It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill! here we go....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

If I'm not mistaken... in a court of law the burden of proof is on the prosecution...If you are going to buy into the whole "birther" thing, then you best have some evidence to prove that he isn't a citizen. Period.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

not accusing you of alcohol, but sure am saying that your drinking from the punk bowl, which is quite a difference, show me an obama raised square birth certificate that is in the bottom left corner like every other f american has to have, then and only then i will say that you have a stated arguement. until then its all her say! with obama giving limited exutive legislation and pulling a clinton! owe that was not my cum? you kidding me? or bush stating weapons of mass destruction! the high treason crimes go on and on and on!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

Having no concrete proof that Obama is not a illegal citizen is not proof that he is a legal citizen.

Right.

But there is concrete proof that he was born in the US.

There is the birth certificate that he released, the medical records that were verified by the state of Hawaii, and the local Hawaiian newspaper articles confirming his birth.

So, when we have quite a bit of evidence supporting that he was born in the US, and absolutely no evidence that he was not born in the US, then the logical conclusion to be drawn is that he was indeed born in the US, as all the evidence points to. Quite simple, really.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
, show me an obama raised square birth certificate that is in the bottom left corner like every other f american has to have, then and only then i will say that you have a stated arguement.

Did you even look at the link I posted?

The image of the raised seal is quite obvious.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17d620de9b6d.jpg[/atsimg]

A word of advice: don't jump to conclusions about something until you have actually gone to lengths to verify them for yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

very nice where is his name and logo as that quite simply looked liked a paycheck? come on now throw me the whole bone"?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

very nice where is his name and logo as that quite simply looked liked a paycheck? come on now throw me the whole bone"?

Really?

No. I'm not going to sit here and spoon-feed you information that has not only been posted a thousand times, but is also freely available in the link I posted to you earlier. Navigate your browser back a page and click the link, or better yet, Google "Obama's birth certificate" so you don't look like a complete fool when you post something on the internet.

Sorry, but I don't have patience for this asinine conspiracy. Obviously the only people who still believe it are those who simply refuse to look up the simple facts for themselves.

Your ignorance is your own.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

did i catch you at a loss> are you speachless? i mean why does anyone have to give evidence when the people with the propaganda have so much legitimacy, still waiting>?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Originally posted by Carseller4
Obama is toast.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Carseller4]

Or he could run in 2012 and show his birth certificate....Last I heard no one has any concrete proof that he isn't a citizen of US.

Let me fix that for ya:

Or he could run in 2012 and show his REAL birth certificate....Last I heard no one has any concrete proof that he IS a citizen of US.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

lol. you proved my point! very nice picture of a paycheck with out any words-numbers-anything need to be aquired. as i said keep drinking the punk as i am moving on lol. to funny

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I live in Arizona.

Way too many of them Arizonians - think they are still at the OK Corral.

Its truly like living in a time warp sometimes.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Seriously? If your not even going to bother to read the links provided then why even bother arguing your point? Here is a picture of the birth certificate with the raised seal in clear view.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Why must you post an implied picture of the president? Must it be all clear to us that you personally hate the man?

In anycase this bill does not do anything for a number of reasons. Fiirst of all the president already presented his short form birth certificate which was then verified by Hawaiian officials, and yes short forms are birth certificates in Hawaii:

The certification of live birth is considered a birth certificate under Hawaii law:

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

hawaii.gov...

So that defeats the entire purpose of the bill already.

Second of all constitutionally the eligibility of the president is left up to the electors and congress (the house speaker specifically) during the December 15th day of confirmation. What bills the states pass does not give them that authority under the constitution. Article 2 section 1:
topics.law.cornell.edu...

So aside from the fact the bill already defeats itself, it does not hold constitutional authority.

Those politicians of Arizona who pushed and pass this bill know full well the facts above, but likewise it panders to a desperate segment of voters in their states. So please dont get all excited, its politics as usual.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

my god are you kidding me? seriously! raised sqaure with the rest of the paper blank? would that image work for an employer that your trying to attain employement with? hell no! too funny!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

southern/ kinda feeling that your a bit lost as maybe your discussion came in on the ladder a bit slow, but your arguement with this thread had about as much legitimacy as a fisher man catching trout and then only catching a carp? your point is?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

lol. you proved my point! very nice picture of a paycheck with out any words-numbers-anything need to be aquired. as i said keep drinking the punk as i am moving on lol. to funny

I'm not responding to you.

Everyone else:

Look. This is why we (people capable of rational thought) think you guys are nuts. This is why we come up with silly names like "birther" to marginalize your pathetic theories.

Because they subsist upon ignorance. The only argument left in your book is to literally ignore that which is right in front of your face.

This is why you are the laughing stock of ATS, and the country in general. You make people like me, who actually believe in legitimate conspiracy theories, look bad. You make sites like ATS look bad. There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of self-inflicted nescience.

It is time for you guys to open your eyes.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I should trust the guys with no proof and just a baseless claim rather than the actual confirmation from the State of Hawaii?

Man this is just sad.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

my god are you kidding me? seriously! raised sqaure with the rest of the paper blank? would that image work for an employer that your trying to attain employement with? hell no! too funny!

(snip) Click the link...Look at the picture and you would realize it IS NOT the one posted above....But it's okay, you are too busy trying to find ways to prove he is illegitimate that you don't have time to click links instead of assuming it's the same picture. You can clearly zoom in and read the document as well as seeing the raised seal.
Here it is again should you miss it...

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by asala]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

ty, sir, i am not an idiot, just wanting a bit of proof. about dam time! ty sir
2nd line

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

2nd line

Here is some more for you!

Different angles and everything. It is a good thing you came here, demanded it, denied it, laughed at it, denied it, demanded it, then finally accepted it. That seems like a far better use of time than just googling it yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

2nd line

Wait, you actually accept this as proof?
With all the discussions here regarding this topic, this is an ATS first for me.

I thought a lot of those claiming Obama to be a non-citizen were inflexible to any and all evidence, but it never occurred to me that some people were actually unsure and simply looking for reasonable proof.

Star for you.

- Lee

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join