It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jets Chase UFO Over M5 Motorway in UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon. Plus the fake camera shake with no blur like you see on consumer-level mobile phones or cameras is a dead give-away.
\

The command and conquer games have better cgi. The trucks are cartoons.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon.

Oh that is good. Now they are using fake trucks in fake UFO vids. Filmed with a fake camera, and printed in a fake newspaper. This must be a fake website, and holy smokes this is a fake internet!!

HELP HELP...somebody stole the internet!! This one is FAKE!! The whole world is fake...oh..oh...oh..I am fake..someone faked me..come back here I want myself back!!

The trucks are clearly CGI - where have you been for the last ten years? Pause the tape and look at the trucks. They are pristine cartoon trucks. The whole video is CGI - settle down and stop acting like a moron from the 1950s.

Remember that Titanic movie from 1997 - guess what? The ship wasn't real - it was CGI.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Originally posted by FlySolo

even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon. Plus the fake camera shake with no blur like you see on consumer-level mobile phones or cameras is a dead give-away.

LMAO, you skeptics will try to debunk anything. The trees are fake, the camera shake is fake and the rivets along the box are also fake. Just making a point.

I myself believe in aliens, but anyone with above average intelligence can easily see that this whole video was 3D rendered. Just look at the damn trucks... why is it so hard for people to see this?

Firstly, I never said I 100% believe it is real. However, what about the trucks? Seriously, why would someone use TONKA TOY trucks in a CGI hoax? It doesn't make sense. My point is, I seriously doubt the methods skeptic debunkers use to disprove ANY ufo sighting. Toy trucks?????
It only weakens their case.

BTW, look again at the "toy" trucks and tell me how you get a reflection off the side and the shadowing in the horn on the roof? This is how true UFO sightings are derailed, skeptics will pick one little thing irrelevant to the sighting and expand on that to discredit the proof. Rubish!!

Edit to add how much wasted energy I am using to show these are not toy trucks when the real issue is the UFO. Case in point!!

[edit on 10-4-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
this reminds me of that Hoaxed Italian UFO video where the UFO flys down into the ocean after the Jets and Heli's appear. I dont understand why they show 30 secs of video and thats it. !?!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
wow.. what a big but i mean BIG fake.. all you hear are loops of the "jets" goin around and the jets arrent even moving.. the ufo is also still the whole time.. and what gives away the fake-ness? the zooming in and out.. and also the camera movement.. its too controlled.. a person wouldnt move the camera like that..

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
also dont know if it was mentioned before,

how did he knew the jets were coming? ...there was only the same car sound in the background and no one shouted out look at the jets or something...

also dont you think that in such an event you would shout out for people to come and have a look

this is worst than that one with the spanish fisherman

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunoyobiz
wow.. what a big but i mean BIG fake.. all you hear are loops of the "jets" goin around and the jets arrent even moving.. the ufo is also still the whole time.. and what gives away the fake-ness? the zooming in and out.. and also the camera movement.. its too controlled.. a person wouldnt move the camera like that..

The "looping" sound you hear my friend is the doppler effect of the CARS on the freeway. The jets don't seem to move because there is no reference point other than sky. BTW, when watching planes from far away give the appearance of moving very slowly. But you knew that right?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by expat2368

even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon.

Oh that is good. Now they are using fake trucks in fake UFO vids. Filmed with a fake camera, and printed in a fake newspaper. This must be a fake website, and holy smokes this is a fake internet!!

HELP HELP...somebody stole the internet!! This one is FAKE!! The whole world is fake...oh..oh...oh..I am fake..someone faked me..come back here I want myself back!!

The trucks are clearly CGI - where have you been for the last ten years? Pause the tape and look at the trucks. They are pristine cartoon trucks. The whole video is CGI - settle down and stop acting like a moron from the 1950s.

Remember that Titanic movie from 1997 - guess what? The ship wasn't real - it was CGI.

Oh man, now the trucks are CGI? What do you think the production cost would be to do that? I love the pseudo skeptic intellects on this site

Pause the clip at 17 sec and see the trees in front of the CGI cartoon truck trailer? The those must be CGI as well. Man, I'm talking to myself...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have to say, in the few videos i've actually taken time to look at this is the clearest. This one is still blurry, but what does that say?lol. If anything, its a military drone, as the author guesses. Of course my opinion, but is it was anything more the aftermath would have been filmed over covered in some way.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Completely butchered what I was trying to say. I believe if its anything real, its a military drone. If it was actually something extraterrestrial, it would have been filmed further or covered more in some way by someone.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hahaha I cant believe anyone could find that real, its super fake, the "UFO" looks like a badly placed object in a CGI program, and those "jets" are not even moving, HOAX

link   
I'm not one of the skeptics that don't believe there are ufos...however this is hilarious! That is completely fake. They didn't even try to make it look real. A big black circle just sitting still in the sky...come on!

link   
reply to post by Venetian

Sadly this looks like another fake.

Why can't The Sun Newspaper consult a CGI expert first, before publishing this material. Or even better ATS.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It seems to me That "Any" Photo, Video, Personal Testimony, Etc Is Classed As Fake Here On ATS.

And i Mean Every Case!

Although No One Actually Takes The Time To Do A Proper Investigation into the Videos, Photos etc.

Where Are All the Experts In Photography And CGI/Video???

Where Are All The Field Investigators???

Seems To Me That Every Bit Of Evidence Is Debunked As Fake. Before Any Expert Investigation Here @ ATS.

Some Expert Analysis Wouldnt Go Amiss To Seperate Fact From Fiction Instead Of Wild Accusations.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Nice, thanks for sharing it.

But somehow the video looks like a still image carefully animated in some compositing software. The UFO is completely still and the jets don't seem to be moving at all.

I wonder why someone that had the chance to witness this and film it would only film a few seconds and not the whole thing.

For now I will take it as a fake.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorin

Why can't The Sun Newspaper consult a CGI expert first, before publishing this material. Or even better ATS.

I bet they did consult a CGI expert first.

The Sun is not there to find evidence of UFO activity in place of the MOD its job is to promote the fakes (which this is) and ignore the real interesting ones while letting the MOD of the hook.

The MOD does not keep records of sightings so that they no longer have anything to release under the freedom of information act so I very much doubt much of interest is coming from the UK any time soon.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorin

Maybe The Sun Did Consult A CGI Expert??

You Dont Know If They Did Or Did Not Do You??

Why send it to ATS??

Itll Only Be Deemend Fake Even If Its REAL!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Nothing screams CG to me. The reason I lean towards fake is the shortness of the video. So, the guy filming sees two jets scrambling towards the "UFO" and decides that thats a good time to stop filming?

He didn't think maybe he should have kept shooting to see how the UFO reacts to the jets as they get closer? No matter how believable a video is, if the person abruptly stops shooting the UFO while its still in the sky its fake. I think that anyone that saw a UFO and was able to get footage of one would film it until their battery died.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Headline from the Sun March 13th 1994:
"FREDDIE STARR ATE MY HAMSTER"

While renowned for such riveting stories as that and being able to pull youtube footage of UFOs, it is not a credible source.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by nunoyobiz

The "looping" sound you hear my friend is the doppler effect of the CARS on the freeway. The jets don't seem to move because there is no reference point other than sky. BTW, when watching planes from far away give the appearance of moving very slowly. But you knew that right?

I just had to sign up to reply to this an the other comments on this video.

Don't get me wrong, im waiting for real UFO evidence like the next person on here - but this is just a fake.

1. The looping sound. For a start, motorway service stations in the UK are actually quite a bit placed away from the motorway itself (I know, I spend a lot of time in them unfortunatly). The sound of cars going past is far too loud. It should be also noted that the looping sound erratically cuts in half a second or so into the video.

2. While a lot of people are saying the lorrys are not CGI because of production costs they are wrong and are clearly exhibiting their lack of knowledge on the subject. Granted, putting something like this together takes time - but creating a scene like this with premade/make-your-own models on a home PC is not difficult for someone who knows what they are doing. Production costs: £0. I am not 100% sure they are CGI - however, their appearance seems to have been modified somewhat possibly by a digital filter.

3. For the split second the number plate is shown on the lorrys it is clear that they are not correct in dimensions or positioning.

4. There are odd aliasing issues which is consistent with CGI.

5. Anyone in the UK knows this is an oddly bright day

Case closed, whether you like it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join