It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is NO Such Thing As Indigo Children (Pseudo-Science Ones). Yup It's True.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I would say.. call the cops. And then sue the criminal for everything his got.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

The information I posted is just there, I don't follow anything, most times I am very sceptical about the things in my mind but none the less it's there. I don't get attached to that information however, I just let it be and share what I know. I 100% don't care what response I get, I can understand anyone who takes your position. If I was you I would probably of said the same thing.

Aliens are not a belief for me, Aliens are 100% fact I have seen them and I can understand why ancient civilizations referred to them as Angles and Gods.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgainI have seen them

I find this prettty hard to believe.

No offense.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

2nd line.

Ha!! Yeah right, I actually like being alive thanks.

This is not America. This is not even London, where you might get away with that. You do not mess with a lot of these people and even if you do call the cops, they don't do anything about it. Around here, you look after yourself, because no-one else is going to do it for you.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I understand the position you are comming from but I dont think that was the intent of those that identified the indigo children. These are special souls comming through to mitigate great changes in humanity. The reason they must be identified is that we tend to place them in a box or give them a diagnosis controlled by the Rockafeller cronies. Thus they are druged and poisoned so they fit our little paradigm. Never do we want them to feel better or above anyone. We just need to protect them from TPTB that want to controll them.

Nameste"

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

My aim is not to get you to believe, I have been on the receiving end of people pushing there beliefs on me, or making crap up to get attention "It's why I posted in the topic" as I said it's the known for me, it's 100% fact for me. I was lucky to experience what I did, maybe your time will come who knows I have no influence on that and I don't want no influence on it either.

You have your own mind, your own free will....

The only problems I have with other people beliefs is the "This is the truth you are wrong" I certainly am not going to contradict myself and do the same to another person.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
There Is NO Such Thing As Indigo Children (Pseudo-Science Ones). Yup It's True.

This is ALL indigo children. HUMANS of above average intelligence and perception. Labelling these children as anything else is doing them a giant disservice.

Do you believe that humans will never evolve?

If humans do evolve, don't you think we will notice it in children first?

If humans do evolve, do you think the entire population would evolve at the same time? Or maybe small groups who are born first?

Personally, I believe it is possible for humans to evolve mentally, and physically in very small amounts, every time they reproduce. This would mean every new generation is an evolution of the last.

I believe that some children will show more signs of evolution than other children simply because not all generations are started at the same time. This would mean a small group of children WILL be more evolved than others at any given moment in time.

This supports the idea of indigos.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

It is good to be skeptical and question, I always have.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

2nd line.

Ha!! Yeah right, I actually like being alive thanks.

This is not America. This is not even London, where you might get away with that. You do not mess with a lot of these people and even if you do call the cops, they don't do anything about it. Around here, you look after yourself, because no-one else is going to do it for you.

Well, that sucks. You should move.

I used to live in an area with a lot of alchies and other losers. It depressed the hell out of me. There was always a chance of some speed-head going crazy on you.

I couldn't find peace in a place that. Maybe you should just shoot them.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I believe that some children will show more signs of evolution than other children simply because not all generations are started at the same time.

I was think along those lines,

My husband always had a natural talent for repairing cars, he can fix anything,

Now as I stated earlier my son has a natural talent for computers,

so it does look like evolution of some kind to me,

what do you think?

[edit on 093030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain

My aim is not to get you to believe, I have been on the receiving end of people pushing there beliefs on me, or making crap up to get attention "It's why I posted in the topic" as I said it's the known for me, it's 100% fact for me. I was lucky to experience what I did, maybe your time will come who knows I have no influence on that and I don't want no influence on it either.

You have your own mind, your own free will....

The only problems I have with other people beliefs is the "This is the truth you are wrong" I certainly am not going to contradict myself and do the same to another person.

I don't "believe" in that sense. I want evidence. I DO believe in the possibility of ET life, and I do believe that life (and everything) has a meaning, and that the multitude of life is more than just coincidence.

I don't believe in the "supernatural".. I think everything IS explainable by science. But that doesn't mean that what we call "supernatural" didn't exist. They are probably just aspects of nature we don't yet understand.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Good thread S&F.

We need to stop labeling people - children especially. This is the society we are becoming, we just label people and find it easier to do that then to figure out what is truly going on with somebody.

I grew up knowing I had a high IQ, I had ADD, OCD, and anxiety. Instead of labeling myself as anything growing up, I just chose to be a normal child. Nowadays I look at myself and see more than just a 'normal' human being, but that is a different story in itself. My point though is that we need to allow children to grow on their own, find themselves and learn who they are ALONE. It's OK to give people a push in the right direction sometimes, but it's not alright to tell someone who they are, what they have to live up too etc... Part of me felt the need to always get straight A's and such because I knew my IQ and I guess that weighed down on me more than I realized. Now in hindsight I know that it would have been better to just have figured out who I was, how smart I was, on my own.

I am a person who truly believes anyone on this planet can become anything they wish - it just takes will power. Someone even with a learning disability can learn to do anything a person without a learning disability can, you just need to teach them in a different way.

For example, I learn better visually. If you show me, hands on, how to do (for example) a math equation - I will be able to drink that information in and usually apply it to lots of other equations. Same goes with a machine or something like that, show me how to use it once, hands on, let me figure it out while being told what to do, and I'll remember. Some people are better at reading a book and doing something on their own... we all learn differently.

So instead of all the labeling, we need to be open to how people differ. Once we do this, we will progress much more than we are currently (which is not much at all).

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I believe that some children will show more signs of evolution than other children simply because not all generations are started at the same time.

I was think along those lines,

My husband always had a natural talent for repairing cars, he can fix anything,

Now as I stated earlier my son has a natural talent for computers,

so it does look like evolution of some kind to me,

what do you think?

[edit on 093030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

Don't want to burst your bubble, but almost ALL kids have a natural talent for computers today...

Yes some kids are more intelligent than others. They learn more quickly, they are curious, and ask strange questions to their parents.

What is this having to do with evolution ? What proof is there that there are more intelligent kids today ? There were only stupid kids 100 years ago ?

Sorry if I seem rude, I just don't get the logic of others sometimes.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

feel the same, only hate the label mate

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yeah I heard about "indigo children" a few years ago and at first I was like, "They are describing me!" A couple seconds ticked by and I realized that they were describing almost everyone who is slightly intelligent. People who lack in the area of intelligence, or are of average intelligence, tend to be followers. They tend to believe a lot of what they are told, i. e. gullible. Highly intelligent individuals won't believe everything they hear, because of their critical thinking skills. A critical thinker questions everything in an attempt to discover what is real, what is true. Therefore they probably do resist authority. This has nothing to do with being "special". It's called being smart.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I would love to move, but unfortunately I have responsibilities that keep me grounded here for the moment. Hell, I grew up in this environment and still managed to educate myself and put myself through Uni. I'm sure now I'm fully grown I can take care of myself for a few more years.

I would like to move within the next few years though, before my little girl starts school, as I don't want her growing up around here.

Shooting them is not an option. I'm not a criminal, therefore I do not own a gun. Guns are illegal in the UK. Plus, you know the cops only act against the law abiding citizens.

Anyway, we seem to have slipped completely off topic here.

Apologies OP.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1haloShooting them is not an option. I'm not a criminal, therefore I do not own a gun. Guns are illegal in the UK. Plus, you know the cops only act against the law abiding citizens.

I was completely joking. I don't really encourage anyone to shoot anybody.

Other than that, good for you. I hope you manage in the future too and don't get the a-holes get to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Yeah I heard about "indigo children" a few years ago and at first I was like, "They are describing me!"

That's usually how a lot of scammers abuse you. Weither it's a guru, an astrologist, a cult leader, a pick-up artist, a swindler, etc...

It's like they know you ! Hell yeah, they are fine psychologists, and they know humans very well. And you are a human, right ? I can do that too if I want. People hate it when I "read their minds".

If anyone says he knows my deep me, my ego, I become very suspicious...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
People hate it when I "read their minds".

People hate everything. They just hate. And they are depressed.

What a world it is.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
People hate it when I "read their minds".

People hate everything. They just hate. And they are depressed.

What a world it is.

I would'nt go as far as that
It's just it can be very troubling for them. I have to explain how I'm deducing things I know about them, otherwise they have that "burn the witch" look in their eyes

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join