It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28.Oct.2011 Dream

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Also one of my good friends researched 'biggeth' for me and this was all she found-
Hope I can copy and paste it on here w/o violating any rights???

Questus Biggeth
by N. *&*nan%^z

Something keeps me from seeing clearly.
The shadow of god, it's in my way.
I fell into the only darkness of heaven.
I crawled to the corner of sanity
as my familiar walls collapsed before me.
and in holding hope and faith
in the old fabric of vulnerability
I found apathy. I'm Helplessly clinging
onto trust, hopelessly staring
into the chasms of betrayal.
When did my heart become debris
in this holy wreckage?
I must pick up the pieces of this b1roken jar that once knew will.

*I edited out his name just in case

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I for one will never forget the date October 28th its my birthday,Also Ive also have felt something approaching this date this year and its been a feeling of dread and not in dreams just a gut feeling..Something is going to come down on that date or close to it I'm not a doom and gloom person Ive always looked forward to this date being my birthday but not this year..I don't feel like its going to be an end of earth scenario but a huge shift with in mankind..I see it already starting just look around at our world right now and as each month gets closer to October 28th we will all feel this shift more and more what ever it is causing this will be out of our hands to stop and i don't belive religion will have anything to do with it.. So hold on its going to be the ride of your life... PS great thread S&F ~~~cookie

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
im starting to feel more + more that an object is going to hit the earth on this day.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
im starting to feel more + more that an object is going to hit the earth on this day.

Reading that sent a chill up my spine and made me feel sick. You know how you find out some info from a good friend or family member that's horrible but you know it to be true like a close acquaintance dying? That kind of feeling.

I really, really hope that if something does hit, Maine is ok along with the provinces of Canada at the very least because I have good friends there and I don't want to see or hear anything happening to them.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ok.. im so not going to describe my latest dream.. but i am going to say this..

if S#!T does hit the fan on the 28th October 2011 + u survive.. DO NOT go anywhere near mitatary personel of any kind..!! + DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GO INTO ANY UNDERGROUND "SAFE ZONES" THAT U ARE ASKED TOO..!! theses places are NOT for ur safety... IT IS A TRAP...!!

(i really wish this thread wasnt moved by the ATS-PTB down here outta the ATS mainstream..!! im starting to think that moving this thread may be a conspirasy in itself)

STAY SAFE PEOPLE

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

what kind of obejct ? comet Elenin ? it was already debunked, it doesn't even come to close to 32 M KM !

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

please point out where in any recent posts i have said that 28th oct will be elenin...???

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

if S#!T does hit the fan on the 28th October 2011 + u survive.. DO NOT go anywhere near mitatary personel of any kind..!! + DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GO INTO ANY UNDERGROUND "SAFE ZONES" THAT U ARE ASKED TOO..!! theses places are NOT for ur safety... IT IS A TRAP...!!

(i really wish this thread wasnt moved by the ATS-PTB down here outta the ATS mainstream..!! im starting to think that moving this thread may be a conspirasy in itself)

STAY SAFE PEOPLE

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

STAY SAFE PEOPLE

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Vamp thank you for making this thread S+F! (Plus I like your avatar picture)

I will remember what you say. I find it odd that you say you are sure something is going to hit the earth only because that's what I've been thinking recently too. Either way, I think something strange/bad may happen soon. Stay safe as well!

As far as the other dream with the word "biggeth" I know this isn't what he said but for some reason when I first read those words I kept reading them as "beginneth" as in the beginning starts on March 11 (maybe the beginning of the end). As I said, I know that isn't what he said but it was just how I read it for some reason.

Please keep updating this thread! Share any dreams you want also, I want to know as much as possible...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Being apart of the Marine Corps..

This actually scares me..

In your dream do you recall any type of Military ensignia?
edit on 4-5-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

great question and i so wish you had asked me this question a year ago.. i may have been able to answer you..

but that is now on my list of things to take notice of in any future dreams.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I wish I'd read this thread before posting my dream. Vamp, all I can say is WOW!!!!! thanks for the thread and sharing your innermost thoughts.

I too saw a red sky in my dream and its been haunting me now for an entire day and night. Not pleasent at all and I'm still shocked at their use of birds and aircraft to make me run towards them only to be revelaed as 'UFOs' when I had no chance to escape.

Thank You.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

there seems to be a lot of us that are having this red sky dream lately.

post a link to your dream thread in here if you'd like.. actually it might be an idea if we start a list in here of our threads about similar dreams so we can compare them in one place.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I added the link because simply that red sky scared the living #### out of me and has made me feel really uneasy. Yeah I know as an adult I #should# know better but its not that simple.

It was as I say trickery masked behind things I actually would enjoy seeing massing in the sky! birds and aircraft are a hobby of mine but used as a smoke screen I'm far than less impressed.

Please do up[date this thread and I will add anything like wise.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

i totally understand how rattled you are by the red sky thing.. if you've read most of my posts from the first page from back in April last year.. you'll see i was exactly the same.. my head was a mess for a few month.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

STAY SAFE PEOPLE

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

there is someone else on here who's made a thread about a dream that is sooooo similar to yours .. if not maybe exactly the same... damn.. who was it .. hmmm... im going to see if i can find this guys dream thread + i'll post a link.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know it may not be an exact match to some of the dreams here but it did involve a reddish-orange sun which could maybe make the sky that colour too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I have always held the 14th of October to be a day of a great celebration event, I just didn't know the year.

Will that be an opportunity to escape? I mean if the 28th is the day of reckoning?

We always have a choice, I understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join