It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigration is not the problem.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Everyone today is talking about the topic of illegal immigration, so i thought id start another thread just for kicks. IMHO,

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

the problem is the divide and conquer technique that we as human beings keep falling for. the problem is that 7 billion of us people listen to some few politicians that make laws out of their behind. and we follow them. why? because they always turn us against each other w/ such things as borders, race, political ideology etc. its the oldest trick in the book. divide and conquer. why should we be trying to get rid of these "illegal immigrants" because they do the jobs noone wants to do? like someone else said, go and get yourself a job, and underbid a mexican for the pay. and you can have that job. noone is taking your job. you're letting them have it.
secondly, all of your ancestors immigrated to this country "illegally" and who cares anyway? we are born to this world with no boundaries or borders. then we let politicians interests dictate to us how we should live? and where we can or cannot go? only because we are all divided we are all suffering in this slave system of laws. what we need to do is look beyond our differences, race, political ideologies, and see the humans around us as humans. that maid cleaning your house is not "a dirty mexican" she's a human being like you and me. she wants the same things, better life. so why are we so divided, like every man for themselves? this is mine, dont touch it! arent we taught as kids to share and treat others as we would like to be treated? why dont we apply this in the real world? why cant we just all live by a few simple laws(like 10 comendments) and have local elders in each community who decide a criminals fate. and elders who make laws should be OLD! because old people have experience. here we have a 40 year old black dude as a president? he's a youngun! he has no experience in this world why do we keep listening to him?
why do we all listen to the politicians when neither of us like the way our country is run? or the way the world is run? all we lack is a clear vision. if every person in the world would realize the con of divide and conquer and look at humans as humans. and unite! we could defeat the whole worlds political corrupt system and dismantle it. and never go back to it again! never go back to looking at mexicans as mexicans. look at them as human beings they have souls! they want the same thing we all want.

so, basically, illigal immigration is not a problem. our divided views is the problem. a problem that is the root of all the world's problems!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I beg to differ. Illegal Immigration is a very big problem in the U.S. and should be stopped. I agree that politicians are sneaky bastards, but this problem is very real.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

how is that a problem my friend? how does it affect you personally for example? could you please elaborate on how it is a problem? because i realize that most people believe its a problem. i just elaborated on why i dont think its a problem. please do the same for me i wanna see your point of view.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

so everyone likes the dramatic threads about killing people but as soon as we point to the real problem, noone has anything to say?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I dont know, maybe people dont like to read, so here's a video that states my point almost better than i did.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes Yes Yes my friend S&F
Thank you. Finally someone who thinks the same as i do.
All of this BS thats going on is crap.
Racism is a word thats made its home quite happily here. Closely followed by Terrorism. Who really hands on heart gives a sht what colour a person is or what faith they follow? I personally couldnt. What i do find of great offence and anger is the fact that i share home with some that choose to rape, murder, abuse children and thieve. Whats wrong with these people? Is there something missing? Has an important gene missing that seperates us from animals?
People like that should be turned off. The governments that thieve and cast the shadow deciept over their peoples, when all is there for them to be had. They ask surrender of arms when they hide armaggedon behind their backs.
Crimes now pay to be processed, think of it this way.
If you look at petty crimes leading to more severe.
Thefts, driving offences, drunk and dissorderly etc etc= higher fines court costs etc etc offender locked up, released on bail or serves his time to maybe/maybe not offend again. (meanwhile someones dragging out the court case ching ching)
The revenue the governments must make on driving offences alone must run into a few figures? BUT
What will the government gain by a murderer or something similar? Nothing. He is effectively costing the tax payer to keep him alive. Where i believe that if the person is that capable to comit such a crime and it was proven without any doubt that the person was guilty i would have him turned off. Pensioners being attacked by youths yet they are sent to wild holiday places where well behaved children dont get to go?
I have loads to say on this topic but dont wanna bore people with my views but ive got plenty more to say.
We have grown up raised with racism and religions from a young age, but to me it seems that the government seems to make matters even worse as if they are provoking racism, and stirring it? Maybe just my view. I know ive strayed here sorry, but imigrants and foreigners dont bother me in the slightest as long as they abide by the particular countries laws. Period.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

u did wonder off a little, but mainly i feel you. the laws are unfair and are made to keep a criminal a criminal. everyone is a criminal by their laws. but once you get busted, and get out of jail, noone will hire you and you have no choice but to get back to crime. so they can bust you again and make more money off you. the system is flawed

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Exactly my point. They need the crimes to pay their way. The Governments the sham, the laws are written to suit the price. Love to see someone to go to saudi and try and steal a car, if they choose to steal again they`ll be steering with their teeth next time. Maybe the Laws and standards of life in general should get a major overhaul.
The victims in the UK suffer more than the criminal and thats a fact.
They seriously need to review the whole law structure, without all of this racist and religious bs, and treat people as individuals instead of easily managed groups. The Laws set out and making sure that people abide or risk the penalty.
I dont even know if racism as such is a big thing anymore? is it?
On the other hand The one problem with the immigration is somewhat harder to say. Think of it this way. You wouldnt let someone walk in your house and just move in because you had a spare room would you?
However if this particular person had asked to have the room you would have still asked to see some sort of evidence that this person you are allowing into your home and lives is not a criminal and that he or she is a good person? (RFID Chip) You are going to want to know everything is ok. Thats where the difficulty lies.

Sorry if i bored you all.
One more thing

will there be a sort of chip that will not restrict where people go globally that its laws to have it on your person at all times?Big Brother locking on us and pop up on screen every detail of that person?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
I beg to differ. Illegal Immigration is a very big problem in the U.S. and should be stopped. I agree that politicians are sneaky bastards, but this problem is very real.

I think youre allowing the government (also globally) to manage what you see.
What im seeing is governments that couldnt organise a pissup in a brewery, that are so far upthemselves and money scared that theyve lost touch with reality. For most of us our lives arent big screen ,glitz and glamour and find it hard enough to pay the "BILLS" (sorry couldnt resist)
They complain about the jobless yet they hike the price in fuel? They complain about the smokers.........................
Sorry do i have permission for a rant?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm all for a world with no borders or boundaries where we can all get along and sing songs about rainbows whilst holding hands around a campfire... but since I live in the real world, here we go;

First, my ancestors did not emigrate to this country illegally - both my mom and dad's side were hustled through Ellis Island and granted citizenship - because well, they paid taxes, studied for and passed the citizenship test and were subsequently naturalized.

Second, illegal immigration is a problem, a big one, and when you get out on your own (if you aren't already) you'll find this out. I pay higher taxes than I did 10 years ago to help offset the cost of social programs that are overwhelmed by a good number of individuals who have no money, can't apply for Federal assistance because they have no social security number and yes, are here illegally. My medical bills and insurance premiums for both medical and automotive have skyrocketed because I have to help subsidize people who again, have no money, can't apply for Federal assistance or Medicaid for a lack of social security numbers and again, are here illegally - and I didn't even touch on the automotive side, where premiums for otherwise safe and legal drivers increase by 25% because the "fender benders" other people on the same insurance get into are increasingly with people who have no insurance themselves, no drivers' license and again, are here illegally.

The above is a microcosm of the problems that are created when people come to this country illegally - and you're going to sit there and say that this isn't a problem? What's your solution? Suddenly make them all legal so they can apply for Federal assistance and/ or programs like Medicaid and utterly destroy what's left of this country's fiscal solvency?

Lastly, let's take a look at what's happening in Mexico and along our southern borders right now - I know this isn't a big deal to you, you're probably removed from the situation by hundreds, if not thousands of miles but I used to live in El Paso. It was bad back then, and there weren't even cartels taking bounties out on border patrol agents. Are you going to sit there and tell me that these cartels, soldiers for whom are increasingly coming across our borders illegally, and who have started using violence against U.S. citizens who have nothing to do with their goings on, aren't a problem either? That they're a figment of our imagination or that they're role is somehow being blown out of proportion?

Yes my friend, whether you want to admit it or not, illegal immigration is a nightmare for this country and I for one would rather people try something, anything, to curb it even if at first it doesn't work or it doesn't seem popular. At least it's an effort.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by jazz10

Well ur house is one thing but treatin the whole continent as one big house is not rite. Let there be no borders! So anyone can form communities of their own where they want. There's plenyt of land to go around on tgis planet. Everyone should get a piece free. As far as criminals if all people are together on the same page they can single out da criminal and let the elders decide their fate. There can be community just 4 criminals where they rape and murder each other.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Fist of all to deal with the cartels is really easy. stop the stupid drug war and cartels will have no funds to continue doing what they're doing, they'll quickly cease to exist. second, legalize and tax every drug. a person should have a choice on how they want to destroy their body, be it alcohol, pot or coke or whatever, its ur body, you should be able to put what you want in it. that will help pay for lots of those things that we have to pay a tax on. third, yes, make everyone legal in the entire world. dismantle the whole political system, live by a common law(such as dont kill, dont steal, treat other how you wanna be treated) and stop looking at people as stereotypical groups and start looking at people as individuals. they have lives, they want better lives, they really have no choice with the laws that are in place but to die of hunger or cross illegally (while risking their life) and have a chance at survival. im talking about the root of all the worlds problems here. and that is we are constantly being divided by political ideologies, race, countries, and boundadies. we as people need to unite, and help our neighbor, and change the world. why do we abide by the laws noone likes? and about insurance premiums etc. illegal immigration is not a problem. like someone said these people are driven so hard by their greed and profits so they can have more cars, planes jets and touchscreens that they're raping people like you with percentages, interests etc. whats the root of the problem? these people only care for themselves and dont see others as equal to them. they think they're above everyone. that's the reason we're in this ahole worldwide. everyone is brainwashed to only look after themselves and f everyone else. america is based on gettin over on people! i own a car audio store in mississippi and my prices are half of the competitors prices and i still make plenty of money. i just dont see why you have to pay 16 dollars for a wiring harness when to the salesman it costs 2 dollars. i sell them for 8 dollars and i still quadriple my money! the problem is greed! i started the store because i was outraged how people are gettin f-d! and then lets go to cell phone place down the street. why do we have to pay 500 dollars for a phone or sign up for a contract and blah blah. because the owners are greedy only think of themselves. if were to realize that all people want the same, and all people are created equal. if we were to treat others how u like to be treated, that would be the only cure to all the worlds problems and until people admit that to themselves, and start living like that, we'll always have lots of misery in the world. one day i know people will get tired of being broke, and people will start thinking like this more and more until it reaches a critical mass and we'll have an evolution(not revolution - revolving to the same crap) where we start treating each other like human beings. it will happen mark my words. i have faith in the good of the people.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

please rant on, we'd love to hear what you have to say. i totally agree with what you're saying. they're out of touch with reality, they feel immortal, they feel no pain, they dont know how 1000000s of people feel really bad because of their actions. if only they could suffer themselves they'd understand.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

by the way, love your avatar.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Im saying that wouldnt you want to know? If you were allowed to be the deciding factor would you allow a known rapist or murderer move in your street? If there was a way that people possibly the supposed rfid chip would hold all info on you, criminal records, medical records or anything else that may be seen as security. The general public is already under the watchful eye as it is, without the man at the screen getting locked on target popups telling him what youve had for breakfast?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

well first of all, he needs to go through some therapy. there's a reason he rape/murder someone. the society we live in make him this way. if he's mentally unstable we should try to help him, talk to him, see what is his problem. and then yes, id let him live on my street when we help him figure out his problems and be loving and understanding to each other. without the crazy world's laws and society we live in, he probably would never come to murder anyone. it was probably a severe hardship that make him do it.
and whats your point about the rfid chip? are you saying it would be good to have that info on everyone? absolutely not imo

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by Legion2112

Thanks? U r welcome. Do u not have a response to my rant about da happy place w rainbows ?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by Legion2112

I mean I do understand that in this country w da laws we have in this flawed corrupted political system of ours the illegal immigration is a problem. But I'm trying to say that its only a problem because of a biger problem. Da problem of the flawed system

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by ponyboyats

Hello? People please watch da video we can discus this its important. Illegal imigration is part of this complex scheme the scheme wouldn't work without it

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join