learn more

ADL releases Report Similar to SPLC

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Just so you are aware you are allowed to say what ever you like there are just ways of saying it, it's like maturity I posted years ago as a young angry immature individual you can actually read my post's with all my hatred and then read what I post now and see how the maturity in myself and others have matured

Then there are hateful people with words that cut like a knife,, but isn't that better than actually popping a cap in someones ass ??

This world is whacked we all know it we all know that there is huge amounts of truth hidden from us there are major conspiracies (911) we all know what really happened and who covered it up and who the real terrorists are but what can you do when you are just capitail gain, Nothing thats what you can do... and that is what hurts most!

The controllers have been in control forever and they plan ahead you think the internet is gonna be like the wild west well your wrong since the day you paid your isp your data has been logged no matter what you do, they have computer systems that filter all content on the WWW World Wide Web.

What ever happened to the good ole days where families stay together through thick and thin and humans help each other? now all we do is bitch and complain and act like a bunch of miserable slaves.

No matter what you do or howyou do it your never really in control thats just the way life is, you will live your whole life never knowing you have been had it's what sheep do...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
i just checked the pdf file and omg stuff like this makes me fear on going on ats, i knew they are watching and i try to watch out on what i say, its scary, they can use what you say against you in the future.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

There is one thing Glenn Beck says that I agree with whole heartedly - "We Surround Them"

Do not allow yourself to be intimidated by this blatant propaganda! Tyranny exists when the people fear their Governments. Failure to utilize one rights - in this case free speech - will result in it being taken away. Apathy got us to this point and more apathy will not help the situation. Get vocal don't allow them to encapsulate you in a little box in which you fear to speak your mind. People here are interested in hearing what you have to say, don't disappoint them. This is but another move on the grand chessboard there will be more and there will be worse. Don't allow them to shut you out stay involved in this community.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I checked the "About the ADL" section of the ADL website. They list just what they are about, for anyone who is curious, and this is the first line:

scrutinizes and exposes extremists and hate groups

What is more extreme, than picking and choosing out of context posts from random members of just one forum on the internet, which has millions of forums. And, ATS does not even allow hate speech...just discussion of mostly fringe topics.

That is extreme, to me.

defends the security of Israel and Jews worldwide

Why do human beings continue to have such a myopic view of the world. We are all human beings, ADL, and your limited view of the world is no longer needed. Why not defend the security of Earth, and all human beings? Why do we fracture ourselves, and judge others based on what religion they are, or are not?

This is one of the things that organized religion brings to the table, and it is a reason I no longer believe in supporting ANY organized religion.

It honestly sounds to me, that you (ADL) hate anyone who is not like you. You do not say that you will defend all people anywhere in that listing, and I think that is something that is no longer needed if we are to advance as human beings.

We are all the same, and we should all allow free speech. We have to advance to where we do not bristle when someone says something we do not like. We should accept and love our brothers and sisters of this world, even if they hate what we stand for...it is only in this way that we can foster a true civilization that will gather all people together. Hatred will die, when all see that they can be loved for who they are.

And, of course violence has no place in modern society. Violence of any kind should be strictly prohibited. However, it is only in a society where all feel that they are one with each other, and working toward a common goal, that allows violence to not be allowed. It is in the fractured notions of religion, race, etc., that breeds hatred.

Yes, culture, and history do have a place in such a society. But, the main goal should be the preservation of human society, and that is peace. Each living soul should have some sense of fulfillment, and be able to contribute to society.

The ADL does not allow this, and I would say promotes hatred by highlighting just one sector of modern civilization. We are not Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Black, White, Native-American, Old, Young, or any label. We are human, and until that is the only label people are willing to see, then goups like the ADL will continue to exist.

And, they will continue to foster their own brand of hate, and limit the speech of those they deem unworthy...like random posters on this forum, who have posts taken out of context. Anyone who expresses themselves passionately, can be viewed as hate speech if you twist their words enough.

There is no hate speech on this forum, that I have ever seen. EVER. To suggest so, is simply ridiculous.

I think this is a really horrible turn of events, and it really does shock me that a group like the ADL would do this. Are we moving forward, or backward....?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This ought to be good, from the ADL.

If they do as well as they've done with halting any criticism what-so-ever of Jews.

If you're thinking I'm a racist now, just wait until you start thinking of everyone as a domestic terrorist.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It seems strange to me that there's so many people who don't understand that for each & every Natural Right enumerated within the Law, there are inheirent responsibilities & repurcussions to deal with.

For one, the inheirent responsibility behind Free Speech means that a Free Speaker is obligated that his/her "speech" isn't violating anyone else's Equal Rights under Law. the classic example of yelling "Fire" in a crowded theatre; the repurcussions include causing a panic in which people may be injured. If anyone is injured the "free speaker" can be sued for such injuries & there's also "disturbing the public peace" if a lot of people go into panic.

Some of the other repurcussions include the "flip side" of Free Speech as well...No one is obligated to listen, but they also have no right to force the "speaker" to shut up either.

One of the repurcussions that too many people don't seem to understand is that, in order to uphold the Right to Free Speech, they must also expect that, sooner or later, they're going to hear something offensive. But that still doesn't convey any authority or Right to force the offensive speaker to shut up...Instead, if someone finds themselves offended by a Free Speaker, they should exercise the "flip side" of their Rights & simply stop listening!

As said by Thomas Jefferson:

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
If they refuse to remove the comments of our members, we will go to war. This is an important issue. Free speech and truth are two ideas that are the foundation of how we choose to operate. This document tramples both.

We might disagree in a lot of things, but in this we agree. I hope that we still have time to stop this defamation tactic being used by ADL, and other groups who claim anyone who disagrees with the government is an "extremist"... The worse part though is that the current administration seems to agree with ADl as per Janet Napolitano's DHS "rightwing extremism" report. This really has to stop before it is too late and we lose our right to free speech.

My parents and I escaped Cuba to be able to live free of a dictatorship that trampled our free speech, freedom to choose and follow a reliigon, or way of life and in general to seek happiness as we chose.

I am sad, and ashamed at the same time of seeing this happening in the U.S. too and not being able to do much about it.

But if enough people stand up and say enough is enough the government, and those agencies, which are Liberal sorry to say, would have to give way to our demands.

The ADL is supposed to be "anti-defamation" and they are doing the contrary....

Anyone, and everyone who is part of ADL should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I am pretty sick of this sort of thing. If you disagree with someones politics , you are a terrorist. If you wish to be able to defend your family from thieves in your own home, you are a terrorist. If you want to be capable of fending off a government which goes against its constitution or its own laws, you are a terrorist. Just how the hell is anyone suposed to be a hero these days ? When even standing up for your right to go about your business unmolested by criminals, is considered a crime, when merely discussing your feelings about the politics of some nations, when voicing reasonable opposition to tyrany and evil, you can become seen as a terrorist what the hell is it that you CAN do without being a terrorist?
Fine , screw that , and screw the ADL . I hate Nazis as much as the next person, but Im damned if Im going to be branded a terrorist just because someone misquoted or spun a comment by a member of a website I happen to frequent. This is disgraceful, and I would like to take this oppertunity to praise Skeptic Overlords immediate action to have those quotes entirely removed from the online documents which sparked this debate.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Way to go Boondock-saint and Sickle_and_hammer, you made the FBI via ADL's watch list...

“Violence…I think we’re missing the point of violence, gentlemen. It’s to send a message, not to simply kill; you can kill any guy on the street, but when a congressman dies, things are bound to be understood and change. The problem as to why violence has not manifested yet is because there is not an obvious, near target; we have Obama and his ilk, but these figureheads are unreachable, and not attackable for obvious reasons. There’s no one else that we know of that is supporting this except the underlings such as Congress and Senate. Theoretically speaking, these would be the people to hit, or possibly those underneath them.” Post by “Sickle_and_Hammer” on Above Top Secret Forums, March 24, 2010.

“I think I remember an old adage from long ago, can’t remember where I heard it or who said it…but it went something like this: If a man won’t change his ideals with words, then you change his mind with a bullet.” Post by “boondock-saint” on the Above Top Secret Forums, March 24, 2010.

See they do pay attention to us.

Many in the goverments and secret goverments and banking cabal of the world are upset that people are educating and informing people of their TOP SECRETS and deceptions, and plans for global slavery and depopulating the world. People empowering people via the internet with great messages of hope and information encouraging in individulas self worth and a thirst for knowledge, much like myself. these power, brain, body, soul, hungry politicians and bankers/cultist (I did not mention money because they have all the money in the world and it does not satisfy them) behind the scenes want this to stop, and want to take them down by any deception possible!!!
Anyone can get under a screen name and blog about murdering the whole freaking world or make blood spew across washington. Anyone including goverment officials who spend their time on these websites posing as conspiracist telling and talking about half truths and adding a violent resolution to their piece, and make a bad image or name for people who talk about how corrupt goverment is. giving these people excuse to shut up and censor internet truth tellers, prophets, whistleblowers, ect....

It wont work, the truth will always come out. !!!!!!!!!
Jesus loves you

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
[error]

[edit on 4/28/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

I imagine that facts and history mean little to the ADL and all other anti free speech / anti truth seekers. Such as collaboration between Soviets and Nazis...which is now more commonly known but how about collaboration between Zionists and Nazis...humm.

www.amazon.co.uk...

Is-Ra-El using the flag that was used to label and zone areas where Jews lived in Nazi land also was controversial. Was it not Hitler that wanted a state for Jewish people.

Why oh why do they try so hard to hide their true colours.
uk.answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If you did not get involved in hate speech, you will not be on the list. They keep lists for when synagogues and Jewish property are destroyed, so they can track the anti-Semites or neo-Nazis involved. If you don`t make Jews the scapegoats for the world`s problems, you will not be on a list.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_eighth_tower
If you did not get involved in hate speech, you will not be on the list. They keep lists for when synagogues and Jewish property are destroyed, so they can track the anti-Semites or neo-Nazis involved. If you don`t make Jews the scapegoats for the world`s problems, you will not be on a list.

Since you have posted this remark without responding to anyone in particular, it could be fairly surmised you are speaking to the entirety of ATS members. I find your assertions to be quite hateful, as I for one have never made Jews the scapegoat for the world's problems, and I know a great deal of members in this site who have not engaged in such nonsense either. Even so, you hatefully lump everyone in this site together, implicitly declaring this site an anti-Semitic site. If, by your own standards, lists should be made for those who get involved in hate speech, then which list do you belong on, I wonder?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_eighth_tower

Now let me ask you a question. You might not want to answer it and thats alright if you don't. Are you the one that wrote that report for the Anti-Defamation-League or are you one of the helping group(monitoring of the internet)?

Somebody crossed a line. Somebody or more didn't think. Now all these posters are labeled Anti-Government-Extremists and where they are located on the internet. Why? They committed no crime. These people are now a target themselves for anybody that would want to hurt them. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? You better hope none of these people get hurt. Besides what somebody has put them through now.

Let me tell you something else. I saw this done before on the internet many years ago. The chopping of the posts somebody putting their words to it making an innocent person look like a criminal. It got very ugly and out of control.

Did you ever hear don't take the law into your own hands? I can't believe what was done.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by Katie]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I am glad to see this thread still going it is the most important thread on ATS in my mind and shows the lengths they will go to stop free speech.

They dont want a debate or dissent they want followers. And they have plenty of them after the years of propaganda and brainwashing.

They want change and I believe that change is the US constitution or at least how we view it. Look around many places are seeing the same things and have a strong progressive movement is this coincidence?

I dont think so they have been planning this for decades and the ducks are nearly in a row. What do they want? I believe they want total control. Why would they want that?

I dont know why but it seems to be the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by the_eighth_tower

Quite frankly , this comment shows the exact lack of forethought and insight which is constantly thrown about by people who refuse to think about thier world view in an adaptable, and progressive fashion.
Many here at ATS would probably echo me, in saying that fascism is a god damned plauge, one which luckily most of us have an immunity to . However when we see a nation behave in a reprehensible manner, we speak out against it, no matter what political establishment has done the deed we deem unacceptable . We as a membership have WIDELY varied veiws on a large range of topics, inclusive of but not limited to , aliens, conspiracies, politics,ethics, religion , and philosophy.
To brand us all therefore, with the same iron , is exactly the fascism and defamation of which the membership has been accused. Wether individual names are used or not, an attack on one of us, is an attack on all of us, and must not be left un answered. We DO have the right to speak our minds without being monitored to make sure we arent guilty of thought crimes. We do NOT have to put up with unfair assesments made by biased individuals who do not have the capacity for free thought. My name is not on this so called list, but I tell you that in my veiw, they may as well have written about the entire membership in that list, because different as we all are, we all think freely , and that is something I would defend to the death, even if I disagreed with the named posters view point.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth

And, of course violence has no place in modern society. Violence of any kind should be strictly prohibited.

I disagree. I think violence still has a place. Sometimes a good fist fight can do more than 20 mediations. We are still animals, we still compete, and we still use force of one kind or another. Outlawing physical violence without considering economic violence, emotional violence, etc. is short sighted. You would create a world where those who did not need to use physical violence, those who could pull the plug on your credit card or bank accounts, could do so with no fear of retaliation. Violence has always been the reset button in human societies. Nothing about has has changed enough to merit discarding that tactic.

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth
There is no hate speech on this forum, that I have ever seen. EVER. To suggest so, is simply ridiculous.

Well you need to get out more. I have seen plenty o' hate speech here. That WHY we have rules and threads on the rules, and threads on threads on the rules.........

But there is hate speech all over the web. Go play World of Warcraft and listen to trade chat. Look at the comments almost anywhere. Its just not that big a deal. You have a lot of people and some of them assume they are anonymous. You get a lot of people saying stuff they want to say and cant, and you also get a lot of trolling, people saying stuff just to piss everyone off and make everyone start yelling. Its fun. Lots of people do it. It doesnt mean they believe the hateful thing they are saying.

The biggest rebuttal of the ADL is that they are self interested hypocrites.

They dont care about "extremism." Israel is full of extremists. Zionism is a form of extremism. Israel is doing violence, threatening violence, etc.

Mind you I am not picking on Israel. They sure arent alone. The American government is violent. Bombing the # out of...oh anyone we pretty much want to and damn the consequences. We use torture, violate peoples rights, yadda yadda.

Bottom line. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Pots shouldnt call kettles black. We have people spouting hate and violence because thats what our leaders do. Its what the people who monitor hate and violence do. Its what everyone does.

And another rebuttal of the ADL is that they make a lot of claims and show no data to back it up. Hate speech is up? Quantify that, please. How so? Because there is more of it on the internet than 50 years ago? Well, there wasnt much of an internet then now was there? The author of that report said a lot of stuff, had nothing to quantify it, and is against the defamation of a group of people currently being quite violent and spewing quite a lot of hate themselves.

And we are getting our panties in a twist over it.

Just rebut them, make it intelligent, use data, and prove they are full of crap. It shouldnt be hard. They are full of crap.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Sometimes a good fist fight can do more than 20 mediations.

What an odd dichotomy ...

... premised on the fallacy that meditation isn't violent and/or swordless.

You're doing it wrong!

There ... I said it!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

... premised on the fallacy that meditation isn't violent and/or swordless.

Mediation, SD, not meditation. Lol. Although your way makes it more.......interesting.

Violent meditation, kind of like the fighting form of T'ai Chi.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Sometimes a good fist fight can do more than 20 mediations.

Heh...I though he said "20 medications" and it left me pondering......

[edit on 30-4-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, your diligence is much appreciated!

And thanks to SkepticOverlord, for your diligence to protect the rights of us here on ATS!

[edit on 1-5-2010 by DarkspARCS]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join