It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

"Mensa" constellation

Table Mountain is the only terrestrial feature to give its name to a constellation—Mensa, meaning The Table. The constellation is seen in the Southern Hemisphere, below Orion, around midnight in mid-July. It was named by the French astronomer Nicolas de Lacaille during his stay at the Cape in the mid eighteenth century.
heres an interesting link on the geology of Table Mountain

I know we cant class 11 july as mid july but the world cup final will be held on that day.
I know i have set myself up big time with this thread and i knew i would recieve ridicule, but i am adamant that South Africa Hosting the world cup could change everything as we know it.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

en.wikipedia.org...

According to wikipedia, it seems likely.

Also, could you clarify that Jazz? What do you imply has happened of relevance? My history is a bit rusty.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If disclosure is bound to happen secretly around or within the WC 2010, than surely, such secrecy is governed by the very lobby who profits from an event of WC. Now unless, the lobby has planned to interrupt for an hour during an opening ceremony than I may agree with the OP, however, I do not see abolishment of the WC. People will carry on, the hysteria surrounding UFOs may only shock them for a minute or so. Perhaps, the public may mistake the the event as a folly.

[edit on 4/11/2010 by krystalice]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Theres nothing secretly about this, secretly is probably way off here. If im right then the Disclosure may not even be needed. If what i think happens, then its gonna happen wether those that have held us in the dark for so long like it or not. Given the history of SA, Table Mountain and the continent itself. Table Mountain has enough history to keep you busy for a while.

Also the geology which ties nicely to the sudden breakthroughs with graphene.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As I have already stated. I do think your OP is interesting even if I don't believe it will come to pass.

I must admit, as someone who was born, raised in South Africa the implications were just too funny for me not to write down the potential outcomes of such an event.

The below analysis of what would be in store for any aliens is all said in Jest. Please take with a grain of salt.

In the event of Alien Disclosure at the 2010 Soccer World Cup South Africa

June 10th. Day before D-DAY.

In a previously improbable scenario, an alien craft punches through earths atmosphere in the southern hemisphere and comes hurtling in a fiery cloud of smoke and gas towards Cape Town, where it hovers and then docks on the city's famous Table Mountain.

Despite being surrounded in a glowing aura/corona and an unmistakeable humming sound Capetonians don't even notice it. As everything has an aura and it is no secret that table mountain is composed of large quantities of quartz making it the continents biggest amplifier of Positive energy capetonians are far too positive to notice something as mundane as a space ship. The humming sounds are explained by the 3 or 4 different trance parties happening on the mountain at the time.

June 11th World Cup begins:

In it's haste to make the opening ceremony in Johannesburg the craft speeds off.

It's terrestrial drive engine, used for planetary surface propulsion is a highly evolved form of the internal combustion engine, and ejects an as yet unheard of gas that solidifies in earths atmosphere to a remarkably beautiful and useful mineral solid which quickly becomes highly valuable as jewelry despite it's potential for limitless and clean energy called space-klippe.

En route to Johannesburg the craft collides with other seemingly advanced transport modules known to the locals as the minibus or “black” taxi. Quickly Adapting this technolgy, by the time it reaches the stadium the craft is holding 30 persons over the maximum capacity stated on the official operators guide, there's always room for 1 more

After the match, the aliens return to find their vehicle propped up on paint cans and bricks and all landing gear, sound equipment, and valuables inside the craft are stolen.

The aliens decide to lay low in Jozi for a day, using the time to repair their craft.

June 12th – World Cup day 2

Rumours begin to circulate of strange footage and even stranger reports occuring during yesterdays game.
Farmers and residents of the Karoo begin collecting Space-klippe
Capetonians begin to compare notes of “those weird looking foreigners” with the cool sound system.

June 13th Germany vs Australia

Having repaired their craft the Aliens head for Durban to watch their old friends the Germans play Australia.

A road rage incident on the N1 leaves one visitor with a black eye. And causes the others to ensure the doors are always locked.

They are stopped and fined near Pietermaritzburg for speeding. Natal has a strict Zero tolerance attitude towards traffic control. Traffic cops report is never seen as the fine was payed on the spot (bribed)
Aliens meet local surfer who introduces them to earths favourite plant in the form of Durban Poison
Aliens miss Germany VS Australia game. Instead they can be found in the local Nandos enjoying an extended lunch and extolling the virtues of Zol.

June 12th -Again

Having missed 2 games in a row, the aliens decide to use the crafts time travel capabilities to go back to the England VS America game at Rustenberg stadium the day before.

They materialise in a poor rural area. While checking co-ordinates and directions they are surprised by a gang who hijack their craft. 1 Alien is shot and killed. The rest flee.
The slain alien is quickly sold to a local Sangoma (Witch doctor) who recognises the entity from secret knowledge. The Sangoma pays R20 000 (£1800) for the alien cadaver which is cut up and sold for Muti (medicine) which can cure any ailment known to man

[edit on 11-4-2010 by da_ruse]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The aliens finally make it to the game. Scared, tired and p****d off they opt for full disclosure as to their presence and warn mankind that our current course will result in catastrophe for the planet, it's people and it's life. American and British fans and delegates cheer. South Africans fans and delegates accuse the aliens of Neocolonialism and trying to scare them away from the resources of the country so that the aliens can exploit them and oppress Africans.

Julius Malema starts singing kill the aliens. Crowds gather. A car tyre is found and covered in diesel before attempts to force it over the aliens shoulders. The aliens raise there middle finger to the cameras and disappear.

June 13th – July 13th
World cup continues as if nothing ever happened while DeBeers silently goes about ensuring an international law is passed making all the highly valuable and now common free energy minerals known as space-klippe the sole property of DeBeers NO MATTER who finds them, where they are found and how they are found.

June 14th
With the world cup finally over, the whole thing is attributed to a political conspiracy by the west to prevent Africa from self. determination.

If you are already in possession of one of these magical rocks you will get a visit from someone explaining it all to you and how you are now holding goods stolen from DeBeers.

Julius Malema becomes president.
Brazil wins the World Cup,
Capetonians finally realise they have had close encounters of the third kind, but seeing as the media has already shown images of these Extraterrestrials they go back to karmicly worshiping Table mountain through the esoteric rituals of trance parties.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by da_ruse

Qaulity.

Humour and the ability to laugh is the human races greatest attributes.

Thank you for cheering me up when I really needed it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

It's a pleasure. I could've gone on and on but I realised it would get lengthy and I didnt want to Hijack this guys thread. Or get accused of trolling.

I had to skip Bloemfontein, Brandy and cokes, drunk driving, weapons caches, all wildlife and was still working on a Mark Shuttleworth cameo.

I think they would have a very hard time in SA just because they would have to fight for attention amongst the 40 or so other "Aliens" in the country.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mods please delete this thread many thanks

All further replies please to
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Righto not long now, June 11th- July 11th.

Im convinced that this world cup will be remembered for many reasons, some unimagineable. I hope that i am so way off on this but i dont think so, not this time. Sometimes i even wonder will we actually get to the Final of the World Cup.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The world-cup finale would be a great moment for disclosure.....especially if the final will be Brasil vs The Netherlands...half the world will be watching. The entire Netherlands anyway..........

Just imagine those guys kicking the ball over the field and a few players are lookin upward and then more and more players, the cameras would be pointed upward anf there it is a gigantic UFO bigger than the stadium.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by zatara]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Im not too sure but im sure the date i seen before on a thread on here said that july 11th was the date for an eclipse? I may be wrong though but pretty sure, but, it just so happens to be the final date. I`ll check back.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Of course, July 11th...the day England regains the crown of World Champions of the greatest sport on earth, much to the chagrin of those evil reptillians Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by da_ruse

The humming sounds are explained by the 3 or 4 different trance parties happening on the mountain at the time.

Which I would probably be attending!

En route to Johannesburg the craft collides with other seemingly advanced transport modules known to the locals as the minibus or “black” taxi. Quickly Adapting this technolgy, by the time it reaches the stadium the craft is holding 30 persons over the maximum capacity stated on the official operators guide, there's always room for 1 more

Oh so true! My stomach hurts.... This is the funniest piece of work I've ever read!

I didnt want to Hijack this guys thread.

No pun intended I bet...

[edit on 21/04/10 by jinx880101]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

speaking of flights, BA having a hard time at the mo? Lots of grounded planes? Also SA route?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This would be a great time for disclosure. Any day IMO is a good time for me. The breakdown of events for those days is pretty hilarious BTW. What if the Galactic Cup was going on and they show up to play and cant cause we didn't get the memo? You think they'd be mad right?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm sorry, I might be a bit slow right now- It's quite late, but I have no clue what you are talking about.....

Maybe the new airport? I haven't been following the news for the last week or so.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Everything that i see seems to strengthen my belief that the world cup is infact the stage for UFO disclosure.

You're being serious, aren't you.

Considering disclosure of intelligent ET life would be the single most important moment in human history, I hardly think it would need the World Cup to draw attention.

Honestly, some of the imagination on display on this board exceeds that of H.G Wells or Art Clarke...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think the OP is definitely onto something.

In order for Disclosure to happen, the world has to be united in some way. Whether it be a negative event (terrorism) or a positive event (World Cup) the world's consciousness must be united for a big moment, so that's why I think the OP is onto something.

I sense it too. Something BIG is about to happen and the World Cup may be it.

Let me explain why:

2001: A Space Odyssey - We see a black monolith. As we know, Buzz Aldrin has been going around saying how Mars' moon Phobos has a monolith on it.

2010: The Year We Make Contact - The sequel to 2001 is just as equally important as 2001. In the movie we see Roy Scheider throughout the movie and he meets that 2001 character.... He says "Something wonderful" [is about to happen]... Also in the movie... Jupiters loses it's stripes as we learn.
Jupiter loses a stripe It is happening now. At the end of the movie we see hundreds and hundreds of black monoliths floating through space, literally all streaming out. This I believe is meant to represent the big day, the day of DECLOAKINGS, DISCLOSURE, the whole she'bang.

How Arthur C. Clarke knew this is just stunning. Really stunning.

And to add to this, the District 9 movie speaks for itself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join