It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
People can claim to be whatever they want.

That's fine. No big deal there. All AM has been trying to do is embrace the ATS maxim of "Deny Ignorance". Is that bad?

But in any case, either an inability to answer a couple of rather simple questions like Saurus posted pages and pages ago or avoiding answering them would demonstrate how much veracity there is in Vinny's original claim. If you're good with unsubstantiated, likely fanciful tales, knock yourself out! Who am I to naysay you on that?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
If a serial killer tells you the Sun comes up at dawn, does the fact that he is a serial killer mean the Sun does not come up at dawn???

I know you understand my question. You just choose to avoid a direct answer.

You may know the serial killer to be such by factual evidence. I await Vinny's factual evidence that he is a Mason.

Kinda hard for that to happen at this point. His profile still lists "banned"

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
If a serial killer tells you the Sun comes up at dawn, does the fact that he is a serial killer mean the Sun does not come up at dawn???

I know you understand my question. You just choose to avoid a direct answer.

You may know the serial killer to be such by factual evidence. I await Vinny's factual evidence that he is a Mason.

Kinda hard for that to happen at this point. His profile still lists "banned"

Whose? Proto's?

I'm looking at it right now and as I'm typing this, he's on the board.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

No...the OP, VinnyboyXI. Apparently due to a post accusing someone of being a terrorist on another thread.

[edit on 4/25/10 by StonyJ]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No...the OP, VinnyboyXI. Apparently due to a post accusing someone of being a terrorist on another thread.

Not seeing that. IIRC, if someone is banned it says "Banned" beneath their user name. I cleared my cache and nothing of his is coming up that way nor is it giving any indication on that on his profile.

Can you show a link?

TIA
Fitz

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Not seeing that. IIRC, if someone is banned it says "Banned" beneath their user name. I cleared my cache and nothing of his is coming up that way nor is it giving any indication on that on his profile.

Can you show a link?

TIA
Fitz

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Banned" is no longer applicable. Must have been temporary. His last visit is now listed as "today", so maybe he will return to this thread that he started and answer some questions that have been posted.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

NIV: Revelation 22:16,
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you [1] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

NIV: 2 Peter 1:19,
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

NIV: Revelation 2:28--
I will also give him the morning star.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa27d821d0aa.jpg[/atsimg]

I see Vincent has yet to return and the debate rages on!

Could it be, that it wasn't even Vincent who signed on yesterday?

Always a conspiracy...

Like a conspiracy to pimp my long awaited Epic thread of All Roads Lead to Rome, which has some truly Masonic moments in what we can only call the History of the World according to Proto!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A very related thread, with tales of the Knights Templar and Masons that Masons and profanes alike are bound to find interesting!

Vincent if you come back, please check it out, and see how it relates to your own recent experiences!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Perhaps the real Vinny has been invited to hang out with some aquatic life forms in the deep recesses of the Mediterranean sea. It could be that he is locked away and undergoing some much needed reprogramming that the CIA is so adept at. Or it could very well be that Vinny does not know how to begin to reveal what he has learned of our reality. Let's hope he comes back soon and all is well.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Perhaps the real Vinny has been invited to hang out with some aquatic life forms in the deep recesses of the Mediterranean sea. It could be that he is locked away and undergoing some much needed reprogramming that the CIA is so adept at. Or it could very well be that Vinny does not know how to begin to reveal what he has learned of our reality. Let's hope he comes back soon and all is well.

Could it be that Vincent read the entire thread, saw my earlier promotion for my big All Roads Lead to Rome thread, slated to appear today on ATS, and didn't want to overshadow it with his own story, because he is just a prince of a guy???

Vincent for President 2012 that's what I say!

I do hope he's alright and just enjoying some time away from the cyber wars!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I learned a lot in 48 hours, and I did mention that I'm not going to say everything in which I heard. Try to prove me wrong Augustus... at this point I don't care what people tell me about the masons

Always remember Vinny...theres always an a**hole in every town, in this case this message thread is full of a**holes...lol

I liked your post and would always like to hear more.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Are you trying to goad Vinny into revealing a secret password or something?

Not at all. The questions posed were only answerable by someone who is a Mason but they have nothing to do with passwords or handshakes. More alnog the lines of tradition.

Vinny owes you nothing!

I disagree. Vinny owes everyone here one thing, the truth.

Your actions speak volumes on behalf of your organization. Do they encourage bullying within the ranks?

No one is bullying anyone. I think if Vinny actually had something to tell everyone here he would have done so by now.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Are you trying to goad Vinny into revealing a secret password or something?

Not at all. The questions posed were only answerable by someone who is a Mason but they have nothing to do with passwords or handshakes. More alnog the lines of tradition.

Vinny owes you nothing!

I disagree. Vinny owes everyone here one thing, the truth.

Your actions speak volumes on behalf of your organization. Do they encourage bullying within the ranks?

No one is bullying anyone. I think if Vinny actually had something to tell everyone here he would have done so by now.

Agreed Augustus. Like I said before, this story is like a Seinfeld episode, but with even less happening.

Don't get me wrong, I would like nothing more than for Vinnyboy to come on and tell us something concrete that reveals something special to everyone, not just Masons or non-Masons. I just get the feeling this is an attention groping post.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
well satan means "Accuser" which is what the LAWS of the OT (old testament) do, they accuse. dunno if you're familar with paul's writing in romans 7 and 8, but he basically points out that the law is what accuses. so i'm thinking that it's a bit of a logic puzzle.

i'd go more indepth but it'd take the thread hopelessly off topic.

Perhaps one day we should start a thread on the perspectives of the 10 commandments....where each poster posts their views on each instruction.

In my applicationn and understanding of the 'big ten' Ive come to see and experience a freedom embracing set of principles and within that, a spirt of wisdom and maturity, for me, the law frees me...where as I notice that many others see demands obligations and applied pressure....I find this odd...and wonder if it is just fear or non locals applying pressure to human perspective to keep people embroiled in hate wars and cycles of abuse...so I'd be interested to read others views of them.

Ro

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by Rosha

You're coming from a strange perspective, not sure i follow entirely, but it resonates vaguely with me. Thanks for this.

My beliefs are simple, you have the physical plane, and the spiritual. Our DNA is the magic gateway between the 2, which allows us to "inhabit" our bodies for a while. Whatever alchemists and occultists think they're doing, all they ever succeed in is opening a door to the "spirit side" which certainly does exist.
It was the desire for knowledge that got us into this mess.

Hi Harry
I'm often strange
thank you and thanks for your comments.
I am reminded though, that ' an idea is not responsible for those that hold it'. A caution to proove things for yourself etc. My ideas are just that, ideas and speculations, not truth...the truth is what I am seeking and Ive yet to 'arrive' anywhere close to there.

I agree that radiation is impacting on our genome, though I am more concerned with the issues related to VLF frequency's and the impact of diverse electromagnetic interference on the human brain...issues such as brain wave supression, manipulation etc.. piled on top of natural stressors such as CME's and other changes in the EM field due to weather etc..its just sending so many into overload right now.

I believe that when the pole shift occurs, it is an internal process first...something that occurs on a biologial level within the brain and a spiritual level within the soul...so much of my study relates to research that investigates impacts and effects.

In a round about way to exploring those effects, found a good field of and for research is the spore effect of earthquakes..the studies coming out of LA that show increased disinhibition occuring as a result of microspheres and spores that are released during EQ events......to me it says a lot about why we are the way we are today, given so many EQ events are occuring at such velocities and it could help explain the rampant near animalism, a seeming dependance on instinct that is returning ( de-evolution) and the same speaks as to why there are so many delusions and so many riotous nations atm.

Ironically, we were warned we would be sent 'strong delusion' at the end of days...no one ever stopped to ask what the delivery methods would be.

Imo..if you are reliant on instinct alone..if you cant think, you can't choose your actions wisely, you cant be responsible for yourself, you cant collect your thoughts and research alternative perspectives, you cant hear what your thinking...a whole cycle of disempowerment gets born. Things get out of control fast.

Its bad enough our school systems dont teach critical analysis anymore..but to have electronic and biological interference making the likelyhood of anyone actually overcoming ignorance and thinking for themselves so remote, well I feel its akin to thought genocide and intellectual warfare. A war on the human mind.

As the cycle progresses, more and more people in the absence of clear thought and real rested sleep states that support it, are relying upon limited resources such as chemical/hormonal/adrenal states for direction and so less and less on deductive reasoning to sort and solve their problems. So the end up exhausted and energyless...using external chemicals to cope...further erroding their genome.

Its all linked...everything already is...for me, its just a matter of comprehension and understanding ( Ezekiel )...and joining dots...and then testing those theories...not resting on them.

I'm not sure about only 2 states..I believe in many mansions! many mansions!

cheers

Ro

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Rosha]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"Banned" is no longer applicable. Must have been temporary. His last visit is now listed as "today", so maybe he will return to this thread that he started and answer some questions that have been posted.

Permanent post bans dont show up as Banned on profile. It will show as Member which means user can log in ATS board and surf threads but cannot post. The Banned term only shows when the user is not allowed to log in. It says so here Actions for general abuse and Terms and Conditions violations.

) Posting ban:
If warnings have not resulted in improved compliance with the Terms and Conditions, we will apply a second-level ban that prevents posting, sending U2U's, and chatting. At this point, the member is not banned from ATS, but cannot participate while the ban is in effect. Please be aware that exceptionally serious first-time offenders may immediatly receive this action. At this time, a "global ignore" may also be applied to quickly remove abusive posts, or other posts that are contrary to the Terms and Conditions.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I thought Satan came from Shaitan (Arabic) meaning "Adversary"?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I haven't read all the pages of replies only the first OP but I want to go on record and say that this is bull #.

I do not believe the OP. This thread is typical of that of a wind up thread. Offering tit bits here and there in order to draw in the crowd then wait.....wait for the masses to flood in and wait to hear the OPs every word. Not me I believe that the OP is nothing but a time waster. Of course I could be wrong, but my gut reaction is normally accurate.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
KT's are an order progressing from the York rite, not the Scottish rite. Public knowledge. Nice embellishments though.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

Thanks for sharing this. It is unusual (because it's generally frowned upon by Masonic Lodges) for a Master Mason to reveal much of what he experiences in Lodge meetings. For those interested in researching the link between the Knights Templar and modern Freemasonry, Mason and author Tim-Wallace Murphy will be in New York later this week and is giving talks at the Grand Lodge of the State of New York, The Theosophical Society, East West Living and elsewhere (details here: hidden-wisdom.com...).

The talks are based on his new book, Hidden Wisdom: Secrets of the Western Esoteric Tradition. You can read part of it free here: hidden-wisdom.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join