Originally posted by FlySolo
Originally posted by nunoyobiz
wow.. what a big but i mean BIG fake.. all you hear are loops of the "jets" goin around and the jets arrent even moving.. the ufo is also still the
whole time.. and what gives away the fake-ness? the zooming in and out.. and also the camera movement.. its too controlled.. a person wouldnt move the
camera like that..
The "looping" sound you hear my friend is the doppler effect of the CARS on the freeway. The jets don't seem to move because there is no reference
point other than sky. BTW, when watching planes from far away give the appearance of moving very slowly. But you knew that right?
I just had to sign up to reply to this an the other comments on this video.
Don't get me wrong, im waiting for real UFO evidence like the next person on here - but this is just a fake.
1. The looping sound. For a start, motorway service stations in the UK are actually quite a bit placed away from the motorway itself (I know, I spend
a lot of time in them unfortunatly). The sound of cars going past is far too loud. It should be also noted that the looping sound erratically cuts in
half a second or so into the video.
2. While a lot of people are saying the lorrys are not CGI because of production costs they are wrong and are clearly exhibiting their lack of
knowledge on the subject. Granted, putting something like this together takes time - but creating a scene like this with premade/make-your-own models
on a home PC is not difficult for someone who knows what they are doing. Production costs: £0. I am not 100% sure they are CGI - however, their
appearance seems to have been modified somewhat possibly by a digital filter.
3. For the split second the number plate is shown on the lorrys it is clear that they are not correct in dimensions or positioning.
4. There are odd aliasing issues which is consistent with CGI.
5. Anyone in the UK knows this is an oddly bright day
Case closed, whether you like it or not.