It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It has nothing to do with 'disclosure' and everything to do with FIFA being political correct and appointing the world cup to the sham that is'the rainbow nation'.

South Africa will resemble the shambles and horror that is Zimbabwe in two years time.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Ok, here you go:
ALL DATES FROM DISTRICT9:

1st June 1982
3rd June 1982
5th July 1982
8th September 2010
16th September 2010
8th November 2010 or 11th August 2010
13th August 2010
9th October 2010

OTHER INFO:
ET prawn planet has 7 moons.
Sanctuary Park - Alien Relocation Camp
MNU (Multi-National United)
ET prawn promises to return to Earth in 3 years -> 2013 or 2012
"A slice of summer" is a title on one of the newspapers.

Make of this all what you wish...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Great thread. I don't agree with all of what you say, specifically about aliens, but i think you're half right.

South Africa is quite central, or rather equally as far from everyone..
SWC is a problem, internal unrest, al qaeda, flu ... and aliens too?
Several very large new stadiums will be used.

The Southern African Large Telescope (SALT) would be a very nice contract for any country.

busrep.co.za story on how Telkom cannot even provide internet, it's faster to drive the data 200km, or something like that. The story is november 2009, i can't find any evidence that the cables have been laid. But this is in the karoo, a large desert with very good night skies, and matches a global "southern hemisphere telescope seading" that you probably have noticed too.

Personally i am scared of the flu thing. If there is something big, it would be that. Even a terror attack wouldn't be as globally significant as a european city, if you wish to consider a "terror" false flag. Any virus disseminated at the venues would be spread globally within a week (i guess). THAT knowledge alone scares me.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I see that what i was trying to say has started the thinking. I know that we are on the same wave length just by reading your replies.

Ive been trying to find the vid on you tube regarding the table mountain and the theories as to how its the way it is. The gold which just so happens jo-berg has a major significance.
Also something to do with those sumerian tablets that were recovered in the copper box. Im sure something had me thinking that the translation of the tablets or one of pointed some how in that direction.(dont hold me to that it may be another of my out the box theories)
Also regarding the centralised position of SA and the given time zones, hosting a major event will be more likely to be viewed by the public globally.

Forgot this to add.
If there was a possibility that there would be contact or disclosure either way, then there would have to be some sort of safeyt measures in place?
Now please bear with me here before you judge thanks

BUT
If things were to go, well pear shaped? maybe not the word but what better place?
It could be easily contained as its surrounded by sea? Then you come to where? The only place where another country is connected? Egypt.Leading to iraq etc etc. Somalia? Nearest place for ports?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The only other places that would limit collateral damage if things would turn bad is the UK and Australia.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Why Uruguay in 1930? Disclosure?

Why Italy in 1934? Disclosure?

Why France in 1938? Disclosure?

Why Brazil in 1950? Disclosure?

Why Switzerland in 1954? Disclosure?

Why Sweden in 1958? Disclosure?

...wait! I see a pattern forming here. Five World Cups were held in countries that either became Fascists, were invaded by Fascists, financed Fascists, or hosted fleeing Fascists after World War Two. That must mean FIFA is secretly run by Nazis! And that's why they are holding the World Cup in South Africa, it is an approval of Apartheid! There is going to be disclosure alright, of a world-wide Fourth Reich!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I realise that some will say "this old chestnut" but Im not talking about previous disclosure claims. I had wondered wether or not to share what i think may be possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Just found this here on ats.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why are you not seeing what im seeing here. I think i may be going nuts here.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Can you explain what you see?

I understand how important a WC can be for a country, all the riches and things it could bring for the people involved. Are you saying that governments are in cahoots with one another to stage a big event that will cancel the world cup?

This 'fake invasion' will spread a huge virus across the planet and because SA is located centrally to the world it will be the best place to start it?
Or are you saying that the spreading of an airborne virus around the world, the safest place will be SA?

It might be best to point to each theory and connect up the dots for people. FIFA are the hosts but why question South Africa's motive to host?

Are you questioning the event itself? that maybe the event is to smokescreen something bigger going down?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Heres something interesting.
District 9 was a segregated population?
Whats happening here?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Another coincidence, at a time like this?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
fifa basically have to go to an african country sooner or later just like they had to go to japan and south korea. i hyardly see what's so incredibly surprising about it. africa has been contributing teams to the world cup for a long time and many would argue that the ivory coast in recent years, especially the last world cup was a great team and has quite a few top players. if fifa ignored these sorts of countries forever it would become (even more) clear how corrupt fifa are. of the teams that are good from africa, south africa are one of the best and also one of the most developed and stable. it still has countless problems but fifa had to go sooner or later and sa is pretty much the obvious choice right now. it's not some incredible thing or unbelievable scenario, just fifa trying to show it's not ignoring africa again.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I really can't see how you are reading articles in the media and linking them to the world cup and UFO disclosure.

Perhaps you could explain thoroughly how you are coming up with these ideas as it seems myself and many others are in a "wtf" status trying to figure out just how exactly you've arrived at these conclusions as you haven't given us much to go off apart from links and your idea. We need to know the "WHY's" and "HOW's"

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry to sound so harsh, and as much as i'd like this to come true. It also has to be 1 of the dumbest conspiracies / predictions i've read in a long time!

Why not choose SA? An event like this can only be a good thing for a 3rd world country, think of the money that will be made through it. It might have some security issues but every country will get its time to host the World Cup at some point.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Originally posted by jazz10

Ive been trying to find the vid on you tube regarding the table mountain and the theories as to how its the way it is. The gold which just so happens jo-berg has a major significance.

Ok you got me on why the "moontain" is flat and it's too late for me to go geography researching now but you will probably find it has to do with continental drift or something. SA is on a shield plate now (which makes it tectonically stable), and has been for a good few million years but this wasn't always the case see The great rift valley. Now we're talking pangea times here. Despite what many a Capetonian might think after a heavy night out and a bit too much of The electric Mountain Spinach it is not used for spaceship landings.

As for Joburg and Gold. Well good old Jozi as we like to call her lies slap bang in the middle of the worlds oldest and if I am not mistaken biggest meteor crater along with Pretoria. So that might have had something to do with the gold fields. Either by exposing mineral rich layers or magnetism or maybe the meteor that hit was heavily made up of gold ore.

Forgive me if I understood this one wrong it was kind of confusing:

Forgot this to add.
If there was a possibility that there would be contact or disclosure either way, then there would have to be some sort of safeyt measures in place?
Now please bear with me here before you judge thanks

BUT
If things were to go, well pear shaped? maybe not the word but what better place?
It could be easily contained as its surrounded by sea? Then you come to where? The only place where another country is connected? Egypt.Leading to iraq etc etc. Somalia? Nearest place for ports?

South Africa is not surrounded by sea. True it is mostly surrounded by sea but we border many other countries to the north.
As for coming to where? "The only place where another country is connected? Egypt.Leading to iraq etc etc. Somalia? Nearest place for ports?"
Do you think Africa is one country and South Africa just the Southern tip of it? I'm sorry to disapoint you buddy but Africa is a continent filled with lots of other countries between us and Egypt. As for ports. Try Maputo in Mozambique or the skeleton coast in Nambia or just look at a map of Africa and start counting.

Sorry man don't mean to be bashing you if I understood your post wrong. But if indeed that is what you meant. tut tut. Back to geography for you then.

As far as the rest of the OP goes, why not?

now that it looks like i've bashed you I will add some fuel that might excite you.

1. Go back to my comment about the meteor and consider

A) South Africa is constantly turning up treasures of early human ancestry see Mrs Ples and I know they have just found a new one that is supposedly older I believe (Haven't read the article yet but you can search it)

B) Despite the early human ancestry some it could be argued that Southern Africa was one of the very last places that migrating Homo Sapiens settled. (very recently when compared to Mid East and the Med)

2. Superstitious African culture is Replete with stories of Inyoko or Snake men as is used in this Eskom (electricity provider) advert:Eskom Ad
These superstitions have been picked up by David Icke who now has total faith in the ravings of an old Witch Docter by the name o' Credo Mutwa.

3. After you have seen some of the Characters to be found in busy SA you would realise that no one will notice. -

-sorry it's very late and I ran out of steam. Tommorow I will give you an analysis of exaclty what would happen if there was disclosure in SA. And how it will affect our daily lives

[edit on 10-4-2010 by da_ruse]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The South African World Cup IS Exactly That!

No UFO Disclosure Of Anykind Whatsoever!

It's The Host Country For World Cup Football Nothing More!

No Wonder Ufo Believers Are /Thought To Be Loonys With Crap Like This!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Right, obviously creating this thread has been a big mistake on my part due to not setting it out clear enough, or from a different perspective.
Yes i do realise that SA is a country and overall Africa is a continent. So thanks for pointing that out.
A question before i start.... How large and how many links are you allowed to place to create a thread?
If you are struggling to see what i am getting at here then i will start over and do this as well as i possibly can.

NOTE:
Please dont comment regarding the FACT that SA hosting the World Cup has many positive reasons. That is blatantly obvious. I know that and i know you all do to. So lets not insult eachothers intelligence. This is a conspiracy site, although i dont quite call this a conspiracy i consider it more along the lines of a "Global Event which has the capacity to change everything"
I want you all to "imagine" that what i put either in this thread or a new one regardig the same topic is possible and try to see the relation to the event that i think may happen.
Im not saying "End of the world" here.
Im adamant that South Africa World Cup is the Stage.
It could be Disclosure, it could be something else.
And yes i do realise there is a football tournament due to start where we are about to witness trully amazing things. Please dont state the obvious. Many thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just thought I'd share.

I don't necessarily agree your hypothesis, but I just find this video rather intriguing.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"Mensa" constellation

Table Mountain is the only terrestrial feature to give its name to a constellation—Mensa, meaning The Table. The constellation is seen in the Southern Hemisphere, below Orion, around midnight in mid-July. It was named by the French astronomer Nicolas de Lacaille during his stay at the Cape in the mid eighteenth century.
heres an interesting link on the geology of Table Mountain
www.google.co.uk... &q=geology+of+table+mountain+&ei=edPBS5S-BZm60gS1ofSkCQ&usg=AFQjCNGTWQsrmAx8T0fYndK867O-V5rePg
Graphite?
www.sciencedaily.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveGoos

You may want to check out the Historical events that have happened on July 11th? Just so happens its the final of the world cup.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Came across something interesting,

11 July 2010 is the day of a total solar eclipse; visible from the Southern Pacific including Chile, Argentina, and Easter Island. I wonder if it's also visible from South Africa but they aren't saying.

NASA Solar Eclipse Calendar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join