It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

lucus video and text presentation

page: 2
7
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist
 


From my observations it seems your talents could be better used by starting your own thread proving something you believe in rather than being on the other side all the time.

We all know that you are a smart person obvious from your post. Sometimes you just have faith in your ideas. So do you have any? Come on be creative.




posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad dog
 


If this pertains to Nibiru supposedly existing in blocked out areas in google sky etc, I would like to hear the answer to stereologist's question. If it isn't, I would still like to hear why this was misrepresented as some type of cover up due to impending doom. Please correct me if I'm wrong or have you mixed up with another. I seem to remember this idea being put forth as an indicator of iminent catasrophe, among others, in at least one video. Why was the original data not looked at? Surely it would have at least been acknowledged as existing, so that people could make up their own mind, yet I don't seem to remember this happening. To rely on programmes like google sky as a sole or primary source of reference without mention of the original scientific data being availabe to corroborate, points at best, to no research being done. Would seem quite relevant at least.


Though there might be another explanation, perhaps simply an oversight, which is why I would like to hear.



[edit on 18-7-2010 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it will be 2012 or not. Could be tomorrow for all we know.



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude
I'm not sure if it will be 2012 or not. Could be tomorrow for all we know.


Good call

2nd



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Lucus is the rabbit hole guy and its a collection of bad information and tediously incorrect conclusions. Reader or viewer beware.


LOL...

I have read many of your posts and you seem to type a lot of words but say much of nothing.

OK then...prove me wrong. Yea maybe I was off on 1 or 2 things, but there are hundreds of things I am right about that form a bigger picture.

You say it's "bad information" but yet have failed in proving "why" you think it's bad information.

LUCUS



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude
 


I still say he helps runs 2012 hoax website and just tries to debunk every prophecy or information related to 2012. Then places that information on that website as hoax. This is a perfect place to find information without looking to hard.



[edit on 23-7-2010 by dragnet53]



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude
 


Hi Lucus,

I for one want to thank you for putting together your rabbit's hole website. I read over the text presentation a few times now, and needless to say, you are putting together the pieces of ''something''.

I found the content informative, interesting and thought provoking.

You are brave to step forward and share this information with people. Some people here are accusing you of intentionally misleading people with your information, while others are calling you a straight-up ''fraud''.

Why don't these people put their money where their mouth is, and show Lucus & everybody else who supports his site exactly where he is wrong, where he is intentionally misleading people and where he is a ''fraud''.

Perhaps then we will gain some insight as to why some people have such a hard time with the overall content.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by truthbringsfreedom777]



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbringsfreedom777
reply to post by Austexdude
 


Hi Lucus,

I for one want to thank you for putting together your rabbit's hole website. I read over the text presentation a few times now, and needless to say, you are putting together the pieces of ''something''.

I found the content informative, interesting and thought provoking.

You are brave to step forward and share this information with people. Some people here are accusing you of intentionally misleading people with your information, while others are calling you a straight-up ''fraud''.

Why don't these people put their money where their mouth is, and show Lucus & everybody else who supports his site exactly where he is wrong, where he is intentionally misleading people and where he is a ''fraud''.

Perhaps then we will gain some insight as to why some people have such a hard time with the overall content.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by truthbringsfreedom777]


To me, it matters not what people think or say about me. When people can debunk the information without concentrating on personal attacks then those people can say what they want.

I tell people to make their own choices and even offer the entire presentation and video free on my website.

After reading the "for sale" ad the the person who ran the-rabbits-hole I realized that they set the whole thing up to make a profit. Here is the ad that they placed.

LARGE CONSPIRACY WEBSITE AND FORUM FOR SALE

When I informed them that I had gotten the presentation copyrighted, they were not very happy about it.

here is an snippet from that page...note the bold

Description
The Rabbits Hole is a very unique and very popular website having to do with the End Times and the conspiracies surrounding it. A presentation was done by a friend of mine, Lucus, originally at a book store in Austin Texas. The presentation he put together was about what has been prophesied for many years before us. He started connecting the dots beginning all the way back to the Sumerian Tablets, Ancient cave drawings, The Denver International Airport and the NORWAY SPIRAL which happened in 2009. This information is sought after by many due to these videos and thousands of people are passing them out among their friends.

WEB TRAFFIC

Currently and continually we are getting 9,000 Uniques / Monthly with around 40,800 Page Views. We are a Page Rank 5 Website.

The traffic we are getting right now is by referring websites, forum posts, blog posts, and search engines. The videos on Youtube.com have been a huge referrer as well as many blog and forum posts. The traffic is going considerably up and has been increasing for the past few months. Please see Google Analytics for Traffic Stats, etc.

I have just introduced the ability for people to download the presentation and present that information on their own websites while directing more traffic back to The Rabbits Hole and our forum.

REVENUE & MONETIZATION

I have never charged for this presentation. I have never monetized the website at all. The time has come for someone else to take over. Lucus (the one who did the presentation) is an active member and moderator. I made this website out of a favor to him but I no longer have the time to run it and keep it monitored or invest anything else in it. I need the money as well right now as we are expecting in June. I do believe quite a bit of money can be made here however I don't think I am the one to do it. Link sales, Google Adwords for the term and keywords 2012, etc is paying LARGE AMOUNTS, Charging for the presentation, Charging for a hard copy of the presentation, etc.



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


You need to rethink that idea.



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude
 


Why do you purposely misrepresent the Norway spiral and the IRAS findings? Why do you misrepresent the dates of petroglyphs?



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Austexdude
 


Why do you purposely misrepresent the Norway spiral and the IRAS findings? Why do you misrepresent the dates of petroglyphs?


Oh yea...the Norway spiral was a Russian Rocket. LOL Yea the Chinese Spiral and Australian Spiral too.

You just go on thinking that.

As for the age of the Petroglyphs, I want you to tell me where I misrepresent them?



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Austexdude
 


I still say he helps runs 2012 hoax website and just tries to debunk every prophecy or information related to 2012. Then places that information on that website as hoax. This is a perfect place to find information without looking to hard.



[edit on 23-7-2010 by dragnet53]


Yea some people it's pretty obvious they have a vested interest in something when they "Constantly" seek out certain threads and ideas and concentrate on targeting them.

A good example is Postman on the GLP forums. You can clearly see by his posting patterns that he has a certain interest in keeping certain information out of the public mindset. What these guys fail to realize is that they can attack all day long and the people are going to make up their own mind despite what they say. They can yap on and on and on and most people will not listen to them. What they also fail to understand is that their "old" ways of propaganda manipulation do not work no where near as well on the internet, in fact, every time they reply to a thread they only help the cause by bumping it up into public view.

I welcome all views...they can only help.

Oh and Stereologist, thanks for the bumps. It helps, it really does.



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude
 


Not only was it obviously a Russian launch, but you also make the claim that the Russians would never shoot the rocket over Obama.

You also claimed that petroglyphs are 3600 years old if I recall correctly. You also show a number of concentric circles and call them spirals. You also make claims about interpreting the petroglyphs. You also suggest that spirals are associated with danger.

No comments on how you misrepresented the IRAS observations.



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude
 



It helps, it really does.

Another failure to understand basic ideas.



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist
 


Personally I believe the event happened and the russians did fire at it. They thought it was an attack. Just remember there were heads of state nearby for the Obama award. They would open fire first and ask questions later. then they would cover up something and say, "oh it was just a rocket launch." pfft right



posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


That makes no sense. The Russians issued a no fly zone and no ship zone for a schedule ballistic launch over the White Sea. SO this was scheduled. It could not have been a shoot first and ask questions later situation. Please find out what happened before making bad guesses or you'll end up in the drivel of the rabbit's hole.



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist
 



I understand what happened at Norway. I believe this spiral event happened. I don't believe it was caused by a 'missile'. There does that make you happy? Humans find way to explain something that they don't understand by either saying it was a certain object or just call it mythology. It was kind of like how they thought Troy was a mythological city and the Trojan war was a myth. Later an archeologist uncovered it and it became a reality.



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


At least you are beginning to understand that the event was a planned event.

Using your Troy analogy we can learn a lot about events. The story described in 3 parts is at least partially true. Just because Troy exists we know that there is some kernel of truth there. One part being true does not mean that:
1. Greek gods existed
2. Their spawn such as the cyclops existed
3. The story of Ulysses is true
4. That Achilles was invincible except for his heel

In a similar way, just because a few people saw a spiral in the sky when the Russians had a failure of the 3rd stage of an ICBM at a time when they stated they were going to launch a test missile over the White Sea, does not mean that any of the lunatic claims about the event are true. The facts are facts and the WACKO speculation is not supported by the facts.



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by dragnet53
 


At least you are beginning to understand that the event was a planned event.

Using your Troy analogy we can learn a lot about events. The story described in 3 parts is at least partially true. Just because Troy exists we know that there is some kernel of truth there. One part being true does not mean that:
1. Greek gods existed
2. Their spawn such as the cyclops existed
3. The story of Ulysses is true
4. That Achilles was invincible except for his heel

In a similar way, just because a few people saw a spiral in the sky when the Russians had a failure of the 3rd stage of an ICBM at a time when they stated they were going to launch a test missile over the White Sea, does not mean that any of the lunatic claims about the event are true. The facts are facts and the WACKO speculation is not supported by the facts.


Stereologist...

Were you there? Did you press the button that launched this Russian rocket?

I did not think so.

So you only have what "others" say to go by. That's called Heresy, unless you were an actual witness then your heresy has no merit.

So, I guess you believe there was just 1 shooter that Killed JFK because "somebody" told you that was the truth?

I think you have an interest in keeping this information down.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Austexdude]

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Austexdude]



posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Austexdude
 


You also show a number of concentric circles and call them spirals.


Stereologist, don't you think that ancient carvings of concentric circles and ancient carvings of spirals are kinda similar to each other and could possibly be representing the same thing? If these carvings are in fact representing phenomena like the Norway Spiral that occurred thousands of years ago, the people who carved them would be doing so from their memory of seeing these things in the sky. If you asked multiple people to draw a singular event that they all experienced would you expect their drawings to all be exactly the same and exactly accurate?

It is significant that many ancient people from around the planet took the time to carve spirals/concentric circles into rock. They felt it was important to do this for some reason. Do you have a logical reason as to what they were representing with concentric circle and spiral carvings? Huge spirals in the sky like the Norway spiral, Australia spiral and China spiral are the strongest connection I've come across as to what they were representing.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join