It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fast ufos in the sky over Niagra falls Canada April 13th, 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Untill SOMEONE here posts a home video tracing a bats movement I am not convinced of it being of terrestrial origin.
Sorry, I don't have any trained bats at the moment.

And I could say that until I see a home video with an extra-terrestrial craft doing these movements I am not convinced that this has an extra-terrestrial origin.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

That's my biggest problem with the "bat theory", I don't know the area but I know it's very cold, and bats hibernate or migrate in areas as cold (or less) than that.

The second problem is the long straight (or almost) line it flies most of the time, although I know that bats can fly in straight lines (there are some migration videos that show that, I have to look for them) I don't know if a bat would do that with some frequency.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
That youtube user has plenty other videos of sightings in that area. Some really good stuff some shouldn't miss. Before people claim they are just birds, check his other videos. This one in particular is very interesting:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18/4/2010 by nightrun]

Yes, that is more like it. I personally think there is something very strange about that sighting. And I've been looking everywhere to find more information about it.

Much, much better than the little spec of light zipping around in the wind.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572
so this is pretty intresting. ufo debunkers try to debunk this

www.youtube.com...

This video looks like a black and white movie background with laser pointers as the UFO's in it moving erratically.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoSpecial

Most cameras, when focused to something farther than some 50 metres, show everything beyond that in focus. That's what they call "focused on infinity".

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
i just dont get how if they move so fast and turn so fast, how did the camera keep up so well? sometimes it almost seemed the camera turned before the object in question...

have fun

The camera can keep up easier if the object is further away rather than closer. But if the camera has a lot of zoom, then I would say it would be very difficult either way..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by UfoSpecial

Most cameras, when focused to something farther than some 50 metres, show everything beyond that in focus. That's what they call "focused on infinity".

That is a valid and good point, but 50 meters sounds a bit on the far low end for this.
I use a Nikon D60 with a 15mm-85mm zoom lens and also an 85mm-200mm telephoto lens and you can go very far and focus on a tree branch say 400-500 meters and still there is a bluriness happening with the objects past the tree branch.
However, you could be right about this if the "object" seen in vid is just at that grey area where the lens focusing on it would also be focused on infinity then I suppose it could be a lot closer to the camera than the stars.
So it still could be some mundane thing, but after watching how it moves and sometimes pauses for a second or two, I think it might be something "else"

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Step 1 - video the night sky

Step 2 - upload video to editor

Step 3 - add a dot that seems to always stay in the middle of the screen...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The altitude is to high to be bats you would never keep your lenses on a bat flying unless you yourself are far away or high above, i have bats out the front of my house every night they fly no more than 25ft - 50ft from the the ground and always in a semi sheltered area, not only that but bats fly at constant speeds during straight line fly this clearly accelerate far beyond that of a bat,

Very good video im ruling out bats birds insects, something government maybe new tech we haven't seen anti gravity etc, or its not of this world/UFO et.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is some great footage,I have no explanation for this one.it is what it is, a UFO.I think ppl should stop with the bat theory cause it's clearly wrong,sorry but it's obviously not a bat or a kite for that matter.I thought it could be a bug,but judging by the stops and accelerations...no way in hell.It also pulses a little if you look closely.Another thing,lightning bugs do this but they certainly don't move this fast.It's also clearly very high in the sky too,so that rules out the bug theory.Who's to say it's not a good fake? could be..but doubtful IMO.
I have yet to read any good explanation,IS THEIR NO ONE ELSE!!! ANYONE!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoSpecial
I have watched bats a lot and they never stop moving at all because they cannot stop with out landing.

videosift.com...

[edit on 18/4/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Much love to all...

I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the love here, bro. What exactly is your point? The consensus among the debunkers is that the person who made this video hasn't provided enough information to make a definitive identification. Naturally, birds and bats are leading hypotheses, but I've personally bumped "ghostly Indian braves" up in my personal handicapping. I take it you have a theory so solid you feel emboldened to do a mocking victory dance?

You don't have to feel my love in order for it to exist. Its subjective to what you interpret.

I think I made my point loud and clear. If you need further clarification, I would suggest you go and read the post again.

And, why would you want to know MY THEORY??? My theory will only cause you to automatically reject it in order to validate your own. Therefore, I think posting anymore "Theories" on a page dedicated to lowering the IQ of the collective will only rouse those sleeping in the "skeptic tank" and force another feeding frenzy of ignorance.

So...sorry if you don't like what I have to say, but, that is what forums like these are for.

Much love to all...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'll just come right out and say what I really think it is:

It is a high tech device about 2000 years beyond earth's mainstream science being flown by either an extraterrestrial entity or it is piloted by some military hotshot in the "program" testing something that was given to them for who knows what in trade..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Bats? Kites? Get Real People....Many, Many Disinfo people here at this site. Hope it doesn't keep people from posting what they see and is real. Just forget them as they will soon be "FORGOTTEN" anyway....I just can't understand why people want to be slaves and led around by the nose. Guess their parents led them around on a leash when they were young and they never got over it....I just can't understand it....What good is the little amount of money going to do you that you are paid for posting lies about truths that are found here. Your not going to be able to spend it cause it aint going to be worth a damn when they get through with frigging up this world. You better wise up and see you are only hurting yourself while making things bad for all of us.....Quit playing and grow up....

P/S...Don't know where this signature came from. It isn't mine though.....But, it isn't bat...lol...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Caji316]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Caji316]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

Originally posted by nightrun
That youtube user has plenty other videos of sightings in that area. Some really good stuff some shouldn't miss. Before people claim they are just birds, check his other videos. This one in particular is very interesting:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18/4/2010 by nightrun]

Yes, that is more like it. I personally think there is something very strange about that sighting. And I've been looking everywhere to find more information about it.

Much, much better than the little spec of light zipping around in the wind.

Umm i dunno about this video, smells kinda fishy...If you notice, the object in the sky seems to blink EVERYTIME when one of those lights approach it from the TOP.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by UfoSpecial
I have watched bats a lot and they never stop moving at all because they cannot stop with out landing.

videosift.com...

[edit on 18/4/2010 by DGFenrir]

Looks like I was wrong after all

However I have seen a lot of bats and never saw them hover like shown in your link.. good catch!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Its ok to find an explanation such as yours even though if you knew better they sound ridiculous to those who have an eye for detail, but maybe its like that for those with the untrained eye,Im saying this because I actually have seen things in this nature and more which leads me to believe kites or UAVs are moot options. Unless this is fake which I doubt then these cant be bats thats just plain dumb;some people need glasses.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

Great video! thanks for sharing. I read of through a bit of the comments following it and it's amazing how hard people try to debunk these things.

I for one cannot say what they are. To me they are UFO's. Ive never seen birds, bats, balloons, or bugs maneuver like that before but that doesn't mean it isnt possible.

Anyway...call it what you want I was impressed with the footage and consider these to be UFO's as far as Im concerned.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Those are birds. You can clearly see them flapping their wings...

BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS!!! Don't post birds as UFO's, because they're not. This is silly. Nice footage of birds buddy. -rolls eyes-

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I just can't understand why people want to be slaves and led around by the nose.
But blindly accepting that these are extra-terrestrial crafts is not being "led around by the nose"?

I accept that you do not agree with other people's opinions, but calling them paid agents is not the way to solve the problem.

Yes, some people think for themselves and come to conclusions that are different from the ones you reached, but that doesn't mean you are right and they are wrong or vice-versa, it means that different people think in different ways, just that.

Are those things bats? I don't know, but I think it's a possible explanation. You see, I don't like to explain things by using other unknown things, like saying "that thing that nobody knows what it is must be from some other planet, piloted by an unknown species and using an unknown technology". That doesn't explain a thing, it just "paints" the ignorance with something that is not real knowledge, just "make believe" knowledge.

PS: I hope nobody thinks of not posting any video they find or make just because there are people that do not share their point of view. If the video is presented in a unbiased way anyone can be sure that they will get a serious answer from most of the members.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join