It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Awakening- a taste of what it's like

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by godddd

Love itself is just a concept, a word which conveys many preconceptions. A lovely word, and symbol to be sure, and yet we must let go of that, too, because we can become attached to it, which blinds us from enlightenment, and then too, the very concept of enlightenment must not be clung to, either.

There is a funny story of a monk who was asked who he was, and he finally came before his teacher with a very abstract answer which showed his understanding, but his teacher interrupted and said, "Quit using your mind" at which point he wept and went into solitude for his remaining days. On his death bed he was known to say, "Look over there" "what is it?" and then passed on.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
reply to post by xsheep

The Creator is Love, and that is what shall move me into the mystery clad being that the Creator is with not blind faith but trust.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by 11118]

Love is a sensation of being

The purist of all our sensations

So when I am with out a body .....(the body of my self)

I am also with out the reflection of any sensation

Would you say this is true ?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hi Boypony, your spot on with your description of awakening,
I know this as I have been there myself once.

Yes only once im afraid , although i'm trying to get back there.

For me it happened whilst meditating one night, i began to understand that my inner dialogue was preventing me from truely awakening.

I would always label things in my head and once a learnt to quiet my mind and just be, just flow so to speak then it happened. I realised that my labelling was my ego deserately fighting to remain, to keep myself seperate from everything else, when you cease the inner labelling you begin to blend into everything and connect with it all.

For me it was the feeling of which i can only describe as absolute completeness, like being bathed in hot wool for eternity, there was no time, no space, no matter, i was everything and nothing at the same time.

The place i was in was so unbelievable that my concept of heaven paled in comparison to this, if someone offered me an oppotunity to eject out of my current reality and just stay there forever i would of done it in a heart beat.

I later realised that one could not stay in that zone for long , for me the experience lasted only an hour or so and i could return to it by closing my eyes at any time during that hour.

Losing my ability to get back there is the sadist thing i have ever had to deal with but i'll keep trying

during my experience I realised then that finding God was simply finding a state of mind , an inner universe, a feeling so to speak. in fact i honestly believe all the feelings we feel were created as a refence point so we could regonise the true feeling of God/Love.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by Annee

We could start a whole new thread on "what is Love".

I have understanding of consciousness.

Love be derivation of logical-AND,
if simple desire is AND,
then love as heart-desire is AND-ALL,
or intersection, a list of common beliefs,
between now and target destination.

Each entity consists of a set of the beliefs that make up them.
The more two entities have in common the bigger their intersection.
So the act of love can be to increase the amount of things in common.
By adopting a similar something the other entity has,
or giving other entity something you also have.

It's important to also allow for individual freedom,
so self-guided sets could grow,
providing a continual source of new information.

:-)

[edit on 22-4-2010 by lowki]

Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent (consciously aware) energy to be formed
from the potential of intelligent (consciously aware) infinity in a particular way.

This is like saying 2 = 1.
this is not the case.
Love is something that happens after awareness.

Awareness is 1.

With heart 4 or intersection,
it is possible to create a new set,
by intersecting two current sets,
and thereby creating a new entity.

All Love emanates from the Oneness.

yes 2 comes after 1.
I agree with you :-)

The focusing of Free Will yields Love.

That's like saying 3 = 2,
it just doesn't happen.

Making a choice, (free will)
and introducing something into your set (love),
are completely different things.

4 is heart-anchor, so perhaps that's what you meant,
after a choice is made,
it can be compassionatly anchored,
it is a commitment form of love,
where 2 is more of a desire-lust AND (want)
4 is a commitment-love intersection (bond)

these numbers directly relate to chakra's

[edit on 27-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Step 1: Infinity become aware of itself. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. This has been called by various names, the most common being ‘logos' or ‘Love'.

Intelligent infinity discerned a concept, namely, freedom of will of awareness.

This concept was finiteness. This is the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Creation. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness.

Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity (or the Oneness), there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

Love is also Light which is what creates the Infinite array of dimensions etc... that can be experienced.

sincerely,

[edit on 27-4-2010 by 11118]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by godddd

LOVE is acceptance without judgment. It is unconditional acceptance.

I think love is intelligence, knowing how to live in harmony with others and everything that surrounds you.

Therefore we need only to feel and appriciate life.
But we dont, for economic we destroy the forrest, polut the air and sea, kill animals and destroy there habitat.

For religion and a flag or something else we disagree on, we even fight and kill eachother.

If you accept unconditionally without judgment.

Isn't that harmony?

To live in the greatest harmony wich is love one must be related.
But when there is the division.. you accepting anything from others like their way of living, their believe and so on, means you are divided and therefor not related.
You may have other believes or ways of living, so each of you goes his owm way..
It is the human between all other humans.

Acceptance is a controlled way of being non violence but the division is stil there.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Love in spiritual terms is simply non-resistance to, non-struggle against, unconditional acceptance of.

Love is "light" in the sense that that which is loved or accepted unconditionally can be in the awareness. Shining the "light" of your awareness upon a thing without judgment or rejection of it IS love.

Refusing to look at things, resisting them, struggling against them, stuffing them down into the unconscious or darkeness because you have judged them unworthy or ugly or evil is not love, but it is also not the opposite of spiritual love. It is the opposite of Earthly love, which is the pursuit of things judged "good" or beautiful.

There is no opposite to spiritual love. It is whole and complete and has no poles.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AABacon
reply to post by godddd

Love itself is just a concept, a word which conveys many preconceptions. A lovely word, and symbol to be sure, and yet we must let go of that, too, because we can become attached to it, which blinds us from enlightenment, and then too, the very concept of enlightenment must not be clung to, either.

There is a funny story of a monk who was asked who he was, and he finally came before his teacher with a very abstract answer which showed his understanding, but his teacher interrupted and said, "Quit using your mind" at which point he wept and went into solitude for his remaining days. On his death bed he was known to say, "Look over there" "what is it?" and then passed on.

Enlightenment is just something created by humans, and sustained by humans.
Guru's say they can teach people how to be enlightend, but in truth they only destroy.
Endles talking about god and meditation, they have the key and they know the way so one must follow.
One who says 'i can teach or help you find it' stay away. gonna cost money and in the end you will still be seeking enlightenment.
Truth is that it doent exist, someone calls himself an enlightend teacher separates himself, and a cup of water out of the sea is no longer the sea.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

There is nothing in this physical experience that even comes close.

Which may be why it is so hard for some to imagine unconditional acceptance as love.

If you have felt it somehow, by some means, you know with an unshakable certainty that that is love. But if you havent, all you have is "positive feelings for" as your next best guess, and that isnt even close.

There is a reason all the great teachers speak of non-desire, non-judgment, acceptance, unyielding, surrender, etc. But without some experience of it, even these words are misleading and carry a charge of positive or negative.

Edit to add,

The fact that no words can convey it is why the wise say the only way to teach it is to live it. If you can embody that kind of unconditional regard, there is the possibility of having those you cross paths with "get it." You can never convey it with words.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MouldyCrumpet

The place i was in was so unbelievable that my concept of heaven paled in comparison to this, if someone offered me an oppotunity to eject out of my current reality and just stay there forever i would of done it in a heart beat.

I later realised that one could not stay in that zone for long , for me the experience lasted only an hour or so and i could return to it by closing my eyes at any time during that hour.

Losing my ability to get back there is the sadist thing i have ever had to deal with but i'll keep trying

during my experience I realised then that finding God was simply finding a state of mind , an inner universe, a feeling so to speak. in fact i honestly believe all the feelings we feel were created as a refence point so we could regonise the true feeling of God/Love.

Mouldy-
Great Post!
After my Ego dragged me kicking and screaming back into the "real world" after my awakening I too was very depressed. It was as if I had finally come HOME only to be thrown back into the gutter. This world is such a pale shadow of what we really are. Once it happens to you you can't help but spend the rest of your life trying to go back home....

I can't help but think that some who awake only to be thrust back into the 3D world end their lives early. I admit that the thought crossed my mind....but love for my family and a fear of karmic repercussions stopped the thought.

I guess I'll keep trying to "make it stick"....I have had multiple experiences...but the come-down after each time is still hard to deal with. I feel like my 3D self is one of a million cards like in a library card catalog......and my God self laughs as he picks a lucky card to awaken for fun. Almost like he is (I am) screwing with myself as entertainment! What an asshole he can be sometimes!

Namaste-
-Boypony

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

There is nothing in this physical experience that even comes close.

Which may be why it is so hard for some to imagine unconditional acceptance as love.

You can never convey it with words.

Absolutely 100% correct.

No matter the difficulties I've gone through in this world - - - I am forever and always thankful for the "other" experiences. Without them - I wouldn't KNOW - - I wouldn't fully understand. I can't imagine life without it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It feels amazing to be a Human being. To know that every single one of my ancestor's was a successful reproducing parent. To know that 75,000 years ago, early humans we're almost put to extinction, but we survived and continued to strive. I feel proud to be the dominant species on earth, and to continue to evolve to become something even greater.

I know that the great harvest is near -and many people are dying and going to their proper destination. Some of us, like before, will continue on and breed a new human race with new survival instincts and beliefs.

Our species will live on, but like history always shows - our culture will change, as will our religion, and our antics.

Life is good.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustStop
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Hey there buddy, one question because that's a lot of information to take it. You're an intelligent one.

Would you know ANY of this through meditation or ascension or whatever, without having read the books, articles, websites, etc. that first put the information out there. I'm just saying that because if you seriously came up with all of that, and can somehow show me that any part of it may be true, I will be all ears. Even if you got it from some hypnosis therapy, please let me know.
Hi there JustStop, I know this is a few days old, and I'm not the thiaoouba guy, but I did want to put out there that I received a series of downloads back in 1989, that contain a lot of corroborating information to what Thiaoouba says. His information is a lot more detailed and developed. I only received insight, I believe, to the planetary level. That was all I needed at the time.

I also resonate with much of the Ra material (Law of One), and there is a lot of similarity between both of these bodies of information.

I am trying to get caught up with all the posts in this thread. One of the best ever!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

That was fantastic!

You took the words out of my mouth like I was explaining what happened to me!

My awakening was much the same but I cried for a week.

It has changed my life and I now live in "TRUE HAPPINESS"

We are all parts of the "One Source Creator" and are eternal..........

I feel my body changing and also hear tones in my head 417hz & 396hz.

1 octave up. I thought I would mention it in case anyone else hears it.

Thanks for that beautiful post!

Jamael

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamel

Awesome!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-4-2010 by derickonfire]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

"Ye Are Gods"

Reading John 10:33-34, The Jews answered saying, For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; because thou, being a man, maketh thyself God. I answered them,

Is it not written in your law,
I said, Ye are gods?

If you turn to and read Psalms 82:6, you read,
Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

"Know thy spirit, and thou shalt know the universe and the Creator"

"We are not humans seeking a spiritual experience,
we are spirits in human bodies experiencing material existence...."

The Creator doesn't have a "soul factory"........he doesn't make souls
on the spot.

I can see it now, "Jesus! I need some help...I got to have 656,000 souls ready by the end of the week to deliver to earth... a third of them is just for
L.A.! " oh darn it, I just got another 8 million prayers in que......

You have been here for eternity and have always existed.......

"There is no such thing as death...only swapping chairs"

Love to all,

Jamael Chriswael

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
An amazing thread but seldom does one see so much hot air being blown;
nevertheless, a few posters have convinced me at least of their potential to achieve, or to have achieved, some level or degree of Spiritual Awakening.

Many concepts have been mentioned which are confusing to the uninitiated and I've been hoping to see them defined accurately and compared to each other in what one presumes is a natural progression... a process? As compared to a rare spontaneous event.

For example: gnosis, spiritual awakening, consciousness, enlightenment, the nature of the Self and sanity, and perhaps the existence of a perennial wisdom which seems to mean the same things but just looks different?

Perhaps someone could explain these things to the ground pounders or maybe start another thread to discuss these and the other issues they raise... including some comment on the curse of consciousness.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Brown Bear]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamel

of course god has a soul factory and it is obvious how souls are lies made just for times wills, souls are adaptation of awareness to creations sense and that what god do, and that is why there can be animals different species as there can be humans bodies
what god cannot do is the prior awareness in void as well as awareness on the living ground down, but in both cases it is about nothing that dont last for down as being and here where i say living rights must be, and for up it is about nothing truth that last and those awareness called gods should be ruled by the positive truth of void life,
god is extremely negative and the identity of creators gods do is an invention by itself that is the source of all evil being evil life totally

you cant say any positive point existing nor that zero exist when negative is alive, the sense of living is the absolute reality base of always, and that is why truth consider the minimum level as the life of maximum truth infinitly positive

so being gods is negative and being only real is being true, gods must die so true beings would live as long as their realities are living that is how rights would be alive of truth
and anyone thinking himself being of god or as eternal soul should die

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

the bigger represent powers on what is smaller and that is the concept of god from awareness meaning what it has to be through

but in void it is freedom rule of nothing and that is how any awareness is totally different then another and there is no rule because it suppose to be nothing aware, that is why the conception of opportunities in positive creations or true existence is completely diverse as it reach opposites contradictions that god was happy to unite in monsters ways

only truth that moved in void to justify objective positive result of freedom life move in void that has nothing to do with awareness there that are actually aware because of that truth movements, only that truth gave objective positive life freedom as absolute equality of all realities, refuting any existence of size or power on truth certainty of all grounds and concepts space

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
like i see how truth justify relations between creators and creatures

gods are suppose to be real up since they are awre they are suppose to translate their realities within each others truly, this of course generate creations terms that are gods expressions as real among themselves while out free, and those creations would become apparently existing from truth asserting those moves as facts of positive existence, then creatures that are simply the awareness of those positive moves senses would mean the life of facts sources as truth to mean their own free living sense from those facts positively

and that is how creator would the concept of truth reality while creature would be the concept of truth life

so the creature is the living true absolutely and the creator is the existing objective fact absolutely , the character of absolute is prooved from that relation between creator and creature the equality perfection
how the creature in truth is the living superior freedom of what creator is acting as the living superior to itself, but objectively he must admit the living superior of another living that he deals with in truth as absolutely when there must be an objective reality between them

truth is not someone or even one since it is always the positive absolute certainty more to realize, it is the realisator of better and the concept of betterment so it cant be anyone, that is why it is very easy to consider it the superior reference for all gods as any awareness existing fact or freely alive
especially when truth is really giving absolute positive reality freedom to all dimensions anywhere of void to smallest present
so its justifications and abilities are not to doubt about from any powerful god

truth is the certainty reference as positive concept first source, what is positive is mostly because it is always so sure, and that is the same reference to superiority concept as the source objective perspective being alive

the fact to give your life to objective reality source as positive concept, is what justify you as existing certain since you admit objectively superior certainty being there

that is how when everything as everyone admit the source being one truth superiority the reality become an absolute fact existing but also in applying that truth more freely actively moving for aware, that reality would become absolutely not only existing but aslo free, and maybe then another reality of it would be absolutely alive freely if each point is free living, their realities objectively would become also living awareness itself that could mean higher value of positive life freedom that we know from positive truth evolutions there

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join