It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lucus video and text presentation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Lots of words and not a single one in defense of the positions taken by Lucus.

Do you or do you not have anything to support Lucus' claims?

I have listed a number of misrepresentations and you have chosen not to address the issues at hand.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I have listed a number of misrepresentations and you have chosen not to address the issues at hand.

Yes indeed - a lot of words, all of them directed right at you, Stereo.

I have ''chosen'' to address another ''issue'' at hand, an ''issue'' in which I personally find more ''important'' at this point in time, given the direction this thread has been going. Others I'm sure, will agree.

The ''issue'' I'm speaking of is more than evident at this point. You wanna ''pussyfoot'' around this ''issue''? Fine by me. ''Beat around the bush'' all you want.

Carry on with your ''agenda'' of attempting to make Lucus look like nothing but a piece of dog poop on the bottom of somebody's shoe.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thanks for admitting that your post was a long winded ad hominem attack.

I have spent time showing why I claim that Lucus has misrepresented facts. You and dragnet53 and others have been unable to to support the claims of Lucus, which is why you stoop to attacking me.

Are you able to support his claims? Can you? If you can I'd appreciate hearing your evidence. Until then maybe you need to scurry away like Lucus did.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbringsfreedom777

Yes indeed - a lot of words, all of them directed right at you, Stereo.

I have ''chosen'' to address another ''issue'' at hand, an ''issue'' in which I personally find more ''important'' at this point in time, given the direction this thread has been going. Others I'm sure, will agree.

The ''issue'' I'm speaking of is more than evident at this point. You wanna ''pussyfoot'' around this ''issue''? Fine by me. ''Beat around the bush'' all you want.

Carry on with your ''agenda'' of attempting to make Lucus look like nothing but a piece of dog poop on the bottom of somebody's shoe.

Cheers.

I'm not too concerned about Stereo...he's his own worst enemy. The more he carries on, the better it is.

Each rant is a bump. Thanks for the bumps.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Notice how Lucus avoids defending his material. He must be ashamed of what he is written and only cares about getting paid.

Shouldn't he buy ads instead of getting free advertising. He has made it clear that is all he wants. He doesn't seem in the least bit interested in defending his presentation. Inf act, none of his groupies seem to be able to do that either.

It seems more clear than ever that
1. The Norway spiral claims are false
2. The petroglyph claims are false
3. The IRAS claims are false
4. The time line claims are false

Maybe this thread and the other threads Lucus is using for free advertising should be shipped off to the hoax forum.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

How's it going?

I hope everything is going well for you.

To have a fair discussion, do you mind if I ask you for evidence?

Can you prove the following?

It seems more clear than ever that

It Seems: sounds like an assumption.
It Appears: or seems to be a false claim.

Is that based on your own personal opinion?

Can you prove that the Norway spiral claims are false?

2. The petroglyph claims are false

Can you prove that the petroglyph claims are false?

3. The IRAS claims are false

Can you prove that the IRAS claims are false?
Do you believe in the remote possibility of a coverup?
Let's pretend that perhaps a government did discover something that could potentially be a threat to earth would they release such information to the public in your opinion?

4. The time line claims are false

Can you prove that the time line claims are false?

To be fair, if you don't mind, before claiming things to be debunked or false please provide a link to a credible source with evidence and 'proof' of your claims. Either that or provide us with the evidence and 'proof' yourself.

It's easy to say.

This has been debunked.
That has been debunked.
That's a false claim.
This is a false claim.

Please provide evidence and 'proof.'
Afterall that is what you expect from Lucas and others.
Surely if everything is truly debunkable and false then it should be a piece of cake for you Stereologist.

I want to thank Lucas for all the research, effort and work he has put into helping people. He is only doing everyone a service and there's no question in my mind that he has the best intentions. Here's a link to the rabbit hole website among a few other links that do contain evidence.
www.rabbithole2.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM41 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Just read the thread ET_Man and you'll get your questions answered.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This thread is not like the benevolents thread where you spam the thread with hundreds of unrelated images and comments.

This is a short thread. It is clear that you have taken no time whatsoever to read any of it.

After you have read the thread then maybe you can try to provide evidence to prop up these falsehoods beginning with the Norway spiral.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

I want to thank Lucas for all the research, effort and work he has put into helping people. He is only doing everyone a service and there's no question in my mind that he has the best intentions. Here's a link to the rabbit hole website among a few other links that do contain evidence.
www.rabbithole2.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM41 by ET_MAN]

Thanks for the kind words.

There will be a part 2 coming out soon...Don't know when, soon.

As for Stereo, anyone who had that much to say without even watching the presentation, has an agenda. If it's a personal agenda or a "worK" related agenda we'll prob never know, but, an agenda nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Can you prove that the Norway spiral claims are false?

Having analyzed the Norway spiral incident myself, I find that the spiral appeared in the sky exactly where the Bulava rocket would have been at its third stage, moving in the direction that the Bulava rocket was moving as seen from Norway. I simulated the launch of a 3 stage rocket with specifications matching that of a Bulava ICBM. Launched from the white sea and targeted for the Kamchatka peninsula, this is where it would have appeared in the skies above Skjervoy at the third stage where the rocket was reported to have failed.
i319.photobucket.com...
When analyzing the height of the rocket's location over the horizon and comparing it to the height of the spiral's location over the horizon in the famous Skjervoy photo, I found the two to be in agreement. Although you can't tell in the still photo, the simulation showed the rocket would appear to move up and to the left, and indeed that was what was seen in footage of the spiral:
i319.photobucket.com...
Indeed the rocket would have had line-of-sight to the sun as well, illuminating the exhaust that was causing the spiral:
i319.photobucket.com...
Lastly, the spiral's trail leads back to the white sea as seen from the perspective of the Skjervoy photographer
i319.photobucket.com...
pakalert.files.wordpress.com...

Can you prove that the IRAS claims are false?

adsabs.harvard.edu...

Do you believe in the remote possibility of a coverup?

Can you prove there was a coverup?
More specifically, which of these initially unidentified point light sources do you claim was part of a coverup?
adsabs.harvard.edu...

I want to thank Lucas for all the research, effort and work he has put into helping people.

I don't think he's helping anyone.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

LOL alas here is another educated guess especially on the norway spiral.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

Once again Lucus is a liar when he says I have not seen his presentation. Anyone with such a penchant for telling lies is not to be trusted.

In addition to telling the lie that I have not seen his presentation he also has told numerous falsehoods about:
1. the Norway spiral
2. petroglyphs
3. IRAS
4. dates of civilization
etc.

Instead of defending his misrepresentations and lies he continues to tell the same lie over and over again that I have not seen his presentation.

Sad, very sad indeed.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Thanks for the excellent post nghunter. That is really well done work. I certainly am impressed with the level of detail in your work.

I think it is also important for people to understand that the Russians sent out a notification that they were doing a test and had a no-fly, no-sailing notice for the launch and also took responsibility for the failure of the launch.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I've lost count. Is this the 5th or 6th post with no content? It would be appreciated if you would post something of interest instead of posts of no value.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You often post, in statements without proof, merely opinion. There many others, that have much more well researched opinons, but then I forgot, again you state in your opionated way that all the research is faulty.

On this issue, you are so far off the mark. The spiral was a warning, sent out to those in the know and those who suspect such things. Unlike your position, the elite and corporate heads, even scientists are alot more interested in history and alternative science than you seem or pretend to be aware.

You won't be a successful debunker, for your opinion is but one of many.

The first candidate for the Norway spiral in my mind is HAARP/Tesla technology, perhaps like some of the rapidly forming crop circles as well, but not all. And a warning is given.

David Wilcock on Norway Spiral, DNA Upgrade, 2012 and UFO Disclosure

The first part of this video gives good food for thought. Its well worth watching.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Austexdude

Once again Lucus is a liar when he says I have not seen his presentation. Anyone with such a penchant for telling lies is not to be trusted.

In addition to telling the lie that I have not seen his presentation he also has told numerous falsehoods about:
1. the Norway spiral
2. petroglyphs
3. IRAS
4. dates of civilization
etc.

Instead of defending his misrepresentations and lies he continues to tell the same lie over and over again that I have not seen his presentation.

Sad, very sad indeed.

Lucas has presented very good research, and there are many who don't agree with your statements. Not only that, its well cordinated and actually leads one to consider carefully why events are unfolding as they are.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I see you give an endorsement, but no evidence for support his claims. Why is that? Can't you support any of his ridiculous claims? Obviously not.

I have provided good evidence of falsehoods of his claims from:
1. his intentional misrepresentation of the IRAS data
2. the misrepresentations of the failed Russian ICBM
3. his misrepresentation of dates
4. his ridiculous claims of the meanings of petroglyphs
5. his bad dates for petroglyphs
6. his false claims about the distribution of petroglyphs

Do you have any evidence to support his claims. No.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You often post, in statements without proof, merely opinion.

There you go with a lie. Are you trying to emulate Lucus?

I have posted a substantial number of pieces of evidence that Lucus has purposely misrepresented the evidence. I am not saying he made mistakes. I am being very clear that he has purposely committed misrepresentations such as the IRAS case in which he reads only the first half of a sentence.

The only thing you have posted are your opinions. They are miserably failed opinions, but that is your position. If you want to be a conman like Lucus you need to improve your style. Telling a lie that I post only opinions, which in reality is what you do, is so transparent.

The first candidate for the Norway spiral in my mind is HAARP/Tesla technology, perhaps like some of the rapidly forming crop circles as well, but not all. And a warning is given.

You clearly have no understanding about HAARP. You have no idea about Tesla. You have no understanding about crop circles and how easy it is for humans to make them. You toss out this pile of gibberish to do what? To show everyone that you have no idea what is going on? That is what you continue to tell me and others.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What evidence, I've never seen evidence, just opinions. And if you would come up with sites and articles, research, I hardly believe that this would be the grand authority on this matter either, for I've already done a large thread with research, including science contributions, and its quite alarming how much disagreement there is amongst scientists themselves. Search for 1983 mass extinction pole shifts and ice age and read up on the Harvard material. One of the authors I read reached an opinion, but the scientists were in camps, and he brought these camps up as worthy of debate.

He did not go around disking information like you do.

I don't agree with your opinions.

Edit to add, just a short while ago they discovered that carbon dating was out, and that you could actually double or triple the dates. Think of what that meant for the ancient flute and script found in the Bosnia Pyramid, that was carbon dated? Oops I forgot, you probably follow mainstream US archeological clamp down on Bosnia and think its not a real pyramid, though its older than Egypts.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You are the person proposing the pole shift hoax aren't you?

No pole shifts in the last 200Ma, except for a possible candidate 84Ma.

Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr

Late Cretaceous True Polar Wander: Not So Fast

Combined paleomagnetic, isotopic, and stratigraphic evidence for true polar wander from the Neoproterozoic Akademikerbreen Group, Svalbard, Norway

I don't agree with your opinions.

I don't agree with your opinions especially the hoax of rapid pole shifts.

At the end you go off the deep end with the Bosnia pyramid. There is no pyramid. LOL.

Please tell us where you got the notion of the carbon dating being out as you call it. Please show us the evidence.

So you give your stamp of approval to Lucus. Well that's a great endorsement from someone that thinks:
1. pole shifts which are demonstrably false are true
2. the hill in Bosnia is a pyramid

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join