It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigration is not the problem.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
reply to post by Night Star

Yes i do understand because I AM facing the same situation everyone else is in. If it wasn't for my girlfriend I would be homeless! Literally. I thank god everyday that I have her because if it wasn't for her I'd have nowhere to go. The thing is that I don't go around blaming illegals for this problem. The problem is the establishment. If corporate America followed the law then these illegals wouldn't be hired in the first place. If our government wasn't out attacking innocent countries and instead guarded our borders, these illegals wouldn't be here! If our corporations weren't out there taking advantage of other countries' resources and labor they wouldn't be here! The problem is OUR government. Please watch Food Inc if you haven't. It touches on illegal immigration a bit and it shows you exactly what our corporations are doing. I hope it can enlighten you a bit as to what the problem really is.

Edit: Oh and please know a little bit more about the subject before you post. Everything you said is no different than everyone else out there blaming illegals instead of their own government.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

Conspiracy, I agree with you that our government and corporations are to blame. No argument there. Then again the illegals are not totally blameless either. They are paying a lot for false documentation and stolen identities when they could go through the proper channels of becoming a citizen. They learn how to work the system and get free medical, cheap housing, food stamps etc. and your average every day citizen is resentful. The legal citizens are not lying and presenting false documents to get jobs or anything else. I have known many illegals who felt guilty and ended up going through the proper channels to become legal. I commend these people.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

you have a great train of thought. you say it way better then i do. lol. appreciate good input for my thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

"Sorry, I just get so frustrated in these types of threads. I know TPTB are to blame as are the people employing illegals and taking advantage of them by paying less than standard wages."
exactly! anything you said after that is just describing the problems that these people create for you. and it is their fault, and not of illegal immigrants. I know a great deal of illegal immigrants and they're human just like you. trying to survive out there in this harsh and cold world. and those of them that ride nice cars bling etc probably sell drugs. and they can get capital because drugs are illegal because of the "DRUG WAR" our govt has been makin alot of money on. if we stop the drug war, all cartels drug dealers etc will be obsolete. because drugs will be cheap and mass produced. an individual should have choice if they wanna mess their body up w/ alcohol or other drugs. basically, the laws create the problems. because of those laws you are in situation you are in right now.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I found another thread today that talks about the same topic, and they seem to have a better discussion going in defence of what im saying here. check it out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join