It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill! here we go....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Has anyone from that island that was born around the same time period in question (related to Obamas birthdate) recently requested and subsequently obtained the Long BC form (completed copy) or have all attempts been responded to via the Short BC form (the type Obama possesses)?

I have done a LOT of research on this and I'm not saying I have the answers by any means, but I have never seen a recently issued long form BC from Hawaii. They've all been short form. And, in fact, Hawaii says they do not issue the long form to anyone. The most recent long forms from Hawaii that I've seen were issued in 1965.

Someone wrote something about the Obama BC footprint.

Again, I site the research I've done. The BC with a footprint is called a "novelty" or "souvenir" birth certificate, and cannot be used for identification. It's a novelty only.

Source

Most hospitals in the U.S. issue a souvenir birth certificate which typically includes the footprints of the newborn. However, these birth certificates are not legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship, and are frequently rejected by the Bureau of Consular Affairs during passport applications. Many Americans believe the souvenir records to be their official birth certificates, when in reality they hold little legal value.

I'm curious, since you are the OP, what do you think about the wording of this amendment in that it only requires "documents" and not specifically the long form BC?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you for the info Sir. You on it... no doubt.

As far as the Documents question. Obama will have no problem. The short form will be accepted.

And that is okay everyone. Game over for now: he out-smarted everyone etc-if that is fact what he did. You still have a chance to oust him in Nov 2012 and can really slap it to him and his administration in Nov 2010. Keep those chins up!!!

Excellent work, breakdown and presentation B.H. I can only give you a star but I would give you a flag. And, I concur with you that this will only be effective at the national level-the idea of proving citizneship.

And remember:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb6800538a6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't know why you all can't see it but every copy of that bc i see makes it look more and more fake.

I used to work at a printing company so it was my job to spot imperfections before and after they came off of the press.

This document looks like it was printed no less than a year ago. Aside from the obvious intentional folds - there is no visible wear and tear on the document, aside from a few things that would have remained from a scanned and photoshopped document, like the wear and tear on the hawaii symbol, the top text and the signature stamps.

The text on the document looks photoshopped because there is not single sign of ink bleeding into the paper, everything is too neat and clean like an old birth certificate was scanned for the seals and stamps(notice the wear and tear on both the hawaii insignia and the signature stamps, but none on the rest of the text, which takes up far less space than the seal does. Surely there should be some consistency with ink decay if this was a real bc.

You can say what you want - that this is all the proof hes required to give and that may be so - but I'm personally not convinced, though this is just my own personal opinion - we can agree to disagree.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by djzombie]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you for the info Sir. You on it... no doubt.

She usually is on top of things.

Game over for now: he out-smarted everyone etc-if that is fact what he did.

He just has an actual birth certificate.
Someone claims you don't, you show that you do, there really isn't much more to say.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think this whole 'birther' thing is getting ridiculously out of hand. If 'birthers' only put this much effort into impeaching the last cabinet, we as a country might be a little bit more respected throughout the world today.

But in any case, let's just say that it turns out to be true and he is NOT a citizen, I will be the first to say let's follow the rules and get rid of him. The law is the law, right?

In the same manner, I'm wondering how many 'birthers' will apologize if they are proven wrong. Will any of you come on here and say 'I'm sorry I was wrong' or will you just find another topic to divide the people?

Kharron

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Don't you think he saw this coming? He has already said he is going to be a one term President. I think he knows the heat is to much for him to run again.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So many more important things to fix in the world but instead the "birthers" are simply following what the secret shadow masters want them to do. You do know your all being lead by the nose like good little drones. You do know that if Bush was still president and "Birthers" tried to do this crap he would round them all up and they would disappear. He would brand them all as "terrorists" and it wouldn't see the light of day on any of the network news programs. So there lucky that the new president dosn't flow that way. And let democracy speak its mind, even though its all just a bunch of folk that lost the election and simply don't like having a black president.

I'm white & from the south and I think there all LOONS.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Another "Aha Gotcha!" moment from the Birther movement but seriously if the bill is passed Obama already did meet the qualifications. So what has the anti Obama league gained?

Nothing.

Yet there will be countless more of these threads and "Aha Gotcha!" moments in the years to come and in the end they will add up to?

Nothing.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
arizona is also filled with right wingers and meth addicts

honestly, this is just embarrassing for all the people involved. it's already been proven.

however, this would be good to have in all the states. it wouldn't affect obama at all

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Did you stop and think that maybe these birthers are only concerned about his eligibility because of the travesties hes allowed to take place on his watch, no even more than that, the travesties that hes complicitly involved in.

The largest redistribution of wealth in the history of the world funneled to the very people hes supposedly going to be reforming. I'll believe it when I see it.

If obama wants to prove to me that he's not a puppet he needs to do one simple thing. End the fed.

Most americans can see this treasonous money sucking leech of an organization for what it really is, to pretend that a man educated at some of the top schools in the world(thanks to his cia buddies) is oblivious to the fact that the fed only exists to suck the wealth of the american people dry is an insult to not only his intelligence but yours as well. The only other conclusion these actions suggest is that he's complicit and benefiting heavily from robbing us all blind.

btw: happy 420

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't understand why some of you post "here we go" or "this is it" after your topic titles. Obviously, this thing will be killed and silenced before it can gain any real momentum. Just like the fed will never be audited, and guns will never be taken, and everything that Alex Jones says will never happen despite how hard he spins it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Hey, just a note about your sig: Did you know that sound CAN travel faster than light? It has been proven that sound can be accelerated beyond the speed of light and supposedly that is the only thing that can.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by djzombie

Maybe it is a fake, but it is one provided by the State of Hawaii itself, so what does it matter. Further, Hawaii long ago stated that old hard copies of docs are routinely (as a matter of policy) destroyed after so many years, with only electronic copies remaining. Accordingly, all official records of this sort ARE newly printed. That does not make them any less official. The officialness anyway comes from the fact that the State iteslf certified the authenticity.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I agree, this should have been in place a LONG time ago. Well see, maybe we will find out about the truth and obama...2 things which don't seem to be one in the same.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Accordingly, all official records of this sort ARE newly printed.

I could accept that this was a newly printed document if all the text on the document was consistent with a newly printed document. However - half of it looks like it was pulled from a very old bc - seals, stamps, the top text is the most noticeable decay in ink.

And the rest of the documents text looks like it was newly printed.

If this document was newly printed in its entirety, this ink decay would not exist anywhere on the document - instead of just in particular sections.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Arizona should be applauded for enforcing Constitutional requirements.

If only 2 or 3 key states decide to follow the Constitution......Obama is toast.

Power to the States!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Carseller4]

True, but Democrats and Repubs worry me. One wants to kill us by starving us of our finances and (like a boa constrictor) slowly tighten up until we're dead as a country. The other wants to just take us right into war, starving us of our finances and quickly (like a viper) strike and quickly inject the venom until we're dead as a country. Everytime we vote it's only a vote of ......do you want your country to die quick or slow and painful?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I expect Texas to follow up, and Texas is in the top 4 or 5 most significant states. If California gets on board as well as Texas, we can expect 40 - 50% participation among states.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ

And why does it matter? Most people here think that the President is just the TPTB lapdog so really does it matter what country he was born in?

Yes it does... So we would not have people sympathetic to other ideology's and tradition as well as political views running our country.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think I will show the Obama family some respect, and take Michelle's word that Barack's home country is Kenya.
Has HE ever said Michelle Obama is a LIAR?
There is also news that Kenya was once one of the United States, but effectively seceded (along with six others) shortly after Obama's birth. I saw a document on the internet, so I know it is true. It even had a raised seal.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i remember one of the MSM channels showing kenya going ape crazy over his election. i asked my friend why they were showing kenya being so happy, and he said he read in an article that he was born in kenya. i then told him if that was true he shouldn't even be able to run for president. i just
at my friend not knowing that was a rule in running for president.

i don't understand what the fuss is about his birth certificate. if he's already shown it then what's the whining about? right-wingers can't handle not being in office. look at what they did to clinton and over what? they will find any reason to get a dem tossed out of office. yet we had bush in office for 8 years when in the 200 election he managed to win with less votes. i'd say that worked out pretty well for our country.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join