Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
A while back now i made a thread regarding the SA World Cup and asked why?
Why South Africa?
Over the recent months i have wondered why.
Everything that i see seems to strengthen my belief that the world cup is infact the stage for UFO disclosure.
Im actually begining to wonder if the world cup will actually even take place at all and also if South Africa was actually chosen to possibly start something else. Could it be a decision made to strengthen the war on terrorism?
Here goes my explanation, please please bear with me.But first heres some links to get your mind ticking.
www.google.co.uk... +south+africa&ei=_kDAS-LZHKi80gSj0d2TCQ&usg=AFQjCNFGBD_0PZumAMrWndfhuAzEeAOW4g
edition.cnn.com...

business.blogs.cnn.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Are we currently being distracted from the actual importance of SA by the news that we are actually seeing and hearing daily.
I personally believe that we are all in for something big. You just have to look at the news involving the World Cup of recent.
Terrorist attacks and Ufo Contact
I`ll provide further links later. This is just the tip of the ice berg.
District 9, Jo-berg- city of Gold and the current gold bullion thats missing globally are all pointers to "ME" that we are missing the signs big time.

Almost forgot
www.youtube.com...
Rogue nations? One step closer?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There certainly is a lot of bad stuff going down in S.A. just now, and I would not like to be going there for the World Cup either.

As for the World Cup being in South Africa, well it does make sense that an African country be the host, considering football is huge there, and several of their nations have done very well in the World Cup over recent years.

The World cup will certainly take place, it will bring in too much $$$ not to.

If I was a betting man, I would bet all I had on the world Cup having Nothing to do with E.T.

g

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
WC has nothing to do with disclosure or aliens but football, SA is venue because of their history & only country in Africa able to host events like this (and pay some bribes to FIFA of course)

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is just about the World Cup - it is about sports - and people loving to play sports.

I say good luck to everyone involved.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Im not disputing the fact that SA would be a good host and that football in SA is of great importance. But could there be a hidden agenda that even they dont even know about?
Something is definatly not what it seems here.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I cannot see disclosure coming in my life, humans just are not ready for it.

But an interesting idea.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
There certainly is a lot of bad stuff going down in S.A. just now, and I would not like to be going there for the World Cup either.

just read an article a while ago
that ticket sales are nowhere near
what they have been in past.
They can't give them away ... lol

I also think it has been discovered that Al Queda
was planning an attack there as well and it has
scared everybody off.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I cannot see disclosure coming in my life, humans just are not ready for it.

I can't speak for everybody but I can say

I am ready for disclosure however

I may not be ready for the way
my government has mis-handled
the subject matter or what it has done
to Alien species. You know the American
government, they would screw up a perfectly
good wet dream.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Why can't this be about people loving to play football?

The world has always been hard to understand - I say let us be glad that some people still want to play sport.

And if the world ends tomorrow, there is nothing we can do about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I know what the world cup is about im just putting what i think. Im not saying that this is not important clearly i havent made myself clear at all or have i?
Maybe a start point is exactly how is table mountain flat then work from there?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

jazz, sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to.

All I am saying is forget the end of the world and enjoy the sport, ok?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
While i understand what the op is saying i tend to disagree with the disclosure theory. My personal take on it is that Julius Malema will use the world cup to cause havoc. For instance the England v USA game on june 12th will provide him with an opportunity to kill as many people as he can and the blame will fall on Al qaeda. Hes starting to remind me of Idi Amin. I can see this world cup being cancelled shortly after it starts.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by jazz10

jazz, sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to.

All I am saying is forget the end of the world and enjoy the sport, ok?

End of the world? i never said anything about end of the world?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hey, I`m not sure on this, but it could be that these people, like me, didn`t look at any of your links. Or maybe they didn`t look at all of them. I would recommend laying out your whole theory in your post and have the links there for those who may want to verify what your claiming or if they want to read the entire story or research more info. But honestly it`s kind of lazy to just post a link and then be like "see what i mean guys? and thats just the tip of the iceberg." and I`m sure it is interesting which is why i bother telling you this, but i have a good excuse for not visiting those links, im using my phone to access the net, and not a smartphone either. And if you`ve ever done this, you probably know how much of a hassle it is to load a page on a phone. Plus, how many extra pages will I have to load once I go to one of the links? Will all the info be right there on one page? Then I gotta back my way up to get back here to click your other links, and again and again and then come back here to post a comment? Sorry man, you have to TELL YOUR STORY, explain your theory! Now MAYBE if I get bored enough after going through some other threads, I`ll come back here and check to see if you`ve gotten your act together! Good day,Sir!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The day disclosure happens will be the end of the world.

That is just the way things go.

So don't ask for disclosure.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by grantbeed

just read an article a while ago
that ticket sales are nowhere near
what they have been in past.
They can't give them away ... lol

I also think it has been discovered that Al Queda
was planning an attack there as well and it has
scared everybody off.

Al Queda is a fictional militia made up by the tyranist country leaders of UK and America, i you think they are responsible for 911 and UK bombings then you need help.

This should not stop you from going to a World Cup, its nonsense. What is bombing 2 towers and knocking it down going to do and bombing a bus and a train? Anger us? well it has, its giving us ammunition to move to the east

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Don't forget they have come into the light shredding the darkness that ensrouded them. It is a beacon of hope for Africa and no where on earth would some kind of event have a bigger impact.

Not to mention that very large mining site around huge gold reserves which carbon dates back 300,000 years in the northern area of South Africa..

So who know's.. personally i believe 2012 summer olympics is the big one.
But sooner the better, the world is sick and it needs help.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

I laughed when they threatened the England vs USA game.. just because their countries are archaic and backwards does not mean we should be. The fans should go there and stick two fingers up to these "terrorists" the world has had enough of this pointless War on Terror a.k.a War for the Stargate

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I think more people should pay attention to what you suggest. I personally don't believe it's a farfetched theory, though I have to admit I liked your previous topic on this better. With all the remote places, etc., it made more sense. I will give you a possible hint: Do you have District 9? If so, skim through the movie and post back all of dates that appear in the film.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
intriguing stuff, i too have thought its a bit odd to hav the world cup in SA but its nice to know that i'm not the only one to think it's a little bit odd.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join