It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taikun
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, hence I apologize in advance for repeating someone else's words.

It might be worth reading through the thread before posting.

Here is my understanding of the situation.
Barak Hussein Obama or Barry Soetaro (same person) was born in the US. He was later brought to Indonesia to study. He had to become a citizen of Indonesia to be admitted. Back in those days, you could not have dual citizenship, hence Obama had to relinquish his US for Indonesian citizenship.

As Southern Guardian pointed out in this post on the first page of this thread,

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
The 1945 Indonesian constitution that was still in place when the president lived in Indonesia clearly stated that all citizens have the right to education. It never excluded none citizens:
www.indonesiawindhoek.org...

Aside from the fact citizenship was not the requirement Obama was not eligible at the time regardless of whether his mother was married to a national or not. According to the mixed marriage laws of Indonesian 1945 constitution the president was not eligible to be a citizen on the case that he was not young enough to automatically gain citizenship (under 5 years) and had not resided in Indonesia for atleast 5 years to be eligible for citizenship:
www.indonesiawindhoek.org...

There for he could not have become a citizen of Indonesia.

As far as where he was born, it would be far FAR too easy for the powers to forge this document, put his name into the system and be done with the whole focus-pocus.

Do you see the catch-22 this leaves him in? If those who demand to see proof of his birth in Hawaii are prepared in advance to reject that proof as "too easy to forge," then what's the point of it?

He has showed proof. That proof has been vetted, confirmed, and found acceptable by the people whose job it is to do so. For what it's worth, I don't have my long form birth certificate either, and the certificate of live birth that is the only document I can obtain from the state I was born in (Pennsylvania) is even scanter on information than Obama's -- it doesn't include my parents' names, let alone the doctor who delivered me. Yet it will serve to get my passport renewed, etc.

Here is some food for thought; After graduating Harvard's law school, he didn't become a big shot lawyer, he became a community worker or in that vicinity. Why not run for local office ? Why not become an aid to someone in the local office ? Why not run for office locally ?

Maybe he believed in community activism?

Seriously though, I can't believe how many times in this thread the "must have been an Indonesian citizen to go to school there" has been repeated despite Southern Guardian's page one post. If you're going to repeat the claim, at least try to refute the debunking of it that's already in the thread.

edit: to clarify which previous poster each quote comes from.

[edit on 4/22/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

canadafreepress.com

Members from all three branches of the Federal government already know that Barack Hussein Obama is ineligible for the office of President. National leaders, to include members of the US Supreme Court, already know that Barack Hussein Obama is not a “natural born citizen” of the United States of America, and therefore, is ineligible for the office he currently holds.

What they don’t know is how long it will take for most Americans to figure it out, or what to do about it.

The diversionary search for an authentic birth certificate is ongoing and Obama has now spent in excess of $2 m
(visit the link for the full news article)

Fail! Lie #1. DC knows Obama isn't eligible for the office he holds. The courts say he is.

Lie #2 Obama is not a natural boen citizen of the US. Mom was a US citizen with 14 years residency. Natural boen citizen. Oh yea and he was born in Hawaii.

Lie #3 Diverionary search for an authentic birth cert... We have his original authentic Brith cert. Factcheck laid hands on it.

Seriously please provide a ligitimate argument or some verifyable information rather than arbitrarily slandering the Marxist US president.

Go after his deeds.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Ummmm, you sir are an idiot.

I cannot even believe that you just said that.

I am in absolute shock.

You should just dig yourself a hole and bury yourself in it......alive.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Regardless of the fact that Obama is probably not eligible for the position of President, there will be nothing done about it, we have a democrat lead Congress and they will not start impeachment, we no longer have a representitive government that ended back in 2006 and until maybe November 2010 we will not see it again, if there isn't some kind of emergency that requires Obama to 'postpone' the elections.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by DOADOA

Although I don't completely agree with this thread it has nothing to do with race. Yeah for some very few it might, but those people in general are too stupid to provide any real argument.

Is it really that hard to believe its about his agenda? People don't like it including me, so they are trying to find really anyway they can to remove him from office. That is not me. Just about every president has had their fair share of haters, but since he is black the stupid, uneducated, ignorant people of america call out the race card because its too easy... Everyone hated bush too because he was black right? Go to college and learn about some real history. Their are far worse things going on in the world sitting in plain view than all these conspiracies.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

How is that hope and change working out for you, you enjoy insukting others don't you? You do know that you beloved president has repeatedly lied to you and everyone else in the country many times? You do know that just about every campaign promise he made has already been broken and we are only into the 15 month of his one term?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And by don't agree I mean their is not enough evidence in either direction to accuse and impeach him or whatever the process would be. Why not support new polliticians who will take your agenda to washington instead of waste time on this guy? He's not the main problem, congress is. I'd much rather see an entire new house and senate than president.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eagleheart56
we have a democrat lead Congress and they will not start impeachment, we no longer have a representitive government that ended back in 2006

I assume you mean we no long have a republican government? Since 52% of Americans who voted in the 2006 elections voted democrat, I would say that the transition that year to a majority-Democrat House was perfectly representative.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

that's funny because Mccain is about as white as they come and Obama's campaign actually was the first entity to even discuss any candidates citizenship issues....shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house,lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It makes me laugh that the same arguments some of you use in 9/11 issues you discount in the birther issue. I'm sorry, but I'm still at a loss over the who arranged for a mediocre student to get into Harvard?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
well i dont like obama but legally he is a U.S. citizen because his mom is American and I dont know were SHE was born but if she was born in America
then yes she is a citizen and obama is a citizen by blood. Now this does not mean he was in another country for a while and is part of a plan to over through the U.S.A and I still think he is not christian, no hes Muslim look at his name they are trying to trick us and most people are falling for it well im not and im going to stay alert about all this and i advise all of you to do so also.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Funny how it is that same people who want the law changed so Arnold Swartzi'n-word' can be president that are complaining. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Swartzenegro does not get changed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by David9176

Obama will be removed from office...if there is any truth to this birth certificate issue.

No, he has spent over two million on supressing the facts about his origin, just out of principal and a desire to remain private. WHEN he is exposed as the liar and fraud that his is, it will take the US DECADES to sort out the mess. Everything he has ever said or done as POTUS will be null and void. All laws, all appointments, all Directives. All. And it will ignite a HUGH racial war, and hatred. THIS I do not want. Our brothers will lose all the respect it took them decades to earn. But truth is not all bad, there will be unforseen good come out of this mess Baraq has fostered. Truth always, ALWAYS prevails.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Please get your facts right.

The jobless rate at the end of President Bush's term was around 6% and now the jobless rate is around 11% in Obama's term.

The stock market hit an all time record (14,000) under the the Bush administration, something that'll never hapen under a Democratically controlled Congress and when I say never I mean NEVER!

BTW, when did God die and put Obama in charge?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sm403
well i dont like obama but legally he is a U.S. citizen because his mom is American and I dont know were SHE was born but if she was born in America
then yes she is a citizen and obama is a citizen by blood.

That is how it is now, but when he was born, both parents had to be citizens, and his father was Kenyan. So he was not given US citizenship when he was born, or ever. Do a little research with a little skepticism and an open mind to what you may not want to believe. The evidence is all there, but noone wants to believe it. Kind of like Christianity in general, or creationism. Or Global Warming. Truth doesn't really care what you want, or think. It is still truth, and still a fact.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Whomever put out the idea that anyone from any country should be able to run should never be able to post anything ever again. We should just let anyone from any country in the world cast a vote in our elections too then.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

One of the funniest things about one copy of obamas certification.. at the bottom it states "ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS CERTIFICATE"..

The blacked out part after "CERTIFICATE NO." is called an alteration, which legally invalidates "this certificate".. obama wouldn't get hired at mcdonalds with an altered & invalid certification.

Yeah.. there is another copy that appears to not be altered and displays a number, but there is no way of knowing with 100% certainty the altered invalid one displays the same number.. unless you believe the same govt that brought us saddams fictional WMDs, then it's all good.

Of course govt believers are not worried about the small print legal stuff, certificate and certification, meh.. the same, altered?, meh.. its valid enough.. they're happy to believe anything their dear party leader instructs them to believe.

Lets not forget the 1st president to obtain a phony hawaiian birth certificate / US citizenship: chinese born Sun Yat-Sen, the first president of China... his bogus certification was certified to be just as valid as obamas.. by the Office of the Secretary!! so it MUST BE TRUE!!!

Those gullible enough to believe pieces of paper put forward by known liar party leaders and a govt that lies.. would be arguing on ATS today that Sun Yat-Sen was hawaiian born, its been verified by hawaii and the paperwork looks okay.. to believe anything else is idiotic, racist and all that.. lmao "dude if he wasn't a china-man you wouldn't be questioning his birth huh!?".. lol

FYI govt believers: the village of Cuiheng, Xiangshan is NOT in hawaii... heh..

"Sun Yat-sen was born on 12 November 1866 to a Hakka family in the village of Cuiheng, Xiangshan (later Zhongshan) county, Guangzhou prefecture, Guangdong province (26 km or 16 miles north of Macau)."

"In March 1904, he obtained a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth,[7] issued by the Territory of Hawaii, stating he was born on November 24, 1870 in Kula, Maui[8]"

en.wikipedia.org...

www.scribd.com...

If obama was born in hawaii, so was sun yat-sen, huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is the problem.

I cannot PROVE I DONT have a BC.

But I can PROVE that I DO have one.

See ?

You cannot prove it doesn't exist.

You can only prove it exists.

Therefore, unless Obama releases it, you will NEVER hear the end of this.
PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Please get your facts right.

The jobless rate at the end of President Bush's term was around 6% and now the jobless rate is around 11% in Obama's term.

Please get your facts right. The unemployment rate was over 8% at the end of Bush's term and that month saw over 700,000 people lose their jobs, pushing the rate to almost 9% in Feb 2009. And the current unemployment rate is 9.7%

The stock market hit an all time record (14,000) under the the Bush administration, something that'll never hapen under a Democratically controlled Congress and when I say never I mean NEVER!

It did hit 14000. And then it immediately crashed to 8000 points by Jan 2009 when the world discovered that Bush's financial deregulation had allowed Investment Banks to leverage over 80:1 and the majority were actually insolvent. It's now trading at 11,100 - over 80% gain from where it bottomed in March 2009.

BTW, when did God die and put Obama in charge?

what?

[edit on 4/22/2010 by mythatsabigprobe]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join