It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

You may be correct.

If I was a politician that wanted my agenda to meet as little obstacles as possible; rather than have my detractors talk about an issue relevant to my plans, I'd prefer they keep bickering over absolute nonsense that was destined to end up in the "no where" pile.

They could even talk about this through my first and possibly second term for all I'd care.

I'd be done at that point.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

I think Obama is happy with keeping the focus on the 'birthers' and Sarah Palin. While the nutcases bicker about the existence of santa clause, and listen to a vacuous semi-literate demagogue, health care reform is done, financial reform is almost done, two Supreme Court appointments in 18 mos., major initiatives accomplished on nuclear weapons, economy improving, and on and on is getting accomplished.

Obama knows what he is doing. It's the political version of the rope-a-dope, in my opinion....

LMFAO!!!! really you think the Economy is better? Why because FOX says so?

"health care reform is done" Yes now the middle class will be screwed. have you read the bill? No you heard some one on the news say it is all nice and said "WELL GOSH I GUESS IT MUST BE GOOD!"

It will create MORE taxes. It will NOT cover those with preexisting conditions. It funds abortion. By reading your comment I can tell you are not that Politically savvy but so you know his little executive order can not change the law. Every one who has read the Constitution knows that an executive order can NOT alter a law passed by congress

"financial reform is almost done" Ya him letting the banks take over 27 TRILLION in bail outs seance he took office
"on and on is getting accomplished." Ya the list goes on. Breaking EVERY promise he made. He said he would end the patriot act what did he do? He reauthorized it. He said he would close Gitmo. NOPE it is still opened. He said no more wars we would be out in 6 months. Then a year then 3 years not never. He has commited even more troops then bush did LMAO!!

"While the nutcases bicker about the existence of santa clause" WTF is that even supposed to mean?

"major initiatives accomplished on nuclear weapons"
Ya making up MORE lies about the middle east and nukes. Hyping up Iran just like Iraq. yup.

Ya the market is recovering. I mean the national unemployment rate is 30% but we are all fine.

Man you took the Koolaid face it. Obama has failed and Failed BIG time

Not to mention he has committed open treason
www.infowars.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Here you go:

Stock Market under Obama:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0170e67c252f.png[/atsimg]

Job picture from Bush to Obama:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18b562c6a1e2.jpg[/atsimg]

The evidence that 99% of the country knows is proof:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8250226535e.jpg[/atsimg]

An alternate Hawaiian BC for your pleasure and comparison's sake:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cc1d6f1a769.jpg[/atsimg]

Where'd the deficit come from?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d8469f24306.jpg[/atsimg]

Effect on the budget of health care vs. bush measures:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d78a5d2ec10.jpg[/atsimg]

GDP (measure of OVERALL economic growth) under Obama:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4e589c210b2.gif[/atsimg]

Just a reminder for you haters:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad145c774f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
its all about race. i bet if he was white but was born in spain nobody would give a damn about his presidency. some just can't take it.

Some are pushing it because of his race. I couldn't see as many soldiers refusing deployment on orders from President Schwarzenegger.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

its all about race. i bet if he was white but was born in spain nobody would give a damn about his presidency. some just can't take it.

Some are pushing it because of his race. I couldn't see as many soldiers refusing deployment on orders from President Schwarzenegger.

There is, of course, no question at all as to whether Schwarzenegger can be President, he can't and all know it. Of course, why let facts get in the way of the ever popular race baiting game, right?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Wherever a person stands on this, it's clear that it's not going to go away. I have my opinions and theories, but I will not share them right now. Bottom line is Obama needs to produce documents (no, not the silly online form) but actual paper documents--if for no other reason than to simply make this go away. It's often said, "Follow the money..." Eventually we're going to get resolution on this one way or another--the money will lead us to answers eventually. As Obama continues to find ways to aggravate more and more groups of people (around the world, by the way), someone along the way is going to bite his hand that once was feeding him.

This may or may not be related, but I find it interesting that Rahm Emmanuel says he will run for Mayor of Chicago if Mayor Daley isn't running. Does Rahm "Pull My Finger" Emmanuel know something interesting that we don't? I really can't imagine anyone wanting to go from Chief of Staff to Mayor of Chicago, though I understand the mayor in Chicago has a lot of power.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

"financial reform is almost done" Ya him letting the banks take over 27 TRILLION in bail outs seance he took office

You see, this is why the birther movement are labeled idiots. Everything they come out with is a fantasy, so wildly inaccurate that it's like dealing with special needs children.

There's been very little money loaned to banks since Obama took office, in fact the banks have repayed most of the money they got during the Bush administration because of the tough restrictions on bonuses Obama introduced. Almost all of the 'bail-outs' happened in 2008 and the few that were necessary in early 2009 were from deals and funds already committed in 2008. (AIG, CitiBank, GM all got their initial aid in 2008 from the Bush/Paulson TARP fund)

So when you make up fantasy claims like this at the same time as denying Obama has shown his birth certificate (not only has he shown it to the required authorities, it's been posted on the internet and verified as legitimate twice by the Hawaiian State), no reasonable person can believe either story.

Sorry if you find that blunt or offensive, I think a lot of us have gotten really tired of being polite and hoping you'd all come to your senses.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Edit: Post removed. I made an error in my original post.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

that is to do with your own racial hang ups, clearly, legality applies to anyone, there is no colour bar, those claiming race are the real racists who want different rules based on race

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
that is to do with your own racial hang ups, clearly, legality applies to anyone, there is no colour bar, those claiming race are the real racists who want different rules based on race

Bull. He's done everything legally required and then some. And you know it. Demanding an elected black President provide MORE proof than an elected white President is exactly what you're doing and is purely racial by your own definition.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

You are operating in a fact free zone.

The article is warmed over vomit from start to finish.

He was born in Hawai'i. He hasn't spent a penny on suppression of anything. etc etc etc.

He is eligable. He is President legally. It ain't gonna change. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Bull. He's done everything legally required and then some. And you know it. Demanding an elected black President provide MORE proof than an elected white President is exactly what you're doing and is purely racial by your own definition.

You again are bringing race into it racist, if there is ANY doubt over a white president I would support the same level of scrutiny

What is to fear from scrutiny and clarity anyway

Your last comment makes NO sense, I don't care what colour the President is, and if there is a query over legality, it should be answered, without the racists getting their panties in a bunch because in their racially obsessed world the President happens to be black ok

OK there fella

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

canadafreepress.com

Members from all three branches of the Federal government already know that Barack Hussein Obama is ineligible for the office of President. National leaders, to include members of the US Supreme Court, already know that Barack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born citizen” of the United States of America, and therefore, is ineligible for the office he currently holds.

What they don’t know is how long it will take for most Americans to figure it out, or what to do about it.

The diversionary search for an authentic birth certificate is ongoing and Obama has now spent in excess of $2 m
(visit the link for the full news article)

He's there isnt he? now take it in the chin [SNIP] and accept it. U finally have a decent leader!

Mod note: Removed name calling. Courtesy is mandatory.

[edit on 4/24/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

You again are bringing race into it racist, if there is ANY doubt over a white president I would support the same level of scrutiny

What is to fear from scrutiny and clarity anyway

Your last comment makes NO sense, I don't care what colour the President is, and if there is a query over legality, it should be answered, without the racists getting their panties in a bunch because in their racially obsessed world the President happens to be black ok

OK there fella

lets pretend there was no color and we were all orange? what is the arguement then?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I wonder if the new immigration bill will have some particular clause that will allow illegals to run for office, and legals to run for president. That would nullify anything that could happen to him.

Anyone else get this vibe?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
I wonder if the new immigration bill will have some particular clause that will allow illegals to run for office, and legals to run for president. That would nullify anything that could happen to him.

Anyone else get this vibe?

Illegals have been running for 100s of years!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR ALL FROM? Are you all native indians? Your all from from Europe, and England!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i don't see how he was born in hawaii when his wife said he was born in kenya.
the constant labeling of birthers as idiots, morons, etc. reeks of the paid propaganda squad that also attacks 911 twoofers.
it's time for the squad to "get over it". you aren't convincing anyone with your abusive "debate" tactics.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Obama knows what he is doing. It's the political version of the rope-a-dope, in my opinion....

That is correct, sir.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Im sorry but can you give the source for the $2 million figure you accuse the president of spending? Can give the source as to where when Maya, Obama's half sister, claimed she has an Hawaiian birth certificate?

In your panic to defend your savior, you've misrepresented my posts. I've said nothing related in any way to your response.

What I pointed out was that your post misleadingly conflates citizenship and residency as criteria for admission.

Such resort to deception serves only to betray your fears and paranoia, despite your attempts to hide them.

jw

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Another excellent post. The facts are overwhelming, both against the ridiculous lies of the birthers and for the dramatic improvements we have seen since Obama took office.

Allow me to add one more bit of evidence: the auto industry. Yesterday I received an email from General Motors informing me that they had proudly paid back billions in loans to the government, five years ahead of schedule. Add to that the fact that my wife and I are looking to buy a particular Chevrolet vehicle and our local dealer has trouble keeping them on the lot. We have had a couple sold out from under us already and are now planning on ordering from the factory in order to get the kind we want!

Now, would any of that be possible if the economy were not in recovery? How can it be that the media are telling us things are good when in fact they are dire, if all evidence one can see is that things are not in fact dire?

I remember when Democrats were openly wishing failure on the last Republican administration. That was wrong. Now the Republicans are desperately doing the same thing. Still wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blah2200

the same rules apply to your orange president.

I get investigated when applying for a job, the US president is a slightly higher profile position, if there is queries then what is the problem, if he is legal then there is no problem and all the investigations in the world will not change that so why are people crying about it?

Are there some people who don't like him because he is part black? Yes of course, and are there loads of people whining about queries over his legality BECAUSE he is black- why most certainly

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join