It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28.Oct.2011 Dream

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Interesting thread and I have yet ever had dreams that prophecies the future. I lost most of my spiritual side since a woman broke my heart. My soul hasn't been the same since. I still have some focus but not much. I can tell you though this world is getting more crazy and corrupt.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
well its been awhile since ive been in here.. thought it was about time i updated..

well lately ive been having a lot of memories that ive done this before.. the boyfriend has started calln them FLASHFORWARDS.. ive seen a few movies that have only been released that i know ive seen.. i havent been getn surprised by things that i should because it seems like i was expecting them.. the closer it gets to 28.10.11 the more frequent these things are happening..

i guess what has really brought me back here is all these birds dropping from the sky.. as i said in my dream "i was surprised that there were no birds in the trees" so u can just imagine how all these cases about the birds lately have freaked me out a bit + have got my mind racing again..

all i can say is that i really feel like the things that are startn to happen are things that lead up to this 28.10.11 dream i had... fingers crossed it was just a dream.. but if it wasnt please take care on 28.10.11 + remember that things are not how they appear.

PEACE

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
30+ years ago I had a war type dream too. One I've never forgotten. I dreamt there were planes flying overhead and explosions....I decided to hide under a vehicle, and then felt a bullet hit my head..and then woke up. I've never known what to think about that dream...all I know is that I have had a lot of dreams in my life, but very few have stuck with me for 30 years.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Wow this was posted a while ago.
That's very interesting that you mentioned that there were no birds in the trees b/c of all the bird deaths happening lately...

And perhaps the animals getting abducted by UFO's are Christians being raptured?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
And perhaps the animals getting abducted by UFO's are Christians being raptured?

That's why I mentioned this thread to Condemned in his thread with his fiancee's dreams because one of hers involved the Annunaki being the ones to Rapture the Christians before enslaving and possibly executing them for worshipping the Biblical God, who might have actually been the enemy of the Annunaki taking credit through Christian worship for the work that the Annunaki did in creating us

I'm just trying to piece together information from different predictions and discussions all over the forum to formulate a complete vision and so far, while I have two conflicting ideas so far, they nevertheless both make sense and could both happen theoretically.

Won't say what my findings have deduced so far but what I can say is that both seem to support the idea of UFOs in the sky, people disappearing/being killed, that sort of thing

Sorry to hijack your thread there Vamp

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

oct 28th is my bday. Bummer right? (Look @ my username.)

Some people thought that the date has some importance. I had a friend of mine a while back look into our friends bdays and mine happened to be one of those 'Pink elephants.' in the room. from what i recall there is some kind of an eclipse or something like that or Venus is in alignment and that it has some kind of importants to certain cults and/or illuminati. I dont remember exactly but i really hope S doesnt HTF on my bday.

Just my .02 cents.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
edit on 1/18/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
so there are other people on here that have had simalar dreams...?? can someone point me towards them please

ive recently heard that there is a comet, "Elenin" i think its called, thats heading this way and should be nearest (or hitting us) around the end of october this year.. which could explain the red/orange sky i see in my dream.. im looking more into this comet today to see what i can find.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I recognized the date you posted cuz its my birthday sheesh what a birthday that will be !

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

I'm just wondering...have you had any flashes of the tower of big ben blowing apart? I see this one often lately. Also have you ever just sat and asked yourself "why am I being shown these things"????

I ask myself this daily because (a) no one believes anything I tell them (b) I keep things to myself now (c) do you occasionally actually hear a familiar voice in a warning?

Sorry this is sketchy but some days when I'm seeing to many flashes it feels like information overload and its hard to concentrate on one train of thought. so now....the tower of big ben????

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

totally had an information overload last night.. ended up collasped on the floor with all the things that were going on in my head.

anyway Big Ben.. no Big Ben dreams recently.. but i had one back in the late 90's.. but it wasnt really being blown apart.. i was standing under it (even tho ive never been or plan on going to England).. with my son.. who wasnt actually born until 2001.. again the sky was this red/orange colour.. and there were giant men with burning wings falling from the sky.. im guessing they were angels.. why i was dreaming of anything biblical i dont know.. as im not a believer of religions.

i dont know why im being shown these things.. im one who would prefer not to know.. but as crazy as this sounds + as much as i'd just like to think im crazy.. i hear whispers.. sayn "its time to awaken".. i feel i know something.. like im a puzzle peice... its weird + crazy + i prefer not to talk about it as i fear being laughed at.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

oh yes.. i learnt about the D4RK KNiGHT a few months ago + have read that thread.. he is one guy i really feel like i need to have a conversation with...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

oh yes.. i learnt about the D4RK KNiGHT a few months ago + have read that thread.. he is one guy i really feel like i need to have a conversation with...

Unfortunately he's probably somewhere in the Tibetan highlands right now. Off the grid as it were.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I wish I could remember numbers in my dreams. I ALWAYS forget, but I always remember everything else.

Thats quite a dream you had, thanks for posting, it'll be a sad day if your dream is what will happen on that day.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Rest assured Vamp, none of us here will laugh at or ridicule you. Dreams are dreams, we all have them whether we remember them or not and people like you seem to be given more through dreams than you may want or need. Why that happens I don't think anyone will know but I thank you for your posts so far and for sharing with us.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
so ive been doing some reading on this Elenin Comet. seems as though earth is going to pass through this comets tail around late October
could this be the red/orange glow in the sky on 28th Oct 2011 that i seen in my dream...???

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Hi Vamp, Dreams arn't just dreams are they.
Just wondering that in your dream you were
you' Or if your boyfreand looked like him.

Regards rob.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Robbo2006

Very good question there.

And yeah, does seem rather a coincidence that we might pass through the comet's tail, could well be the glow but then what could be the explanation for the animals being taken, the UFOs and the survivors being murdered by the military?

I'd guess that as we move closer to that date you may have even more distressing and "complete" dreams about this if indeed it is a premonition for you to share to help people (more importantly yourself, boyfriend, friends and family)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
yep.. boyfriend looked like himself.. along with all is annoying habits aswell.. altho it would be nice if my dreams replaced him with Antonio Sabato Jnr occassionally
i do also remember screaming his name at him in the dream when he wasnt listening to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join