It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Haha had my sticks and stones prepared to attack you for bumping a nibiru thread

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Maybe it is and we can't see it. Maybe That's No Moon...its a Space Station applies. I have been wondering about that bring red star that can be seen during the spring, and summer in Texas might be it. People keep trying to tell me that the bright star is mars, jupiter, or the space station, but those should be in other area's. But you are right, if it was a planet in a bizarre orbit it should have shown up by now. Maybe it will be seen on Dec 21, 2012 when all the planets align
Only the supreme being knows for sure.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

Maybe it will be seen on Dec 21, 2012 when all the planets align Only the supreme being knows for sure.

Not true. If a new planet were within 8x the distance to Pluto, then whole sky surveys would see it. Pluto is very far away and 8 times that distance is very, very far away. People know that there is no new planet out there that is within the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hey. Is it possible that Nibiru could be Comet Elenin?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Thanks for bringing this comet to my attention.
Comet Elenin
A comet cannot be Nibiru because comets are very small. Big comets are 25 miles across. The Earth is 8000 miles. The Earth's Moon is huge compared to a comet. Even Pluto and the other dwarf planets are huge compared to a comet.

Notice that this comet was detected 4AU out from the sun. It is a small object and it was seen far out. At 4AU it is just inside the orbit of Jupiter and well beyond the orbit of Mars.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by packinupngoin

Thanks for bringing this comet to my attention.
Comet Elenin
A comet cannot be Nibiru because comets are very small. Big comets are 25 miles across. The Earth is 8000 miles. The Earth's Moon is huge compared to a comet. Even Pluto and the other dwarf planets are huge compared to a comet.

Notice that this comet was detected 4AU out from the sun. It is a small object and it was seen far out. At 4AU it is just inside the orbit of Jupiter and well beyond the orbit of Mars.

No thank you. I'm just trying to weed out through this mess we call the Information Highway.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
wow, i just read everyone comments learned some things i didnt know saw pictures that were cool--- guess will never have the answers untill it happens.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
That's why it's hiding behind the sun, silly.

It's like a giant game of Peek-A-Boo, and so far it's winning.

On the 29th of October 2005 the planet Mars (ancient name 'Nibiru') passed very close to us and this is recognised as 'The Second Coming'. On the first occassion Mars (Nibiru) actually collided with the Earth with 'Hell Fire and Brimstone raining down upon our planet. The dinosaurs, conceived on Mars, fell onto the Earth giving rise to tales of 'dragons' falling through the sky and so-called 'legends' such as 'Godzilla' climbing out of the sea onto the beaches of Japan, George and the dragon, etc.

We may no longer be in the same orbit, but I have no verification of this.

All this is known from very ancient scripture which the Russian scientist Velikovsky uncovered, but it was thought better not to disclose too much information as it might cause a panic such as Orson Welles 'War of the Worlds' did in America.

This close passage of Mars has caused our relatively soft planet to flex and is the cause of tsumanis, earthquakes, increased volcanic activity, deteriorating weather and changed weather patterns, changes in the jet streams, mudslides, increased rainfall, etc.

I have no idea where you are all getting all your misinformation from.

Then maybe you believe in the catholic planet 'Mobius', supposedly a carbon copy of the Earth, hiding on the opposite side of the sun and keeping exact pace with the Earth and our orbit.

Or maybe it is planet Mungo and 'Ming The Merciless' that is destroying everything. (Flash Gordon)

Problem is that this is 2011 or 5772 in the Hebrew calendar, and we can see Apocalypse/Armageddon unfolding country by country.

Maybe somebody finally discovered where jewland is. I thought that the jews were officially a non people...

Maybe it is the übermensch versus us üntermensch....

All so much BS!

Ian Chattan.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ianchattan

Hard to tell if you joking in your post. I often miss sarcasm, but ...

Not that mistaken Velikovsky again! He is famous for trying out the idea that myths are actually history. His interpretations have a huge problem. They don't work.

The last time that Earth and Mars were close to each other was 2003. The claim was that the proximity of these planets would destroy the Earth. Nothing happened. Mars did not "wrench the guts out of the Earth."

There is not Mobius on the other side of the sun. Such a planet would cause changes tot he orbits of the other planets and would have been detected long ago.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It is estimated that Mars collided with the Earth over sixty-two million years ago causing the cretaceous period and forming fossil fuels (coal) as the forests of Mars fell on top of the forests of the Earth.

Australia is thought to be a piece of the mantle of Mars upside down where the Ayres rock originally pointed down towards the core of Mars. Since this time Mars/Nibiru has cooled and moved into a smaller orbit and, apparently some 'people' were told that it would not collided with Earth again.

Australia is also thought to be the fabled Atlantis but there may have been several as Atlantic was the name for all seas except the Middle Earth Sea until they were renamed.

Mars-UP-ials? Possibly. Otherwise how did marsupials come into being?

Ian Chattan ex NATO SIS

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This is all supposed to be some really bad joke, right? (Who is this "Ian Chattan?? He's part of NATO?!? Has anyone ordered a pysch eval on him yet? They should -- STAT!):

It is estimated that Mars collided with the Earth over sixty-two million years ago...

LOL!! No, it is NOT "estimated" to be the case at all!

Australia is thought to be a piece of the mantle of Mars ...

LOL!! No, it isn't!!

Since this time Mars/Nibiru has cooled and moved into a smaller orbit and.....

What??
LOL!! Mars is in a "smaller" orbit??
How does that figure? Since, it is FARTHER from the Sun than Earth, and makes a BIGGER orbit as a result??

Australia is also thought to be the fabled Atlantis....

LOL!! No, it isn't...not by SANE people, anyway......

Mars-UP-ials? Possibly. Otherwise how did marsupials come into being....

Not even a good pun attempt. Go back to comedy school.....

.....this makes Jean Luc embarrassed, and afraid for the future of Humankind:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd2c6f45dfae.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 11 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im not a follower of the nibiru planet x stuff, cant even say i believe any of it. But wasnt it said that it was supposed to start having an effect on eath around mid march because of it getting closer and its pull on the eath. that would definately explain the huge quakes near japan and now volcanoes erupting in russia. just thought it was kinda crazy that the mid march predictions of a massive impact on earth are kinda playing out. still cant say i believe its nibiru though.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Your post is so funny I couldn't believe it. That is one clever jab at the nonsensical nature of the Mars claims. I'll bet no one takes the time to realize that the Pennsylvanian deposits are far older than the K-T boundary. And that funny claim of Australia being upside down. A genius stab at the old joke about the people on the other side of the world standing on their heads.

Thanks for the brilliant satire.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedgolfer

The Moon causes tides, but not earthquakes. It's right in our faces unlike a hoax planet which does not exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
saw this on youtube. I never have heard this before about Niburu. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I got a few seconds into the video and realized what nonsense the video was. The guy claims that the solar system was static since the big bang. The solar system didn't exist for 8 billion years after the big bang. It has been anything but static. Another hoaxer at work.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ianchattan

Originally posted by Signals
That's why it's hiding behind the sun, silly.

It's like a giant game of Peek-A-Boo, and so far it's winning.

On the 29th of October 2005 the planet Mars (ancient name 'Nibiru') passed very close to us and this is recognised as 'The Second Coming'. On the first occassion Mars (Nibiru) actually collided with the Earth with 'Hell Fire and Brimstone raining down upon our planet. The dinosaurs, conceived on Mars, fell onto the Earth giving rise to tales of 'dragons' falling through the sky and so-called 'legends' such as 'Godzilla' climbing out of the sea onto the beaches of Japan, George and the dragon, etc.

We may no longer be in the same orbit, but I have no verification of this.

All this is known from very ancient scripture which the Russian scientist Velikovsky uncovered, but it was thought better not to disclose too much information as it might cause a panic such as Orson Welles 'War of the Worlds' did in America.

This close passage of Mars has caused our relatively soft planet to flex and is the cause of tsumanis, earthquakes, increased volcanic activity, deteriorating weather and changed weather patterns, changes in the jet streams, mudslides, increased rainfall, etc.

I have no idea where you are all getting all your misinformation from.

Then maybe you believe in the catholic planet 'Mobius', supposedly a carbon copy of the Earth, hiding on the opposite side of the sun and keeping exact pace with the Earth and our orbit.

Or maybe it is planet Mungo and 'Ming The Merciless' that is destroying everything. (Flash Gordon)

Problem is that this is 2011 or 5772 in the Hebrew calendar, and we can see Apocalypse/Armageddon unfolding country by country.

Maybe somebody finally discovered where jewland is. I thought that the jews were officially a non people...

Maybe it is the übermensch versus us üntermensch....

All so much BS!

Ian Chattan.

Meh...how the hell did Mars collide with Earth? Nibiru is not Mars by the way...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I just posted the link because it was a theory i never heard of, not because i believe it one way or the other. Just trying to add something new to the conversation.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

UPDATE:

Finally decided to come back with some new figures for today...

There is 439 days until "impact"

As with my OP I have calculated Nibiru's orbital velocity on Neptune.

As of today Nibiru should be 205,957,728 kms from earth, well and truly inside the orbit of Jupiter.

Or at Mercury's velocity it is 1,815,689,952 kms from earth, well inside Saturn's orbit.

Of course, these figures are very rough representations but still shows that a planet sized object can't just sneak into the solar system...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

UPDATE:

Finally decided to come back with some new figures for today...

There is 439 days until "impact"

As with my OP I have calculated Nibiru's orbital velocity on Neptune.

As of today Nibiru should be 205,957,728 kms from earth, well and truly inside the orbit of Jupiter.

Or at Mercury's velocity it is 1,815,689,952 kms from earth, well inside Saturn's orbit.

Of course, these figures are very rough representations but still shows that a planet sized object can't just sneak into the solar system...

it didn't... its been approaching up until 9/15 or 9/16 when it was diverted and there have been more than enough signs of its approach.

apparently now its hangin out between neptune and uranus around the kuiper belt.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join