It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting ufo caught on tape ( close - up )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok this is a video i was wathing today , this video is so interesting that i wanted to share it with you ... !

In my opinion this deffinetely is not a hoax , the remaining question is what the F is that undentified flying object ?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
My natural first instinct is "hoax" simply because it's such good footage. I think actual REAL footage does indeed naturally make you feel that way because it's hard to comprehend something that shouldn't exist by our physics theory.. (which of course are totally wrong)... However, I do feel that if this is real (which is highly possible) that it's probably something or ours.. It looks more man-made to me..

Regardless, AWESOME video .... thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
First time I've seen this video. Thanks.

Something about the guys tone of speech and his whole way of telling his story doesn't sound right. That's probably just me tho. I'll need to look at this further. Most likely download it and run it through some video editing software of mine to check it out frame by frame. If i find something I'll let ya know.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
WOW! I saw the original video, and I definitely thought it was a hoax. But now that he explains it, and I watch closely, I can see what he's talking about. The shining lights, and I'm pretty sure I saw it tilt just a little bit.
Who knows. I'm glad he spoke up! Doesn't seem like the type to waste time making UFO hoaxes! xP

S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Impressive footage. There are radio controlled "ufo's" one may purchase online or at your local hobby shop. Perhaps it's one of those. Or maybe it's the real deal. Either way, here's an enlargement:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsel
Ok this is a video i was wathing today , this video is so interesting that i wanted to share it with you ... !

In my opinion this deffinetely is not a hoax , the remaining question is what the F is that undentified flying object ?

The dogs are scared $hitless of this guy, thats not a good sign. Oh and I do believe its not a hoax.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Impressive footage. There are radio controlled "ufo's" one may purchase online or at your local hobby shop.

The problem is there doesn't appear to be anywhere underneath where the air would flow enough to keep the object in flight. The outer rim maybe if it was all painted black but all the RC UFOs I've seen clearly look like toys. I agree with someone earlier though. I don't get a good feeling from this guy. He seems to unassuming -- but he also seems like he would be the type to try to profit from this type of thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I watched it again. The scale seems off to me. With the tree to the left and the house below it. It seems like it would have to be VERY far off to be so small compared to the home and the tree -- but he's able to zoom very close to it to make it appear large enough and hold still to keep it in the frame. I know I have all kinds of trouble when zooming to objects very far in the distance. I lean towards the RC explanation now. Also the bottom "lights" might just be the background showing through holes where the air flows through.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Been thoroughly discussed here. Please add your comments to that thread.

This thread is closed.

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

[edit on April 17th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join