It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Illinois Mayor Expresses Doubt About Obama's Citizenship

page: 6
45
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
In the rare instance that Obama is proven to not be legally allowed the position of President of the United States, who then becomes the President? This man?



If I have absolutely no choice in the matter, I'd much rather have a suave talking President who doesn't stutter with every sentence than somebody who is a Zionist.




posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by clownsroundhere
I have a question.

When Obama was "born" in Hawaii, did the local paper print birth announcements? While this is not solid proof, IF his name appeared in the paper near the date of his birth it might help me feel better about it. Has anyone tried researching this aspect?

If he wants this to go away, just show us a copy. I know how about a copy of his or his mom's medical records showing his birth in Hawaii.


This was addressed in the second page of this thread as well as at factcheck.org



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


Oh look, someone beat me to it.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
The irony that someone would post a video like this and imply: See told ya. So they post another deranged lunatic's opinion as proof which essentially equates to Hey look, here is someone else as ignorant as I am.

Kinda like choosing Charles Manson as your character witness.


[edit on 17-4-2010 by kinda kurious]


Dude, I'm a democrat at heart. And your guys' closed-mindedness, blind trust and lack of critical thinking skills are going to cost you everything.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by darkbake]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyLover
 



There is nothing racist about questioning the authenticity of Obama's BC,

If it was racist, we wouldn't have investigated McCain's right to hold office.

Like another poster said, the main issue is they can't define natural born it is confusing.


[edit on 013030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Did you see McCain's long form?



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Did you see McCain's long form?


He isn't president.

It could be we could be debating his eligibility, if he had become president,

[edit on 013030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv
 




[edit on 18-4-2010 by talenation]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Did you see McCain's long form?


At least his was investigated, unlike Obamas.




No law or court ruling has ever established the precise definition of a natural born citizen.


I bet we would still be arguing the issue.
www.dailypaul.com...

That could be why Clarence Thomas was laughing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 013030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So what happens if when the next President is elected and says, "You know, Obama, you never really did satisfy that question of your natural birth status. You have 48 hours to prove beyond all doubt or I will sign Executive Orders nullifying your presidency and every piece of legislation you signed into law."?

Would the public, yet non-official, statements of a Hawaii official and the two very different images of the Hawaii COLB that have floated on official sites have any weight then? Or would something far more tangible have to be produced?



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Respectable and Chicago Politician never go together. His opinion means about as much as Obama's opinion. Whatever it takes to get some votes I guess. Hope Chicago's citizens don't find out about this or they will have him strung up.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv
 


Just goes to show that even politicians can be LOONS.
I haven't the foggist idea why anyone would really care if the president was born in one of the 50 states. You know mccain wasn't born in the 50 states, he was born in the panama canal zone. Which carter gave away. So by the birthers way senator mccain isn't a US citizen eather. But you don't hear anything about that.

The thing is simply that these so called birthers don't have the BALLS to come out and say why they don't really like the president.

Its because hes BLACK. Yep the big old race card. They talk around the bush sort of speaking, never saying what they truly mean cause they want to shout down folks but they never want to be seen as racists themselves. On no not me, I'm a patroit a good upstanding american born.
They say.

Balony!..

But it really dosn't matter, cause the bildibergers have infiltrated both the republicans & democrats for along time. There the ones which are really pulling the strings. All this stuff is to keep folks divided so they can be conquored easily. Kept as good little drones, to slave away for the elite.

By the way I'm a registered independent since 1980, I don't vote for parties, I vote with my own conscience. I'm also an alpha if you don't know what that means you should learn.

On the beach geting a tan..




posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


You did not answer the question. Did you see McCain's long form?
I did not bring McCain into the argument, you did. As such, you should back up your argument.

And yes, Obama's was.



[edit on 18-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus
 


I have zero problem with Obama being black, red, or whatever. Race is not nor ever was an issue with me. Proposing legislation that circumvents constitutional authority and then signing it into law is pretty big in my "do not like" checklist.

Also right up there is not paying any attention/dismissing out of hand input from the People ala bailouts. Always been my experience that if you give a crackhead 20 dollars, he is going to buy some more crack...my opinion would hold true for banker not lending money to stimulate the economy.

A person can be a total screw up and be from any race. But when the question has been repeated asked for any better proof and none is forwarded when the proof given is refuted, then it tends to make me think that there might be something to the question of his birthplace. Especially when other records that may or may not shed some insight are sealed as well.

One thing is certain though, most poor people from broken homes do not normally attend ivy league schools nor do they go globetrotting after college. So something is amiss in some stories about his past.

As for trusting Pelosi for authentication, When Asked Where the Constitution Authorizes Congress to Order Americans To Buy Health Insurance, Pelosi Says: 'Are You Serious?' pretty much negates any sense of honesty when asking her an honest question.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Less just icknore him and maybe he will just go away.
I don't really see him as my Presidend any how, he's half white, he's not our first Black President, all we have is our first Black First lady, I think.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by joey_hv
 


Just goes to show that even politicians can be LOONS.
I haven't the foggist idea why anyone would really care if the president was born in one of the 50 states. You know mccain wasn't born in the 50 states, he was born in the panama canal zone. Which carter gave away. So by the birthers way senator mccain isn't a US citizen eather. But you don't hear anything about that.

The thing is simply that these so called birthers don't have the BALLS to come out and say why they don't really like the president.

Its because hes BLACK. Yep the big old race card. They talk around the bush sort of speaking, never saying what they truly mean cause they want to shout down folks but they never want to be seen as racists themselves. On no not me, I'm a patroit a good upstanding american born.
They say.

Balony!..

But it really dosn't matter, cause the bildibergers have infiltrated both the republicans & democrats for along time. There the ones which are really pulling the strings. All this stuff is to keep folks divided so they can be conquored easily. Kept as good little drones, to slave away for the elite.

By the way I'm a registered independent since 1980, I don't vote for parties, I vote with my own conscience. I'm also an alpha if you don't know what that means you should learn.

On the beach geting a tan..



You can bet your ass if the reason I didn't like Obama was that he was HALF black, I'd most assuredly tell you that...

I don't like him because he's DESTROYING our country and #ting on the constitution...

I think that he isn't POTUS because he wasn't born to TWO US citizens and has allegiance to other countries, which is the reason that being a natural born citizen was a pre requisite for becoming commander in Chief.

JAden



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
The irony that someone would post a video like this and imply: See told ya. So they post another deranged lunatic's opinion as proof which essentially equates to Hey look, here is someone else as ignorant as I am.

Kinda like choosing Charles Manson as your character witness.


[edit on 17-4-2010 by kinda kurious]


The mayor of a large city is not likely to be a deranged lunatic.
It is simply a logically deduction. Obama has not produced his birth certificate, only his certificate of live birth which any relative can get for any dependent, born in US or not. If he can produce a birth certificate why should he stall on it? What other motive could he have to not produce it? Then again maybe there is something on the birth certificate that he doesn't want disclosed. But is it worth all that time and money to cover up? If there was some other reason, maybe his last name is different, then the public would most likely have accepted it. So to simply stonewall indicates that there is something basically wrong. Chances are, he was not born here but was assured that if he ran for President the ptb would take care of it. Then if the ptb got disillusioned with Obama they could always hang him out to dry. That this mayor thinks logically and doesn't accept blindly what he is told by authorities who have lied in the past, then why are you so fast to call him a lunatic? It is far more lunatic to devotedly hold to your hero's innocence despite all odds.
More likely than anything is that the ptb decided that it is just the Constitution after all and therefore of no consequence. The law of the land is what ever they can force down your throat. I personally think a people who live according to law and count on the laws to protect them from the whims of the government are much more civilized than one that is bullied by whoever is in power.


Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by joey_hv


Just goes to show that even politicians can be LOONS.
I haven't the foggist idea why anyone would really care if the president was born in one of the 50 states. You know mccain wasn't born in the 50 states, he was born in the panama canal zone. Which carter gave away. So by the birthers way senator mccain isn't a US citizen eather. But you don't hear anything about that.

It did come out before the election and the congress went way out of it's way to declare McCain an exception, which should have actually been unconstitutional


In April, the Senate approved a nonbinding resolution declaring that Mr. McCain is eligible to be president. Its sponsors said the nation’s founders would have never intended to deny the presidency to the offspring of military personnel stationed out of the country.


It does not seem logical to me that Obama's mother would travel to a third world country to have a baby. The only convincing thing is that Obama is stonewalling it and spending money to do so.


[edit on 18-4-2010 by m khan]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
mon·o·ma·ni·a (mn-mn-, -mny)
n.
1. Pathological obsession with one idea or subject.
2. Intent concentration on or exaggerated enthusiasm for a single subject or idea.

Let it go, guys. It's been how many months now?



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickboy1313
I had my Last name changed when my mom married my step father and was issued a new BC, Im sure when Barry changed his name when he became a muslim he was issued a new BC in Hawaii. Not sure how it works for Immigrants.


Since when do you get a new BC for changing your religion?



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by LibertyLover
 



There is nothing racist about questioning the authenticity of Obama's BC,

If it was racist, we wouldn't have investigated McCain's right to hold office.

Like another poster said, the main issue is they can't define natural born it is confusing.


[edit on 013030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]


When did "we" investigate McCain's right to hold office? As I remember it, it all came out like this -"McCain was born in Panama but don't worry it was a military base and we already had a hearing and declared him eligible so don't worry."

When was that 'investigation?'



new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join