It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is NO Such Thing As Indigo Children (Pseudo-Science Ones). Yup It's True.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Oh thank God somebody is on the same wavelength as me
George Carlin is another Legend who was truly enlightened, oh I am going to have to sit up all night now watching Bill and George. R.I.P guys you will be missed but your legacy will live on

I don't know if I believe in God or the Devil.

But I do believe in the Trickster

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Great thread. I agree with OPs, the indigo child, crystal child, etc is all just a bunch of hooey...

I fall into every catagory of these so called "indigo" children...I am special..like everybody else. heh

And yep, I call it being human. Well, hey...the lady sold books, so thats capitalism at work.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Don't get me wrong, I try not to get into fights and have only ever had a few. Unfortunately, I live in quite a rough area, so fights can tend to find you.

What, you mean the hooligans or the ruffians? Or some geezers got rough on you? Maybe you should buy a T-shirt saying "I've Got A Gun".

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Oh I certainly don't worship anyone other that us, even if I saw Jesus healing the sick I wouldn't worship him/her or whatever species Jesus was... Instead I would ask why there were sick in the first place....

The only thing I do worship is the land I walk on and the people I walk the land with, we are the real Gods, however we like the Devil have been shut in the dark by a false God and peoples beliefs and worship towards that God.

So, you said the Devil had been "shut in the dark by a false God".
Do false God's have this sort of power over other "Gods"?

Can I ask you if you believe that Satan is an actual being, or do you think that its a name given some sort of negative energy?

Now, as far as "Indigo Children" go, my kneejerk reaction is to get a little angry when some new age hippy parents start telling their child that they are indigo, and that they are special and their bottoms are different than all the other boys and girls.

I'm sure thats the case with 95% of them. Simply highly intelligent, socially awkward ordinary human beings.

The remaining 5% you can call indigo, starchild, or whatever other new age term you like. I do think that there are people born with a specail and superior awareness or ability, and I do think there is a purpose behind them.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Blender]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

They worship death so they must worship the devil, so do most of the world.

As I said "God and Evil" is in reverse.

The God many worship is the true Evil in the universe, any worship is evil.

We are like the children who suffer in a bad relationship between mother and father....

Look up Ancient Aliens from the History Channel, Their Gods were beings who came from the Heavens on huge flying machines having huge Ariel battles. Many will doubt what I say, nothing new there, but history does repeat itself and our 3600 years is nearly up. They will still come here and create life in an image of themselves, with the same conflict.

God, Jesus, Angles were indeed out creators So was the Devil, but they are 100% Alien. The old Testament has the best and probably the first documented encounter of a UFO sighting in the history of man, thus so far.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They worship death so they must worship the devil, so do most of the world.

Dude. The Hindus view death as a necessary part of life, to them, it's not "evil" in that sense. It's western dualism. That's all it is.

I think they got some evil deities or something, but Hinduism isn't about dualism. They are more like symbols for different things, bit like the Chinese. I don't think they really believe in these blue beings or anything.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Look up Ancient Aliens from the History Channel, Their Gods were beings who came from the Heavens on huge flying machines having huge Ariel battles. Many will doubt what I say, nothing new there, but history does repeat itself and our 3600 years is nearly up. They will still come here and create life in an image of themselves, with the same conflict.

Ah, I saw two episodes of "Ancient Aliens" last night, and was amused to see at the end that it was produced by "Prometheus Entertainment", the same fine people that brought us "The Girls Next Door" with Hugh Hefner.

You don't think that "Prometheus Entertainment's" views on the origin of humanity might be a bit scewed?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I always thought my son fit the definition of an indigo, but the definition of indigo in my mind, is flawed, and misunderstood,

He came out of the womb fighting, he stood up and six months and walked at nine,

He hated school, and authority figures, has natural musical talent, and is a natural philosophically, everything he learns is self taught, school for this child was a waste of time, and the school system can't help these kids because teachers want everyone to be like robots,

Yes, he is a self taught computer geek, he builds them and repairs them.

WE are all strange, lol

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Agreed. A BS detector is a good thing to have. I highly skeptical about the whole "History" channel, smells like government funded propaganda to me.

It's like UFOs. People jump to conclusions without any physical evidence. I've seen UFOs myself, twice. But I admit that I don't have a clue what they really were. It might just be me.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I always thought of "indigo" or "indigo child" to just mean somebody who is very good-natured - some might even say, all-loving.

Another example is, one of my friends called me an indigo (not saying I agree), because of my rather adventurous nature. In the past, I've studied both archaeology, Japanese, and am now aiming for either taking a job as a sailor or rejoining the military. Her reaction was, calling me an indigo.

Thus, I also think indigos, while not necessarily different from other humans, are attracted to and have the guts to do rather unusual and unorthodox things for a living. For example, I've always described myself as an adventurer.

Not sure I get through with what I mean, but I hope I make my point. Either way, I don't think there's much difference between "indigo" children and other children except for in the two above-mentioned aspects. But, the term shouldn't be rejected outright, because to me at least, it's very descriptive, more so, of the second example of people.

Just my 2 cent.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender

So, you said the Devil had been "shut in the dark by a false God".
Do false God's have this sort of power over other "Gods"?

Can I ask you if you believe that Satan is an actual being, or do you think that its a name given some sort of negative energy?

Our beliefs/worship over a false God shut the Devil in the dark meaning, our worship over that false God creates the evil "Ego" in the world. The Devils job (The male creator of humanity) had the job of ridding the evil "Ego" from the planet, to take them away to a planet just like this one for punishment, more of a lesson than punishment. Ego was something there species experienced themselves. We were created to help them get a better understanding of Ego... The female was to stay here and keep peace, however this female fell to the worship humanity gave her. She surrendered to Ego.... when the devil (Male) returned back from his journey one day "He was shocked at what he returned to"

He has no choice but to remove the female creator for punishment, this resulted in the devil being cast out as Evil, How could this man come and take away the one humanity worship so much.

Satan, Devil, God, or whatever are just labels with no true meaning, you associate someone with words like Fire, Darkness, Evil and people will fear, as with the opposites people will worship.

The beings in question are not the Source, they are not the Creators of the universe. I don't know who is, if I said I did I would be lying. These beings are as confused as we are and came here to create life to try and understand the source and themselves. Just like humanity would if it could create life (If it hasn't already) If we could watch another species suffer to get a better understanding of ego "We would"

Our Alien Gods "The Devil and God" are just like us, we are created in the image of them, it's the only way they could understand themselves and the true creator/the source.

The only word that will fit these beings in today's terminology is "Aliens"

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

One day I snapped and destroyed everything I had built up over the years to do with "New age and Religion" Yes I enjoyed ripping up the bible and enjoyed hitting my Moldavian pendant with an hammer & smashing it into a billion pieces, when this happened I made a connection to something that was just like me. That connection was to something most would be scared of because they have been conditioned that way, they had been conditions to fear. I made a connection to the Devil and that connection grows every day, please don't think I am some psychopath with the intentions of Hitler because I am not. I care for everyone on this planet like they are my brothers and sisters, if you think the Devil is evil "Then what's God"

This will disappoint you as well, but it is the path you have chosen for the moment, and you will learn and grow from it, my son was a satanist for many years, until he matured,

We look for hope and help outside ourselves, and everything is a learning experience about ourselves, understanding yourself will help you be more tolerant in understanding others,

I have made many mistakes in my life, and done things I regret, but when I look at my own flaws, I hope I can understand the short comings of others.

I have to remind myself of this everyday.

All we all want is inner peace, because when you look at it, we have little control over anything else.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
reply to post by Blender

Agreed. A BS detector is a good thing to have. I highly skeptical about the whole "History" channel, smells like government funded propaganda to me.

It's like UFOs. People jump to conclusions without any physical evidence. I've seen UFOs myself, twice. But I admit that I don't have a clue what they really were. It might just be me.

I watched that show for the first time last night, and was disappointed,

I too believe in aliens/time travelers/other dimensional beings, whatever you want to call them, and have had contact, and seen them.

[edit on 093030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I think the only difference is these parents probably feed their kids vegetables and read books instead of ritalin and ps3.

And then compared to the rest of the kids they weren't in a drug-induced stupor.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by therewillberevolt]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by therewillberevolt

I think the only difference is these parents probably feed their kids vegetables and read books instead of ritalin and ps3.

And then compared to the rest of the kids they weren't in a drug-induced stupor.

I never told my son he was an indigo, because I doubt there is any such thing,

The school system sucks, and yes my son was always in trouble because he was a average boy full of energy, they are creating zombies in the schools.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The Archaeological finds on History Channels Ancients Aliens isn't Propaganda, You can go view the artefacts yourself if you know what museum they are in. You can go visit the sites if you have the money to.

Anyway back onto Indigos, as I went slightly off topic.

We all have different beliefs, most of us really don't care what others think about them beliefs. Like the things I have mentioned, I have no problems being told I am making this stuff up, or that I have misinterpreted something "Ok I can accept that"
Beliefs come and go, nothing is concrete until it's the Known/Fact.

However with people like Indigos, New Agers, what they present as the "Truth" is already 100% fact even though all the facts come from an imaginary place within, like my beliefs it's not concrete "No proof, No Facts" just mind garbage "Will it turn out to be true?" I don't know, all I know is the information is there, I don't know how it got there but either way I am not attached to i, I have a normal life to live. That`s where most differ to these New Agers and Indigos, they are so attached to their beliefs they become defensive whenever anyone questions them.

You have heard it all before "You are being Negative" or "You are being attacked by Negative Energies let me help you" or "Ohhhh no I am so upset everyone is EVVVVVVVVVVVIL"

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Man, you could experience a HUGE liberation if you'd let go of such silly believes. The only devil we got is the ignorance of mankind. When you experience this liberation, very few actually choose to be "evil".

I guess some mental disorders could lead to "evil", but they're disfunctions.. so to say, evil is a mistake.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

Originally posted by nik1halo
Don't get me wrong, I try not to get into fights and have only ever had a few. Unfortunately, I live in quite a rough area, so fights can tend to find you.

What, you mean the hooligans or the ruffians? Or some geezers got rough on you? Maybe you should buy a T-shirt saying "I've Got A Gun".

Both!

I wouldn't wear a T-shirt like that round my area. They'd just get their guns out and say, "so have I".

Ya know the types. The A-hole that comes up to you in the pub for looking at him the wrong way, or you're walking home and a group of d*cks decide that your money will look better in their wallets etc.

You can't always avoid violence if you live in a violent area. You either learn to fight or get your head kicked in.

So, you give as good as you get, whilst shouting "NOT THE FACE!!"

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by therewillberevolt

Haha, I just burst into laughter. This might be true, although I find the whole indigo thing a bit silly.. "I'm special". Yh. No you're not. Everybody's different 'tho.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I don't worship anything especially not the Devil or so called Devil, I see it this way "Any worship of any kind is the root of true evil the root of true Ego" I don't even worship myself, I am as ugly and beautiful and everyone else.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join