It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy in the middle of my forehead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i get this to deep meditation helps you, now you need to learn lucid dreaming because your gland is awakeing its easer to lucid its really cool....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodFella

happy Sunday morning GoodFella...

from your accounts, your sensitivity is on high,
so your events could be an onset of allergic reaction
or sinus junk causing pressure in your forehead area, or this explaination that follows;

BUT, in my experience, it very well could be related to the 'third eye'...from what you describe it's not the feeling of the channeling of energy, or of having a vortex of energy centered on your 'third eye' area...
I might suggest that the increasing frequency of these stimulations, is at the least an acute sensitivity to a feeling/a stimulation which may or may-not be measurable in a scientific sense (NO, i'm not suggesting a hallucination, or Phantom sensation)

Here's the deal... because you are in these stages of deeper thinking and exploring the antipodes of your brain... your pineal gland is getting stimulated and responding to your acts of intentionally creating new neural pathways in your holographic brain...these new pathways are not actually creating brand new axions & such,
your higher mind is busy creating new pathways & circuts along existing neural pathways... which uses a 'bigger mind screen' than what normal cognitive (and compartmentalized) thinking requires

once one merges the two hemispheres of the brain, then you've achieved a holographic brain, and are ready to conceptualize stuff like nothingness, infinity and compassion, empathy on a much higher plane than before.

check out internet info on holographic brain, also the 8 circut mind , and related items...
there's no clear distinction between reality & precieved reality,
science can give us measurements to a degree...but cannot quantify the area of meta-physics which the 8 circuts & holographic brain represent,

You my friend are in a process of transcending/transistioning, don't do like another poster said they did & continue to do ...
i.e.; give up and turn back because its scary to venture into new territory & vistas

Nemaste

[edit on 18-4-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

just to be fair, if there's no form of psychokinesis manifesting, see a doctor fast

visions don't count because they could actually be symptoms

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega.13
i get this to deep meditation helps you, now you need to learn lucid dreaming because your gland is awakeing its easer to lucid its really cool....

I've had a number of lucid dreams 3-4 years ago, and yeah it's pretty wild. Didn't have any since then (or dont remember).
I should probably do some practices, maybe i can figure out some stuff while lucid.

Originally posted by St Udio
You my friend are in a process of transcending/transistioning, don't do like another poster said they did & continue to do ...
i.e.; give up and turn back because its scary to venture into new territory & vistas
[edit on 18-4-2010 by St Udio]

There's no way i'm turning back now, i feel like i'm just getting started.

And yes, you are right, i've been through big changes over the last few months. I've pretty much changed my perspective towards everything. I can look at everything in a different way, but mostly myself.

Thanks for the input guys.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ok so ive been doing a lot of research which leads me to conclude that our solar system is stuck in a 4D time "bubble". The voyager 1 and 2 only reached the Heliopause which is one of the outer shells of our solar systems magnetic field, I believe that beyond the "bow shock" which is believed to be the final endpoint of the magnetic field, we would find exponential growth in the amount of cosmic radiation, I believe that these travel way beyond the speed of light, like super energy, or what the human aura can consist of. Anyways everything we are measuring from outside this bubble seems to slow down because for some reason this region we are in is highly dense. So relating it to the vatican and all of their lies and sun worshiping i believe that they are intentionally modifying the suns frequency to that of something very dense in order to inhibit the growth of our human dna. So basically all research states that our dna is highly influenced by cosmic radiation, the kind of code that reprograms our dna. When these cosmic rays are blocked out we experience Charles Darwins theory of evolution, dna starts mutating by itself, and a lot slower. Every few thousand millenia evolution leaps forward due to increases of of cosmic radiation. It is now proven that cosmic rays have the most influence on plant growth!!!!! So when analyzing time lines of human activity and evolution it seems that there is an indirect correlation between the suns solar activity and the amount of cosmic rays reaching our planet. Whenever the sun goes through a solar maximum it blocks out the most cosmic radiation, really? Why does this happen?

www.edgeblog.net...

So therefor whatever dark rituals they are doing they want to haul humans from discovering their ancient potential in their dna, along with poisoning our air, food, and water. Explanation in chemtrails they are probably blocking out the radiation from reaching us. Ever wonder why the sun destroys your skin so much now when it didnt before, wtf is happening to it? Is our sun connected with the dark sun and niburu? When 2012 comes along it will probably override w/e frequency our sun is emmiting and break through the magnetic field, therefor we will instantly be showered with cosmic rays like the fantastic 4. Thats what the pyramids were for, they connected to the earth grid to help our planet receive the signals. I strongly encourage others to research the topic as i think this is the dark secret that has been kept from humanity for so long. People need to realize that we dont know anything and that thinking outside of the box and this planet is a good thing for the benefit of mankind.

www.suntrek.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

Wow! Very interesting! I concur that we are being hit with cosmic energy. Perhaps some is being directed our way by highly intelligent benevolent forces. I don't believe that we're going through this alone and without help. Balance needs to be restored. It is a law of the Cosmos. There is too much darkness here. That is about to change. There is nothing that the dark forces can do about it. Chemtrails...laughable, like stopping the ocean from rushing ashore with a thimble . There is nothing they can do but usher in their own destruction sooner via the rebound of their negative intention. They have been restraining and subverting the free will of the inhabitants of this planet for too long. This too is a violation of Cosmic law This will end soon. The Prime Creator has ordered balance to be restored. Balance will be restored, it is the will of the Prime Creator. We will obey the will of the Prime Creator. What happens here effects the entire Cosmos. Balance will be restored. Choose you side now. Choose your side wisely. Are you service to self or are you service to others? Do not sit on the fence. If you sit on the fence you will not graduate. You will repeat the entire 3D cycle on another 3D world...if you are service to others you will remain on a new,beautiful 4D Earth. If you are Service to self you will graduate to a 4D service to self world. You will find that you can only go so far up the octave following the service to self paradigm. It is your choice and your choice alone. So choose, time is running out.

WE ARE ONE WITH THE PRIME CREATOR.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Well said, I think it would be mankinds final (and fatal) mistake to turn their backs to this "ascension", awakening or whatever you want to call it. It's no coincidence that it's happening now, when the ecological crisis is happening, all these events are linked.

We need this experience to finally (and totally) connect again with the nature and realize that we cannot live without it and that we are part of it. It might just be that the western all-piercing materialism has ruined this too. If that is the case, people are really screwed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread.

Originally posted by prevenge

it happened to me at night in bed and i was very afraid.. i had never heard of kundalini.
then read all about it and was alleived.

I've experienced the exact same thing, that feeling of pressure being applied to my forehead just as I go to bed and have had my eyes closed for a few minutes. When the pressure becomes too intense I stop the feeling by touching my forehead with my hand. Would you advise I let this "feeling" run it's coarse next time I experience it?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I googled Forehead and Tickle sensation which brought up this thread. It feels like a build up of electro energy and if you put your head onto somebody elses, it intensifies into an amazing feeling of enjoyment, like a powerful tickling feeling that feels like your brain is trying to connect to the other persons brain. I've tried relaying messages over but nothing seems to get over. I know it sounds crazy and my girlfriend thinks I'm nuts, but I thought this feeling was normal but I don't know anyone else who feels it?

Probably un-related but if I'm suffering from sleep deprivation I can control my dreams and maintain in the sleep. At first I used to battle as to stay in the dreams as if being pulled back into my body but now I can do anything. I'll be honest I normally end up having sex with the nearest girl, but once I mocked a bunch of hard guys in a pool bar (pool table was the size of 10 snooker tables lol) and chose to wake up when they got up close.

Has anyone done any tests on the forehead energy that I could replicate??

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
Throughout my life, there have been moments where i could feel some kind of energy in the middle of my forehead.

They were just brief moments, and didn't happen too often (from what i can remember, maybe once a year, if that).

I never paid any attention to it, because of how brief and rare it was, but i'm sure i've felt it before numerous times.

A week or so ago, i was sitting at my computer, and i felt that same energy on my forehead, only this time it lasted like 20 minutes!
It's hard to describe, but it feels like some kind of pressure, or a stream of energy going through my forehead, if that makes sence.

Anyway, ever since that happened, i've been able to do it at will!
I can just concentrate on it, for about 10-20 seconds, and i will start feeling that energy. Sometimes it's stronger then other times, but i can't seem to amplify it, or make it stronger at will, just start it. I found that i can start it just about anywhere or any time. If i'm alone at my house, when i'm driving my car, or even when talking with others.

I googled around a bit, and apparently it might be "the opening of the 3rd eye", or "flexing of the pineal gland", according to some websites.

Now, i'm aware that there is such a thing as our spiritual "3rd eye", and i'm aware that we all have a pineal gland, basically in the middle of our heads, but i still don't know very much about the subject.

What i want to know is, if there are others like me, or people that have been through this sort of thing, and maybe give me some advice, or shed some light on what does this mean for me?

Thanks

then you should be able to relax and just by thinking about that pressure between the eyebrows and remembering it will cause it to return. close your eyes when next u feel it. and peer into the darkness under your eyelids towards the center of your brow. you should see a lilac purple sort of coloration formless morphing in the darkness. relax the brow and all the energy to generate itself faster. you may experience the force moving in a spiral formation faster and faster as you relax. the purple formation will eventually split if u relax the brow enough under the force and your 3rd eye will open allowing you to awaken certain psychic abilities.

this is only one of the chakras and only one of the forces. they all feel very similar tho. study and practice.. this is what meditation is about. each chakra gives off another color in the darkness and with control can all be made to spiral out of body, transdimensional.. or to heaven. a place of white light and beings made out of light. human in appearance but made out of light.

enjoy

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejaycee
I googled Forehead and Tickle sensation which brought up this thread. It feels like a build up of electro energy and if you put your head onto somebody elses, it intensifies into an amazing feeling of enjoyment, like a powerful tickling feeling that feels like your brain is trying to connect to the other persons brain. I've tried relaying messages over but nothing seems to get over. I know it sounds crazy and my girlfriend thinks I'm nuts, but I thought this feeling was normal but I don't know anyone else who feels it?

Probably un-related but if I'm suffering from sleep deprivation I can control my dreams and maintain in the sleep. At first I used to battle as to stay in the dreams as if being pulled back into my body but now I can do anything. I'll be honest I normally end up having sex with the nearest girl, but once I mocked a bunch of hard guys in a pool bar (pool table was the size of 10 snooker tables lol) and chose to wake up when they got up close.

Has anyone done any tests on the forehead energy that I could replicate??

word of advice. tell ur girlfriend it stopped.

or dont mention it again.

see my post above as well. u still have some development to go. well. quite alot really. but u must indulge the tickle.. let it tickle tickle tickle insanely while u remain at peace. at a point the tickle will turn into the feeling of a force or moving pressure.

being skilled at lucid dreaming is a major plus on your part. it worked your pineal gland enough for it to start development to the next phase of evolution.

also.. it may take some time and practice. u might not get it over night.

edit on 10-9-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Then a lot of us must have tumors that manifest the same set of symptoms. It must be some kind of energy tumor huh? Facepalm*

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join