It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Of Science Is A Lie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
mnemeth: your comments show that you are no stranger to the subject matter and aren't afraid to challenge the conventional beliefs promoted within a scientific community. Why you should be hung for such travesty! Didn't they say something to that effect to Aristotle? Maybe he should have been put into a mental institution. Anyway, your comments are very thought provoking...thank you.

I too tend to think of electromagnetic waves as just that...waves. But to fly in the face of the great, arrogant Einstein? Who is anyone else to say...isn't everyone supposed to blindly follow him. While I was at college, several physics PhD's didn't agree that the theory of relativity was valid. In wikipedia, it says that the theory of relativity is governed by mathematical equations that are based on hypothesis. And the difference between hypothesis and theory is semantics...by definition a theory requires more proof of the idea than a hypothesis.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I know few will believe me but that is not the point. The point is one day the proof will come in. I can wait for that.

But, see I know as a fact personally, there is no speed limit. I know as a hard fact that anti-gravity is true.

How?

Because I've seen UFOs. I've posted my sightings on ATS prior, but just to cut to the chase, I will inform you I saw them dart off and leave a tracer streak of light. They went straight up into outer space at what appeared to be, warp speed.

These sightings have proven to me that it is scientific reality.

If you have not seen a UFO, I suggest you go outside (you know get off the addictive computer) and go look up in the sky more often.

There is actually pretty decent odds you will see something like what I saw.

I don't expect you to believe me. But I do expect you to be rational, and to go outside and start scanning the skies.

Once you see it for yourself in real life, you will know what is really going on. You will know space travel is easy, and it happens all the time. In fact we may even be visited by our neighbors. It sure appears that way.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

I'm definitely no stranger to it.

I've spent years studying all manner of cosmological theory.

Occam's razor has been my guide while navigating the mine field of alternative theories.

Plasma cosmology is the correct cosmology.

Lorentz relativity is the correct relativity.

Standing waves account for all quantum strangeness AND the failure of the Michelson Morley experiment to detect the aether.

All matter is made of waves.

All light is made of waves.

The universe is infinite with a universal speed - Maxwell's equations are correct.

Quantum field theory, special and general relativity are incorrect. They are bogus shams of science that have no grounding in physical reality. They are obtuse. They are a fraud. They are peddled by scientists acting as priests.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Didn't Tesla already invented free energy ?

I do certainly agree with you.

@ Muzzleflash

That's way cool. He's my hero to. But that's more because of the guy in the weelchair isn't realy hero material.. Not that he isn't.
Gosh I wished I had studied something on this subject.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, and to be honest, I'm not going to. Why? Because I'm still laughing too hard at the first post.

Here's what I got from the first page:
There has not been one honest scientist since the beginning of time.
2+2 is not 4, because math is a lie.
Theoretical scientists are liars, even though there's a reason they are called THEORETICAL.
Space is not expanding, although our own moon proves that it is.

Orbit is a centrifuge. The moon is pulling away from the Earth because of that. Tie a ball to a string, and swing it in a circle. As long as one body orbits another, they will pull away from each other, if the orbiting object is large enough that the host object doesn't suck it in. You don't even need fancy instruments to figure that out.

I assume then, since science is a lie, that you believe that the sun, earth, moon, and stars just appeared out of nowhere. Maybe God, Allah, Buddha, or Zeus just snapped finger and POOF, everything was there.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Didn't Tesla already invented free energy ?

I do certainly agree with you.

@ Muzzleflash

That's way cool. He's my hero to. But that's more because of the guy in the weelchair isn't realy hero material.. Not that he isn't.
Gosh I wished I had studied something on this subject.

Yeah Im not a big fan of Stephen Hawking either. He seems closed minded to me usually.

And Tesla didnt "invent free energy". He "Discovered" it.

It existed long before we humans ever walked the Earth.

I knew what you meant though

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mekanic

If you believe in the standard theory, you believe in things that can not be proven. You believe in objects that can not be detected by any means. You believe in forces arising from nothing.

That good sir is a religious belief.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by Mekanic

If you believe in the standard theory, you believe in things that can not be proven. You believe in objects that can not be detected by any means. You believe in forces arising from nothing.

Dark matter is a religious belief too.

Or anti-matter.

It is all based on ideas, and I have never seen a shred of proof.

But look, it is passed around every day as "Hard Science" and millions of people blindly accept that these things are reality.

Why is it passed around with such esteem and certainty, when it has no evidence to back it up at all?

Hell, religions and God has just as much proof, if not More actually.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"All Science Is A Lie"

Wow, now that is a bold statement.

Well you sure seem to know it all, care to come to my science and geography classes and tell the teachers that they've been doing their jobs wrong for like the 30 years they've been teaching and saying

"Hey guys, Yeah so, umm.... There's no easy way to tell you this... but you've been teaching a load of bull for the past like 30 odd years."

Yeah right,

These statements are just a load of bull in themselves. If science was wrong I'm 99% sure they wouldn't be teaching it in schools.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Mekanic

That is complete garbage. For someone who tows the company line for electric universe models you sure are full of yourself and your ideas.

If theoreticle science is all lies then the electric universe is the biggest farce of them all.

You say the standard model is a lie. . . Well then explain to me how PET scans work. . . seeing how positrons are a lie it shouldn't be to hard. . . .

Transistors work thanks to the standard model . . . . or are transistors a lie as well?

Lasers, fiber optics, the entire information age is based on quantum electrodynamics (which also agrees with the standard model).

If the standard model were a complete lie then the modern world we live in would not exsist

Try reading up on what your saying before spouting tripe like that OP.

Calling the standard model and all of particle physics a lie then touting the credibility of the electric universe model is rediculous.

You bash theorists. . . Yet your precious theory is built by theorists. So are you a hypocrite or a plain old liar searching for flags?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Dark energy.

Tell me what it is and where it comes from.

I assume you believe in this "energy" that has no explanation and can not be proven.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Dark energy.

Tell me what it is and where it comes from.

I assume you believe in this "energy" that has no explanation and can not be proven.

Why do I have to believe in dark matter to believe in the standard model? No one said it was a perfect model or a complete model. There are anomolies in every theory thats why it is theory and not law.
There are several dubious anomolies in electic universe models aswell.

I'm not saying there aren't flaws in standard model. There are no scientist saying there are no flaws (hence the reason for building the LHC). We're saying that the standard model works for what it is. Take a look around you man.

I guarentee your less than a few feet from a few thousand transistors. You or someone you know has had a PET scan. You internet I'm sure runs on fiber at some point. . . Yet your still going to contend that all of these inventions that rely on the standard model of particles to function are lies or trickery of some kind?

You can't be serious. . . .

The LHC was built to refine our model not to shiest everyone out of money. A great deal of which came from 8 naitions that aren't going to collapse over their contributions.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Probably the biggest mistake humanity has collectively made is to separate science from the SO-CALLED "paranormal" or "supernatural." Such wishy-washy, unclear terminology is the fear-based, slave race mentality that, thankfully, some of us reject. The entire universe is a product of science ONLY, whether it's defined or undefined/unexplained. That said, I don't believe anyone with claims of absolute scientific truth on the bigger cosmological issues, because the ONLY thing anyone has now is THEORY. Claiming that there absolutely are no unseen universes or unseen realms of any kind is as RELIGIOUSLY reactionary as Oral Roberts claiming he needs money or "God" will "send him home" (as he erupted back in the '80s).

The title of this thread is as reactionary as it gets. It's effectively like saying type 2 diabetes (which I just found out I have) isn't caused by high blood sugar, or that grass isn't green (with enough water and sunlight).

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The standard model is a joke.

There are much simple theories that can account for what is observed than the obtuse and blatantly wrong standard model of cosmology.

The standard model has provided us nothing, given us no insights, predicted nothing of value.

We went to the moon on Newtonian physics.

GPS clocks comply with Lorentz relativity.

The atomic bomb was built on standard nuclear chemistry. Einstein's theories played no role in its creation. This is a common myth that has been perpetuated into reality.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

i dont claim to understand all the topics that you list, but of those i do, you are 100% correct. you tell it like it is more than i could ever hope to.

star and flag tp you.

black holes are of course just a hypothesis as any of these flat earth contributors can verify if they study the origins of that theory.

and the sun powered by fusion? boulderdash and poppycock!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The standard model is a joke.

There are much simple theories that can account for what is observed than the obtuse and blatantly wrong standard model of cosmology.

The standard model has provided us nothing, given us no insights, predicted nothing of value.

We went to the moon on Newtonian physics.

GPS clocks comply with Lorentz relativity.

The atomic bomb was built on standard nuclear chemistry. Einstein's theories played no role in its creation. This is a common myth that has been perpetuated into reality.

Explain to me with a simpler theory any of the devices i mentioned that rely on the standard model to function. . . .

The chemistry you are speaking of relies on the same underlying rules that govern particle physics. You offer no evidence against the standard model. Only anecdotes and ranting.

Where did I mention Einstein? If you knew anything of what your talking about you would note that Einstein himself wasn't big on the at the time virgin standard model.

To say that the entirety of modern science that saves lives shrinks the world and allows us a level of comfort never before seen in this world is a lie is brash foolhardy and 100% baseless.

If you don't believe in it then stop using that transistor based computer. Stop using the fiber your televison land line and internet all run on.

You say the standard model is a joke, I say your prattling is a joke. Your world exsists in the way it does thanks to the standard model.

There isn't much else I can say to sway such a hard headed opinion, other than open your eyes, take a look around and just try to explain all the things you see without the standard model.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Obviously you don't understand what I'm saying so I'm not going to spend any serious time refuting you.

Rest assured that the high priests of science appreciate your beliefs and the continued flow of your tax dollars into their quack projects.

LIGO, LISA, the LHC, CDMS, etc.. etc.. etc..

all worthless, have provided nothing of value, and cost us a fortune.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
That's nice.
We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

Dang. My computer just stopped working. Stupid science!

Engineering is not cosmology nor is it really "science."

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nice OP

I really enjoyed reading through all of the various posts and I would tend to agree , science uses faith on a regular bases to fill in blanks .

I personally think that people will find what they want to find and will use observation based on there beliefs to support there ideas .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join