It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Indeed. And if you read in one other thread here at ATS about some friend of MLKJr. talking about 2012 events and 2010, with information from the GFL Council of Twelve, he talks that 2010 will either be Disclosure or Financial World Collapse...I think both... There will be a Disclosure on Phobos - Moon of Mars with the Monolith this September by ESA. In Denver there will be a public poll regarding an establishement of an ET comission this august, Russians will be talking about something related to space this October...The Visitor passport in the show "V" ends in November 2010...there is supposed to be a terrorist attack around June 23rd..or something big around Jully 11th...NASA found bacteria on Titan..which seem to be alive...Bilderberg are having a meeting in a few days...It's all..I just don't know how to put it..connect the dots? You'd have to be naive to think nothing is coming...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Be careful what you wish for

most people want to know if we are alone or not, I think it's a human desire obvious to most but always tantalisingly beyond confirmation, it's like a lesson we learnt or an experience we once had a long time ago, it's like a reunification more than a confirmation.

I have a personal feeling that a benevolent society would introduce themselves slowly, slowly, and be more incognito.

A malevolent society I imagine would play out the scenario of appearing at a major event or over the White house etc etc...

"Disclosure" hopefully will be done in a nice calm manner rather than our airspace full of ET flying machines

I would # myself and that ain't no lie

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The only aliens in south africa during the world cup are the utterly reprehensible, moraly retarded filth that are the England football team, and any player in the tournament who gets paid more than a shelf stacker at asda for doing what amounts to playing a game for a living. Incapable of being faithful to thier women, others so ridden in testosterone that they will get drunk on overpriced booze and smash someones face in for a lark , then get off with no charge due to having a top lawyer, and in doing so are bloody TERRIBLE role models for thier young fans. Im not a terrorist, but I would bloody well love to send them all to hell.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The only way we can be certain is if they start calling the World Cup the "Worlds Cup" in the next few days. Then right after the opening ceremonies, BAM MASS-DISCLOSURE!

A couple spaceships fly down and an alien soccer team runs out onto the pitch and starts warming up. Everyone in the stadium would already be pretty rowdy and buzzed for the opening match. So, it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Everyone on Earth would look at each other for a couple seconds dazed and confused then start screaming their heads off for their country and world.

The winner gets a huge gold cup, and according to many, aliens love gold just as much as we do, so we can be sure they will bring their A team.

And if you want to get really technical for the reason the "Worlds Cup" is being played in South Africa it is because everyone in the crowd blows on those damn horns the whole game. Well other than annoying the opposing team to defeat, there is actually an out of this world purpose for them. The sound of all those Vuvuzelas will help calm the alien's nerves and make them feel at home because they did just travel extremely far to get knocked out in the first round and are very shy creatures at heart.

Go USA! Go Greys! Boo Reptilians!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

So your not a football fan then?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You all seem to have started to see it from a different light now? There`s too many coincidences with the Bible, prophecies, ancient alien, egyptian and so on and so on?
Whats the current situations with the celestlial neighbours including our Sun?
Im not even going to insult your intelligences by going into Revelations and the similarities of late?
The South Africa World Cup will be an event to remember, maybe a fresh start for each and every one of us.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
The only aliens in south africa during the world cup are the utterly reprehensible, moraly retarded filth that are the England football team, and any player in the tournament who gets paid more than a shelf stacker at asda for doing what amounts to playing a game for a living. Incapable of being faithful to thier women, others so ridden in testosterone that they will get drunk on overpriced booze and smash someones face in for a lark , then get off with no charge due to having a top lawyer, and in doing so are bloody TERRIBLE role models for thier young fans. Im not a terrorist, but I would bloody well love to send them all to hell.

Forgive me but I cant get the link between "aliens" and the utterly reprehensible, morally retarded filth that are the England football team

are you Scottish?

I don't follow the personalities, I don't expect anyone to be perfect either, it would be nice to have everything in the world the way you want It but you can't... It is what It is... take the weight off your shoulders and concentrate on what you admire and not what you hate.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Jazz10, with your permission, may I start a new thread connecting everything from Arthur C Clarke's 2001 movies to real events in the world backing it up with real evidence I have gathered.

And when you started this thread, it really came together in my head, so I want to thank you.

It's funny how life plays out sometimes, they say it's an extremely long screenplay that we have all co-written together to bring about the most wonderful change ever.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Yes, i have no problem whatso ever. Im convinced that we are very close to something very big.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Heres another interesting news topic. I dont know wether it calls for a
or a
because this story is of significance in itself.
news.sky.com... 006115642323?lpos=World_News_First_Article_Region_World_Cup_0&lid=ARTICLE_15642323_World_Cup_2010%3A_South_Africa_Reveals_Secret_Weapon_In_The_Shape_O f_The_Vuvuzela_Horn_Instrument
[edit on 6-6-2010 by jazz10]

[edit on 6-6-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The link doesn't work mate, you may want to have a look at it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think the 2012 Olympics makes much more sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

So what do you make of that story jazz10?

it's 9am here but I can't seem to link that story with Disclosure lol

[edit on 6-6-2010 by galactictuan]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Indeed. And if you read in one other thread here at ATS about some friend of MLKJr. talking about 2012 events and 2010, with information from the GFL Council of Twelve, he talks that 2010 will either be Disclosure or Financial World Collapse...I think both... There will be a Disclosure on Phobos - Moon of Mars with the Monolith this September by ESA. In Denver there will be a public poll regarding an establishement of an ET comission this august, Russians will be talking about something related to space this October...The Visitor passport in the show "V" ends in November 2010...there is supposed to be a terrorist attack around June 23rd..or something big around Jully 11th...NASA found bacteria on Titan..which seem to be alive...Bilderberg are having a meeting in a few days...It's all..I just don't know how to put it..connect the dots? You'd have to be naive to think nothing is coming...

I'm willing to bet the farm that none of that happens, and also that you'll have perfect excuses as to why it didn't.

"NASA found bacteria on Titan"? That's news to me...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I hope this is not a clue as to how the SA world cup will start and finish. Surely the security is way off here?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Theres other footage else where and it just looks like chaos.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I have absolutely no fear whatsoever that security arrangements, like most other arrangements in South Africa, are going to be a complete farce.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I have a problem with the pack mentality which football breeds, the violence without sense, the fury without target. I wish they could play the sport without the attitude and thats all. They make me sick.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thanks for that post, i didn't get too many links when i searched last night, or pictures.

I did a thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Now who seen this one coming?
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Really? Hand on heart? No i thought not.

Im certain that this event is "The Event" that will pave the way, one way or another.
And no one expected this did they? The Dates

spaceweather.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Now who seen this one coming?
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Really? Hand on heart? No i thought not.

Im certain that this event is "The Event" that will pave the way, one way or another.
And no one expected this did they? The Dates

spaceweather.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by jazz10]

Snoop Dogg is the star of that advert

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join