It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy in the middle of my forehead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The "third eye" is actually in the middle of the brain -- the pineal gland -- so when you can feel the middle of your brain then that's the third eye. I call it "flexing the pineal gland."

But it's true that the pineal gland energy will go out the center of the forehead. I'm in full lotus as usual at the computer (unless I just ate food).... and I've got the pressure on the middle of the forehead.

As the energy transmits out of the forehead then the pressure goes away. The energy balances itself on its own -- and builds up through relaxation, the parasympathetic nervous system through the vagus nerve.

You probably want to practice the "small universe" exercise aka the "microcosmic orbit."

Essentially if the energy is too strong in the head you can just focus on your heart or your lower energy field -- tan tien -- it's just below and behind the navel.

www.scribd.com...

Awaken Healing Energy of the Tao is the standard beginning book on the microcosmic orbit or small universe practice. It deals with the outside channels -- which includes the center of the forehead.

www.kheper.net...

Here's more images of the practice.

This is the best c.d. to do the practice:

www.springforestqigong.com...

It's a very easy practice if you have a relaxed place to practice -- where you can practice freely.

As your energy builds up then the extra energy will transmit out of your head -- that's called the macrocosmic orbit or large universe.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SunIsSon

I'm not ignoring anything.
Different perspectives are always welcome.
What's happening to me might be because of some physical ailment, and it might not.

I guess your idea of "mental maturity" is accepting that what our sences allow us to percieve is all there is to this place.
How anyone could actually believe this is beyond me.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by GoodFella]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Instead of trying to seek help here on ATS from unqualified persons who may, by unwittingly supporting your delusion, be actually doing you a disservice.

Do yourself a favour and have a qualified medical practioner examine you for an underlying physical cause.

That's the two biggest problems with western medicine and science: The belief that everything can be explained and originates from the physical, and the tendency to disclaim anything you don't understand.

ATS is just the place to be seeking advice, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNorthernLight

Originally posted by tauristercus

Instead of trying to seek help here on ATS from unqualified persons who may, by unwittingly supporting your delusion, be actually doing you a disservice.

Do yourself a favour and have a qualified medical practioner examine you for an underlying physical cause.

That's the two biggest problems with western medicine and science: The belief that everything can be explained and originates from the physical, and the tendency to disclaim anything you don't understand.

ATS is just the place to be seeking advice, IMHO.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I don't understand that way of thinking at all, but to each their own I guess.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SunIsSon

You have the right to believe what you want.

But i hope you manage guys.

EDIT: Oh yeah, of course it's physical. Otherwise it wouldn't exist. These terms are just a way of viewing it.

[edit on 17/4/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What you are probably experiencing is an energy flow.

If you would be able to open you're crown chacra you would feel it flowing through you're entire body.

I believe this is the same energy as chi and or ki from the east.
If you want to learn more about it, you should buy a book about the chacras, mediditation, learn some reiki.

Try and find someone experienced with it that can talk you trough but don't believe every crap you are told.

You are not special, everybody should be able to learn this.
Just to be save I would see some medical attention. ( You never know for sure )

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Pink Floyd brings it on with me without fail

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Pink Floyd brings it on with me without fail

My favorite band of all time

But they are kinda ethereal.. ok, back to the subject

[edit on 17/4/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Yes, i know i'm not special, and i know everyone can do this.
If the pressure doesnt stop ayntime soon, i will definitely go to my doc.

Thanks for the tips

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Just trying to keep the topic on a sane level within the realm of reality. Its easy for folks to get carried away with fantasy. Its important to keep in mind that odd sensations in the skull (or elsewhere) could mean a physical ailment. Therefore getting carried away with the delusions of having some mystical third eye powers or enlightment may not be so wise. I am sure all of us at some time in our lives felt "special", but eventually this becomes dismissed by the cold hard facts of reality. Just trying to express that odd sensations may be something more explainable and rational than something like a third eye.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Strange, i had forgotten about that, i have it too, just got when i read the op. Yeah i´ll try to meditate on that, thanks for reminding me.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodFella

You're welcome.

I only wrote special because one of the posters brought it up.
I was not underestimating you. ( felt like explaining myself )

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunIsSon

Just trying to keep the topic on a sane level within the realm of reality. Its easy for folks to get carried away with fantasy. Its important to keep in mind that odd sensations in the skull (or elsewhere) could mean a physical ailment. Therefore getting carried away with the delusions of having some mystical third eye powers or enlightment may not be so wise. I am sure all of us at some time in our lives felt "special", but eventually this becomes dismissed by the cold hard facts of reality. Just trying to express that odd sensations may be something more explainable and rational than something like a third eye.

SunIsSon, nobody here feels special, you are bringing your ego into the discussion, and that's never a good thing.
Furthermore, i see you give yourself the right to judge what is "delusion", and what is "reality" (are you god?).
Also since you are suggesting that reality is made up of "cold hard facts" i think you are in the wrong forum.

Maybe ATS should open a 'Philosophy and Metaphysics for "sane" people' forum, so you can go there, and we crazies can stay here.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thanks Tyrptych

Indeed i was rushing to have 3rd eye experiences, expanded consciousness etc without thinking about the importance of balancing the lower chakra's first.

The lower chakra's are kind of like the pointing of the compass towards north, north being the source of love from the universe, while the higher chakra's open up your consciousness to the perceptions of the universe. If the lower chakra's are not in balance then your not heading towards love, this can be disastrous as you can meet some very VERY unpleasant entities.

The pressure doesn't have to be debilitating, just be aware of it, never force it, and realise that it's a wake up call for you to start pursuing the balance of your chakras'

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

I strongly suggest that you really check the link I put up IF you have the patience. That guy can tell you all about yoga, more than i ever can in these threads.

The chakras aren't really "pointing" anywhere. They are just these radiating sources, and they are completely physical [although that doesn't really explain how we experience them, you can explain "red" by numbers or by whatever, but it doesn't really capture the sensation or the experience how we perceive them].

But really, those lessons on that page can teach you how to tame your problems, and more; how to control your.. things. It's more than I could ever tell you here.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271548497&sr=8-1

Seriously, check out this link, and what people had to say. This is part of the ancient Tibetan knowledge that the Nazis were after, and more. It's part of the original tradition.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiden12
Thanks Tyrptych

Indeed i was rushing to have 3rd eye experiences, expanded consciousness etc without thinking about the importance of balancing the lower chakra's first.

I'm glad i made this thread, because i would have done the same thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I've experienced the same thing. First during meditation, now throughout the day. It has to do with the 2rd eye chakra (Ajna). I feel that it's a good thing. Your getting in touch with the divine.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thanks for this post! I've been experiencing this for the past couple of months, searched the internet, found little in the way of info on the subject. The RA material, Law of One, states that it is acheived by the "adept". Nice to know that we're adept at something? What exactly is occuring would be nice to know. Feels like something is being downloaded (energy). Intuitively, I know that this is a good thing and that something beautiful is happening. I asked my Reiki master about it and she said "it probalbly has to do with the ascension". Is this just happening to "Wanderers"?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
What you are probably experiencing is an energy flow.

If you would be able to open you're crown chacra you would feel it flowing through you're entire body.

I believe this is the same energy as chi and or ki from the east.
If you want to learn more about it, you should buy a book about the chacras, mediditation, learn some reiki.

Try and find someone experienced with it that can talk you trough but don't believe every crap you are told.

I totally agree.

hey GoodFella, glad you came here, and I totally feel your confusion.
I did some Bikram Yoga one day, (yoga in an 89degree F room) ..(that's hot in the states for exersizing in)..
and afterwards my whole body felt like it was on fire.. but a "cold fire"..
anyway... ever since then.. one by one.. all these points on my body started spasming and becoming incredibly active.. and i felt alll this electric type sensations all over my body..

the forehead one is a big one with me.. that "pressure" feeling..
sometimes.. when it advances.. you'll feel a pulsing.. and the flesh right where your eyeborws meet will actually spasm real fast.

then you may feel a pin prick as if someone's taking a needle from the inside of your head and puncturing it out of the top of your head... once that happens (once).. you'll feel as if energy as if sprayed from a shower head going up and out of your head ...

now to clear some things up.. anatomically.. the pineal gland is associated with the crown chakra.. the one at the top of the head..

the anja chakra (3rd eye) is associated with the pituitary gland... which is actually very close to that location.. behind the bone.

do some exersise and yoga.. and you may unleash kundalini SUSHUMNA... which will scare the hell out of you if you arent' prepared for it..
it will feel like "the ghost of a fish" is swimming through your organs.
i kid you not.

it's actually just the esoteric anatomy at work.. this snake-shaped enery zig-zagging it's way through your "tree of life" .. the energy centers.. nerve ganglions of your torso.

it happened to me at night in bed and i was very afraid.. i had never heard of kundalini.
then read all about it and was alleived.

now ... check this out.. i feel guilty telling you this next thing because i dont want you to get caught up in the idiocy of it.. BUT i think you've a good head on your shoulders and you'll be discerning.
alot of western people experiencing this "mass awakening" have freaked out.. and think that the Chi, or prana energy.. the raised voltage of their nervous system.. is actually BUGS under their skin..
and they start clawing at their flesh.. and freaking out. causing sores..
then saying the sores are part of a disease that some woman (not officially medically labelled) .. calls "Morgellons" ..

the western world learns about the actual scientific nature of spiritual awakening.. and realisation of the Light Body the HARD WAY.. by getting the living hell scared out of them.. and making up a new "folk term" for it.. because they absolutely reject understanding kundalini / chi / meridians etc...
many of them are Christians and they can't "worship pagan gods" so they jsut dont even look into it..
even though there is an exact analogue to kundalini in judaic/christian faith ... ie: the brazen serpent of Moses.. and the energy being "the holy spirit"...

so.. make sure you don't get wrapped up in all that "bug"crap.. i'm sure you wont..
(some dude on here wrote on a morgellons thread that because his pituitary anja chakra was pulsing.. he thought it was the "queen of the bugs that lives in his forehead".. etc..
so you can see how hollywood and closed minds can create a hell of a delusion...

anyway.. be careful.. be healthy.. meditate with the goal of balancing your energy and calming things inside.. letting go of emotional/psychic baggage/negativity etc.. and i think you'll be fine.

seeing a doctor about this kind o fthing isn't really worth it. .. i've done it.
i'd reccommend a reiki healer like another poster said.. or accupuncture.

the chakras are just names given toa map.. of the Endocrine System.
this is the network of glands in your body that produce hormones.. instructing the rest of the body what to do..
as logic follows.. the opening of these chakras (7 seals/7 churches in christianity)... brings new "instructions" .. to the rest of your body.. especially in the "follicle" areas of your body..

so dont be suprised if you feel energy through your hairs on your body.. or profound sensations in the skin follicles themselves.

good luck man.. glad to see more and pmore people's transformation beginning.

peace brotha.

-

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
Intuitively, I know that this is a good thing and that something beautiful is happening.

Yes, exactly!
I can feel that it's a good thing, it's positive energy.

Thank you for your comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join