It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Religion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Another reason for Silent Sanctuaries. Shut out the "noise" - find the passion life has to offer.

And that's where innocence once again comes into play, we are over stimulated, our senses are dulled.

Think about the tribe how acute their senses must have been, nature plays an important role in the new spirituality.

To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

What I am starting to see is it is really nothing new we are looking for as far as spirituality, but trying to remember what we lost,

[edit on 073030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by chorizo4

Alright then a Martian Messiah would be key in your Religion.

Now could it be a human born on Mars, or does it have to be an actual member of some indeginious species to Mars.

Would this require us all learning to speak a new language, it's language?

I worked on a fictional story about a messianic figure being born on Mars, in the end the character became rather unmessianic.

I don't know if there is anything to that, but I will say this, in the mid 1990s I worked on a fictional story called Pax Americana.

It dealt with an American lead global war after a massive terror attack on New York City. In the story the US government created a new apparatus called the Department of Security to fight terror on the domestic front. The war would eventually lead to the invasion of Iraq.

That is a very bizarre coincidence.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Once again we have been dumbed down, MY grandmother spoke seven languages, I used to sit an look through her books many were in different languages, the ones that were in English, like Longfellow, were so over my head, I was very young though.

This is why it is up to us, each and every one of us, to lift one another up, by sharing and learning.

We all have a story, and we all have something of some real importance to share, through what we have learned.

Not just in books, but through our experiences, through our lives, through our tragedies, and triumphs, dramas and defeats, victories and visions.

We simply need to dispell the instilled fears, and the insecurities, and the harried life styles, and take the time to share, and learn.

Music is powerful because it reminds of us the primordial note of creation that causes us all to vibrate.

It conjures up those very same things that I am speaking of, in our minds, and our minds eyes, and our thoughts and emotions, but it is contingent upon us to join that path where we are all pupils and teachers, and both Master and Servant.

Hope is not lost StormDancer, though verily the darkness gathers and the shadows fall, we simply need to spring back to life, and renew the hope that springs eternal in us all, but not to simply hope against hope, but to create, through sharing and learning, and the rediscovery of ourselves, through the discovery of others, we have far to often been taught and induced to fear.

We are all children in the grand scheme of the universe, no matter how studied and learned, rich or succesful in human terms, we are all but mere infants in the cosmos.

Together we can all make a difference, the moment that the note changes from one of sorrow and sadness, to hope and joy, from fear and anger, to love and kindness.

We simply must learn to share better.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I sure hope the New World Religion is based on Church of the Subgenius or The Flying Spaghetti Monster or the one with the golden apple and the Sacred Chao , forget the name. Those are real good modern religions we need versus teh old timey bs of the past.

Paul

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

It dealt with an American lead global war after a massive terror attack on New York City. In the story the US government created a new apparatus called the Department of Security to fight terror on the domestic front. The war would eventually lead to the invasion of Iraq.

That is a very bizarre coincidence

Some would say there is no such thing as coincidence, but that our propensity to dismiss things as coincidence lies at the heart of our stagnation as a species, and our willingness to be lied too and avoid the truth.

So many of us are in varied states of denial, and desperate to hear a lie, because the truth is seemingly so unpleasant and daunting.

Yet the truth will set us free, if we but can find the ears to hear it, and the heart to understand it, and the mind to confront it.

Thanks for posting and sharing my friend.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

and our willingness to be lied too and avoid the truth.

Is it really that we are "willing" to be lied to? Or could it be that we have been indoctrinated from early innocence? Or that some have taken advantage of our trusting nature? Could it be that we have wanted to believe the best in others, only to be deceived?

These may have been legitimate excuses in the past, but today, there is no excuse for not scrutinizing the events that are playing out. As you said earlier, once you have been lied to and you realize it, you must become more discerning and reasoning, or risk repeating being entrapped again.

Yet the truth will set us free, if we but can find the ears to hear it, and the heart to understand it, and the mind to confront it.

That road to truth will beat the hell out of your feet. It has been said that knowledge brings sorrow and wisdom brings grief. The freedom part is like the light in the tunnel and it seems like its still a long way off. Those who tell the truth often pay for it with their lives.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

once you know spanish, the rest of the european base languages, are pretty easy to figure out. germanic languages are a bit harder. russian is off the charts, right along with the central african and tribal languages of australia. chinese, japanese, korean, and so on, ya really need to know chinese to decipher them. ancient egyptian is not as hard once you know hebrew, as they both were primarily consonants, but that's only after it has been transliterated from the hieroglyphics. sumerian is very much like hebrew and egyptian. the rest of the mesopotamian languages are branches off of akkadian. so just learn spanish, chinese, hebrew, akkadian and you'll be able to somewhat decipher every language, old and new. EXCEPT for russian and this

[edit on 11-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by GrandKitaro777

I understand the Density Concepts and the Law of One, and that Earth is presently considered a Third Density Planet, and that Humans are Third Density Creatures.

Some people believe Wanderers and Watchers of 4th, 5th and 6th Density origins, manifest as 3rd Density Beings are present to aide in the evolution process, that some believe ultimately involves the mass Harvesting of Souls and regrouping them into either Elevated Soul Complexes of a Higher Density (typically the next Octave up on the Vibration Scale) or recycling and reincarnating those not ready to progress towards a higher path of Love, Light, Wisdom and Compassion, into another 3rd Density life experience, dimension and realm.

Conversely, if you are very good at serving your self at the expense of others with great consistency you can also evolve up an Octave but still with an eventual Karmic Debt to pay.

Some believe simple forgiveness of others for their slights, and offenses, imagined or real and acceptance of them stops the Karmic Wheel, and that Service to Others in a compassionate and wise way, can pay off previous Karmic Debt and allow for the Evolution up an Octave of Density.

So now we must ask the question, is it Wise and Compassionate to put true effort into helping those here presently evolve in this fashion. Are we truly putting enough effort in, in that regard, or are we experiencing a lack of Love, or deficient motivation and over relying on not impinging on the Law of Confusion and Free Will?

While some might say the situation is so hopeless that it is not wise to put in more effort, some might disagree and simply see a supreme challenge as a supreme opportunity?

Are those who believe in this system truly putting forth the full effort they perhaps should and could, or are they allowing the reigning negative polarity of the planet to in essence dissuade them, to humanities detriment and their own higher self.

Is it the lesser evolved souls defectiveness, or the higher evolved souls lack of effectiveness at play, or both?

Ultimately in any system we all must try to perform to the best of our capabilities, and presently I choose hope, and the belief that all hopeful people, who truly do have love and compassion, redouble their efforts to help and serve others on that path.

Do you feel this is unwise?

[edit on 11/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

To evolve one soul who possess the eyes to see and the ears to listen is a accomplishment in of itself and it's quite rare to find such an individual. To attempt to evolve all souls is unwise, but having the desire to evolve souls is worthwhile.

I would say it's both lesser souls defectiveness and high souls lack of effectiveness.

They say wanderers often do not wake up to the illusion of life, which indicate they are not perfect individuals, but nevertheless posses the innate will to empower humanity. The only problem, I see with higher souls and their ability to be the utmost effective is the fact that their still subjected to being manipulated, and entrapped within the negative social complexes that exist in the general collective currently. In order to evolve another soul you will have to evolve your self, which require bypassing the negative constructs society has as of now, and then you can endeavor to evolve others. So I doubt it's a lack of love and compassion.

Additionally, it's lesser souls defectiveness, common lesser souls do not posses the ear to listen and the eyes to see, which is a point I've state earlier. To change someone's belief and perspective of things is near a impossible task to accomplish, you can explain all the logic in the world to some individuals, but it would seem like you're trying to prove a point to a brick wall.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The New World Order

But what if we could come up with a New Religion, Ourselves, that we All could agree on?

What should that religion be like? What should it encompass?

If we had to have a religion what would we the People really like it to be?

What should the New World Religion that all shared be like, if you could write it?

THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS would be the New Religion.

Anyway that anyone wanted so long as they did not directly harm others.

A new religion,spirituality,philosophy must be suitable for those who are spiritually inclined to the concept of self transcendence AND for those who are NOT,who make up the other 99 percent of the population.

There are two paths that you can go by;experience or the sacrifice of experience,but in the end does it make any difference?

Sex,drugs and rock'n'roll are OK. Indulgence or asceticism.

God is Never Known, Only Intuited.

Self transcending spirituality is over hyped. There are very few people who can reach any significant levels of higher consciousness. Most of it is a con game just as the believers heaven is a con game.

The New Teacher gave us the New Religion in 1971. Very few people are interested in it.

"Stairway To Heaven"

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying the stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying the stairway to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying the stairway to heaven.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Annee

Another reason for Silent Sanctuaries. Shut out the "noise" - find the passion life has to offer.

And that's where innocence once again comes into play, we are over stimulated, our senses are dulled.

Think about the tribe how acute their senses must have been, nature plays an important role in the new spirituality.

To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

What I am starting to see is it is really nothing new we are looking for as far as spirituality, but trying to remember what we lost,

[edit on 073030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

What a beautiful post, Stormdancer. I can see you are really in your element on this thread. Your posts are stunning. You shine.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

No one has ever said it would be easy! If they did that was a likely a lie, yet it’s not really that hard either.

It is our propensity to accept lies that are convenient to us that makes telling the truth, and searching for the truth at times a dangerous thing.

The Christian Cross is in many ways (likely all ways) metaphorical in that we are all crossing from one world to the next, one life to the next.

In many ways we are born full of hope and optimism, joy and laughter, and then for many of us, because we have allowed ourselves to be lied to in creating a world of artificial scarcity and deprivation, slavery and fear, a harsh existence literally beats us down, by beating down that hope and optimism, and bringing us so many occasions and circumstances that call for tears and sorrow, instead of joy and laughter.

Grow up, get serious, stop joking around, act your age, don’t you realize how important this is.

The stage is now set for a lie!

Robbed of our natural propensity to be social and jovial, focused on the gravity of some imagined crisis or dilemma purposefully made, to unite us in some obscene lie, we now must be all the things we really weren’t born to be.

Be a good soldier, be a good worker, scale that wall, climb that hill, swim that moat, attack, attack, kill or be killed!

Kind of makes some of us wish there was a revolving door on the womb.

So life, tragically for many of us, becomes a process of letting go, letting go of hopes and dreams, loved ones, cherished possessions and treasures, and learning to deal with and accept lies, heartache and sorrow, until at last we sadly all to often realize…what is it we are doing this to ourselves for, I am ready to cross.

How is it the typical Monarch of England is still dawdling along at the age of 100, and we are dropping like flies in our 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s?

What have they got going on that we don’t?

A real life! Where scarcity, deprivation, isolation, and irrelevance, pressure, and fears, are nearly non-existence, and that makes a big difference.

I know some members probably question my inclination to sometimes resort to childish humor and silliness in the occasional post, but the truth is, I am an old soul, but young at heart.

Life has tried to beat me down, oh has it, but, I take a perverse delight in not letting it get the best of me, and being able to maintain a certain flippancy and childish irreverence to it at times.

When you can do that, the truth gets easier to handle, easier to swallow, and easier to speak too, because well, its all just fun and games until someone looses an eye, and then sorry is never enough!

The trick is, is just keeping your eyes, and wits and sense of humor about you, and finding an enthusiasm that makes the serious not so serious, and in my humble opinion you then are seriously ready to take anyone or anything on in your quest for the truth.

The age old adage of the Horse Thief should always be considered, they can only hang you once!

The path of truth is not an easy one, but it is an honest one!

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Personally I don't know if it was coincidence. If it was synchronicity that could be quite frightening.

The scariest thing about "Pax Americana", if it was more than coincidence, is that at our current stage, we are only in the middle of the story. I don't want to spoil how it ends. I will say I am a fan of the Mobile Infantry of Starship Troopers though.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

The New Teacher gave us the New Religion in 1971. Very few people are interested in it.

"Stairway To Heaven"

Led Zeppelin Rocks for sure, for sure, and there is no doubt in my mind wields the Hammer of the Gods.

The Music of the late sixties and early seventies in general holds a lot of allegorical and metaphorical wisdom in it.

The Moody Blues, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, Jim Morrison and many others, shared a lot of alternative and traditional wisdom through their music.

Sadly Page and Plant are considered by many to be disciples of Crawley and Satanists. While others believe the Illuminati wrote many of these songs for the bands in Think Tanks, and that Concert Chord G Flat which most Rock Songs are written in, vibrates a negative energy.

Not to mention my favorite hopeless debate of whether Paul McCartney was killed in 1968, and replaced with a double.

As a Rock and Roll Outlaw and Rebel, and drummer, I can honestly say the closest thing I have to a religion is Rock N Roll!

It has instilled in me a life long quest for the truth, for hidden meanings, a real love of defying authority, and provided me countless hours of entertainment and joy, as well as money, a way of life, and lifestyle, and romance and adventure.

If I got to pick the religion for the planet it would be Rock N Roll and Led Zeppelin would rule, according to my interpretation of Led Zeppelin lyrics and what they really meant of course!

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 11/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Personally I don't know if it was coincidence. If it was synchronicity that could be quite frightening.

The scariest thing about "Pax Americana", if it was more than coincidence, is that at our current stage, we are only in the middle of the story. I don't want to spoil how it ends. I will say I am a fan of the Mobile Infantry of Starship Troopers though.

I write the song that makes the whole world sing, I write the song of everything...

I write the song, I write the song.

I promise not to reveal the ending Mr. Boyd, wow, what the heck was I thinking!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I may choose to have it published one day. I think you might like it. Lots of allusions to Imperial Rome and the rise of an Imperator.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Alethea

No one has ever said it would be easy! If they did that was a likely a lie, yet it’s not really that hard either.

It is our propensity to accept lies that are convenient to us that makes telling the truth, and searching for the truth at times a dangerous thing.

The Christian Cross is in many ways (likely all ways) metaphorical in that we are all crossing from one world to the next, one life to the next.

In many ways we are born full of hope and optimism, joy and laughter, and then for many of us, because we have allowed ourselves to be lied to in creating a world of artificial scarcity and deprivation, slavery and fear, a harsh existence literally beats us down, by beating down that hope and optimism, and bringing us so many occasions and circumstances that call for tears and sorrow, instead of joy and laughter.

Grow up, get serious, stop joking around, act your age, don’t you realize how important this is.

The stage is now set for a lie!

Robbed of our natural propensity to be social and jovial, focused on the gravity of some imagined crisis or dilemma purposefully made, to unite us in some obscene lie, we now must be all the things we really weren’t born to be.

Be a good soldier, be a good worker, scale that wall, climb that hill, swim that moat, attack, attack, kill or be killed!

Kind of makes some of us wish there was a revolving door on the womb.

So life, tragically for many of us, becomes a process of letting go, letting go of hopes and dreams, loved ones, cherished possessions and treasures, and learning to deal with and accept lies, heartache and sorrow, until at last we sadly all to often realize…what is it we are doing this to ourselves for, I am ready to cross.

How is it the typical Monarch of England is still dawdling along at the age of 100, and we are dropping like flies in our 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s?

What have they got going on that we don’t?

A real life! Where scarcity, deprivation, isolation, and irrelevance, pressure, and fears, are nearly non-existence, and that makes a big difference.

I know some members probably question my inclination to sometimes resort to childish humor and silliness in the occasional post, but the truth is, I am an old soul, but young at heart.

Life has tried to beat me down, oh has it, but, I take a perverse delight in not letting it get the best of me, and being able to maintain a certain flippancy and childish irreverence to it at times.

When you can do that, the truth gets easier to handle, easier to swallow, and easier to speak too, because well, its all just fun and games until someone looses an eye, and then sorry is never enough!

The trick is, is just keeping your eyes, and wits and sense of humor about you, and finding an enthusiasm that makes the serious not so serious, and in my humble opinion you then are seriously ready to take anyone or anything on in your quest for the truth.

The age old adage of the Horse Thief should always be considered, they can only hang you once!

The path of truth is not an easy one, but it is an honest one!

Thanks.

You're a interesting character.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah I wrote an expose on this New Religion back in 2000 -- nonduality.com...

The Actual Matrix Plan

A great book on this topic is the Stargate Conspiracy by Prince and Picknett.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

They say wanderers often do not wake up to the illusion of life, which indicate they are not perfect individuals, but nevertheless posses the innate will to empower humanity. The only problem, I see with higher souls and their ability to be the utmost effective is the fact that their still subjected to being manipulated, and entrapped within the negative social complexes that exist in the general collective currently. In order to evolve another soul you will have to evolve your self, which require bypassing the negative constructs society has as of now, and then you can endeavor to evolve others. So I doubt it's a lack of love and compassion.

The big pitfall for the Wanderer is getting caught up in the sentient experiences and the ties that bind. Being a dedicated Child of Sorrow is not an easy task. The burden is great, as is the longing at times, to develop those ties that bind, so in essence you’re Wandering and sometimes the Wondering that comes along with it, comes at least temporarily to an end.

However for most the desire to be loved, will never long outweigh the desire to share love, to heal, and to nurture, and while they very well might lament the lack of a solid earthly place in return, and the semblance of ‘normalcy’ they envy in others, that abundance of love to share, will cause most of them to eventually awake from the illusion of life.

The Universe itself will not actually allow a Wanderer with a critical mission to remain submerged in the illusion of life for long, but will act accordingly to separate any ties that bind through circumstance.

Because 4th, 5th, and 6th, density souls are still evolving themselves, they too might be used in ways unknown to them to create synergy through their interactions to accomplish their real missions.

One thing is for certain there is little reason to catch and keep a fish to small and undeveloped, and its wise to release it back into the water, but seeing that it finds its way to food and nourishment and an ideal environment to grow is another thing entirely.

Many of course believe and contend that some of the Powers that Be are purposefully causing such negativity and chaos to force people to sicken of it, grow, change, adapt and respond in different ways.

Lessons abound and we all learn and teach in different ways, utilizing different styles, with the eventual outcome of helping people find the path back to the source and the one.

Ultimately temptations abound, but those who do know instinctively and intuitively that there is something more to all this, and those who know because the universe has actually directly explained itself to them, do need to understand that the actual events that brought them here to manifest are in fact about to happen, and to find their centers and resolve, and not let their sacrifice and risks in manifesting here to help be in vein or come up short.

It’s hard not to fear and be apprehensive of these events, and or to wish for things to be different or a different and easier path, but none of us, should allow ourselves to be ruled by these things, or to allow those doubts to dissuade us from doing our level best, to help as many people in a timely way, up and out, and beyond, when the time comes.

The time is coming my friend.

That is part of the problem, that temptation to revel in the sentient and the physical in the final days and hours will be immense.

After all not every place in the Universe has Pizza and Fat Burgers.

Thanks so much for continuing to share your knowledge and wisdom my friend. We all must function in many and multiple roles, but I do urge you to devote as much of yourself to your primary one as you can. You will as can we all help to make a true difference.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I may choose to have it published one day. I think you might like it. Lots of allusions to Imperial Rome and the rise of an Imperator.

You are an excellent writer Mr. Boyd, it's always interesting and a pleasure to read what you take the time to share.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think chronology is a consideration for the New World Order, should it actually exist, or rather, should some group of elites want it to exist and choose to implement it. The establishment of a single World Religion would suggest the subsequent invalidation of the already established religions of the world.

Not an easy task, destroying people's faith in God. It would take generations, and I believe that if there were a cataclysmic world war that would help usher in a New World Order, it would be a direct result of an attempt to dismantle various dominant world religions.

So then, the new religion would be the horse, and the war would be the cart in this case. Of course, there would be the holdouts, the stragglers who would cling to the old beliefs and tenets of faith, and that would of course be unacceptable to a New World Order, whose order of business is the elimination of faith in God. The New World Order would want to create an atmosphere of incredulity toward the remaining religious, allowing society at large to ostracize the leftovers, causing impotence and obsolescence, until all the leftovers were dead.

From the point of view of the NWO, I think the perfect religion would be one where the society were completely dependent on the oligarchy, to the point of worship. Undying loyalty, unbending faith, and resulting undeniable dependence by the people on their masters. So no religion at all, really. More a planned communist/atheist hegemony. In fact, I think 'One World Religion', as we look ahead to it, is a misnomer. A religion isn't really a religion unless there are non-believers, and a 'non-religion' system eliminates the possibility for incidence of infidelity. There would only be 'undesirables' and other political dissidents.

From MY point of view, the idea of a world religion is exactly the same, in that I believe the only possibility for world religion is no religion at all. Just like a point in every direction is like no point at all. I am not an atheist, and I am not an agnostic, and I have very pointed views on 'God'. I believe God exists, but does not require worship or obedience - merely existence.

My view of a highly functioning future for the human race is loosely Roddenberrian in nature, where the collected efforts of humanity outweigh the endeavors and aspirations of the individual.

As far as my personal beliefs in God specifically, I think we, as humans, are far removed from the purpose intended (read: imagined) by The Great Idea. I believe we are already a part of a New World Order, but more on the scale of a New Galaxian, or new Universal Order, and we are currently subjugated by Powers That Be on a much larger scale than our current understanding.

In essence, I believe in the Spirit. I believe that the Spirit is a small part of a collective. I believe that the Exiverse is nothing more than a collection of ideas and imaginings created by the spirit, or it's individual sub-parts. At one time, Spirit was one, and like a cell, has split and/or replicated over time. And like the atom, may split likewise or combine to create new and different 'Ideas' of spirit.

I believe that the Exiverse is a construct of imaginings and ideas that is constructed on an framework of ubiquitous underlying 'energy' (for lack of a better word), and that all matter and energy is a type of projection of will and desire in a holographic form.

Through the ages, since the divergence of Spirit into the Exiverse, new and different, and sometimes opposing ideas and imaginings have been created, leading to strife and disagreement among the sub-parts. Ego and imagined superiority, the essence of survival evolved. Through this process, the sub-parts of Spirit deny the fact that they are part of the same. All according to plan.

My beliefs necessitate nihilism, minus the bad attitude usually attributed to Nihilists. We humans are product of strife. Indirectly not our own strife, but the strife of our spiritual ancestors and contemporaries. We're locked in this world, in these physical bodies for a short time, and we use them for what we can physically, but we strive to come together once again at some time in the future. Until that time, we may get lost, become confused, and lose sight of what's important. We will create, and we will destroy, give and take life, and express our ideas and imaginings to the Exiverse just as we always have.

We are exactly where we are supposed to be. Always.

Back to Earth now, I just hope that, even in the event that my beliefs are complete crap, we can still strive to come together - to realize that the individual is a small part of the whole, and to act accordingly.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by DeltaChaos]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join