It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28.Oct.2011 Dream

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

And ur absolutely possitive of all this why???

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hello

My story is as follows:

I was brought up through the Church as a Protestant. I was always intrigued by the Bible stories. However, unknown to my mom, I had visions of being in some military and eventually I killed myself with a pistol shot in the mouth. I would get a bright blast of red and pain and then I would wake up. Over the years, I would have that vision less and less and now I don't have it at all.

So I found out later that I could have had a glimpse of my last life. Naturally, I assumed someone has to be wrong whether it's the Church or the reincarnation beliefs in people. I read all kinds of books that would support some of the stories in the Bible and some that supported reincarnation. Also, by my teens I would have dreams that would later happen in real life, like a de ja vu type of experience. I would even try to change the words that I know I would say but no luck. I had to say and do what I saw earlier. I still have this happen occasionally. I was still stumped about is GOD real and such.

Later once I got into the military one night I saw a demon. Let me explain. I would get up early, around 4am, and study for any tests that I would take that day. My routine would be to get up, put on my clothes, study, and lay in bed for a few minutes until my roommates would get up. I had 3 roommates. The room was sectioned off like a pie with a bathroom in the middle. While I was laying there, I felt someone was in the room. So I kept my breathing the same and started to scan the room with my eyes. I looked over my shoulder and there was the skull of some demon looking at me. It was a bony skull with white hair and red blazing eyes. It kind of laughed at me while some un-felt wind blew it's hair around.

I was instantly terrified and frozen. I tried to scream for my roommates and barely a whimper would come out. Then, all of a sudden a voice in my head said to say the Lord's prayer. So I prayed and slowly the demon's head began to dissolve away to nothingness. After it was gone, I gained control of my body again and woke my roommates up and told them what happened. They didn't believe me of course. But when I mentioned what happened to me to my girl friend at the time, (she was a soldier also staying in another section of the building) she said that at around the same time some unknown force held her to the bed which freaked her out. Later, we found out that someone had committed suicide in my room.

So now I am in my early 20s and had that experience and wanted to know more about the occult. Continued later.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
4 more days till 28 October 11

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am very scared

After tonights CME wipe out dream where only a few survived after the lower half of the sun broiled and 'exploded' and left all above ground dead and only a few surviviors under a blood red sky, I am very not a happy dreamer.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

hopefully after the 28th we can all breathe a bit easier... well i will if nothing happens

wonder if D4RK KNiGHT will come out of hiding in the mountains if nothing goes down on the 28th

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
so pleased that this dream didnt come true... will be sleeping a bit better now... hopefully with no more dream like this one..

cheers to everyone who posted in this thread + kept it alive over the past 18 odd months.

x

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join