, O Lord!"
Corinthians 16:22

bible.cc...

BACK OFF!! IN THE NAME OF YAHUSHUA!! THE BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA IS AGAINST YOU!!

However, if you come to cause trouble or try to harm the ministry and ministers involved, you will be noted in heaven. Vengeance is Mine said the Lord and He will repay. And any curses sent to this ministry and ministers are rendered null, void, and powerless in the name of YAHUSHUA (Jesus) for the blood of YAHUSHUA is against them.

The Lord says, you must either repent and cease your wicked ways or you will wear those curses, spells, enchantments, hexes, evil prayers, like second skin!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh
ADL is doing God's work and noone can interfere in God's work for it says in Bible

Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one....

Those who reject the holy people who are doing God's work will suffer eternal torments in hell.

Going against those who are holy and chosen by God is similar to going to against God and God has said

However, if you come to cause trouble or try to harm the ministry and ministers involved, you will be noted in heaven. Vengeance is Mine said the Lord and He will repay....

The ADL is a ministry? A religious organization?

"The immediate object of the League is to stop, by appeals to reason and conscience and, if necessary, by appeals to law, the defamation of the Jewish people. Its ultimate purpose is to secure justice and fair treatment to all citizens alike and to put an end forever to unjust and unfair discrimination against and ridicule of any sect or body of citizens."

ADL Charter October 1913

A partial quote for the sake of clarity:

... put an end forever to unjust and unfair discrimination against and ridicule of any sect or body of citizens...

Is that no longer true? It seems to have been overlooked by the authors.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Maxmars]

Edit to ask if anyone else felt threatened by this post; or is it OK because it's the deliverance of God's word via a third party?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am waiting for the influences of the CFR to make themselves felt in this matter.

How's that for paranoid?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Edit to ask if anyone else felt threatened by this post; or is it OK because it's the deliverance of God's word via a third party?

not threatened, but more like wtf? Looks like baiting to me.

This topic and the response of the staff should once and for all put to rest the nonsense that ATS is any govt/alphabet agency controlled forum.

I applaud the staff for this reaction.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I am waiting for the influences of the CFR to make themselves felt in this matter.

How's that for paranoid?

No you're right, ask Henry Kissinger.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jehovah_Yahweh

Oh, has God told you that you and yours are the chosen ones? By all means then let's back off. I mean when someone tells me that they heard from God on a matter, I listen. I was all for going into Iraq when George let us know that God told him to invade the place. So why wouldn't we listen to you?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I like the guy who says he is "passing galactic center soon" way better. At least he seems nice.

A ministry, "holy and chosen by God", and they need to put out propaganda that has to do with US internal politics? How does any of what the original topic is about have to do with the "holy and chosen by God"?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
why doesnt someone just hack the link and remove the PDF?
I personally have no clue of how to do these things, but the PDF presented is very suspicious to me. The whole organization does actually....

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
There have been absolutely no responses from any of the emails we used, nor the two fax numbers (we have send confirmation).

just like politics
when you need something done
they're nowhere around

and thanks for doing all that you do

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Can you perhaps give us an indication as to how fast these matters usually unfold,

well if it's anything like politicians
you may NEVER hear from them
unless you send them a certified
mail from your lawyer. and then
u'll only hear from them in court.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh

Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one....

However, if you come to cause trouble or try to harm the ministry and ministers involved, you will be noted in heaven. Vengeance is Mine said the Lord and He will repay....

yep I feel threatened
and yet they call some here
Bible thumping Christians.

that's like the pot calling the kettle black

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
and just as a side note
as Max Mars has so subtly pointed out,
this thread may be an actual first

TPTB actually engaging in conversation via 3rd party
with the conspiracy theorists who claim they exist.

Now wouldn't that be a historic event???

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hey everybody , here is just a fraction of 'god's work' that the ADL is doing .

web.archive.org...

Feel threatened by the post ? Naaahhh .

Feel threatened by 'god' and those 'doing his work' ? Hmmm ...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey boondock , it's never wise to show your hand publicly , so check for a U2U from me .

If it comes down to it , cases like this could support your cause . Will try to find the actual case number and history .

Share this with the others involved as well as staff if you feel it might be relevant .

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join