It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy McVeigh Tapes: MSNBC Documentary Confessions of an American Terrorist. - Lies and Distortion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Recently there has been a massive increase in attacks by the MSM against the so-called "militia movement." According to the MSM these days, anyone that questions State authority is a terrorist.

Indeed, even the FBI has come out with its own publications openly stating that those who disagree with the State are terrorists. The FBI lumps tax-resistors, sovereign citizens, and those who disagree with licensing and permit mandates into the "terrorist" classification.

I think its time we revisited some of the facts here. Its important to remember that when the FBI classifies a crime as an "act of terrorism," they are giving themselves carte-blanc to ignore the constitution. Invoking the word "Terrorism" to describe a crime means the "Patriot Act" can be utilized to ignore constitutional limitations of power by the investigating agents.

I find it ironic that the "Patriot Act" is now being directed against patriots - those who question state authority.

But let us move on to the granddaddy of so-called "domestic terrorist" acts, the OKC bombing. MSNBC has recently done another hit piece in conjunction with the criminal racist SPLC demonizing the militia movement and those who question authority.

To combat the lies told by the SPLC and MSNBC, activist RP4409 has put out a video that tells the real truth behind the OKC bombing.

Further, the Jesse Trentadue story has been massively covered up by the government and the MSM. I'll wager almost all of you have never heard about Jesse Trentadue and the lawsuit he won against the Feds for the wrongful death of his brother in conjunction with the OKC bombing.

His story will shock you to the core.

Listen to Jesse tell his story here, along with supporting documentation from the case files in the lawsuit he won.

To put the Jesse Trentadue story in perspective, I still remember the day I first heard his story - just as I remember what I was doing when I heard the news about 9/11.

I'm not joking, its that shocking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Feds arrested his brother thinking he was Richard Lee Guthrie, a man wanted in conjunction with the OKC bombing.

The Feds killed his brother in his cell thinking he was Guthrie, because Guthrie had information on the real facts behind the OKC bombing.

The Feds, after realizing their mistake, then attempted to cover up the murder of his brother.

All sorts of information about the OKC bombing eventually leaked out because of the wrongful death suit against the Feds by Jesse. The Feds knew what was about to happen. They had agents inside the militia. They got their men out before hand.

Basically the case proves the Feds set up the OKC bombing, knew what was going on, and at the very least allowed it to go forward. - most likely they actively planned it.

Coincidentally, the real Guthrie was also found dead in his cell, after he was captured for a non-related crime, of an apparent "suicide."

Story on the Trentadue case here.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Dude, I gave you a star and flag. I crack up when MSNBC brings up Timothy McVeigh everytime they mention the tea party. Like a bunch of soccer moms are loading up the family mini-vans with C4.

I swear liberals must go home and hide in their closets waiting in fear for the resurrection of McVeigh.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chicken_Bone

Dude, I gave you a star and flag. I crack up when MSNBC brings up Timothy McVeigh everytime they mention the tea party. Like a bunch of soccer moms are loading up the family mini-vans with C4.

I swear liberals must go home and hide in their closets waiting in fear for the resurrection of McVeigh.

LOL

I think what they fear the most is people waking up to the fact that all the evil that is taking place is due to government.

They fear the loss of power, so they are lashing out and creating boogie men every chance they get.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yeah I agree. Plus it is all a political marketing technique. Kind of like creating a commercial of a snickers bar and then keep showing a piece of crap over and over until people start to associate eating snickers wth eating a pile of poo.

It is all so obvious. They need to really work on being more subtle.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Pretty soon MSNBC will be changing its tune. Have you guys heard or read the stuff coming out of the White House lately, they are trying to make nice with the Tea Party movement.

Today Obumbus was trying to say that his administration has cut the deficits compared to Bush & co.,
. The other day he was saying at a invitation only Town Hall in name only event, "The Tea Party people should be saying Thank You to me for cutting their taxes",

Well let the Azz Kissing begin, Obama is already got his lips ready.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

LOL, they are going to thank him alright. In November, they are going to show him their appreciation when they kick a bunch of democrat congressgirls to the curb.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I really want to hammer that Jesse Trentadue story home.

Its so shocking and so damning that it will leave you feeling sick to your stomach.

I literally wanted to vomit after I heard it.

After listening to his story and looking through his case files, there is no doubt left in my mind that the OKC bombing was staged entirely by our own government.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sorry for getting off track. I have a request. Can you give a short synopsis of the story. The link doesn't have info and the videos they attached add up to 30 minutes. Plus, if I have to listen to Alex Jones or 10 straight minutes I will be forced to create an aluminum foil head covering. Thanks for any help you can give.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What? Is it not entirely plausible that one man, acting alone, managed to make a ton of fertilizer explosive, load it into a u-haul, by himself, prime it, light a fuse, with a lighter, no less, in a truck loaded with said explosives? He must have been a super terrorist.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chicken_Bone

Sorry for getting off track. I have a request. Can you give a short synopsis of the story. The link doesn't have info and the videos they attached add up to 30 minutes. Plus, if I have to listen to Alex Jones or 10 straight minutes I will be forced to create an aluminum foil head covering. Thanks for any help you can give.

The Feds arrested his brother thinking he was Richard Lee Guthrie, a man wanted in conjunction with the OKC bombing.

The Feds killed his brother in his cell thinking he was Guthrie, because Guthrie had information on the real facts behind the OKC bombing.

The Feds, after realizing their mistake, then attempted to cover up the murder of his brother.

All sorts of information about the OKC bombing eventually leaked out because of the wrongful death suit against the Feds by Jesse. The Feds knew what was about to happen. They had agents inside the militia. They got their men out before hand.

Basically the case proves the Feds set up the OKC bombing, knew what was going on, and at the very least allowed it to go forward. - most likely they actively planned it.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Awesome.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I am not saying I know what happened, but it does seem entirely plausible that one man could do that on his own.. given enough time.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Coincidentally, Guthrie was also found dead in his cell of an apparent "suicide."

Story on the Trentadue case here.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
updated first post so people can get a better understanding of just what's going on here without having to listen to the entire interview.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
S&F...Great video and OP.

What was the issue/connection between the militia and McVeigh? I hear that he just attended one meeting...then formed the McMilitia LOL...seriously I don't know of any connection. Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sickening stuff.

I am not a violent person, but this makes me believe these people are going to get what is coming to them.

The thing is, it's not just the one government that is guilty of these crimes, it is successive governments.

What goes around comes around!

Edit for s+f

[edit on 19-4-2010 by faceofcydonia]

top topics

join