learn more

If Nibiru exists, it should be inside our solar system by now

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

it didn't... its been approaching up until 9/15 or 9/16 when it was diverted and there have been more than enough signs of its approach.

apparently now its hangin out between neptune and uranus around the kuiper belt.

You do realize that the Kuiper belt is not close to the inner planets, right?
Furthermore you realize that the Kuiper belt survey was completed and no large objects found.
Finally, there is nothing planet sized with 320AU except for the known planets.

This is nothing more than another hoax like the Elenin hoaxes.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sarojadevi

There is nothing inside of the part of the solar system where the known planets orbit. In fact, there is no planet sized object inside of the Kuiper belt except the known planets. Were a planet sized object to come within 320AU we'd pick it up with whole sky surveys. There simply is no way that could happen. Even at 70AU a planet sized object would be detected by its effects on the known planets and other objects in the solar system.

It is impossible to hide something behind the Sun. Take a basic class in celestial mechanics and learn why that is impossible.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Then answer me, what planet is it near sun which is appearing as 2nd sun over the whole world? it is very huge. that is sure.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I'm sorry mate but there isn't one.
Nibiru is a figment of Zecharia Sitchin's imagination.
I do believe that the Sumerian Tablets tell of a more acceptable story regarding genesis but figure it out for yourself - if Nibiru was a planet on an elliptical orbit round the Sun then it would have to be an ice ball.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

Planet X (a.k.a. Nibiru) was spotted by astronomers in the early 1980′s in the outermost reaches of the Solar System. It has been tracked by infrared observatories; seen lurking around in the Kuiper Belt and now it is speeding right toward us and will enter the inner Solar System in 2012.

Currently, Planet X is not quite at the mid-point between the Earth and the Sun, very close to the Ecliptic or the Sun’s middle, and consequently you cannot see it because it’s like a dull fuzz ball in front of the Sun and reflects back the light that hits the dust cloud so intensely that it’s a terrific glare. If you were on the Sun’s side, looking at it, you’d be blinded, but if you’re on the Earth side, looking at it, it looks like a gray fuzz ball.

So that’s where it is, and it has progressed from being below the Ecliptic in December of 2003 and down near the Sun’s South Pole, to rising up to the Ecliptic, from the right to the left as we have described in its retrograde orbit. This may seem slow, but it’s only been a year. And who’s to say, among human cultures, how fast a large planet, 23 times the mass of Earth, a big magnet who roars into the Sun and comes to a screeching halt as it skids around the Sun because of the Repulsion Force, the anti-gravity force, and gets ready to take off as it punches its way through the Ecliptic which is very crowded with particles going in and out of the Sun.

now my friend, u didnt answer me abt the appearing planet near sun. what is it?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I opened a thread just about NASA and whether it would hide or reveal.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever you think you saw was not a second Sun. For whatever reason you think you saw a second Sun. You offer no evidence or even a story about when or what you saw. Maybe you are telling a hoax here. Maybe you saw a parahelia and interpreted this rather common event as a second Sun. Maybe you read something and are repeating it as if you personally saw this. Maybe you took a junky cell phone photo and captured a lens flare. Post it if that is what you did.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I just looked out and saw no second Sun. There is only 1 Sun in the sky.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I believe it's called planet lens flare.

Have you personally seen it with the naked eye?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Planet X (a.k.a. Nibiru) was spotted by astronomers in the early 1980′s in the outermost reaches of the Solar System. It has been tracked by infrared observatories; seen lurking around in the Kuiper Belt and now it is speeding right toward us and will enter the inner Solar System in 2012.

None of that is true. No new planet sized object has been found since Neptune. There is no tracking of a nonexistent object. Brown completed his Kuiper belt survey ahead of schedule and found nothing larger than a Pluto sized object. Nothing is speeding towards us.

Currently, Planet X is not quite at the mid-point between the Earth and the Sun, very close to the Ecliptic or the Sun’s middle, and consequently you cannot see it because it’s like a dull fuzz ball in front of the Sun and reflects back the light that hits the dust cloud so intensely that it’s a terrific glare. If you were on the Sun’s side, looking at it, you’d be blinded, but if you’re on the Earth side, looking at it, it looks like a gray fuzz ball.

If it were in front of the Sun then it would be easy to spot. If it were off of the disc of the Sun then it could be spotted by all sorts of observatories including the STEREO satellites. It is not seen by anything.

So that’s where it is, and it has progressed from being below the Ecliptic in December of 2003 and down near the Sun’s South Pole, to rising up to the Ecliptic, from the right to the left as we have described in its retrograde orbit. This may seem slow, but it’s only been a year. And who’s to say, among human cultures, how fast a large planet, 23 times the mass of Earth, a big magnet who roars into the Sun and comes to a screeching halt as it skids around the Sun because of the Repulsion Force, the anti-gravity force, and gets ready to take off as it punches its way through the Ecliptic which is very crowded with particles going in and out of the Sun.

This is just more hoaxing. If there were a planet even the mass of Mars inside of the orbits of the known planets it would be detectable by its gravitational effects. Nothing that large can come to a screeching halt. That is a comic book story.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

There has to be an explanation but it most certainly is not "Nibiru" because "Nibiru" is in the same drawer as "Alice in Wonderland" and does not exist.
I so want to believe you because I do believe that ET's modified our DNA some time in our past but talk of a "Planet X" the "Anunnaki" tend to make me believe that Zecharia Sitchin went to the same "School of BS" as Erich Von Daniken and Ron L Hubbard.
I respect you opinions and will defend your right to express them but I cannot agree with them.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I m really tired explaining these. now i realized i should stop writing in these threads. The day will come to answer all these. i believe myself. thats all. no more comments

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No such thing was discovered in 1983. What was discovered was nine young, distant, ultra-luminous galaxies and an infrared cirrus. If Nibiru "researchers" actually did any research they would have realized this quickly and we wouldn't have to put up with this claim being repeated over and over again. In fact if they even read the Washington Post article that is thrown around as proof so much they would realize that even when these objects were unidentified they were not "incoming mail." Also, the originator of the claim that Nibiru is returning in 2012 is Nancy Lieder. I would check her history at predicting things if I were you. Sitchin even published an entire book dedicated to saying that Lieder was wrong.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

How can you be tired of explaining things you have not explained? So far all we have a vague claim from you that there is a new object in the solar system. You claim it exists and have provided nothing except a personal story.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Nibiru dosen't exist, in fact, the real threat is Sirius A, as our Sun is Sirius C. How many more times does it need to be carved or burned into a wall or surface to get it through people's heads that Sun(s) and alignment(s) are etched into our brains, battered into our brains from birth. It's in so many movies, it stems in so many cultures, in fact, I believe that Christianity is simply a representation, metaphorically, of the Sun.

We're a doomed society, but I guess the next will be successful. Who knows.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Nibiru dosen't exist, in fact, the real threat is Sirius A, as our Sun is Sirius C.

Our Sun is the Sun, not Sirius A, B, or C. Sirius is 8.6 light years away.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by stonedgolfer

The Moon causes tides, but not earthquakes. It's right in our faces unlike a hoax planet which does not exist.

Actually the moon / earthquake connection is still being studied:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Isn't the orbits of the outter planets off slightly like there is something pulling them. That is why Neptune and Pluto switch spots of being the outter most planets. IMO you could argue there is a blackhole coming to eat the earth no one will listen to better judgement to see there is no big bad monster lurcking to destroy us.
There could be another large planet out there in a stable orbit way way out Nasa basicly agree's on that i have had a slight interest in the whole idea I hear them claim its near orion because google blacked out a square of the map but there are other sites that will tell you there is a infa-red object there but nothing more than just a basic there is something there nothing on what and how far. I don't think it will ever come into inter orbit to much mass to make a swing for a orbit unless its a sun diving death plunge. If there is one out there it would be around 150-400 au out and never come closer than that

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

How is the Sun Sirius C? There are tons of stars closer than Sirius. There's also the fact that our Sun is much older than Sirius. When this claim was brought up in another topic someone (I want to say either Pazcat or ngchunter) even did the math to find out how fast the Sun would need to be going to be trapped by the gravity of Sirius. They found that it would need to be going much, much slower for Sirius to have any effect on it. I'm not sure where this claim originally came from, but it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

new topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join