It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Awakening- a taste of what it's like

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
so it shows how truth is simple result sense, it is of void identification of itself, like a fact of existing that become even nothing or none, as truth from the relation between what might explain what is there abstractly and what is there could mean absolutely, always of objective fact existing identifying its simple result being real
that is how what is real is the source of reality source from deciding which source to norrish more from itself sense as positive real certainly

and that is how surely absolute value was formed and become an objective source defining any reality as definitive fact certain and how truth evolve by inventing always sources to do allowing more certainty of positive life

and that is how we can understand the word we hear saying sometimes that it is creatures that choose their gods

whatever the reality is positively thinking being present from considering superior objective life, it can determin logically the god form

the proof is now to see how so many people insist on having a monster as their god for whatever means of objective life to get from

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Boypony

wonderful post and RSVP's... THANK YOU!

Everything is as it's meant to be, via an individual path of progression.

It is interesting to see a positive collective mixed with some individual negative interpretation to your thread, when there is seemingly no intent to either. It is just you sharing what you perceive as also becoming collective to others on the same or compatible frequency of understanding.

Clashes occur particularly when low frequencies cross, higher frequencies always incorporate respect, the rest start wars via dogma or embedded remnants still to be addressed within = change or stagnate = you get the world you deserve or are capable of understanding this lifetime. i.e. subscribers to War equals Peace.

Removing FEAR as a soul shackle is the number one task, all else then falls into its respective positive place.

You are not here to interfere with Earth's natural evolution or TPTB who will continue or not continue control? You are here ultimately to learn to decide simply, what is right or wrong for you...the rest is non of your business, only from a compassionate point of acceptance of their individual journey.

: )

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
And that longing in your very soul is gone, the burning desire, that unquenchable thirst is gone. By sheer desire and the grace of the Creator you understand. Aham Brahmasmi, I am Brahman. So you sit at the top of the mountain and wait. Just enjoy life. Sit back and watch the show. The search is over.

Some people just won't understand. They don't want to understand. Help them if they seek. Let the non seeker's pass in peace. Their journey will be much longer. It's of their own choice. Free will grants them the right to stumble upon a hard and rocky road.

I'm not positively moved by your Brahman reference, but otherwise, I hope the position you express is your own stuff as it's a spot-on realization from one who knows a part of the Truth and has progressed from being a Seeker to being a Finder.

Definitely not the kind of new-age metaphysics one finds in the books read (and quoted mindlessly) by so many participating on this thread. Namaste Ba Ba

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Brown Bear]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

So. With these 7 truths, my question is why? What is the end goal? After you've reached the top, what are you supposed to do?

You have far yet to go in this lifetime and I am loathe to give away answers to anyone who is so unwilling to seek for them.

However, for all who attempt to answer the question of "what then?" long before reaching the top where the view is clear, what you do then is very simple:

You do it again, and again, and again, and again, because that's the meaning for what's really happening in this existence.

"Even the stones were men once, but they have forgotten much." In short, nobody goes anywhere before we all finish. We are One.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Boypony

Won't elaborate on my own spiritual awakening. Nor will i comment on how recent it really was. But I will say this.

"There is a guide in our understanding that shows us how to act in everything that we do. Once you realize how this guide teaches you. you enjoy everything that you do, and regret everything you didn't understand."

I wouldn't go as far as saying i'm God. Because that is a little overwhelming to say I'm God, and not have the urge to just turn into jesus or something like that, instead of posting on ATS. I'm almost positive, jesus thought what he had say would be worth more than an internet forum or equivalent for his day. But then again, we all have different definitions of God, even the ones that don't believe one exist.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by switch182
Ok so I know Boypony awoke from lucid dreaming. If you could expand just a little bit on exactly what you do, because I always have rediculously vivid dreams. What do you exactly search for in your lucid dream?

and what about the others on this post such as Blujay and EvolvedMinistry? How did you two awaken?

I am just trying to find different ways to experiment with and see which way is best for me (lucid dreaming, meditation, etc).

Thanks.

-switch182

Spontaneous awakening is beyond rare. Understand that many on these pages who claim to be awakened are not, and the reason you don't realize the difference is because you are not (yet); but words (and Ego's) betray works in progress.

Maybe better to stick with learning to meditate and to pray, and learn to do both like you mean it; then appreciate the benefits these activities bring without setting any goals, especially not awakening or enlightenment which will happen only when you're ready.

The primary requirement for true advancement in the deep Esoteric matters is to first develop consciousness and that's a major job which progresses by painful degrees over a period of years.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear

Spontaneous awakening is beyond rare. Understand that many on these pages who claim to be awakened are not, and the reason you don't realize the difference is because you are not (yet); but words (and Ego's) betray works in progress.

It used to be. But it isnt anymore.

Spontaneous awakening is becoming so common as to be mundane. The problem is, awakening is not enough. Why? Well, because you can fall right back asleep, when the ego grabs hold of the "enlightenment" and begins to play dress up with it.

Beyond "enlightenment," or "awakening" is "realization."

Realization is when you can actually "be" more often than not, all the things that you "know" about enlightenment from your glimpse of "What Is" via whatever method you happened to have.

But it is a process. Spontaneous awakening leads first to delusions of grandeur. "Oh how glorious that this has happened to ME, how special I must be, oh and how stupid everyone else who is doing it all WRONG. Surely I must help them......"

Its a stage. In this life or the next, there comes an understanding that the ego has gotten hold of the experience, and has wrapped itself in it, and is prancing around pretending that it, the ego, is enlightened.

And then comes the longer work of learning to stay awake, moment by moment, situation by situation, increasing the time you are actually awake each day until perhaps you never doze again. Some may, in theory, be awake full time from the "awakening" on, I think most of us who have had a spontaneous event do not the have disciplined minds already in place for this to be the case. We need to work on that after, while for some, the discipline was in place before Satori.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
[edit on 29-4-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

I agree totally with your words here. The Ego does and will enforce its own energy. If not in full control, it can revert to habituation, usually after a flurry of elation.

You can spot the partially awake as they really struggle with mass energy/information, which is happening so fast now, many are unable to fully understand and more importantly assimilate the new into their previous mind-sets or even hard wiring.

A core problem is that the partially awake are often the most aggressive. In written form they are anything but polite, have seemingly little patience with things they can't immediately grasp, think everyone else is wrong etc...this is a sure sign, creating inner turmoil by being challenged to accept that maybe everyone is right from an individual perspective and should such be respected not ridiculed. Not to say people shouldn't debate but good debate is about probing viewpoints from all sides.

However...

A frightened animal will usually bite!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
it is not fair what you say about else

things are always absolutely, that is how people that know being true are also very agressive for what they cant be present where lies are not only alive so them as true dead as not existing ever but more lies livings are powerful and that is unbearable to accept from any true eyes

while on the other hands liars are agressive for each successful realisation to their positive existence fact they become more willing to proove being the only source alive of all there, and cannot bear to share any breath with another right life, and mean to detach more and more from what they dont realize to be only the living one everywhere, while they accept to compromise with livings as one same freedom source just for powers need balance in a condition where all else is too

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
like in religions they seem to say that the problem is ignorance as you are judging frustrations being the source of anger, but it is not
always only truth is the source of objective living forms moves
because there is no possible source but truth

what religions mean by god is to say that evil is lazy and truth should explain to it how it does, so evil would do as true too
so they preach that being teachers is good and patience is a virtue especially with others learnings your words

it is too folkloric how real livings speak like that, usually they get the dress for it is always about melodramatic theatres that look more and more as cheapest circus of stupidest worms, there is never any new idea in any sketch giving to watch

who dont care about truth to mean him as creator of something alone, understanding how truth is would make him hating it more to put it outside all of his system like forced to from up and never of him to admit

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet1

You can spot the partially awake as they really struggle with ..........

I just want to state for the sake of honesty that I myself am not awake 100% of the time. I have had Satori, I got to experience true "oneness," but here I am back in the ego again. I have a fair percentage of wakefulness, but I catch myself daydreaming far too often.

The only thing I have going for me that some of the other partially awake do not, is that I know I am only partially awake.

From the Dhammapada; "The fool"

www.serve.com...

"The fool who knows that he is a fool is for that very reason a wise man; the fool who thinks that he is wise is called a fool indeed. "

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

that is a fundamental point of truth, it doesnt matter what you do or move or say nothing matter only, just admit abstractly if u want any objective fact u know, it is not that hard and nothing do the rest

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

it is actually the concept of else that set the absolute value existing

that is why if you admit that nothing exist, so even as nothing else meaning you free from all that can be nothing, you are absolutely right somewhere

while when you mean to focus on you alone and dont detach yourself that you mean from any concept of else even nothing, confusing all to be one that is the fool or the most evil powerful living condition conception life

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I question if awakening or enlightenment really do exist.

To see truth there is no need to learn or meditate, it is all around you.
Why doesnt one see it?
And because one dont see, he seeks a path to truth wich does not exist.
If one sees, the change is immediately and one cannot go back to the old, seeing is doing.
No need for a path, no need for meditation, just be an earthling.

Ask yourself, why do you seek oneness? why do you want to experience oneness?
What is it, that has destroyed oneness?
Isnt it tought? tought being our knowledge wich we accumulate trough experience and learning?
And what does that mean? How can experience be an awakening when it is the ego having an experience?

A better expression would be to die, die to the content of our consciousness by emptying it from its content.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by godddd
I question if awakening or enlightenment really do exist.

To see truth there is no need to learn or meditate, it is all around you.
Why doesnt one see it?
And because one dont see, he seeks a path to truth wich does not exist.
If one sees, the change is immediately and one cannot go back to the old, seeing is doing.

Ask yourself, why do you seek oneness? why do you want to experience oneness?
What is it, that has destroyed oneness?
Isnt it tought? tought being our knowledge wich we accumulate trough experience and learning?
And what does that mean? How can experience be an awakening when it is the ego having an experience?

A better expression would be to die, die to the content of our consciousness by emptying it from its content.

Meditation is very powerful. All knowledge that is outside of you is within you, and it is only in that beautiful silence that One can hear the small voice that speaks truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by godddd

Once you have seen, you are right, you dont forget, and there is no going back to complete slumber. But not being able to fall completely asleep does not mean being completely awake.

Often in the morning I wake up, and lie there dozing, awake but not alert, drifting and half dreaming. Sometimes, like this morning, I get out of bed and I move around and still I am not completely awake. Mind all over the place, not fully aware of what my hands and feet are doing.

There may not be a need for "The" path, the one path all must follow. But each of us have our path. And meditation is necessary for some, though not for all. Saying "never meditation, no path at all" is also prescribing a path, isnt it?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

source of absolute definitions is the concept of else that cant be defined then

to accept else as a concept existing it says how you mean the best of all, that what truth is, i mean i can picture how certainty freedom life was a justification for such truth to exist, it is the best of best ever can catch to define always realizing and vanishing

that is how truth is each one freedom choice move alone out of condition whatever his condition as just a position of awareness is,

teachings say taht meaning objective best is meaning not itself so it is love, this is all false
actually it is more meaning oneself but in very unselfish way because objectively meaning the most true point about anything even oneself

but there is more i want to try to say even though i am not focusing on,

it is the true reason of certainty life freedom, i mean it is the truth value reward, first the value of truth then you see the reward but then also there are levels and there also free values life

just the effect of meaning truth fact is becoming more free then yourself then you see down high, and there you start to move out interacting with this really freely from your most positve absolute true sense you are exclusively of this perspective, and since it is absolutely positive meant as truly then you become necessarly more existing from what you are enjoying an existence you realize out of what is absolutely existing that you confirm how on the way you mean your life, that you reach then by maybe seeing the whole else meant as the source of you existing fact missing
so the freedom certainty life of void that detachment could mean the certainty consequence meaning to turn for seeing what is back

so it says that the whole truth is always better then half one, everything mean to be true freedom so instead of inventing freedom lets freedom be true and then it is all perfection since that is what anything mean, so when all is objective right true there is no means and all moves are perfect

what is the source of something cannot be negative since it is a source of something, now if that something became itself alone it surely would say that this thing by itself choice is positive too
now the absolute value is when that thing would face the source as else completely and the source confirm it and enjoy it

that i guess is a perspective of truth relation with void life freedom

the chicken and the egg original source image, while i hate those names that have nothing to do with any fact or truth

but the image would mean, is the void the source of truth life moves realisations freely or is the truth the source of void life to freedom evolutions certainties

i think the answer is what the highest individualities can also mean infinities in depth and that relief they live in facing each others of same truth

i mean truth usually proceed by else to define one, but here ultimately it is the same one infinite they defined together as the one whole life

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Your view point is a breath of fresh air but I think if you are going to quote the fool then you also need to include the Panditavagga as the wise point out what the fool has failed yet to see!

Individual respect allows each to his own level of understanding by collective sharing as appropriate.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Hello Imans

You focus a lot on 'truth' BUT one mans truth is another mans lie!

That is precisely why the path of enlightenment or whatever name you wish to give it (?) is an 'individual' path that should be devoid of indoctrination, dogma and boundaries set from other peoples opinion.

The wise may offer advice if they so wish, but no one can teach, as each is or was on his own personal journey of discovery.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

i never mean my path here i really mean my perspective of objective truth, i think it is very important too to admit that another is not you, so not everyone is of a will to himself, there is effectively the function of truth in everyone that is the major point of right awareness and the most valuable one in depth because it looks the most random move

so of course i never mean to teach anything and that is clear as i repeated it in different forms, i mean only myself free expressions and some objective rights that i care to say for people like me

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join