It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Mayor Expresses Doubt About Obama's Citizenship

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Abiotx
At this point, does Obama's citizenship even matter...
I mean c'mon the damage is done.

a LOT worse CAN be done in the future
if allowed to stay.

Let's say the use of Nuclear weapons
against Iran is a good point.

Exactly Obama has been out negotiating the reduction of the nuclear threat so he can save them up to use on America, specifically small towns, 1 big one for the Alamo and any large nests of Bald Eagles. Then he will finally wear his turban in public, grow an unpopular mustache and use HAARP to reconstitute Lenin's Mummy. We are going to make our final stand at the local Walmart here, protecting freedom is a duty!!!

I Say let ATTACK !!!!! North Korea! ! lets attack the 5th largest Military
force in the world as claimed ! a Country that children are born and raised to hate and Kill Americans trained to be sacrificial suicide pawns for the Great Leader! ! like ( Middle eastern suicide bomber , Kamikaze , )

North Koreans are nothing in comparison with those Middle easterns they are completely Fearless all for their great human god leader

If America want to have a best reasonable and seasonable cause fight and defend for our freedom our country and for the world ATTACK North Korea not shure what Russian's will think about this even tho they created the monster country with china They Have WMD's

A Orwellian Country that follows the Footsteps right from the book and movie 1984 they live in a Fantasy World as School children are taught that The Great Leader is a Real God !

we thought Nazi Germany was Bad ! l

do NOT get caught walking in their country near the boarder or you will get 12 years of hard labor and a third of a million fine

If McCain wants to pull the trigger on something it should be North Korea

Sources
en.wikipedia.org...

North Korea and weapons of mass destruction
en.wikipedia.org...

Obama mother has many ties to royalties and well known s
en.wikipedia.org...

did his father had immigration card ? as he was in Collage didn't he

His Parents were Married in Maui Hawaii

Obama made in USA born were ?

Well you gotta Admit those Marrige pictures in Hawaii there a little Barrack Obama in there hidden in MOM

Some Claimed he was born in Kenya ( British Empire estate at the time UKC ) Some claimed he was born in Hawaii

I have read some site if she was in kenya she was stuck in Kenya because they had a policy against woman that are close to full term can not board a plane nor a boat ? I need to to some researching on that one

why in the Heck would she go to Kenya really ? so a pregnant woman can get her head bashed by a Stone by Obama SR former Kenyan Wife ? and Family ohh ohh wait ? would that make her Marriage to Obama SR invalid then ! ?

does Prez Obama have Kenyan Citizenship nope source below !
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by colt122

When this first came out (I mean FIRST came out) I was one of those that were on the fence. I wanted to see what proof Obama had that qualified him for the Oval Office. Then, they came out with the COLB (the fight the smears copy.) I wasn't too impressed, it was a scanned copy and that was kinda iffy for me.

Then, they came out with the factcheck photographs. Then it was more plausible that Obama was born in Hawaii than Kenya. What sent me over to the side that I guess is being dubbed "Truster" is the amount of LIES the birthers were coming up with and the lack of evidence to prove their case.

Conversations taken out of context, faked birth certificates, the complete and total disregard birthers have for the 4th Amendment, completely ignoring facts on this issue, case after case after case being thrown out of the courts due to lack of standing, the complete and total ignorance of these people for constitutional law, and how they haven't ever voted for a POTUS in their entire lives. (look up The Electoral College)

In the history of conspiracies, there is usually evidence that cannot be easily dismissed.

The Moon Hoax has the lighting errors.

The JFK Assassination has the Magic Bullet.

9/11 has free fall total global collapse.

What do birthers have, that hasn't been completely debunked time and time again on here ad nauseum? Conspiracies to be legitimate conspiracies require something that cannot easily be explained away or refuted. Birthers do not have this.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexgia
reply to post by joey_hv

Nice find. I get so sick of hearing people say "You are just looking for a reason." Nope not looking. Obama has been lying since day one, and if he really was born here in the U.S. then just prove it and get it over with.

He has already proven it. And complain that it's "just" a certification of live birth - but it would be acceptable for you or I to use that same certificate to prove we were born here.

The fact that you and your ilk still harp on this shows you ARE just looking for a reason.

And, just for the hell of it, what WOULD prove it to you? What evidence of his American birth could be provided that would result in you saying "Yes, he is a natural-born American citizen?"

If they released a copy of the "long-form" certificate, would you point out that it was "just a copy?" Or would that satisfy you?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
reply to post by whatukno

the COLB IS a legal document that was verified by Hawai'i to be genuine. but it does not establish that he was born here.

:facepalm:

You want to know why he hasn't released anything more than his COLB? THAT is the reason - you keep moving the goalposts.

[edit on 4/19/10 by mothershipzeta]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Always the same argument SG. We know he released the modern "verified", laser printed copy of his "Certificate of Live Birth". We know...

If Barry wouldn't have himself sealed all of his personal records then perhaps we could put this thing to bed, but until then we will read and re-read your response that he "released his birth certificate" every time this comes up.

As Barry says, "I get it," he released a copy of his certificate of live birth.

First, off, it's hilarious that you put "verified" in quotes. People like you claim to be after "the Truth," then when it's put before you, you mock it.

And what does his COLB say his name is? Barack Hussein Obama. Yet you people persist in calling him Barry - a nickname he chose to use for a portion of his life.

Kinda like people who refuse to call Muhammad Ali anything other than "Cassius Clay." Okay, they probably do call him something else, but that's a word that I refuse to repeat.

So, do ALL black people not get the respect of you using their legal names, or just President Obama?

[edit on 4/19/10 by mothershipzeta]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why does anyone object to seeing the original long-form birth certificate? Aren't those that think this is all bunk just a little peeved that this wouldn't be going on at all if Obama would have just coughed it up in the beginning? Can't you just put aside your affection for the man long enough to be objective and at least understand why some of us can't let this go? Really? My gosh we learn from the time we are four that if you hold something behind your back your parents are going to insist you are hiding something. Maybe he is American born, I still find him contemptible for not caring enough about the honest-taxpaying Americans who just want to know. Just another display of his arrogance and utter disdain for the little guy who pays his salary.

Good/bad politicians come and go - what bothers me more is how many people are willing to argue with, insult, and berate their fellow Americans rather than confront the person who has the answer. Scary stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is for all you people that say Obama showed his birth certificate already which is standard government propaganda. I will give you $1000 cash to the first one of you that shows me Obama's long form birth certificate that showed the doctor who supposedly delivered him in Hawaii. Who is this doctor? I know mine! Why have we never seen Obama's real birth certificate that shows the doctor's name.

I would offer more than $1000 but that is all I can afford to lose and I don't bet unless I can pay. Just show me the long form that YOU, ME and EVERYBODY else has to show to get a drivers license. Go look at yours right now. Do you see where it shows the doctor that delivered you at the hospital? That's the long form that Obama has NEVER produced so quit being conned and saying he has! That one on his website never showed a doctor! Get Real!

That's why we have had military officers in court saying Obama was not our legal President so they refused their deployment orders! And when this happened, Obama folded and rescinded the deployment order rather than be put under the microscope in court!

Most of the people saying that he has shown his birth certificate are just brainwashed Obots parroting what your lying news told you. If he has shown it like I heard people say in this forum , then show me and come get your easy $1000! Obama (Barry Soetoro) says that somebody in Hawaii "certified it" Lol What a joke! Show it! It's so easy to do Mr. Transparency in Government!

I GUARANTEE not a single one of you will come claim your money because Obama didn't spend over $2 million sealing all his birth records and school records if there was nothing to hide! Would you do that? No, of course not! To the paid Obama bloggers, I understand that it's your job to lie, but to you unpaid Obama lovers that say he has showed it, quit being so naive and come claim your money if you are so sure of yourself! lol Why do you think lawyers are suing Obama right now over this? They wouldn't DARE do that if they weren't 100% sure that Obama's past is NOT what he claimed. These are TOP lawyers and they don't take cases for no reason. They wouldn't be taking the HUGE risk of suing the President of the United States if they don't think they will win. Don't believe your news, it's all lies.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
This is for all you people that say Obama showed his birth certificate already which is standard government propaganda. I will give you $1000 cash to the first one of you that shows me Obama's long form birth certificate that showed the doctor who supposedly delivered him in Hawaii. Who is this doctor? I know mine! Why have we never seen Obama's real birth certificate that shows the doctor's name.

I live in NY. I have my short form as that is all they will issue me.

I will give anyone $10,000 that can either

A-Find me a long form version of my birth certificate

or

B-Prove I am not a natural born (in NY) United States citizen.

Good luck!

I would offer more than $1000 but that is all I can afford to lose and I don't bet unless I can pay. Just show me the long form that YOU, ME and EVERYBODY else has to show to get a drivers license.

How about $5000 to the first person that can prove what you just said was true. I did not have a long form when I got my DL. I could not get a long form version but I have had my DL uninterupted every since I turned 16.

Go look at yours right now. Do you see where it shows the doctor that delivered you at the hospital?

No. That is not on mine. Mine that is a legal NY state document accepted anytime I have needed to prove my birthplace or cross the border into Canada.

$7,500 for the first person that can find my deliver doctor's name on my BC or prove my BC is not legit.

That's the long form that Obama has NEVER produced so quit being conned and saying he has! That one on his website never showed a doctor! Get Real!

Nice to wallow in delusion, lies, and ignorance eh? Here is your big chance to make some money. You want to play that game then let's play it!

[edit on 19-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
That's why we have had military officers in court saying Obama was not our legal President so they refused their deployment orders! And when this happened, Obama folded and rescinded the deployment order rather than be put under the microscope in court!

So a bunch of whiny little girls with no facts on their side did not want to go get shot at in the desert and thought they found a way out. They got out, you got that much right but I am still trying to find the place where their claims were shown to have ANY MERIT!

Most of the people saying that he has shown his birth certificate are just brainwashed Obots parroting what your lying news told you.

I have asked several times before, perhaps you can do it for me. Want that $1000? How about $1000 dollars to anyone that can prove what Obama has shown is not actually a legal birth certificate. Go for it.

What are you basing your 'facts' on? What tells you it is a lie? Again, I ask - show me what a Hawaiian BC issued since they went paperless should look like. Why have none of you birthers stepped up to that challenge yet? It is easy. You can find them on the internet. Go look at one. Bring the pic here and show us how different it is. Why has no one done something so simple.

If his BC is a lie, then show us why. What is wrong with it? Not just what you THINK is wrong with it. Show us a real one and point out the differences. Show me all that doctor info on the current ones.

If he has shown it like I heard people say in this forum , then show me and come get your easy $1000!

Looks to me like it would make more sense for you to come here and get your $20,000 or whatever it all adds up to when you prove all this crap to be true. Want to meet half way?

Obama (Barry Soetoro) says that somebody in Hawaii "certified it" Lol What a joke! Show it! It's so easy to do Mr. Transparency in Government!

Wow. Just wow. "Someone" verified it? Obviously the last thing you are interested in are facts.

I GUARANTEE not a single one of you will come claim your money because Obama didn't spend over $2 million sealing all his birth records and school records if there was nothing to hide!

Here is another $1000 to prove your claim. Remember, you will not accept the State of Hawaii as proof so do not think I will accept a blog as proof.

Would you do that? No, of course not!

I would do it in a heart beat. When I see all these nuts ignoring facts to make up crazy conspiracy theories from any fake doc online or BS reverend making insnane claims, I would be locking up everything I ever had. You had the chance to vet me before the election, it was all there to look at. I got in and I am not going to let nuts keep twisting every half truth they find in their own lack of reading comprehension. I would have a country to run and spending all of my time explaining why I might have written an essay about Kenya when I was in the 9th grade might get in the way.

To the paid Obama bloggers, I understand that it's your job to lie,

Where is the Obama blog? That sounds entertaining at the very least. Who are the paid bloggers who you know are liars. Surely you would not just say some crazy nonsense BS based on nothing, right?

You probably just forgot to include any facts or anything real in any way at all. I am sure your next post will include all of that, lest you look like someone just saying stupid things with no facts behind them.

but to you unpaid Obama lovers that say he has showed it, quit being so naive and come claim your money if you are so sure of yourself!

I have more money for you and more chances for you to win. If you do not show up, does that mean you are less sure of yourself than I for not coming there? I do not need a grand but I would not turn down all the little bets I have laid out for you. Imagine, if any one thing you said is true, you already stand to win more than you are willing to bet.

Come get it.

lol Why do you think lawyers are suing Obama right now over this?

What lawyers are suing him over what?

They wouldn't DARE do that if they weren't 100% sure that Obama's past is NOT what he claimed.

You mean like Orly Taitz? I guess she would not keep getting tossed out of court, sanctioned, fined, and threatened with disbarment if she had any evidence at all that his past was NOT what he claimed.

I hope you are starting to see how reality is in direct conflict with your ideas.

These are TOP lawyers and they don't take cases for no reason. They wouldn't be taking the HUGE risk of suing the President of the United States if they don't think they will win. Don't believe your news, it's all lies.

OK. List these lawyers and these lawsuits. Just saying it is happening and that they are "top" really means nothing.

For someone demanding proof, why do you offer NONE?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
I will give anyone $10,000 that can either

A-Find me a long form version of my birth certificate
or
B-Prove I am not a natural born (in NY) United States citizen.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed7a4c14fd29.jpg[/atsimg]

I'll take crisp hundreds please.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

I'll take crisp hundreds please.

Damn! I should have known my bluff would be called right away and myself proven a fraud. Still mad at my parents for only naming me after two letters!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

AH HAAAAAA. So it's true then!

Do you also admit to being the Anti-Christ and still having some past due library books from the 6th grade and removing "Care & Cleaning" tags from new pillows under penalty of law?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by K J Gunderson

AH HAAAAAA. So it's true then!

Do you also admit to being the Anti-Christ and still having some past due library books from the 6th grade and removing "Care & Cleaning" tags from new pillows under penalty of law?

LMAO!!!!!

I was in the car yesterday when I heard that library book crap. Impeach!!!!!!!!!!!

I must come clean. I am not the anti-christ. I am more of the periphery-christ. I am not really opposite and not really on the same side, just kind of over there almost just out of sight. I am working on being fully anti but some Kenyan hypnotist seems to have that all locked up right now.

I did have some overdue books but I finally returned them two years ago when I wanted to get a replacement library card- using my short form BC as part of the points to prove my ID. I owed 34 bucks! Running for office is now little more than a pipe dream for me.

That mattress tag thing seals the deal for me. Even Hitler knew better than to mess with crap like that.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

I don't care if Obama is from the Andromeda Galaxy. He's better than the last president in many respects.

Thats my 2 cents.
me?
An average veteran living in an average town in average Illinois.

scary Illinois Governor, subversion and mistrust and social confusion. Dare I say we need to turn this ship around?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by joey_hv

I don't care if Obama is from the Andromeda Galaxy.

I would if I were you. They do not seem too smart there.

Second line.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
"Ohio regular Joe expresses doubt about birther's intellect."

Seriously... I know you hate him and have been howling like screech monkeys in heat ever since your guy lost the election, but this whole born in Kenya thing is the political equivalent of throwing a Hail Mary pass just before the clock runs out cause you know it's your last shot.
But the truth is his BC has been released. He passed muster to become president and you REALLY need to stop with the intellectual dishonesty because you know it's true.

It's not about him being born outside the country. It's about your desire to boot him out of office... and you don't care how it happens. In fact the more outlandish the story the more likely you'll be to parrot it. Squaaaawk!! Born in Kenya! Squaaaawk!! Communist!! SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAWK!!!! Dictator!!!

If I give you a cracker, will Pretty Polly please shut up?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by clownsroundhere
I have a question.

When Obama was "born" in Hawaii, did the local paper print birth announcements? While this is not solid proof, IF his name appeared in the paper near the date of his birth it might help me feel better about it. Has anyone tried researching this aspect?

If he wants this to go away, just show us a copy. I know how about a copy of his or his mom's medical records showing his birth in Hawaii.

Indeed they did. Two of them in fact.

whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Indeed they did. Two of them in fact.

whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Angus123]

Indeed they did! And just to cover the bases there is apparently evidence of him being born in both Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu and Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu! Of course the error has since been corrected.
What a circus.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

In 2004, Kenya’s largest Sunday newspaper, the Sunday Standard touted Obama as a “Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful.”

This article was published a full four years before the 2008 elections. A full two and half years before Obama announced his candidacy for the presidency. It wasn't a big deal then because he wasn't running for the Oval Office.

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.” – Sunday Standard

The guy didn't even serve a full term in the Illinois Senate because he knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that "stupid" Americans, yes that's what he thinks of us, would throw him into the White House. ANYONE who pokes fun and makes jokes of the mentally disabled show signs of being an evil person. There are things in this world that a person can make jokes about. The mentally disabled aren't one of them.

During a 2004 Senate debate, Alan Keyes stated that Obama was born in Kenya and was not a natural born citizen. Obama laughed and told Keyes that “only the president has to be a natural born citizen.” Obama did not deny being born in Kenya.

"only the president has to be a natural born citizen." It's amazing that he would say this in 2004. It was imperative for him to come up with a birth certificate that stated he was a natural born citizen.

Evidence?

I'm campaigning for him in the 2012 presidential race. All in the name of vengeance. Vengeance for the people who continuously bashed President Bush for eight years. Americans deserve to have leaders like Obama. They wanted him and now keep him. Shame on you America!
Shame!
Shame!
Shame!

[edit on 20/4/10 by Intelearthling]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

You realize you have linked to a blog and not the actual newspaper itself correct?

The blog author didn't comment. Hmmmmmmmm.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join