It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Denver Horse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Denver Airport, 2012, Montauk, Philadelphia Experiment, Dr Von Neumann, Nikola Tesla.

THE MUSTANG AT DENVER AIRPORT.

Greetings all, Let me introduce myself officially, I’m not new to ATS in fact I have an old account that I can’t retrieve as my old e-mail is now defunct. I will be raising some of my old threads and posting some interesting observations and hopefully I will be offering a new dynamic to ATS after a period of rest from the site.

This is going to be my first official NEW post and I must thank the original poster of the 2012 survival bunker thread, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have this opportunity to conspire and also share some thoughts with you all.

First I must go back a few years and explain about a site I came across called Alien shift. I spent many hours on there reading various stories, conspiracies and views. However Tesla, Non Neumann and the Philadelphia experiment gripped me.

When I met my wife we went on Holiday to Greece and we saw the USS Eldridge first hand and I must say the ship seemed eerie “that maybe because of the conspiracy behind the ship” I am not an engineer or a certified electrician or physicist there are a lot of copper wires on that ship though.

So after trolling the internet for a long period reading about Montauk, project Rainbow and the Philadelphia experiment, I want to recall a story or conspiracy if you want about people time travelling and visiting a horse in 2012.

The story goes that there was no further point to travel to and that the people time travelling had to say what they saw and every time was a horse.

With Denver airport possibly being a giant underground city and the art décor inside the airport… Maybe this horse is The horse that may quite possibly be pivotal and or an important clue in the Montauk/Philidelphia/Tesla/Neumann Story.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have read the Montauk books, and own a couple of them. It's true that they traved in time to the future, 2036 i believe, I could be wrong, but all that could be seen was a ruined city, (no name, just a city) with a large statue of a horse with a clock in it's belly. To my understanding, no one they sent to see it could figure out what it means. The books also tell of traveling to the center of the Pyramid on Mars, and efforts to turn off our solar system defense shield.

Here is the book you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Whether this is true or not, it sounds a fascinating story.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I haven't read those books but thanks for the link.

I will try to locate as much as possible regarding this horse. Be interesting to find some info out about the mustang in Denver.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Has this been covered and debunked?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok I need some assistance if any one lives in Denver or near Denver...

I think I know who has Helped build Denver Airport..... and the Give away is in the Mason Block.....

New World Airport.....

The Jehovah’s Witnesses are an international religious organization that rejects much of modern Christianity in favor of what they believe to be a restoration of first-century Christianity.[1] The religion was developed in response to what was perceived to be "compromise and corruption in mainstream Christianity”[2] and it repudiates common Christian doctrines such as the Trinity, hellfire, immortality of the soul, and clergy-laity divisions, interpreting them as illegitimate additions to the original church's teachings.[3] The name "Jehovah’s Witnesses" is derived from a number of biblical passages in which the disciples of YHWH (pronounced "Jehovah" by the group) are called "Witnesses" (Isaiah 43:10). The community adopted the term "Jehovah' Witnesses" in 1931.[4]

Jehovah's Witnesses are governed by their understanding of scriptural laws and principles based on instructions received from the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, that is, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., a legal organization in use by Jehovah’s Witnesses for their ministry work. The Watchtower Society has been publishing religious materials since the late nineteenth century: its most widely known publications being the magazines The Watchtower and Awake![5] The number of Jehovah’s Witnesses in 2006 was estimated at approximately 6.5 million.[6]

Bear with me.....

The WBTS and its slaves (their language) prohibit any association with worldly authorities. They cannot take part or do business with political, other religious, or military institutions. They don’t participate in even democratic processes. They don’t vote, or salute the flag, or join the military, or even join the Boy/Girl Scouts or the YMCA. I remember talking about the UN as the Scarlet Beast of the Apocalypse (although it turns out that the WTBTS were actually a member group of the UN). Yet it looks as though they might be involved in warfare technology investments and other prohibited political involvements

Source www.virushead.net...

The possibility Here is That the Watchtower could be behind Denver Airport and this would also explain the murials and some of the artwork as they firmly believe armaggeddon is coming. Also they were persucuted like the Jews in europe during WWII....

The Mustang.... is it representative of Revelations? Talks about four horses. The verses in NWT say a seal is opened, and four horses ride forth. The first is on a white horse. He is given a bow, and a crown, and he goes forth conquering, and completing his conquest.

www.christianwitnesses.com...

The Horse Sculpter Luis Jiménez Is it possible this man was a Jehovahs witness.... early leads suggest he could have been.

However truth can get distorted when dealing with "JW'S"

To be continued

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The Jehovahs witnesses according to some sources are linked to the Masons..

This is apparently why a lot of masonic symbols are used in the Watchtower publications.

Isn't the hall were the Stone lies in the airport the Great Hall? Maybe linking to the great hall were the annointed will rise from?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
No takers? Can anyone see were I am going with this?

I was hoping that we could research and try to form a positive link?

top topics

join