It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28.Oct.2011 Dream

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
okay.. where do i start...??

let me just firstly say i joined ATS a few months ago because of this dream i had, which im about to tell you.. but after reading many threads im still very hesitant about making this thread about my dream.. but i feel i need too.. even if its only to get it out of my head & stop me going insane.

secondly, i need to say that ive had many predictive dreams in my life... alot of world ending ones too.. but i usually just shake them off & ignore them.. but i cant seem to do that with this one.

thirdly, i knew nothing of the date 28.Oct.2011 before this dream... this date is a date i pulled from the dream.

Ok... The Dream...

"I was on a side walk.. i dont know where... there were building on one side of the road.. on the other there was a park or a small community garden.. i want to say 'farm' as there were small animals.. & it was on the side of a small hill... it was daylight... & i remeber thinking it was weird that there were no birds in the trees.

i was then looking in a shop window when i noticed the reflection in the glass turn dark.. it was a strange darkness... not only because it was suppose to be some time during the afternoon.. but because it had a red/orange glow to it.

people were running & screaming everywhere as i stood staring at the sky with my boyfriend beside me tugging on my arm & screaming something at me... thats when a group of ufo's appeared in the sky... strangely they took the animals & vanished.

i turned to my boyfriend & said 'we need to find somewhere safe NOW'

i dont know where we ended up.. it was like a basement in one of the shops or something.. there was lots of noise.. things exploding.. when the noise stopped we climbed through the rubble towards the street.. it looked like a war-zone.. but it was silent.. dead silent.. thats when i looked for something with a date on it.. (i taught myself to put information from dreams as a teen) i found a newspaper dated 28th October, 2011.

its then the silence broke by the sound of Military trucks coming towards us... people were screaming 'Help Us'.. but i pulled my boyfriend back into the rubble of the shop.. people ran towards the trucks asking for help... but they weren't there to help.. they were there to kill off any survivors.. & thats what they began to do.. anyyone one who ran into the street they shot dead. i think that shocked me enough to wake me up"

END OF DREAM

Now... not only have i not been able to shake this dream since i had it 4mths ago.. but ever since wakening from this dream im experiencing what i can only discribe as a "Time-Shift" feeling... im having a really hard time remembering that its actually 2010.. & not 2011.. i have this weird sence of things... i keep finding myself knowing what is going to happen next... but at the same time.. things seem to have changed.. Example... movies ive watched & i know ive seen before have different actors in them... people i swear were dead are surprising still alive.

i dont know what to make of any of this... i dont know who to talk to this about.... ive read many threads on here on a combination of things i feel that im experiencing... but nothing that is helping me any.

anyway.. thanx for reading... hoping this helps me... CHEERS

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Vamp333]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333

thirdly, i knew nothing of the date 28.Oct.2001 before this dream... this date is a date i pulled from the dream.

Im assuming thats a typo and you meant 2011. I believe you, your dream is common, but to have the in dream awareness to pull a date, not so.

From your dream im guessing it is pre-cognitive in nature rather than the usual metaphors about the self. I support the 2011 date as its from et sources ive come to develop great trust for. The time shift part you spoke of may be becuase some were put on a paralell timeline to increase the polarization chances before the nexus event or harvest. The two timelines were to merge back together, not without the complications however arising from the developed slight differences between the timelines.

May I ask how you were feeling in the dream? Scared I gather from the negative(military) threat, but did you have any sensation that this was it, any sensation of a profound connectedness between all things? A lifting of the veil, or sensation it was about to.

Are you aware of how to repeat the dream? I would suggest attempting to set up the same dream and become lucid to find out more. If you do ever get another chance may I suggest to have no fear. Be love and curiosity and more may be revealed. This may have been a prep dream for the coming choice you will have to face, to fear or to love. To run and avoid, or to accept.

Edit to add: Did the dream convince you of any sort of event happening in the next few years like 2012 or did you already know, and the dream was talking about the specifics for you? Also you sure it was a dream or could it have been astral travel through time, then again whats the diff.

I think you'll definetly get another chance at the dream(seeing as you seem to have chosen fear) so be ready. This time have no fear and see what happens...youll really be pleasently surprised.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This sounds a lot like the remake of War of the Worlds

Seriously though, no one knows the Day of the End - only God. And by that I mean GOD, not Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, or whatever.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

yes a typo.. thankyou..

hmmm... i dont really know how to reply to you saying that basically me pulling a date from a dream is not possible... since ive trained my self to do this.. well not dates.. actually never dates.. this is the first date ive ever pulled.. but i ive trained myself to put names & places.. basically to take notice of the little things in my dreams.. i dont know what to say besides that.

Feelings... calm actually now i think about it... i was totally calm.. the only time i felt any kind of emotion in the dream was when they were shooting survivors.. then i was feeling shocked.

i knew the story behind 2012.. but.. 2012 is something im no longer aloud to read about or discuss in my house... as 21.12.2012 is my daughters 21st.. & she gets extremely upset whenever this date is mentioned.

i dont think it was an astral.. as i usually come out of astral dreams very tired.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i think i should add that im not really into this kind of stuff... or more so.. i dont want too be... i was when i was younger.. much younger.. but i seem to be being pulled back into it... ummmm.. how do i discribe it...?? like there is something that is trying to re-awaken me.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Nah sorry I phrased the sentence to mean its not very common to do so. You have a gift if youve got the dates part down pat, Your the first one ive heard a dream from that can consciously pull the dates with intention, or maybe its the first ive really taken notice of, but then agin what do I know maybe pulling dates is common.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
i think i should add that im not really into this kind of stuff... or more so.. i dont want too be... i was when i was younger.. much younger.. but i seem to be being pulled back into it... ummmm.. how do i discribe it...?? like there is something that is trying to re-awaken me.

I hear ya, I got dragged kicking and screaming from my athiest materialist ways by the evidence and experiences mounting, I couldnt remain in denial any longer. Whe I just kicked back and let it happen things really got fun, is social expectations or real world commitment holding you back? I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you may find you cant avoid being pulled into this kind of stuff if its your destiny your soul really wants, you can only delay it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

cool... thanx... i dont really know why i looked for a date in this dream.. its not something i usually take notice of.. & this is the first time ive actually pulled a date... i usually look for street signs.. or names on buildings.. which is something i didnt do in this dream.. which is weird considering i dont have a clue where i was.

oh & regarding feelings... i said before i was calm.. actually the part where the ufo's took the animals.. i remember kinda giggling in my head & thinking... 'that would be right... take the animals'

i actually woke from the dream with a shock.. & sat up quickly... which woke my boyfriend.. then looked at him & said.. "the aliens took the chickens" he was like WTF...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you may find you cant avoid being pulled into this kind of stuff if its your destiny your soul really wants, you can only delay it.

yeah.. im kinda starting to realise that.... as much as i dont want too..

i decided about 15 years ago to let this side of me go as it was just becoming too much... it was like i had gotten to a stage where i had too much information that i didnt want to know or shouldnt know.. if you understand what im trying to explain.

btw... thankyou... its a big relief to be able to talk about this with someone.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I must say though the only person qualified to understand your own dream is yourself. Only you know all about the inner workings of your own mind and lifes experiences. But the oct 2011 part may be collectively relevent, its another little tit bit for us to go on the growing pile of hints suggesting the oct 2011 is the one.

But one more thing is it possible the reason you were told oct 2011 in your dream is becuase it may lead you to the peacefull spiritual side pertaining to 2012. Accelerating your path through pseudo-science and fictional theories to whats really important. At least my take on it is that people who will give you the oct 2011 date will most likely not say anything bad is going to happen, but rather its a spiritual thing you should look forwards to.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

checkout this timewave zero thread it might help!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall
reply to post by Vamp333

checkout this timewave zero thread it might help!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thankyou

just started reading it & another thread thats attached to it... so far it seems to be exactly what ive been looking for.

thanx again

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
can you tell me some major events thats happened in your experience because there are people who swear up and down things have happened and others thought they were either lying or on another timeline...your date seems to be right with others peoples thinking that something will happen around that time...remember though the future is full of probablities so you could be seeing just one possible outcome and as we get farther into the timewave the probabilties are even more vast than right now so on that date we could be experencing multiple different things.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It is amazing you got that date out of nowhere!

it happens to be the date which the time of the evolution of consciousness completes as well.

i35.tinypic.com...

something huge is going to happen in the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

wow that is crazy...we are living in a incredible time!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

can you tell me some major events thats happened in your experience because there are people who swear up and down things have happened and others thought they were either lying or on another timeline...your date seems to be right with others peoples thinking that something will happen around that time...remember though the future is full of probablities so you could be seeing just one possible outcome and as we get farther into the timewave the probabilties are even more vast than right now so on that date we could be experencing multiple different things.

dream wise.. there's not that more to tell... thats basically all of it that i remember.

life wise after the dream... ummm... its hard to think because so much seems like its not right, like things are different.. but a lot of little things in my life aswell.. its more like, when events happen i start feeling confused because a part of me is sayn.. thats not how that happen... thats not right.

according to my boyfriend.. ive changed dramatically since the dream.. he keeps commenting that i seem lost but at the same time that im much calmer than usual & that im not caring as much as i usual do about things.

apparently i look like this alot ------>

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
It is amazing you got that date out of nowhere!

it happens to be the date which the time of the evolution of consciousness completes as well.

i35.tinypic.com...

something huge is going to happen in the world.

yes well you can guess my reaction when after the dream i Googled the date.

oh... something i forgot to mention... a few days after this dream.. my son brought home a McDonalds calender... i noticed the date on it while he was flicking through it... & said "thats last years calender, you cant use those coupons" he looked at me strangely... & said "no, its this years" im like.. "no, it says 2010, look, its last years" i swear.. at that moment i i tripped out.. & its since then that ive becomed really confused about things.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

next time you have that feeling try to meditate on it andtry to find the reason you feel this way...
if you go to the last page of timewave zero page i explain what i think is happening and i think you are one of many to experience this shift in the first wave...you are not alone...are you usually a spiritual type person like believing theres more than meets the eye and have a connection with something higher but you really dont have an idea what the connection is??

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Interesting! I recognized the date you posted immediately, because of another thread started by D4rk Kn1ght on 6-12-2006 @ 01:57 PM I made kind of a "mental note" not to forget this date!

Here's what D4rk Kn1ght said:

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.

Read his thread right here

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Vamp333

next time you have that feeling try to meditate on it andtry to find the reason you feel this way...
if you go to the last page of timewave zero page i explain what i think is happening and i think you are one of many to experience this shift in the first wave...you are not alone...are you usually a spiritual type person like believing theres more than meets the eye and have a connection with something higher but you really dont have an idea what the connection is??

i think thats what is freaking me out the most.. is that im not the only one.. (as ive discovered since joining ATS)

i use to be spiritual... i was into reading alot about wicca from the age of 13-26.. i guess i was looking for something there.. see i can hold objects & see pictures in my head that i dont understand... i guess i got to a point when i was about 26yo that i felt like i am now... like i knew stuff i wasnt exactly understanding & thats when i decided to start blocking all this type of stuff out & ignoring as much as i could.

i really dont want to come across as a mental case.. so i dont talk about this stuff alot... im not surrounded by people who believe in things like this. so the next thing im about to say may sound crazy.. but ive always felt like im (well the best way i can discribe it is) one of many keys to something but i dont know what.. and i dont know that i really want to know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join