It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lucus video and text presentation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by ngchunter

LOL alas here is another educated guess especially on the norway spiral.

I'm disappointed you think my post is merely an educated guess, but given that you never even accepted my analysis of the Jcattera hoax videos, which was a much more straightforward issue, I didn't honestly expect you to accept my analysis of a much more complex issue.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Austexdude

Once again Lucus is a liar when he says I have not seen his presentation. Anyone with such a penchant for telling lies is not to be trusted.

In addition to telling the lie that I have not seen his presentation he also has told numerous falsehoods about:
1. the Norway spiral
2. petroglyphs
3. IRAS
4. dates of civilization
etc.

Instead of defending his misrepresentations and lies he continues to tell the same lie over and over again that I have not seen his presentation.

Sad, very sad indeed.

Lucas has presented very good research, and there are many who don't agree with your statements. Not only that, its well cordinated and actually leads one to consider carefully why events are unfolding as they are.

Thanks...

It seems pretty obvious to most people who study this stuff that the ancients long ago, back before the byzantine calendar started, had some technology.

If you look at the ice core charts you can see the world spends most of the time in a much colder state. For the most part it goes about 80 thousand years in a cold spell, with 18 thousand year warm spikes. We are in the tail end of a 18 thousand year warm spike. Global Warming my foot...try we have an 80,000 year ice age looming on the forefront.

I personally believe the society of Atlantis developed near Cuba and the surrounding area during the last ice age, then something flash melted a huge amount of glacier ice (see meltwater pulse 1A) and the oceans rose hundreds of feet in the blink of an eye, thus devouring all the cities.

The people that were left that did not die in the intial flood, went on to go to Egypt, Easter Island, Cambodia, South America to give us the pyramids and all the monuments.

Plato dated the sinking of Atlantis to about 11,500 years ago, BUT, he could have been off simply because it happened thousands of years even before his time. Most people in today's "Modern" world can't even remember what they did last Tuesday, much less account for a date thousands of years before their time.

I suspect that Atlantis was victim to Meltwater pulse 1A at around 14,000 years ago.

If you look at a map of the Straight of Gibraltar (Satellite) you will notice very easily that at one time, the oceans rose and busted right through that thin chunk of land and flooded the valley, creating the Black Sea and most likely accounting for both the Noah and Gilgamesh Flood.

Approx 3,600 years ago, we had the end of the Supe, Xia, Indus, Minoans, First babylonian dynasty, and the Egyption middle kingdom.

AND...

Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed (along with other small surrounding cities), fall of Jerico, and The Exodus.

AND...

Mt Thera blew it's top and the Avellino volcano erupted.

Something obviously happened...

Ever wonder why the Time Warner logo is a spiral in an eye, and, why the Hilton logo is a spiral in front of the Trade Towers?

So many ancients spent hours and hours and hours carving those spirals into hard granite for a reason and it was not for lack of things to do. It had an impact on their lives and I rather doubt it was a positive one.

So when a Giant Spiral appears in the sky in Norway, right about the time the Mayan Calendar ends, all the world's governments are freaking out, the economies are in shambles, there are wars and rumors of wars, Earthquakes galore, Yellowstone acting up, fireballs in the sky on almost a daily basis sometimes, floods everywhere, sinkholes popping up like crazy, oil disasters everywhere, spirals in China and Australia, and they try and tell me THAT WAS A RUSSIAN ROCKET?!?!?!

I DON'T BUY IT...PERIOD.

Anyone who does is a follower of false info.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude
and they try and tell me THAT WAS A RUSSIAN ROCKET?!?!?!

I DON'T BUY IT...PERIOD.

Argument from incredulity is very poor logic, yet it seems to be the entire support for your claim. Oh, and it's followed up with an absolute statement claiming anything that contradicts you is false info. By that logic you're claiming I produced false info.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Me, being someone who lurks the 2012 fourm quite regularly. Stereo has come onto the scene bashing every single thread created in the forum since his arrival.

I don't understand his agenda whatsoever. I am pretty skeptical in believing he is doing this in good faith for his fellow man. For someone who is skeptical of anything 2012, what purpose is there for a counter debate of such silly claims that something is going to happen.

Is his bias helping people discern fact from fiction? Or is it like Lucas says, an attempt to muffle the information to the point that it is ridiculed.

I'm sure OZ loves you Stereo. That I know for certain.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by sticky]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

and they try and tell me THAT WAS A RUSSIAN ROCKET?!?!?!

I DON'T BUY IT...PERIOD.

Argument from incredulity is very poor logic, yet it seems to be the entire support for your claim. Oh, and it's followed up with an absolute statement claiming anything that contradicts you is false info. By that logic you're claiming I produced false info.

What you fail to understand is simply that I don't care if you listen or not. I am not here for convince YOU, get over yourself.

I am here for the people who can see the pieces of the puzzle, which obviously you can't. Just because you don't or can't understand something does not make it false.

Thanks for the bump because your post amounted to zilch

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
Me, being someone who lurks the 2012 fourm quite regularly. Stereo has come onto the scene bashing every single thread created in the forum since his arrival.

I don't understand his agenda whatsoever. I am pretty skeptical in believing he is doing this in good faith for his fellow man.

Is his bias helping people discern fact from fiction?

Or is it like Lucas says, an attempt to muffle the information to the point that it is ridiculed.

I'm sure OZ loves you Stereo.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by sticky]

What I love about these guys is that they can't seem to understand that they are their own worst enemy. The people who read these threads can clearly see that their claims have come with about as much weight as an atom. Everytime they post something, it not only bumps the thread, it supports the claims because they have nothing to back it up.

They go on and on and on, "trying" to sound smart and intellectual, thinking that will win the people's opinion, but the people only see words, nothing substantial.

The people will make up their own minds...like it or not.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Austexdude]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What you fail to understand is simply that I don't care if you listen or not. I am not here for convince YOU, get over yourself.

Likewise. I'm just pointing out that your argument is based entirely on a logical fallacy so that others will see and understand.

I am here for the people who can see the pieces of the puzzle, which obviously you can't. Just because you don't or can't understand something does not make it false.

Oh I understand it just fine. You did nothing to debate or counter my analysis. Just because you can't or won't understand my analysis does not make it "false info."

In your own words, get over yourself; I'm not simply bumping you, my own analysis is contained in the thread as well.

By the way, which of the 9 initially unidentified point light sources in the IRAS survey are you claiming is "Nemesis/Niburu?"
adsabs.harvard.edu...
The coordinates are all right there for everyone to see.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Likewise. I'm just pointing out that your argument is based entirely on a logical fallacy so that others will see and understand.

Oh I understand it just fine. You did nothing to debate or counter my analysis. Just because you can't or won't understand my analysis does not make it "false info."

In your own words, get over yourself; I'm not simply bumping you, my own analysis is contained in the thread as well.

By the way, which of the 9 initially unidentified point light sources in the IRAS survey are you claiming is "Nemesis/Niburu?"
adsabs.harvard.edu...
The coordinates are all right there for everyone to see.

LOL...I claimed nothing. The Washington Post claims it. There is a scan of the original article on the link below.

Here is a clip from it...

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

rabbithole2.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
and...

US News World Report Claims it.

Planet X - Is It Really Out There?
US News World Report
Sept 10, 1984

Shrouded from the sun's light, mysteriously tugging at the orbits of Uranus and Neptune, is an unseen force that astronomers suspect may be Planet X - a 10th resident of the Earth's celestial neighborhood. Last year, the infrared astronomical satellite (IRAS), circling in a polar orbit 560 miles from the Earth, detected heat from an object about 50 billion miles away that is now the subject of intense speculation. "All I can say is that we don't know what it is yet," says Gerry Neugesbeuer, director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology. Scientists are hopeful that the one-way journeys of the Pioneer 10 and 11 space probes may help to locate the nameless body.

rabbithole2.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I am so happy to see you posting on ATS, and sorry for the rough ride some are giving you, your work is wonderful, was very impressed with your presentation, with your research.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

What I love about these guys is that they can't seem to understand that they are their own worst enemy. The people who read these threads can clearly see that their claims have come with about as much weight as an atom. Everytime they post something, it not only bumps the thread, it supports the claims because they have nothing to back it up.

I love how you didn't actually address my analysis at all and you continue to pretend like I didn't offer anything to back it up. That's fine by me as it leaves it standing unchallenged. The only thing you seem to have going for you is people's desire to believe. Suspension of disbelief can be a very powerful thing. Hopefully the facts I provide will at least plant a seed of doubt in some, and reduce the effectiveness of the fear mongering.

They go on and on and on, "trying" to sound smart and intellectual, thinking that will win the people's opinion, but the people only see words, nothing substantial.

I do not put on a fake front, this is just how I am in real life. If that counts as sounding "smart and intellectual" fine. Astronomy is my passion. I will not apologize for how it makes me sound, nor will I allow someone to insinuate that I'm "trying" to sound a certain way.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

and...

US News World Report Claims it.

Planet X - Is It Really Out There?
US News World Report
Sept 10, 1984

rabbithole2.com...

"It is shown that the alleged 'unexplained anomalies in the motion of Uranus' disappear when one properly accounts for the correct value of the mass of Neptune and properly adjusts the orbit of Uranus to the observational data."
adsabs.harvard.edu...

Unidentified IRAS Sources: Ultrahigh-Luminosity Galaxies
adsabs.harvard.edu...

If such an object were truly approaching the inner solar system for a perihelion in 2012, which isn't even something that fits with Harrington's idea of Planet X championed in your article, then these gravitational perturbations of the positions of the planets should be increasing at an exponential rate as gravity is inversely proportional to distance squared.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

LOL...I claimed nothing. The Washington Post claims it.

That claim was dismissed by further analysis which I have posted. You're admitting to relying on nothing but secondary news sources. Which one do YOU claim is "Nemesis?" There are 9 to choose from.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Your further analysis hardly discredited that famous Washington Post article, sorry. That was one of the few real leaks we got and your attempt is humorous at best. Do you want to really know something, the people don't buy any of those who have agendas. Not at all. Its not working. Those articles that he collected are very strong evidence for their odd behavior and the strange underground bases, Colorado as well. We know. Get it already. We the people know.

They're not going to obscure truth any longer. In fact I have a thread that I will find and link that those guys really need to read.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Your further analysis hardly discredited that famous Washington Post article, sorry.

You have failed to explain how the washington post article proves Nibiru in light of the completed research. Even the article itself refers to it as one possibility of many, and not even as the kind of extreme object Nibiru is claimed to be, let alone with any connection to 2012. I'm sorry, but you're simply wrong.

That was one of the few real leaks we got and your attempt is humorous at best.

More argument from incredulity.

Do you want to really know something, the people don't buy any of those who have agendas. Not at all. Its not working.

Good, then Lucas should be ignored by pretty much everyone. He's clearly not telling you the full story.

Those articles that he collected are very strong evidence for their odd behavior and the strange underground bases, Colorado as well. We know. Get it already. We the people know.

Good, then tell me which of those 9 point light sources is Nibiru?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you know any of these kind of guys, pass it on, because we're not buying it and its time they come clean, and I'm just saying this to whoever, may be looking that may know someone like this. I think its information they really need, because they're being tested too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

The clock is ticking and "time" is running out, but for those with love in their hearts, they don't have anything to worry about. Its the bunch that are deliberately exhorting trilllions out of people, and building themselves nice gettaways and handing out tickets out of dodge while deliberately preparing for whatever catastrophes may be coming, that need to worry.

Furthermore, if we are spared because I have faith in humanity and that star we call our sun is our collective consciousness, and I just don't think its going to do what they wish for, then they will try to prod it along.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If you know any of these kind of guys, pass it on, because we're not buying it and its time they come clean,

Come clean about what? Are you suggesting that I'm posting dishonestly or in bad faith? STO vs STS? Are you a follower of Nancy Lieder? You think Zetatalk is real?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The people that were left that did not die in the intial flood, went on to go to Egypt, Easter Island, Cambodia, South America to give us the pyramids and all the monuments.

DNA makes it really clear that this is not the path of migration of the human species. What a laughable claim.

Approx 3,600 years ago, we had the end of the Supe, Xia, Indus, Minoans, First babylonian dynasty, and the Egyption middle kingdom.

AND...

Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed (along with other small surrounding cities), fall of Jerico, and The Exodus.

Show us where you get these dates. I have shown that this claim is not true. The Xia dynasty changed to the Shang dynasty. No time between the change.

I suspect that Atlantis was victim to Meltwater pulse 1A at around 14,000 years ago.

Here's the first acknowledgment that these are not facts. It's a made up date. There it is plain to see.

So when a Giant Spiral appears in the sky in Norway, right about the time the Mayan Calendar ends, all the world's governments are freaking out, the economies are in shambles, there are wars and rumors of wars, Earthquakes galore, Yellowstone acting up, fireballs in the sky on almost a daily basis sometimes, floods everywhere, sinkholes popping up like crazy, oil disasters everywhere, spirals in China and Australia, and they try and tell me THAT WAS A RUSSIAN ROCKET?!?!?!

Most of what is posted here are falsehoods followed by a conclusion that does not follow from the false claims. How nutty is that?
1. The spiral was the failure of an ICBM. It was a scheduled launch. It was one of many failures of this rocket system. The Russians claimed responsibility for the event.
2. Yellowstone is not acting up
3. This did not happen at the end of the Haab calendar
4. no governments are freaking out over this or any of the other claims
5. wars have been going on for as long as history has been recorded
6. there are no earthquakes galore
7. no floods everywhere - not following the news are you, it's a season of droughts LOL
8. fireballs on a daily basis? Another pathetic lie
9. oil disasters everywhere? no end to this hyperbole is there. LOL

So somehow all of these ridiculous exaggerations, lies, and misrepresentations mean what?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I don't know what to say on Jcaterra videos. Even phage backtracked on the video that was in question on Nibiru. But as I have stated the real thing could appear and we would never know it because people like you would debunk it.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Please take the time to read more of the threads and find the flaw in your claims.

BTW, it's Lucus, not Lucas. He is one of the proponents of spreading disinformation here at ATS. He posts many lies and then calls them facts. He posts misrepresentations and calls them facts. He posts opinions and calls them facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join