It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lucus video and text presentation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
lucus needs to add in his next presentation about all the planets going in some massive global warming effect in his next presentation.

Also can't forget to add this to it as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yes the sun is very important to everything. Its our collective consciousness, in a holographic universe, and more. Our planet is a very negative hellzone for billions, and we really need to shine our lights and love, care for others, everyone. Nothing happens by accident.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
While Lucus is in there he might want to fix the huge mistakes he has made.

OK, here is a weird idea for Lucus. He could start telling the truth. Maybe that's too weird for him to do. Probably.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude
I had one member over at the GLP forum say "I noticed Astronut was active on this thread, must mean there is some truth to it"

He's another prime example of someone who goes above and beyond the call.

That's not at all logical. It's pathetic ad hominem. So because a person says something, the opposite must automatically contain truth? That's completely illogical and false. It's really just an attempt to silence your critics, and it's proof that your supporters aren't interested in the truth; they're dead-set in their bias and will simply ignore anything that contradicts that bias. Ironically, ad hominem attacks of this nature frequently serve to motivate the person being attacked to post even more knowing the goal is to silence them and knowing it will upset those who attacked them.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hey has anyone tried the Rabbit hole site, it doesn't seem to be working?? anyone know whats up?

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

Also in the videos i'm sure I remember Lucus saying he was going to move to denver in June-July of this year. Does anyone know if he did?

Peace.

ALS

[edit on 11-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

The new site is here: rabbithole2.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Did he get some space in the Denver airport?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Your posts are constant stalking, they make you look bad.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I notice how you constantly stalk me. You post personal attacks directed at me. Having you considered posting evidence to support the failed claims of Lucus? Have you posted anything to support your claims of more fireballs? Have you considered posting evidence to support pole shifts? Have you considered posting anything factual related to this thread?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

why don't you ask him? He is austexdude. I think he changed his mind since most of his friends couldn't leave the area because they have businesses and family in austin.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

:shk:

Jaysus

2nd line was here but vanished!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

nope not all the time. It gets rather annoying and you can have all the proof and still they continue to try to debunk your work. I love it how skeptics love other skeptics work and put not effort to debunk their work. It is like michael shermer who is a world wide known skeptic. He has a presentation on why people believe weird things. You don't hear skeptics hounding him constantly.

But I do laugh at his definition of 'weird'.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
nope not all the time.

If not all the time then show me when and show me the proof.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well dragnet53 I see that you still have not provided one shred of data or evidence to support the claims of Lucus.

BTW, I have seen comments from skeptics about Shermer. The reason you may not be aware of it is that you might be shunning the skeptical mind. If you don't look at the discussions among skeptics, then you are unlikely to see that skeptics have discussions about lines of evidence as well. How good is the evidence? That's a good question to ask isn't it? Skeptics do that all the time and especially amongst themselves where evidence is one of the more important issues.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Did you even watch the presentation? There are hundreds of links to all the evidence right there....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Did you even watch the presentation? There are hundreds of links to all the evidence right there....

No he didn't. He said that a few pages ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

I see you like to misrepresent what I said as much as Lucus.

When the truth is not on your side telling a lie seems to the only option. Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I have seen a lot fo the presentation. I have also checked the claims made on the video. Most are very strong misrepresentations. Many are opinions which are represented as facts. They are not facts. At best they are the uneducated opinions of someone with no knowledge of the field of expertise. In the vernacular they might be called wild eyed guesses.

If you think all of the evidence is there why don't you give a crack one of the claims. The easiest one to decide is the IRAS data. Have you read the links on that issues. Not my links, but the links provided by Lucus? Do the links support his claim? If you think so you tell me how. Do you think you can do that?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join