It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jets Chase UFO Over M5 Motorway in UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by igor_ats
even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon.

Oh that is good. Now they are using fake trucks in fake UFO vids. Filmed with a fake camera, and printed in a fake newspaper. This must be a fake website, and holy smokes this is a fake internet!!

HELP HELP...somebody stole the internet!! This one is FAKE!! The whole world is fake...oh..oh...oh..I am fake..someone faked me..come back here I want myself back!!

I suggest you read ocker's post two below yours, but if you still want to believe in the video as genuine that's your prerogative. If you ask me, it's a poor example if you're going down that route.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
That video has to be a lot older than 2 months. The trees are in full leaf which puts it in the summertime.

Also, the trucks look European (one I think has a Dutch plate). Now they could be in the UK on business, but Euro trucks here tend to be 40 Tonne jobs and not tiddlers like that blue one. Both the trucks and the people carrier in the foreshot are left hand drive and of course UK vehicles are right hand drive. The chances of coming across 3 left hand drive vehicles parked together in the Midlands UK is slight.

My guess is that the branding on the trucks has been brushed out and the P&O one left as it could be sighted anywhere.

The 'planes don't look like they belong to the RAF either.

Fake... and I wonder if Nick Pope can tell when his wife is faking it?

[edit on 10/4/2010 by nomadros]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
ok - there is so little to ` work with ` that

my observations :

little if any evidence of motion from the alleged UFO

the shot of the jets allegedly " chasing " ois too short to confirm or refute the allegation that they are " in persuit "

there is no noise from the jets - if it really were a " persuit / intercept " they would have the throttlles at the max thier regulations permitted

the typical youtube ansence of any usefull witness statement

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's already been proved fake very early in this thread but still we carry on...sigh...

Come on people, use the very things you were given to detect BS with...

Sight.....The camera shake and motion matching is RUBBISH, needs more skills there.

Sound....You have two great big fighters clearly not very far from the apparent 'saucer' yet although you can clearly hear the motorway cars you can't hear the roar of two jets. We get fighter jets from RAF Northolt here and trust me, you hear them long before you see them...

Total and utter fake and poor with it...

As for Nick 'in it for the cash' Pope....Good lord, we can do without his constant respewing of the same words, the joke that someone posted was both funny and very true

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
apart from everything else, aren't they F-14s? I didn't think the UK military had those?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The Sun is a tabloid newspaper, the newspapers in general are out to sell newspapers and will put any hog-wash out there for you to read, just as long as you buy their paper!

As for the clip, why only 30 seconds? why no movement? and again as already pointed out what about the fighter jets, if they truely are persuing that UFO surely you'd of heard them in the video.

I always think its funny we get these fake videos on Youtube, people being abducted buy a guy in a wrestling mask in his backgarden, some guy filming a sultana on his windscreen and shouting 'oh my god its an alien spacecraft'
if people actually spent more time observing and researching we actually might move on and find something truely unique.

Do I think it will happen, with the right push and the right team work, yeah I think its possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
To just throw a couple of relevant Eat Static album titles out there:- 'De-clasified' and 'Prepare your spirit'.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
this is a brilliant little video. i saw it this morning it reminds me of that fishing boat video were the ufo becomes a uso.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by igor_ats
even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon.

Oh that is good. Now they are using fake trucks in fake UFO vids. Filmed with a fake camera, and printed in a fake newspaper. This must be a fake website, and holy smokes this is a fake internet!!

HELP HELP...somebody stole the internet!! This one is FAKE!! The whole world is fake...oh..oh...oh..I am fake..someone faked me..come back here I want myself back!!

Don't be a prat. I thought exactly the same thing.

it would be very very easy to add those truckes in, it would be done to make it seem more real, than just a blue "sky background"

It's not even real video. nothing moves. its a still picture that has been moved around, and zoomed into.

the fighter jets are just a copy paste job. the same one pasted twice.
how can anyone be fooled by this.

Nick pope is full of horse****, theres a reason why hes not on here.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

It's already been proved fake very early in this thread but still we carry on...sigh...

Come on people, use the very things you were given to detect BS with...

Actually nothing has been proven yet. We've read just opinions about the video being a fake but not an professional analysis of the video it self. Opinions don't prove nothing. I too think that the video has strangeness on it and looks suspicious. That doesn't prove that is a fake though.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
does look really good..

but also does scream really fake.
bummer

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good video, could be true could be fake, i dont think its the youtubers actual video, meh if its fake why do people keep doing this

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Damn. And there I was hoping to see a re-emergence of the 2x F15's interception of the UFO over the North Sea video. but instead the Sun has to dig up this piece of cr-p, thumbs down.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
why no more video ?

Yet again a video that leves you thinking "what happened next"

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Venetian

Interesting but smells.

First, the Sun.

Second, these two jets are hauling balls toward the ufo. They should have blasted past it in the amount of time the video was running.

Calling BS.

Sorry dude.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This having come from the country that regards everything as either an actual or potential joke, I wouldn't rate this as anything more than yet another one of their lame attempts to amuse themselves.

And that UFO looks "generated".

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am not an expert, but it does appear to be still and not flying in any particular direction. Perhaps, the fighter jets are circling around it? I would bet that most UFOs are some kind of experimental crafts...drones and such to spy on the mass populace. It is certainly possible that there are real alien type spaceships; it would be silly to believe we are all alone in this vast universe. But, with my recent awakening to the PTB and their agenda...I would guess that most of the UFOs we see, including this one, are man made. Why test fly it during daylight hours?? So, we can all see it!!!
Maybe they want us to be afraid!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The camera zoom and 'shake' could not be more obvious and fake...
I can't believe someone thought this was newsworthy...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Even if it's not fake, the camera man does a terrible job of including reference points. You can't tell if either the "ufo" or jets are even moving. I'm gonna have to chalk this one up as either fake or worthless. There are much more compelling videos out there.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah as some one said the sun news paper has pretty much taken over from the M.O.Ds investigations into the U.F.O subject, its report almost daily sightings and reports on the subject worldwide, its a credible national news paper... and its fully putting its surport behind the i matter and takes its reports serious.

Can anybody identify the aircraft chasing the ufo? they look like Raptors???

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join