It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fast ufos in the sky over Niagra falls Canada April 13th, 2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Originally posted by RedBird
Having watched the video I would guess that it's a bat hunting insects. They can rise to very high altitudes at night to hunt. Higher than you'd think.

A kite also sounds possible, but I think it's less likely. During the point when the object "stops and hovers for a second" (ie, moves towards the camera
) there is erratic side-to-side movement that makes it clear that this is no "heavy" craft, but rather something small that is fighting against wind currents and being buffeted about slightly as it flies.

In the end, the object moves to... organically. If it were a UFO I'd expect to see straight lines and sharp right angle turns. It would feel different. It would raise the hairs on the back of my neck, and the movements would be so precise that it would almost look photo shopped. That's what a real high-altitude UFO looks like - like it's putting on a show for you with its geometric patterns of movement.

This one doesn't look right to me at all. Sorry.

First off, this was shot in the middle of winter -15 (I think it was) celcius, so it can't be a bat. Second, can't you tell how zoomed in this is? The kite would have to be flying at long distance aircraft altitudes, also, how can you say that a UFO would be more likely to go in straight lines? Have you seen so many that you can give a professional opinion?

I'm sorry, but your argument fails on so many levels. You're entitled to your opinion of course, but they're, sorry, amateurish at best.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Drexon]

1. You have no evidence that it was shot in the middle of winter, and yet you claim to know the approximate temperature?

2. No, I can't tell how zoomed in it is. Can you? Seriously? Again we have no evidence - no data from the original film.

3. There is a difference between "intelligently controlled" and "organic" movement. The little dot moves like a bat. If that little dot was a flying saucer, than it must have been a student driver, because he was all over the place, and his movements were needlessly random.

I'm sorry you didn't like my opinion, but next time please stop short of calling it amateurish. You don't know me, and you don't know what I know or what I've seen, so to infer that I am uneducated or ignorant is, in my mind, a rather rude jump to conclusions.

Ps. It's a bat.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If you have ever watched ants going about their business its very similar to these objects .Searching ,stop ,turn left,right, they always seem erratic in their movements yet they know what they are doing.Im not saying these are ants but they are behaving in a similar way and ants are very smart.The question is what are they looking for?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

3. There is a difference between "intelligently controlled" and "organic" movement. The little dot moves like a bat. If that little dot was a flying saucer, than it must have been a student driver, because he was all over the place, and his movements were needlessly random.

You don't "know" this at all ("needlessly random"). Straight lines with right angle turns and other erratic maneuvers are not uncommon when it comes to UFOs. So regarding this point I think you're barking up the wrong tree when it comes to a good argument. That the object does not behave as you think a "true" UFO would is hardly convincing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jclmavg

You seem to be the one who wants a mathematical analysis, it's up to you to obtain the necessary data, do the analysis, and present it.

Please specify where I claimed the video shows bats flying.

[edit on 4/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Has anyone read the comments and watched any of his other vids?

He says he has filmed these winter and spring in as low temps as -26C (wind Chill)

I dont know what tolerance bats have in the cold, just pointing this out.

There are also sections of the vid where the objects just surge in straight lines for good distances. They also seem to slow and speed up much like a car would slow down to stop.

Suggesting that the points it appears to almost stop dead is when the object is heading straight for the camera.... good try.

He has also posted a vid he claims was shot the very next day after this one. And could not locate anything after 3 hours of searching. His observation to that is, wouldn't animals be there again doing (ie bats) the same thing as the night before.

I am on the fence, cannot commit to the bat theory, not yet anyway

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ps. It's a bat.

A bat with some kind of anti-gravity device on his back!?

Sorry, you guys make me laugh.

Did you guys ever saw the STS video's from NASA, where some particle is glowing on earth orbit? Maybe its something similar.

This guy is using a telescope to follow those objects. Those objects are several kilometers high upon the air, if not much higher (15km+).

Bats wont fly that high. Neither they accelerate at that hight. Even the turns which they make, if a bat would do that at that speed, it get crushed by the gravity forces.

Anyway, it are not birds, sattelites, balloons, kites, planes, helicopters, rc-planes.

I wanna see how the debunkers (disbelievers) deal with the real stuff in the future if it ever happens.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
great find, me and my friends often see similar ufos like that at night, but only one, never a group of ufos.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"kite's" lol!! stevie wonder even know's that's what they aint!
but for now what ever they AM is not for us to know

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxize

Haha your comment made me laugh about the anti-gravity and the bat

We need the goverment to be interested in the UFO(E.T) phenomenon again, like they were with Project Blue Book. We need HD footage from fighter jets stalking them, to WOW the public.

Its a snowball effect there on.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Bats... yeah. Sorry to disagree but I seE bats a lot and like insects they are near impossible to track with a camera. I haven't read all replies yet so if someone has already made this comparrison then I do apologise.

They are not Bats.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
star and flag

this is very convincing

the erratic movement and exceleration is increadable

i beleive the truth is out there and you filmed it

tops

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
PS. saw a bat tonight, and boy this one must have been last years model - because it was flying around like a bat, and at the speed of a bat! I have never seen a bat pull out g-forces when it flies like the bats you think you see in this cool video...

Yes, because one bat represents all bats.

How about these guys?

www.youtube.com...

Even at this height their wing movement is hard to spot and they're pulling some serious G's are they not.

Imagine them at a higher altitude and you'll get something very similar to what we see in the OP video.

[edit on 18/4/10 by Chadwickus]

Here is the problem I'm having with everyone's bat theory.

First, so far the posted examples do not look anything like the OPs clip. This is major.

Second, bats usually hunt in numbers. Not because they hunt together but rather in the same general feeding area whereas food must be plenty. You would see more of them in the OPs clip. Not just one or two.

Third, it seems to me in the stellar educational bat flight clips provided, they fly like well, bats. All over the place, circular in motion as they hunt using their sonar to track insects. In the OPs clip they are traveling in straight lines and then hover. Which brings me back to the first problem. Poor examples of drawing parallels with bat flight and the OPs UFO clip.

Fail.

Edit to add: note the stationary camera filming bats as compared to a panning camera in the OPs clip. Hardly the same.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A bat, eh?

Some people will believe anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
reply to post by Oxize

We need the goverment to be interested in the UFO(E.T) phenomenon again, like they were with Project Blue Book. We need HD footage from fighter jets stalking them, to WOW the public.

Its a snowball effect there on.

Well some while ago there was some video about Obama's administration about giving disclosure to hidden technolgy. All nonense to make himself populair. In the meantime nothing happens yet. Either if he do so, he would follow the path of Eisenhower, Reagan or Kennedy.

We need to get ridd of those black projects / secret agencie's which are hiding this stuff all time long.

Thats why i am verry positive about the relation with Nasa and commercial companies like Virgin Galactic.

I hope things will speed alot up in the comming years. Wanna see something nice, before my time comes.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Oxize]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What is there to debunk? There's a dot flying around, we have no idea how far away and hence no idea how fast either... So really it could be anything. So annoyed at the quality of UFO vids lately, who the # cares about a dot flying around.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have seen some things like this BARE EYE in Tucson.

Usually I am one to just ignore these things and write them off as fake immediately, but I have actually seen things like this in Tucson.

I found a small "moving star" which changed direction all the time, accelerated, changed direction VERY fast. It wasn't a bat, bird, etc. It was way too high for that.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxize
A bat with some kind of anti-gravity device on his back!?
Why the need for anti-gravity? We are seeing it from the ground, as far as we know it could be doing those manoeuvres and falling at the same time, we don't have anything to know its altitude.

Did you guys ever saw the STS video's from NASA, where some particle is glowing on earth orbit? Maybe its something similar.
Or maybe not. Just because it's also a bright object seen in the near infrared it doesn't mean it's the same thing as the other object seen in different conditions.

This guy is using a telescope to follow those objects.
Did he used it to make this video? I only saw he saying that he has a telescope, I didn't saw he saying that it was used to make this video, but I didn't read all the comments, I may have missed it.

Those objects are several kilometers high upon the air, if not much higher (15km+).
And how do you know that?

Bats wont fly that high. Neither they accelerate at that hight. Even the turns which they make, if a bat would do that at that speed, it get crushed by the gravity forces.
No, bats don't fly that high, but where did you got those 15km+ value?

If you thought of a number I can do the same thing and saying those could be bats flying at 100 metres, changing all the other speed and acceleration values.

Anyway, it are not birds, sattelites, balloons, kites, planes, helicopters, rc-planes.
And how do you know that?

I wanna see how the debunkers (disbelievers) deal with the real stuff in the future if it ever happens.
Unfortunately, I think that will never happen, and the reverse is impossible, because if even all believers die before the expected "revelation" they will die thinking "it may be tomorrow".

That's why we have to limit ourselves to discuss videos made by other people on an Internet forum.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Armap, i will get in touch with this guy or let him come here to post his own proof what he filmed.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Bats... yeah. Sorry to disagree but I seE bats a lot and like insects they are near impossible to track with a camera. I haven't read all replies yet so if someone has already made this comparrison then I do apologise.

They are not Bats.

Just wanted to reiterate my point, try tracking a bat accurately guys, please.

Then I will believe the bat theory.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here's something I didn't notice until I walked away from this one for a while... the camera tracks these things, but there's very little "shake." Remember how we all grouse about people not using tripods? This video is clearly hand held yet tracking smoothly, implying a wider field of vision rather than magnification.. Hmmm... all of his videos are like that. Fifteen below zero and his hands are perfectly steady.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join