It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jets Chase UFO Over M5 Motorway in UK

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sorry, double post!

Second line.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by SalkinVictory]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Fake, it is CGI. Enlarge to full screen view, and you can easily see that the texturing on the vehicles is far too uniform. Plus, you can tell they are made up out of vertices by some of the angles on the trucks.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Can someone acknowledge my earlier post please. I put a lot of thought into it and it is one of my first skeptical posts! I thought it was pretty good and I want acknowledgement, pweeeeaaase

Edit to add: I made valid points from an Englishman in the UK for 29 years!!!

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this m.youtube.com... video of objects around the sun? I don't really pay attention to this kind of thing, but I'm bored today. I searched a bit looking for a thread on it and couldn't find anything. There is probably some sort of camera trick involved. Nonetheless I was intrigued.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by BrianInRI]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Can someone acknowledge my earlier post please. I put a lot of thought into it and it is one of my first skeptical posts! I thought it was pretty good and I want acknowledgement, pweeeeaaase

Its because everything you said is true.

The Sun is crap and always has been crap.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianInRI

WTF has that got to do with this video? If you want to promote a video then start a new thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Not Saying It Is Or Isnt but Its Not Just this Video / Photo Thats Shown On ATS

ITS All Everyone!

Without Expert Diagnosis Or Doesnt This Exist Anymore??

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adsyuk

Its because everything you said is true.

The Sun is crap and always has been crap.

Thank you, hopefully we can come to an all round ATS conclusion that THE SUN is a tossload of Bullsh.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I didn't think it deserved it's own thread and because it's a related topic I did not think it would upset anyone. Apparently I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thank you, hopefully we can come to an all round ATS conclusion that THE SUN is a tossload of Bullsh.

Whatever

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry dude, I am a little drunk here. Please post your video, make a thread about it. You might get some stars and flags if it is good. I didn't mean to personally attack you. I am just venting in the wrong places, please forgive me.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by judge360

Sorry, didn't mean to offend any Sun readers. I made the ignorant mistake of assuming that nobody on this forum actually read that tripe.

Really sorry mate

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by judge360
It seems to me That "Any" Photo, Video, Personal Testimony, Etc Is Classed As Fake Here On ATS.

And i Mean Every Case!

Although No One Actually Takes The Time To Do A Proper Investigation into the Videos, Photos etc.

Where Are All the Experts In Photography And CGI/Video???

Where Are All The Field Investigators???

Seems To Me That Every Bit Of Evidence Is Debunked As Fake. Before Any Expert Investigation Here @ ATS.

Some Expert Analysis Wouldnt Go Amiss To Seperate Fact From Fiction Instead Of Wild Accusations.

Holy hell, dude, do you have functioning eyes attached to a functioning brain? No offense intended. This video isn't even CLOSE to being realistic-looking. As I and many other posters mentioned, look at how clean the trucks are. That alone is a dead giveaway, forget the UFO, forget the planes.

By the way, I've used Photoshop professionally since version 1.0. I've done CGI, and animation, although not to great extent. Mostly static 3D modeling, but I can assure you - this is FAKE FAKE FAKEY FAKE.

Now will one of the Mods please move this thread to the HOAX section?

Agreed,
And to go further, they are so clean they don't even sparkle on that lovely sunny day...except for two little glints on the blue lorry's wing and wingmirror, of which the angle of attack never changes even though the camera is darting about like a fiddler's elbow...but of course my bad, I should have realised they are painted in a matt finish,(both of them)? except for the two bits that gleam. Now Judge Dredd want's them to be mainland European vehicles, (that does away with the Tax problem)? but it does not do away with the roadworthiness cert, (MOT) for the UK. In mainland Europe you have to display that cert for police inspection, otherwise you get fined, or shot at dawn
so either mainland Europe or UK there is a need for some paperwork display on the windscreens. Talking about windscreens, they don't sparkle in the sun either, neither does the number plate have a blue EU strip. On the first page here "ocker" points in the right direction for starters, so it is a good idea to go and look at the good video lady's bits, most of her interest is around CGI, it's like a flippin' club there.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No Offense M8 At All.

My Point Is Tho The Likes Of The Guardian Or Independant Newspapers Wont Publish UFO's Simple As! Even If One Landed @ 10 Downing Street.

They Only Publish Stuff Like:

Gordon Brown Defends Claims That Expenses Put Forward By Tony Blair For His New Toilet Seat @ A Cost To The Taxper Of £25,000 Is Well Justified!

His Old One Gave Him Splinters

[edit on 10-4-2010 by judge360]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No offense taken mate. I've done the same before. I tried to delete the post, but couldn't. Mods, if you can delete my comment I would appreciate it. I will consider making a seperate thread for it. Thanx

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56f51981ae4d.jpg[/atsimg]

This one is simple. I breezed through the posts but I'm sure others saw this first viewing.

First the paint on the vehicles is flawless. No dirt, no imperfections at all. People is nice also
The Sun is a rag.

Vehicles of that quality are even available free all over the internet. The artist did a great job with the lighting, but dropped the ball on the textures. You always add imperfections and dirt. Always. Complexity is what makes things look real. Perfection is screaming to the world it is CG.

[edit on 4/10/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f6f12e406ce.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at the detail that is lacking here. This should be in the hoax forum.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post byjudge360

No Offense M8 At All.

My Point Is Tho The Likes Of The Guardian Or Independant Newspapers Wont Publish UFO's Simple As! Even If One Landed @ 10 Downing Street.

Gordon Brown Defends Claims That Expenses Put Forward By Tony Blair For His New Toilet Seat @ A Cost To The Taxper Of £25,000 Is Well Justified!

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

BTW I have no qualms about calling the Sun a rag, that's what it is, and always was, (like most of the tabloids) That's not to dismiss all of the Sun's stories, they might just have one that is more in essence true, however they would be the last ones to know.

P.S. I'm a musician, thousands of miles, (and kilometers) of motorways

[edit on 10-4-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

hmm.
Just exactly what is that windshield wiper shadow being cast upon?
Or is it a reflection? No. That can't be right either. The reflection would be touching the wiper unless the wiper isn't touching the glass.

[edit on 4/10/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No Offense M8 At All.

They published that because they are intimately connected. Next to Tony's new toilet seat you'll find The Sun. Not for reading, but for wiping your a$$.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join