It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, either his mother was a total fool who was willing to go to a third world country to have a baby, or his step-father nullified his citizenship. But something is wrong because Obama is willing to spend so much money to cover it up. We don't have much to go on. The thing that angers us, besides his trampling of the Constitution, beyond that we don't really care where Obama was born. The thing that he did that irks us was to lie to us to get our votes, then turn around and sell us down the river to his banker friends. People don't know how bad the situation is. Those bankster friends of his are bent on depopulation and world domination and have control of the CIA and American military. You can pooh-pooh this all you want but given a little time you will see what a danger you are in. Do you care that your children live to adulthood? That's what is at stake. You don't buy that? Then you haven't looked into it.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Fail! Lie #1. DC knows Obama isn't eligible for the office he holds. The courts say he is.

Lie #2 Obama is not a natural boen citizen of the US. Mom was a US citizen with 14 years residency. Natural boen citizen. Oh yea and he was born in Hawaii.

Lie #3 Diverionary search for an authentic birth cert... We have his original authentic Brith cert. Factcheck laid hands on it.

Lie #4 The courts don't CARE what the law says, nor what the truth is, so your use of them as a credible source is highly questionable.
Lie $5 There is no evidence of his Hawaiian birth, only the 'assurances' of unknown political bureaurats, and of course your thoroughly credible assurances.
Lie #6 Baraq applied for and received college aid as a foreign student. Either he lied then, or now. Which is it? It is fraud and grand theft if he turned out to be a natural born citizen. Sounds like a requirement for POTUS.
Lie #7 The supposed 'real' bc you speak of. After Atlas posted a meticulous forensic analysis of it, and declared it a really bad forgery, the Gangsters in Washington removed, or scrubbed, all copies of it on the Net. That lie didn't go over so good.
Lie #8 This continued anger and questioning of this massive fraud will NOT just go quietly into the night. The truth will prevail. Live with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
its all about race. i bet if he was white but was born in spain nobody would give a damn about his presidency. some just can't take it.

Nah, the Guvernator isnt eligible, so its a race thing. I have reasons for not liking Obama, but they are all based on the lies he tells, failed policies he continues to keep alive or endorse, and the fact that he has basically kept the torch of national distruction from within alive and burning.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

You sure like to repeat the LIES:

Lie #6 Baraq applied for and received college aid as a foreign student. Either he lied then, or now. Which is it? It is fraud and grand theft if he turned out to be a natural born citizen.

Some people check their facts, before repeating them. Others, it seems, check the "facts" at the door, and bring across the threshold any old garbage, if it allows them to rant in desperate anger at the "uppity Black man"...

www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

No, he has spent over two million on supressing the facts about his origin, just out of principal and a desire to remain private.

Wrong. He hasn't spent squat.

His personal legal expenses in the various challenges by Orly, et al, are being covered pro bono by the lawyers. Don't think this is much of a big deal though. It doesn't cost much lawyer time to file a 'no standing' argument. Just a form letter and a first year graduate. Probably less than an hour each time, and there haven't been many times (see birther scorecard below).

Pro Bono Lawyer

Birther Scorecard

That is how it is now, but when he was born, both parents had to be citizens, and his father was Kenyan.

Wrong. The law has not changed. It is now exactly what it was when Obama was born.

He was born in Hawaii, and that is all that counts. His parent's citizenship status is COMPLETLY irrelevant.

Natural Born Citizenship at Law

You are listening to the wrong people. They are wrong. Period.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
DC knows Obama isn't eligible for the office he holds. The courts say he is.

Lie. No court has made that rule.

Obama is not a natural boen citizen of the US. Mom was a US citizen with 14 years residency.

That law only applies to the naturalization act of 1790 for children born abroad. The president was born in Hawai'i. Birthers are yet to prove otherwise.

Lie #3 Diverionary search for an authentic birth cert... We have his original authentic Brith cert. Factcheck laid hands on it.

That was his original birth certificate further verified by Hawaiian authorities.

Look Im going to stop right there because your uses the same birther debunked lies.

What I'd like to know is where is the proof that Obama spent $2 million? Either bring up the source that proves he spent this much or stop lying.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is pure PROPAGANDA. The PTB are crapping their pants. Obama is cleaning house of the filthy crooks that were forced on him and now THEY ARE SPENDING MILLIONS on a propaganda campaign.

Don't believe the hype. Read between the lines. Obama is the first president to turn on Wall Street and the people are behind him.

Don't buy this crap. I'm a life long Republican and I see that Bush sold me out. I voted against Obama but something is fishy with the PR against him.

I never thought I would support him till I saw his enemies

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

its all about race. i bet if he was white but was born in spain nobody would give a damn about his presidency. some just can't take it.

You are the one making it about race are you not? This is not a black or white thing it is a eligible or not eligible thing. Please keep to topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I commend your efforts. I have asked about the 2 million also. Neither of us has, or will, get an answer.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

OH! Is THAT what they are talkinag about when birthers bring up the 2 million? The services provided by the lawyers to defend against a complete and utter nutjob?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I read these threads to get a good laugh. Birthers give it up! If he wasn't eligible to be President then he wouldn't be. I don't think the Reps or his Dem opponents would have let this one go.

Paranoia can be usefull

Delusions are not.

Keep going birthers, you make me laugh everytime you start another BS thread with no evidence to support your speculative claims. I couldn't care less about it really as I'm Canadian but it disturbs me to see society heading down the tubes so fast. Facts and Evidence are no longer necessary to some. Your only lying to yourself.

I linked the video for the song "Mad World". The lyrics are great

This issue is kept alive to divide the population. The Republican mantra of "Divide and Conquer" is in effect.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Looking back at the Kennedy cover up it seems perfectly obvious that warren commision was rigged but the fact is the public bought the story hook line and sinker. A lone assasin did it and that's final.

In my twenties I used to think that had I been an adult at that time, I wouldn't have been tricked. I would have seen right through it.

People seemed so naieve back then. How could they have been so stupid?

TPTB didn't get there by accident. They are the craftiest liars in the world.
They are masters of media prolifigate propagandists. They are THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO IN THE WORLD.

You may think you can spot a con job. You may think you are immune to marketing.

Ask yourself this. Have you never made an impulsive purchase that you did not need or even really want?

Don't believe the propaganda. It is coming on strong. They want to get rid of him. But they must turn the public against him first.

If you believe in ATS and you are truly a critical thinker you are bound to open your eyes. Listen with your heart. Keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Interestingly enough recently a young lady from Kenya started work at the site where I work, she was talking the other day and said it is common knowledge that Obama was born in Kenya. If it is common knowledge there then why has no one here started impeachment proceedings? Oh thats right, the congress is controlled by democrats to whom it is an advantage to maintain control of two parts of our government.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

I can't find a way to agree more. I only wish I could find the site which said "it could prove" that Obama was the clone of an Egyptian mummy.

That could make for a much more interesting thread than this one continues and continues and continues and -------!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
This is pure PROPAGANDA. The PTB are crapping their pants. Obama is cleaning house of the filthy crooks that were forced on him and now THEY ARE SPENDING MILLIONS on a propaganda campaign.

Don't believe the hype. Read between the lines. Obama is the first president to turn on Wall Street and the people are behind him.

Don't buy this crap. I'm a life long Republican and I see that Bush sold me out. I voted against Obama but something is fishy with the PR against him.

I never thought I would support him till I saw his enemies

Sir, you just spoke the truth that so many Americans have come to accept. We were fools to ever support the GOP in their modern incarnation (I will still call myself a Barry Goldwater Republican, but alas that party is gone).

It could not be more clear that this is a Carl Rove-style dirty tricks campaign. They did a pretty good job on Clinton but it was not quite good enough. But they learned, and now they have a much easier target.

To those of you who are "birthers" (I don't use that term in a derogatory way, but just to describe your group), just stop for a few minutes and consider what it is you have been asked to believe, over and over, despite it being proved wrong. Examine you conscience and see that your ideological bias against the president is causing you to rationalize spreading lies. We human beings derive pleasure from affiliation (literally, there is a dopamine reaction when a person affirms his membership in a group), but you have to carefully consider whom you are affiliating yourself with. Remember, you will be stained by their deeds.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Grumble]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Oh please, that is such garbage. If he was white and born anywhere but here he wouldn't be in office. What is so damn difficult about releasing a document that actually says he was born in Hawaii. In fact, why won't he release his college and grad school transcripts?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

What is so damn difficult about releasing a document that actually says he was born in Hawaii.

Absolutely nothing! And he's done it. Don't you get tired of repeating the same misbegotten questions over and over and over?

His Birth Certificate was available for viewing by any 'legitimate' interested party at campaign headquarters and pictured on the internet for everyone else. It is not his problem that you or one of your favorite Faux News Talking Head Cases couldn't be bothered to go to his campaign office in Chicago to examine the document when it was available for viewing.

FactCheck had the cojones to do so and did and published their findings. Why are you bellyaching that your buddies from Faux were afraid to do so because it would interfere with their nice little hate campaign?

In fact, why won't he release his college and grad school transcripts?

Because they are none of your business and they can have absolutely no impact on his Constitutional eligibility for the Office of the President of the United States. His birth certificate proves he is a Natural Born Citizen and is old enough. There is not doubt that he has lived in the US for 14 years. End of story, he is eligible to hold the office.

He was vetted by the American people, elected to office, Congress validated the election, and he was sworn in. He is President. Legally. Beyond a reasonable doubt.

Learn to live with your disappointments in life, cause there's gonna be more of them.

[edit on 23/4/2010 by rnaa]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As much as i dislike Obama, i would like to point out that any american citizen (foreign born but holds legitimate citizenship) is able to take seat of 'the highest office in the land' after being a citizen for a certain amount of years, which is why arnold schwarzeneggar is eligible to run for presidency aswell (i believe he has been a citizen long enough anyway)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eagleheart56

If it's common knowledge that he's from Kenya then why is he still President? Oh that's right, there's no actual proof of that. But there is proof that he was born in Hawaii.

Oh damn, I'm sorry. I used logic and evidence. My bad. Won't happen again.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenjewel

Originally posted by riddle6
It has been over a year since he was elected. So, in my opinion, there is either (A) some truth to all of this, or (B) someone wants to drive a major wedge between the American people.
I think it is a little bit of both. I have no proof of anything, just my personal opinion.

I agree with this. I would think it would have died off by now.
Makes you wonder...

Hitler wrote that repeating a lie made it more believable.

Some people just won't let it go. They have to have what they consider a valid reason for him not to be president because the real reason is just so silly they wouldn't be taken seriously. In truth, this reason looks sillier than the real ones.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join