It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If Nibiru was moving at relativistic speeds we wouldn't see it coming.

To be honest, even if an object that could be called Nibiru exists we don't really know what it exactly it is. All we have, as far as I know, is a poor interpretation of sumerian texts. Without an exact description it would be hard to find.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Poles reversed? Can't reverse the rotational axes. No pole shift in last 200 million years. The magnetic pole has reversed in around 3/4 million years. So no. Nothing has reversed poles in human history.

It was the magnetic poles i meant. If you look away from nibiru it could be the reversal of the mag-poles that will end the world. Its been a long time since last time and every second that it dont happen bring us closer to the point where it happens.

I would like to belive in the Nibiru doomsday but again many of the facts are saying that its not gonna happen :S

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If Nibiru was moving at relativistic speeds we wouldn't see it coming.

It would still be visible, only it would be blue shifted.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Guys,

Found this video from a guy in ozz where it is possible to see niburi pretty convincing me thinks..... wheres the bunkers

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Silencer 2012]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silencer 2012
Guys,

Found this video from a guy in ozz where it is possible to see niburi pretty convincing me thinks..... wheres the bunkers

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Silencer 2012]

He shows the lens flares and he moves the camera around. The object in question still remains in the same spot.

added: if it was a lens flare he also recorded one with what a lens flare would do.

but I take a youtube video worth a grain of salt. Anything can be faked.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by dragnet53]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

It appears and disappears too. ooooh. Magic.

Notice at about 1:00 it isn't there, a purple lens flare moves across the screen from the right then disappears when "Nibiru" appears. Then at 1:05 "Nibiru" disappears and the purple lens flare appears. "Nibiru" only appears when the Sun is near the center of the frame. It's a reflection and it moves, check out around :20.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Notice at about 1:00 it isn't there, a purple lens flare moves across the screen from the right then disappears when "Nibiru" appears. Then at 1:05 "Nibiru" disappears and the purple lens flare appears. "Nibiru" only appears when the Sun is near the center of the frame. It's a reflection and it moves, check out around :20.

Yes, I noticed that as well. I thought so as well but it was consistent in one place and to my knowledge lens flares don't stay in one place.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This photo was taken a few days ago,it has had no manipulation whatsoever apart from the right half of the picture,what do you guys think of this?
U.F.O? Planet? star?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jekyllmyhyde

It looks like this is a photo taken through a window. The background appears to be the sun and some contrails. The bright spot is a reflection of the sun. The reddish zones are due to filth on the window.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was on a huge hill,i have a second picture with the light on normal,there was no object visible minutes before,here is a link to the picture,i was originally just taking chemtrailing pictures.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If the bright spot is not in the second image, then it is a lens flare.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKDragon
These are not all the figures related to this, I just really don't have too much time to put them all in here.

Some of the terminology you used is not correct (it's not a gravitational slingshot, which is a very specific term for a tricky manuever which can never use the parent body of an orbit), but the general idea is right that a body's speed at a point in its orbit is dictated by its distance from periapsis and the radius and eccentricity of the orbit. All objects orbit in a way that subtends an equal area (if you imagine it drawing out a pie-shaped wedge) in equal time. That does mean that as an object gets closer to its periapsis in a highly eccentric orbit (said to be about .98 in the case of Nibiru) it speeds up. We know that Nibiru supposedly orbits with a period of 3600 years, the perihelion date is in 2012, the eccentricity is .98, and perihelion brings it at least as close as the asteroid belt. Using that information you can derive the current position and speed, which if I remember right brings it to the distance of Saturn in 2010. At perihelion Nibiru should have a velocity of roughly 45000 m/sec. That puts it at what, 3,845,232,000 km away from perihelion if it kept that speed the whole time (which is a grossly generous assumption)? That's 25 AUs, inside the orbit of Neptune. I'm pretty sure I remember that if you run the numbers properly and account for actual velocity it would have right now the number ends up being closer to 10 AUs.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That was the giveaway for me; it's a filter flare from using a screw-on polarizing filter. With a normal filter it wouldn't disappear like that, but because the filter is polarizing and because light reflected off the transparent lens back at the filter (the first step in the formation of a filter flare) is itself increasingly polarized as the angle of reflection increases, the flare can only appear at a small angle from the sun or it will vanish (the light reflected back at the filter would either be of a polarization that was already blocked or a polarization the filter is transparent to, causing it not to be reflected back at the lens by the filter and causing the flare). Sure enough, when he shot another video showing the sun and took the polarizing filter off, the spot vanished. He claims this is because the filter is revealing it when in fact he reached the wrong conclusion; the filter is causing it.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If anyone has done any research on Nibiru from since when it has been refered to in popular culture instead of myths they will know it all started by a crazy woman who expected Nibiru to come Almost 10 years ago. Since then "fanboys" have just taken it to other INSANE levels.

It's fake get over it.

Edit to add: Most photos were not manipulated by NASA but by fanboys, can't say all of them are not suspicious or not manipulated by NASA, just because I can't be 100% sure... Nibiru though... very much fantasy.
edit on 11-10-2010 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
All of you "smart" folks have no clue.. Nibiru is real and I know it is.. I have a book from thousands of years ago that says it exists.. YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE FAITH!!!! No really, duhhhh we cant see it because tptb have a sky shield that is wrapped around the earth. This sky shield projects the sky for us. But, they have a hole cut for the sun. Why do you think your cell phone is always dropping calls? Jesssshhh (with slobber) you guy don't know nuffin. .:sniffle:.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheResurection

I take it this was supposed to be a joke?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I deeply concerned that you had to ask me if that was a joke. I have studied this very extensively, There really is a skyshield surrounding the planet! Naaa I'm kidding, but it scares the crap out of me, that someone thought I was serious. I am sure there is someone on this site that thought "Omg that makes sense!"

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I read so many things that I think are jokes and then people are serious that I have to ask at times. I have to say I appreciated a cut out for the sun instead of a projected image of the sun. That was the nice touch that had me wondering. Well done.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I am not going to lie, thought you were serious, but didn't take the bait.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
WRONG THREAD. Sorry for bumping, was using it for research.

edit on 30-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join