It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dollar bill... I noticed something - MDCCLXXVI...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I think that should be addresses elsewhere. I don't want to screw up the OP's thread any more than my original rant did, and I apologize for that. But nowhere in anything I studied about the Illuminati(yes Bavarian) did I read that they worshiped Satan, Lucifer, Baal, or any other name you can find for the devil. They were against the church. Not because of who they worshiped, but because of how they abused their power, and manipulated their followers. And since the church had lots of money, and lots of followers, it was relatively easy to paint them in any light they wanted to in order to discredit them. that is the research I have done. If you have any new information, I would love to see it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I was agreeing with you that satanism is possible.

I believe the bible and biblical prophesy defines occultic activity in a variety of ways. I believe that Christian religions that signed the Nicene Creed became occultic that day (or throughout the conference) by assigning God-like attributes to Jesus Christ, eliminating his duality as it was originally believed by the Orthodox Christians.

In that regard, most practicing "Christians" (neo-orthodox) are also involved in occultic activity.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I dont have any new information. I would like to know if there is evidence of this though.

And i dont mean, "bill clinton makes evil sign with hands omfgwtf!!" that kind of crap is idiotic, and makes finding these things impossible online.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by ibiubu

not what i was saying.

there are a lot of christians who are masons.

what i was saying is as a mason, you are free to worship whoever you like.
but it stays at the door.

It divides people religoin, so it's not discussed between them, the same with politics.

But nothing to stop the Occultists/satanist, making their own order.

In short, masons are asked who they believe in once. they can call him whatever you like, but he needs to be the same guy. Or idea at least. You can't worship Satan, or Lucifer because he is not God. God made him, or at least the idea of him. You can however worship "the creator" or whatever you wish to call him. that way Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus can all dwell in harmony and celebrate the world that was made for us.
/on topic

the dollar has many symbols, and can be interpreted in many ways, but to think evil has anything to do with it, just seems disingenuous to me. Our country was founded on our firm belief in God.

If you go looking for the ugliest woman in town, chances are you will find her. If you just go looking for a woman, you may meet the love of your life. Perception is everything.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

go beyond google. There are some good books about the Illuminati. Hereis a start. And remember who was their opposition. YOu wouldn't go to Sadam Husein to find out what a great guy GWB was. Just as you wouldn't go to Joe Biden to find out how to keep from making stupid mistakes with a microphone in your face.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

"The year, 1776, is the Beginning year in which man is placed above God through exceeding sinfulness of sin.

Where did you find this??? It could be no more than bashing by anti american or it could be very ominous indeed.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

interesting the inset of the dollar bill look to me like an R possibly standing for some family corporation?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The owls are not what they seem...

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 4/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

[edit on 4/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I like the way they've scrambled the word "MASON".

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by network dude

I dont have any new information. I would like to know if there is evidence of this though.

And i dont mean, "bill clinton makes evil sign with hands omfgwtf!!" that kind of crap is idiotic, and makes finding these things impossible online.

Measure the short dimension of a dollar, it is precisely 66.6 mm (use a new one to measure)

annuit coeptis is The YEAR FOUNDED = 1776 that is what the MDCCLXXVI is equal to..

The Latin on bottom states "New Secret Order"

The eye.... The eye, is the eye of the magician, the hypnotist, google the image of the tombstone of the French hypnotist Mesmer

you will see the same 'eye'

Suggested reading www.sidis.net...
goto the Conspiracy of THE CINCINNATI CONSPIRACY
and you will learn where the imagery of the eagle came from, after the Jeffersonian Republic was overthrown and replaced by an Aristocracy headed by George Washington's well to do pals. (after they send Jefferson to france as an Ambassador, to keep him out of their way till the deed was done)

[edit on 16-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

In God We Trust

I guess that was just to throw the stupid folks off the trail?

Yep, they are out to get you.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by seataka

In God We Trust

I guess that was just to throw the stupid folks off the trail?

Yep, they are out to get you.

Yours seems a frivolous pleading to ignorance because THAT phrase was legislated into law by President Eisenhower to be added to all currency...in 1956

In God We Trust did not become the official U.S. national motto until after the passage of an Act of Congress in 1956.[2][3] It is codified as federal law in the United States Code at 36 U.S.C. § 302 , which provides: '"In God we trust" is the national motto'.
SOURCE WIKI

Pay attention, read some links before yapping, counter my sources of information dont waste your time upon me.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

oh, My bad. I thought we were discussing one of These.

I must have missed where you were talking about another dollar.

edit to add:

also from your link. (since we can say we are talking about currency in general and not the specific dollar shown in the OP

Congress passed the Coinage Act (1864) on April 22, 1864. This legislation changed the composition of the one-cent coin and authorized the minting of the two-cent coin. The Mint Director was directed to develop the designs for these coins for final approval of the Secretary. In God We Trust first appeared on the 1864 two-cent coin.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by network dude]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
For anyone inclined...Tom Horn has some interesting stuff on the Great Seal of the US seen on the dollar bill.

Just YouTube "great seal Tom Horn."

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

indisputable proof of time travel.

And proof I was wrong. Yep , masons from the year 2003 traveled back in time and influenced the design of the dollar bill.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Netowrk Dude...I'm a little confused about your last post. Are you saying that the 2003-2004 emblem you posted shows that Freemasons took that symbol from the US Great Seal and use of that emblem is only recent therefore they had nothing to do with the Pyramid and eye seen on the Seal?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by illumiNOTi

I was making a joke. The masons from that area used the symbol form the dollar for their own uses kind of as a jab at all who claim masons are secretly plotting world domination. I claimed that this was proof that these masons traveled back in time to design the dollar bill. Poor attempt at humor, but I am more than ready for 5 o'clock.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I was always told that was a spider. You know, the spider that made all the webbing design on the background?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
Yours seems a frivolous pleading to ignorance because THAT phrase was legislated into law by President Eisenhower to be added to all currency...in 1956

In God We Trust did not become the official U.S. national motto until after the passage of an Act of Congress in 1956.[2][3] It is codified as federal law in the United States Code at 36 U.S.C. § 302 , which provides: '"In God we trust" is the national motto'.
SOURCE WIKI
But the great seal itself was only put on currency 21 years before that, in 1935. So what's your point?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

666 is mentioned twice in the biblical scriptures. First, it relates to King Solomon's income for a year. The 666 pieces of gold was an incredible amount of money. But what is important is how Solomon made his money. That's where you find the answer.

Solomon made his money by building temples for every religion. Solomon skimmed off the top by building a Global Empire of Religions.

Then, he married many foreign wives to improve global relationships and contracts between these other countries.

Many foreigners made pilgrimages to Solomon's temples, so he brought in a lot of industry and trading for his country.

Much the same way that senators and local corporations will honor frauds like Oral Roberts simply because he brings money into their state by hosting pilgrimages of the faithful coming to his special conventions.

Solomon was a shrewd businessman. He made great commerce on the backs of various gods and profited on the monetary demands of those gods.

Solomon was the King at the very top of a Global Food Chain. (sound pyramidal?) And let's not forget the stories of how Solomon commanded demons to do his bidding. (evil networking groups?) Do secret organizations not only refelect Solomon's temple floorplan in their buildings, but also use the same Corporate Blueprint for their ventures?

Who were the Builders who built the Temples and gave them their power? Who were the Builders who promoted the Religions in order to glean the proceeds that always travel upstream?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Alethea]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join