It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirals and beehives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Perhaps I'm freaking out but it struck me a resemblance this morning of ancient petroglyphs of spirals with natural beehives. Einstein said when the bees die off, humans are to follow in 4 years. Bee die-off, I understand, started in 2008. Perhaps the Norway Spiral was a warning, a gigantic projection of bees disappearing down a black hole. Have I or have I not a strange mind?? I'd be grateful if anyone can post an image of a beehive and you'll see what I mean. I'm British and naturally have a stiff upper lip so tell me what you think, I can take it on the chin. BTW, has anyone been stung on the lip?

mclinking

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking
Perhaps the Norway Spiral was a warning, a gigantic projection of bees disappearing down a black hole. Have I or have I not a strange mind?? I'd be grateful if anyone can post an image of a beehive and you'll see what I mean. I'm British and naturally have a stiff upper lip so tell me what you think, I can take it on the chin. BTW, has anyone been stung on the lip?

mclinking

You certainly have a strange mind - you`ll fit in here on ATS perfectly .

I believe that quote relating to bees is incorrectly attributed to Einstein - from what i gather , there is no record of him saying it.

" Norway Spiral was a warning " ...... from whom ?

" gigantic projection of bees " ??????? . There are more than just bee hive spirals found in nature .

Nautilus shell

Animal Horns

Plant Tendrils

Bees - Einstein - Norway Spiral = warning ...........

===============================================

I think you would enjoy this , its a little dated but still fascinating none the less .

Fractals - The Colors Of Infinity

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
First of all it has never been determined that Einstein did say this. Some people just stuck his name on. The major fear is that bees pollinate plants and once bees are gone ... no more pollination and no more plants then no more animals followed by no more us. This fear is baseless. This fear stems from an incorrect assumption that bees are the only pollinators, or that the effect will end up destroying the entire ecosystem. Fortunately that xcan just not happen. There are far more pollinators than bees, other insects, bees wind, selfpollination, vegetative reproduction plants and so on. The disappearance of bees may end a few species, but it won't come up to us.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Honey bees aren't native to North America. Other insects bear the brunt of the work of pollinating most of our plants. The loss of bees would really only affect commercial farms where there are too many plants for them to be pollinated naturally, which is why they truck bees in to do the work. More illegal aliens!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Thanks, am glad I fit in. As for warning, I said 'perhaps', but that really belongs to another thread on the Norway Spiral where the petroglyphs DO seem to indicate a warning, and Lucas on the-Rabbit-In-The-Hole web site. Sorry about Einstein and misquote, I'll check it out. And many thanks for your pics and video. And the black hole? Maybe it's not just the bees get sucked up. I dig 'Black Hole Sun' by Soundgarden, words sound almost prophetic. I feel rather sorry for bees who work their arses off to get the goods before they're grabbed and scoffed down by us 'useless eaters' (sorry, Henry!) and, when offended, die by their sting. I hope they fare better in the Afterlife.

mclinking

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You know the old straw beehive so prominent in Mason symbology? The kind they had to smoke out the bees to get the honey, thus killing the hive's social order.

Well, if you were a dieing bee, lying on your back and looking up at your hive; you'd see a ... SPIRAL!

Tada! You're theory takes form.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Fantastic! I never knew beehive was Masonic symbology. Can you tell me more?

mclinking

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Not really, not personally that is.
You can web search beehive + Mason perhaps.

Here's one I found but there are better webpages on the symbology out there. I've seen several but cannot remember where they were.
www.inplainsite.org...

If that doesn't work for you, go to www.inplainsite.org... then scroll down the page and click on "beehive".

new topics

top topics

join