It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lucus video and text presentation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
you guys who call people "disinfo agents"....you are so embarrassing. and you ask the wrong questions. do you think guys like lucus do not earn money with their stories?

in germany the "esoteric market" has a business volume of 9 billion euros (!!!!) a year (!!!).

there are books about 2012. and nothing will happen. wanna bet?

lucus, how are you preparing for 2012 ? please tell me

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
you guys who call people "disinfo agents"....you are so embarrassing. and you ask the wrong questions. do you think guys like lucus do not earn money with their stories?

in germany the "esoteric market" has a business volume of 9 billion euros (!!!!) a year (!!!).

there are books about 2012. and nothing will happen. wanna bet?

lucus, how are you preparing for 2012 ? please tell me

First of all I have spent WAY more money that I have even brought back in to clue you in on that.

Do you think DVD production, hostiing, upgrades, software, and everything else is free?

Second of all I don't personally know that 2012 is the year and if you would have actually WATCHED the presentation you would know that.

Obviously you have not watched it, so, you really have no say until you do.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Austexdude]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Austexdude

Not only was it obviously a Russian launch...

If you think that it was a Russian rocket, then you have no idea about rocket flying characteristics at all. When a rocket malfunctions it won't stop and stand for minutes in the same place drawing nice spirals on the sky.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The major problem that we have here is the same as always. A desire to see connections will provide those connections.
It is a lose-lose situation for anyone on the other side of the argument.

Government issues explanation of an event-Reaction "It's a cover story"

Government does NOT issue explanation. "It's a cover UP"

Addressing anything with a counter argument produces "You're a disinfo agent."

Starting with a belief and adjusting the facts to fit it is just so much more fun.

Carry on. I find these boards highly entertaining for the most part, love to play Devil's advocate.

Though I must say argumentum ad ignorantiam is often forgotten, with much supposition paraded as the truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

But wait how come the russians then failed to repeat the exact effect? They got close but never could repeat the same event. Btw about the greek gods and with my research it appears to be the same 12 gods dated way back to Egyptians times as well as Sumeria. The same 12 gods or advanced beings like the Anunnaki.

coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Heresy? That's funny. What a wonderfully hilarious, mistaken use of language.

So you have no evidence to show us. All we have is your hearsay about any of the junk you state. You have nothing but miserably bad commentary on events about which you know nothing.

I notice you purposely have avoided commenting on your IRAS statements. Please tell us why you lied about the IRAS data. Why?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Floyd Anderson

Is that your excuse for Lucus showing a concentric circle petroglyph and calling it a spiral? Whatever the ancients depicted has nothing to do with the words used by Lucus.

You should stop speculating and read up on the interpretations of spiral symbols in prehistoric art. It would do you good to do some research instead of making guesses. Lots of people have studied these symbols and there are many interesting studies you could read.

If you think failed rocket launches is connected to spiral symbols in prehistoric art, and if you think this is the best guess then you need to open your mind and read and think.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

I don't think that your nonsense statement happened. Clearly, you are making a futile attempt at a straw man argument.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Wow. You mean that the Russians should attempt to have failures of ICBMs. That's the nuttiest idea yet. I retract that. Thinking that the Norway spiral was something other than the failure of an ICBM is much nuttier.

Finding out that someone thinks that there are a small number of gods in religions is weird. The Egyptians had all sorts of gods and even local deities. Deities get borrowed from religions. Who'd a thunk it?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So you have no evidence to show us. All we have is your hearsay about any of the junk you state. You have nothing but miserably bad commentary on events about which you know nothing.

I notice you purposely have avoided commenting on your IRAS statements. Please tell us why you lied about the IRAS data. Why?

I actually meant to type Hearsay, but, oh well, I guess it was a heresy lol. There ya go, now ya have some ammo, I had a typo

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You have noticed nothing...just what you make up in your little closed mind.

OK...you blamed me for lying about the age of the petroglyphs but you never mentioned when or where.

So now I ask you, how did I "lie" about IRAS?

I would agree with you, but, then we would both be wrong.

You are obviously...oh nevermind, you're not even worth my time.

I'll make sure to look for your picture on the front cover of Whoop-Ti-Do Magazine.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by dragnet53

Wow. You mean that the Russians should attempt to have failures of ICBMs. That's the nuttiest idea yet. I retract that. Thinking that the Norway spiral was something other than the failure of an ICBM is much nuttier.

Finding out that someone thinks that there are a small number of gods in religions is weird. The Egyptians had all sorts of gods and even local deities. Deities get borrowed from religions. Who'd a thunk it?

I just relayed what was written in the Washinton Post. If you don't like it, well, tough cookies.

Who do you think I'm going to listen to?

A. Over a thousand emails, posts, Myspace, Facebook, and Youtube messages, from people who agree with my presentation...

or

B. Some half cocked nitwit close minded forum flamer who spends his life on conspiracy forums trying to prove himself right?

I "Think" you "May" just be smart enough to figure out the answer to that.

STEREOLOGIST
Threads Started: 6
Total Replies: 17
Applause: 0

2,053 posts and ONLY 6 threads started?!?! And out of the 6 threads one was about your avatar.

Seems like you spend a WHOLE lot of time trying to prove people wrong but NO opinion of your own. In fact, you have been posting at an average rate of 18.3 Posts per day here... Busy beaver are we? Soon you may just move from Bronze Level Contributor and get yourself a Gold Star there Gump.

FROM THE WASHINGTON POST
Orbiting Eye Reveals Mystery Space Monster
By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A13

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles. While that may seem like a great distance in earthbound terms, it is a stone's throw in cosmological terms, so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto.

"If it is really that close, it would be a part of our solar system," said Dr. James Houck of Cornell University's Center for Radio Physics and Space Research and a member of the IRAS science team. "If it is that close, I don't know how the world's planetary scientists would even begin to classify it."

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

More at link...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Austexdude]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

OK...you blamed me for lying about the age of the petroglyphs but you never mentioned when or where.

I've already stated the reason and you gave the date in the video. The age you provide for the date of the petroglyphys is wrong. Please explain how you came up with the date and stop avoiding the deception.

Not only are you avoiding any attempt to support the petroglyph date lie, but now you resort to ad hominem attacks.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

That was the Washington Post article? I'll have to check that when I get home.

The Washington Post article has been used by liars and deceivers to make false claims about IRAS findings. The article is purposely quoted in ways to make it appear that something is out there. The astronomers mention a list of objects that the data suggest and in fact there is a follow up in which extra-solar objects, a new type of galaxy, are discovered.

You claim to have done extensive research. If true, then why did you not report the finding? It's been out for over 20 years?

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

You never mention this in the online presentation. Had you I would have no complaint.

Your cares how many dolts fall for your deceptions? If you practicing deception you've got a long way to go compared to Madoff and Ponzi and others.

half cocked nitwit close minded forum flamer

Please desist from the ad hominem attacks. It's showing your true colors.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Actually they did.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

But they failed.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Interesting to that he has bronze contribution level and this is what the site admin stated on getting this feat:

BRONZE:
The first of our elite levels also triggers the code that removes ads from the discussion board*, the indicator requires at least:
300 posts, 300 stars, and 300 flags.

I have seen one other person without this contribution level statistics. Seems a mod is abusing power here. It is sad that human ego is so weak and fragile.

I like this site but this is sad if I ever saw it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'd still like to get an answer. how are you preparing for 2012?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
LoL @ the cheesy website design.

Just a tip from a professional web developer: DO NOT use bright / white / yellow text on BLACK website background. It is IRRITATING. And it makes the eyes tired.

DO NOT use CAPS for ALL of your titles and texts - frustrating.

And DO NOT mix 37 billion Font Types on one website.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by skajkingdom]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Bocimaster

I don't think that your nonsense statement happened.

It is not my statement. Clearly you have no idea about the event if you say this. There are eye witnesses and videos about the event.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I've already stated the reason and you gave the date in the video. The age you provide for the date of the petroglyphys is wrong. Please explain how you came up with the date and stop avoiding the deception.

Not only are you avoiding any attempt to support the petroglyph date lie, but now you resort to ad hominem attacks.

What age did I provide? You keep telling me I am lying but YET have FAILED to point out an example.

Hey, if you don't agree with my presentation, you have EVERY RIGHT to not go to the site, the forum, or have anything to do with it. That's called Freedom of choice.

I don't need, want, or have to convince you of anything. You somehow feel that I owe you some kind of explanation. Get over yourself.

I laid out a bunch of facts, tried to keep most of my conjecture out of it, and if you don't like it, oh well...boo hoo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join