It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just watched the South Africa vs. Mexico opening game.

Guess what I SAW after the match behind the commentators.

A light flashed in the sky, like a shooting star or something.

I wonder if anybody else saw it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I was watching the match too. Didn't see what you are describing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would like to make this very clear here on in, things are happening people and happening now. Ive mentioned the Revelations? The trumpets? Well here we are, please take a little time to read my following reply but until then please look at the thread titles atleast.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
After reading the opening post I find it very difficult to believe S.A is being used as a world stage disclosure of aliens event.

I've been reading this site for a while and it seems like anything is grounds for a New World Order.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePope

ThePope? How fitting, but you seem very unfamiliar with Revelations? It cant be sheer coincidence that whats going on now, relates to this?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm sorry, I just want to be sure about this point:

The trumpets? You mean the vuvuzelas? The plastic thing?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
(double post)

[edit on 11/6/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If they had the last world cup in Asia to give the market for football a boost in those countries, it only makes sense for them to go on the same model in Africa. Next up, India or Russia/Croatia.

They just use the world cup to market the great game nowadays to large populations, for market penetration (getting new viewers and new people interested).

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I agree that these World Cup venues would be a great place to stage something big. However something like full alien disclosure has an incredibly slim chance of happening.

A more likely event to occur would be something terror related such as a bombing or bomb scare at the very least.

As much as I'd love to have the world aknowledge that there is life beyond our own planet I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Humans can barely get along with each other let alone interstellar beings who must have technology vastly superior to our own. Not to mention any type of germs or viruses that they might carry. It would be like the Europeans meeting Native Americans again except this time on a global scale.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
jazz10, you haven't noted that Nelson Mandela's great granddaughter was killed in car "ACCIDENT". (year right lol)

This further proves that Disclosure will happen and the dark factions are doing whatever they can to cause havoc and chaos as they leave the stage.

Nelson Mandela is a man that will unite the people, what better way to prevent him from doing that than to say.. I don't know... kill his great grand-daughter.

Maybe Mandela was going do announce Disclosure himself, or possibly 'hint' at it, but they said 'go ahead buddy, do it if you want your family harmed'. This may be the reason why she was killed.

It's only a matter of time before everything gets laid out, all the emperors will be shown without their clothes.

And to add to that, Wikileaks should release their promised 'history-making stuff" pretty soon.

Benjamin Fulford's latest postings have confirmed that "SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN". And that the American people and the people of the world will have something REAL to celebrate come Independence Day.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I don't think South Africa will be the revealing nation.

I think the US will be the revealing nation, when those who have knowledge stop lying and disclose that knowledge.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

please, why wont u make some scripts for hollywood ... I really think it would be something out of this world

commonn man ... everything is possible in my opinion, but you sure are forcing it

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'll see all you guy at the 'ITOLDJASO' party.

Drinks are on me.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
One request from any that are interested in this thread
"please read Revelations"
I`ll go into detail later on but you will find many coincidences?
South Africa ?Angel with rainbow around his head? How fitting rainbow nation, now come on, i dont want to have to make you all see but you must see for yourselves, please open your eyes and believe what you feel.
The time is now.
The next event may be something falling to earth affecting water.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
just got insider information: aliens were about to land on soccer city but then they heard those vuvuzelas and realized what a bunch of morons humans are.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Stop giving hints and tell us everything you think. You think an asteroid will come or what? Though I enjoy the idea of Disclosure at the WC and there are some weird things happening along with some strange and interesting predictions for the upcoming days and months, this is getting a bit silly.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

You really want to know what i think? Give me a little time i will be back but will remind you that dont know relevations?
Bare with me here.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, the World Cup is here and - so far - no disclosure.

But I'm watching Argentina v Nigeria and I believe I've identified a couple of aliens - one on the pitch and one by the sideline. Messi and Maradona are players from another planet.

C'mon England! Good bye Yanks!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I'll pick up a keg and cups Who's got jello shots?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
jazz10, the new US dollar bills are meant to represent the new 'rainbow' currency when the new financial system is set up.

Disclosure 95% chance will happen during World Cup.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join